BCA Distance Education: A Bachelor of Computer Applications or BCA is a degree program proposed to learn at the postgraduate level and comprises the concepts of software development, information technology, and computer science. It will have a duration of 3 years at its minimum in distance mode. Submitting the BCA Distance Education admission applications has been simplified as the process has been made online. A BCA distance degree can be pursued by those candidates who have accomplished their studies up to the intermediate (12th) level.
BCA Admission Latest Updates
- The IMTS Institute now accepts applications for its BCA Distance Learning program for 2023-24. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn computer applications; register by December 31, 2023.
- NIILM University opens its doors for BCA Distance Education enrollments. Secure your spot by December 31, 2023,
- The deadline for William Carey University’s BCA Distance Education program has been extended to December 31, 2023. This is your chance to advance your computer skills.
- Enroll by December 31, 2023, and learn computer applications from anywhere with Subharti University’s BCA Distance Learning program.
- Sri Krishna University’s BCA Distance Program Last date 31 December 2023 : Take advantage of this opportunity to enhance your computer education with the BCA Distance Learning program at Sri Krishna University.
- BCA Distance Education Course at Mangalayatan University: Learn computer applications from home with Mangalayatan University’s BCA Education Course. Last date 31 December 2023
The BCA Distance Education program contains several subjects within six- semesters, such as data and file management, statistical techniques, C++ programming, computer network fundamentals, java programming, database management, computer graphics, operating systems, and so on.
Specializations Overview: The BCA Open and Distance Learning program of three–year duration does offer a chance for students to obtain particular subjective knowledge so that they can become experts in a specific topic. The Distance Education program offers specializations such as cyber security, big data analysis, data analyst, etc.
Eligibility Criteria Overview: If you are keen on the BCA Distance Education program, you must pass at least the senior secondary level (12th) examination with mathematics from a recognized board.
Fee Structure Overview: One may discover the fee for the BCA Distance Education program ranging from 16,000 Indian rupees to 42,000 Indian rupees per year.
Is the BCA in Distance Education recognized? Yes! The BCA in Distance Education has already been authorized or approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC), a certifying body, to be studied in open and distance learning institutions/colleges or universities.
Over 50,000 students each year enroll in the BCA Distance Education program at UGC-approved universities, giving proof of authenticity in another manner. The program’s subjective module remains the same as it is in any other mode.
Note: The details provided in the preceding paragraphs are perfectly shared with more descriptiveness below, providing insight into information about the BCA Distance Education program. By the end of the article, those looking for admission to the BCA Distance Education program will find it very useful, as it will undoubtedly assist them in gaining admission.
BCA Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Bachelor of Computer Application|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 22,000 to INR 86,000 per year|
|Eligibility||10+2 Passed with mathematics as the main subject|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
About IMTS Institute
IMTS Institute is India’s No.1 distance learning institute that aims at providing the best opportunity for students to improve the level of their knowledge and skills. The IMTS Institute has been working for the benefit of students selflessly for the past 16+ successful years.
In the past 16+ years, the IMTS Institute has been able to secure more than 26k+ admissions which shows the value of our hard work and dedication toward students. The main objective of IMTS Institute is to provide knowledge and education to every student irrespective of the place they live or their financial conditions also.
More than 5000 Google Reviews of IMTS Institute
The service team has been very cooperative and helpful guiding thru with the admission process. They have been kind enough to explain everything clearly. I hope my son will have a great 3 year graduation course at IMTS without any hassles and will be guided and helped with the same enthusiasm as the service team. Thank you so much🙏
Big thanks to IMTS! Your Service Department team has been a huge help. Mr. Akash is incredibly knowledgeable and patient. He expertly cleared all my queries, making the complex process seem simple. Grateful for his invaluable assistance.
The education department’s service team is highly responsive and always available to address our needs. They have a strong understanding of educational policies and regulations, providing valuable guidance. Communication is clear and effective, keeping us well-informed. (Special thanks to Jessica for her exceptional support and dedication.)
Key Features of BCA Distance Education
BCA Distance Learning has emerged as one of the features that help students in walking toward their goals. Some of the features of BCA Distance Education are listed below:
- BCA Correspondence course provides the option of completing the course without attending any time-bound classes like what happens in the regular mode.
- Students pursuing Distance BCA Mode will have the opportunity to complete their studies as per their time schedule.
- While pursuing the distance BCA course, students can also go for another full-time course or can work as a professional for the experience.
- In the Bachelor of Computer Applications program, students learn all aspects of IT, communication, organization, and management.
- BCA provides students with the opportunity to learn programming languages such as Java, C++, HTML, SQL, and others, as part of the curriculum.
- The students are provided with the study material for the whole syllabus by the institution at the start of the course so that they can complete their studies properly.
- The ability for candidates to pursue two courses simultaneously through distance learning mode is one of the primary benefits of the distance BCA program.
- Working while pursuing a degree through distance learning allows you to gain valuable work experience in addition to the academic credit you need to graduate.
Is Distance BCA Worth it?
Yes, the course of BCA via distance mode is worth it for students interested in the field of Computer Applications, and it will provide them with a lot of opportunities in the IT field.
- Skills: In the field of computer applications, some skills are demanded that will be acquired through this course, and these include analytical & reasoning ability, understanding of market trends, computer skills, time management, communication, and coding, etc.
- Time Flexibility: This course makes you flexible at learning because of not having a hard study schedule, and mostly the candidates set their own schedule so that they can get enough time for doing something else.
- Fee and Cost: It is one the most affordable way to study the BCA course via distance mode that will charge a fee of INR 22,000 to INR 86,000 per year in most of the institutes.
- Earn While You Learn: In order to complete your studies and meet other needs, you need to earn, and it can be possible and easy by taking a distance BCA course.
BCA Distance Education Admission 2023
BCA Distance Education admission fresh registration has begun for session 2023-24 at IMTS Institute. Whoever is interested in applying can fill out the above form, and our top-notch counsellors will reach out to you. Students are requested to fill out the form before 10 November 2023. BCA Distance Education fees may vary from institute to institute, but to get a basic idea. It starts from Rs 22,000 and goes up to Rs 86,000. Also, candidates can fill out the application form from IMTS Institute to get suggestions about admission to the BCA distance program, application form can be found at the top of the page.
Students getting admission will be finalized by the institute directly after an applicant completes the registration process properly following the correct process. Applicants need to complete the process of registration via online mode because no offline registrations will be accepted.
Students during the registration process or post the process if they feel any issues or have doubts can contact our counselors, who will guide them regarding the admission process. Our expert counselors are available 24×7 to solve the doubts and problems of students in every possible manner.
BCA Distance Education: Eligibility Criteria
The minimum requirements to pursue the distance BCA program are its primary benefit. There is hardly ever an entrance exam held, and admission at IMTS Institute for distance BCA is made directly. The following bullets include the requirements for this distance learning program:
- The only criterion for pursuing a distance BCA program is that the student must have successfully finished 10+2 schooling. With a minimum of 50% to 60% and Math as a required subject.
- For the BCA distance admission, there is no upper age limit.
- Any stream applicant might choose this distant program. The distance BCA program is preferably available only for the science stream in class XII.
BCA Correspondence Course Fees
The average course fee for IMTS Institute’s distance BCA program ranges from INR 22,000 to INR 86,000. Some other charges like tuition fees, exam fees, and identity card fees are also applicable at the time of admission. Students can pay the fees in instalments.
Students can contact counsellors if they have any questions regarding fees during office hours from 10 AM to 6 PM. Call the above-given number if you would like to find out more.
BCA Distance Education Application Form
The application form for admission to the BCA distance learning programme is attached above in this article. Through this form, you will register for a counselling session with our expert educational counsellors. They assist you in filling out and submitting the application form for admission to the programme, and also they will clear all your queries related to the BCA distance education course like eligibility, process of application form submission, fee, etc. before starting the process of admission.
The form must be filled with the correct details like name, birth date, father’s name, etc. A mismatch of information from the original educational certificate may lead to the form rejection.
BCA Distance Education Admission Process
The process for the BCA Distance Education admission 2023 is simple and sorted as the students just need to complete the admission process steps with the correct details and proper manner. steps are mentioned below,
- The application form for admission into the BCA Distance Education course is listed above in the article.
- Students need to fill out the registration form in the proper manner with the correct details.
- If a student gets into trouble or has confusion related to the admission process can contact our education counselors, who will solve every doubt of the student.
- The students will need to upload scanned images of their original documents, which will be processed further by our service team.
- The confirmation for admission will be provided by the institution to the students via the contact details provided by the students.
Why study Distance BCA?
Due to the convenience of studying from home, earning a BCA degree via distance mode is advantageous for both new students and working professionals. The most significant advantages of doing a BCA distance education are listed here.
- One of the least expensive UG degrees is a distance BCA course, especially compared to other on-campus choices.
- A BCA is your best option if you’re searching for a low-cost route to a career in computer engineering.
- Students may select a different degree in addition to their BCA to spend their free time with productive pursuits.
- The average annual salary earned by a distance BCA degree professional ranges from INR 2.5 lakh to 9 lakh per year.
- Along with BCA Distance education, students can learn experience and work for a living as well, it is a very easy comparison to regular mode.
Distance learning is the basis for distance BCA, which teaches a variety of technical skills.
Features of BCA Distance Education at IMTS Institute
Selecting a good institute for Distance BCA is quite difficult. Here are some parameters that should be known to students about IMTS Institute’s Distance BCA course. A student’s future is significantly shaped by their time at Institute/College, as much as it is by their course work or curriculum.
- Excellent Academics: At IMTS Institute, the curriculum of the BCA degree program is revised completely as per the new technology. Many students consider the curriculum of the course to be the main thing but added to this, the faculty, grading scale, study material & more are important to be known. Follow the guide to fill out or access the online forms and study materials for the distance BCA.
- Placement: IMTS Institute helps students find employment in prestigious companies by providing quality BCA courses. There are record placements after completion of this distance BCA course in India.
- Affordable Fee Structure: IMTS Institute has adopted a very nominal fee structure for all courses so that access and the right to education can be reached in the right place and to the required students, especially to the underprivileged parts of society.
Distance BCA Specializations
- Distance BCA In Database Management: Bachelor of Computer Applications in Database Management is a course with a duration of 3 years in distance education mode. It teaches the students to learn the concepts of designing, programming, and the knowledge of storing digital data in industries and banks. Those who want to take admitted to the course need to appear for the entrance examination and must have scored 50% marks in their 10+2.
- Distance BCA In Data Science: It is an advanced 3-year undergraduate degree that comes in the IT industry. Those who are keen to take admitted to the course must have completed class 10+2 from a recognized board or university, BCA Distance course in Data Science, admission will be depended on 10+2 performance and merit score.
- Distance BCA in Cloud & Security: This 3 years course includes Data Structures Using C, Computational Statistics, Object Oriented Programming Using Java, Introduction to Artificial Intelligence & more. Admission will be given based on the marks in 10+2 marks. It is preferred for students who want to make a career in cloud computing & cyber security.
BCA Distance Education in India
Distance BCA learning is an undergraduate course with a duration of 3 years; the course comes up with the learning of computer programming, System analysis, and Networking. With the increasing time and demand of the course, there is an immense sector where students can be employed in the IT sector, Healthcare, Software, etc.
IMTS institute is the No. 1 institute for distance learning, offers admission to the BCA in distance learning on a merit basis, and the marks scored by the student in class 10+2, and internship opportunities during the course are also available.
Which is the Best BCA Distance Education Institute in India? In India, several universities are offering Bachelor Computer Applications through Distance learning. IMTS Institute is offering BCA Distance education for the session 2023-24. Students can apply now.
BCA Distance Education in Delhi
The Bachelor of Computer Application program is provided by various institutes in Delhi in distance learning mode. The course can be pursued from the IMTS Institute which provides distance education in various courses. After finishing the program, there are various jobs in Delhi as it is the hub for all types of jobs. The jobs after BCA distance education in Delhi include Programmer, Web Developer, Network Administrator, etc.
A BCA Distance learning course near me is a highly searchable term for students who want to join the BCA college near their home. But in distance mode, students do not need to worry about the college/institute distance from their home. They can complete the course from their home without visiting the institute daily.
Is BCA Distance Education degree Valid?
In India, BCA degrees earned through distance learning are valid. DEB (Distance Education Bureau) of the UGC has approved the course. Several universities require students to have completed Mathematics or Computer Science in their 12th grade. It is easy to get a job related to this field after completing this course.
BCA Distance Education Subjects
Bachelor of Computer Application via open and distance learning mode focuses on the study of various core subjects provide deep knowledge and understanding about computer science and its applications. This course covers a vide range of subjects in the duration of 3 years. Following are the details of these courses:
Operating System: In this subjects a student learn about the fundamental concepts of operating systems.
Computer Network: This subject of BCA distance learning programme provide a deep understanding of computer networks including network protocol and architecture.
Introduction to Programming C: This subject of distance BCA course provide knowledge about basics of programming by using C Language.
Programming in Java: This core subjects specialized to gain knowledge about Java Language used for programming.
Database Management System: Through this core subject of BCA a student acquire knowledge about database concepts, design, and management system.
Some other subjects that a candidate study in the BCA distance education course are computer graphics and animation, and programming languages such as HTML, C, C++, Java, and CSS.
BCA Distance Education Syllabus
|Subject Type||Subject Name||Credits|
|Theory||Principles & Practices of Management||6|
|Theory||Introduction to Programming & Programming in C||6|
|Theory||Fundamentals of Computer||6|
|Subject Type||Subject Name||Credits|
|Theory||Procedure Oriented Programming using C||6|
|Theory||Data Base Management Systems||6|
|Theory||Computer Application in Statistics||6|
|Subject Type||Subject Name||Credits|
|Theory||Relational Data Base Management System (RDBMS)||6|
|Theory||Data Stricture Using C||6|
|Theory||Introduction to Operating System||6|
|Subject Type||Subject Name||Credits|
|Theory||Object Oriented Programming Using C++||6|
|Theory||Programming Visual Basic||6|
|Theory||Enterprise Resource Planning & Management||6|
|Practical||Human Resource Management||6|
|Subject Type||Subject Name||Credits|
|Theory||Dot Net Programming||6|
|Theory||Object Oriented Software Programming||6|
|Subject Type||Subject Name||Credits|
|Theory||Advanced Web Technologies||6|
|Theory||Recent Trends in IT||6|
|Practical||Grid And Cloud Competing||6|
What After BCA Distance Learning?
Once an applicant completes the BCA Distance Education course, they get multiple options present in front of them that help them in leveling up their career. Students can aspire for jobs or can also opt for senior-level courses.
When an applicant passes the Distance BCA course, they are equipped with the skills they need to compete in the market. A student who passes the course has the option of working in multiple profiles and disciplines based on their interests.
There are many master-level courses that students can get admission to after pursuing the BCA Distance Education course, such as they can opt for MCA, MBA, MA, etc.
Scope After BCA Distance Education
Finishing a distance degree in BCA from any UGC-approved university may assist candidates in driving their hopes to the desired destination. The completion of Distance BCA allows candidates to apply for one of the following job roles; Software Developer, Web Developer, Database Administrator, System Analyst, Technical Support Engineer, IT Consultant, Network Administrator, Entrepreneur, etc.
Professionals with a BCA degree may earn around INR 4-7 LPA at the start of their careers. To get growth in the job role and package, it is strongly recommended for a BCA degree holder to opt for advanced courses such as the Master of Computer Applications (MCA), Master of Business Administration Information Technology (MBA IT), and the Advanced Diploma in Data Science and Analytics.
Jobs Options After BCA Distance Education: There are various Job profiles for BCA Distance education holders students check out the list below:
- System Engineer
- Web Developer
- Software Tester
- Software Developer
- System Administrator
- Backend Developer
Recruitment Areas for Distance BCA
As was mentioned earlier, the scope and areas of recruitment for BCA programs are very wide and varied. This is due to the overall application of computers in a variety of fields, The following is a list of some of those different areas of recruitment:
- Systems Management Companies
- Academic Institutions
- Insurance Companies
- Software Developing Companies
- Accounting Department
- Web Designing Companies
- e-Commerce & Marketing Sector
- Banking Sector
Frequently Asked Questions?
Question 1: What is the most preferred course after completing BCA?
Answer: Students can choose different types of Master’s courses after completing BCA but MCA is the most preferred course.
Question 2: Am I eligible for BCA Distance Education Admission?
Answer: After passing 12th from any recognized board, a student is eligible for admission to BCA Distance Education.
Question 3: Can I do BCA through distance learning?
Answer: Yes, You can do BCA through distance learning as it is approved by DEB and available in various universities.
Question 4: Is distance BCA valid in India?
Answer: Yes, BCA Distance Education is a valid course if it is completed by an institution that has been approved by the UGC-DEB; there are many universities that grant admission to the course, and it is equally as valuable as one of the online courses that are now available.