BSc Agriculture Distance Education Admission: BSc Agriculture Distance Education is a 4-year duration course that deals with the education related to agriculture and various multiple concepts related to it. Students who are aspiring to learn in detail about agriculture concepts should apply for admission to this course once they have completed their 12th class.
Students by opting for the BSc Agriculture Distance Education course will be able to pursue their education in remote areas. As the distance education mode offers them the chance for completing study from the place they feel comfortable from them, even students who want to de a regular mode job can opt for admission into this mode of course.
BSc Agriculture Distance Education Colleges offers course at an affordable fee in India. There are many career prospects after completing this course. Placements will be provided to students who scored well grades during the course.
- Course Full Form: Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Agriculture
- Duration: BSc Agriculture in distance learning has duration of about 4 years.
- Eligibility: Students who have completed and passed their intermediate (10+2) education in science stream can apply for this course.
- Average Fee: BSc Agriculture distance education course average fee is INR 30,540 to INR 38,650 per year
BSc Agriculture Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Bachelor of Science in Agriculture|
|Eligibility||12th/ PCB Group with 45-50%|
|Fee Structure||INR 30,540 to INR 38,650 per year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB Level|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why to choose BSc Agriculture?
Agricultural Courses study is about the cultivation, research, and learning of soil and gets knowledge about the land fertilization. This course study is for 4 years where the theoretical and the live sessions are available for the students.
The reason to study this course should be primary interest in the farming profession, and this learning can help them to evolve and create their educational career with effective course learning.
India is growing in every sector, and the agriculture sector is improving the quality and the quantity of the crops so that they can match the market demand; this agricultural course will help students to learn from basic to advanced study.
BSc Agriculture Distance Education Admission 2022
Admission into BSc Agriculture distance education course are going on at the IMTS Institute for the academic session 2022-23. Students who are willing to get admission into the course can register their names for admission through the application form listed on the official website.
Students can complete their application process through the official website only. The process of admission into the BSc Agriculture distance education course is based on the merit list process therefore applicant’s preliminary exam scores will be important. Students will be completing the admission process through the official website and with the help of our counselors and service team.
Once completed the admission process students will get to uplift their skills and knowledge in the field of agriculture while covering the basic concepts included in the BSc course.
Students who are aspiring to get admission into the BSc Agriculture distance education course need to fulfill some conditions listed as mandatory. Some of the eligibility requirements are:
- Students need to have passed their 12th class from a recognized institution.
- A minimum score of 45% is needed by the applicant.
- Students having maths, physics, biology or chemistry as main subjects will get the preference.
- There is no preferred age limit announced for admission.
BSc Agriculture Distance learning usually takes 3 to 6 years to complete.
The average fee for the Bachelor of Science in Agriculture course is INR 30,540– INR 38,650 per year for correspondence mode.
What are the benefits of studying BSc Agriculture Distance Education?
Distance education is a planned educational program that takes place apart from the teacher. What’s the purpose of Distance Education for students? Here are a few reasons to study BSc Agriculture through distance education:
- Cheaper books With BSc Agriculture Distance Education,
- students can work and study at the same time.
- As a result, one is able to stay current on the problem without leaving work.
BSc Agriculture Distance Education Syllabus
A: Basic Science & Humanities
- Comprehension and Communication Skills in English
- Rural Sociology and the Constitution of India
- Educational Psychology
- Introduction to Computer Applications
B: Agricultural Sciences (Agricultural Economics)
- Principles of Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Finance and Co-operation
- Production Economics and Farm Management
- Agricultural Marketing, Trade, and Prices
- Fundamentals of Agribusiness Management
C: Agricultural Engineering
- Principles of Soil and Water Engineering
- Farm Power and Machinery
- Protected Cultivation Structures and Agro-Processing
- Energy Sources and their Application in Agriculture
D: Agricultural Entomology
- General Entomology
- Economic Entomology
- Crop Pests and their Management
E: Agricultural Extension Education
- Dimensions of Agricultural Extension
- Extension Methodologies for Transfer of Agricultural Technology
- Entrepreneurship Development and Communication Skills
F: Agricultural Microbiology
- Agricultural Microbiology
- Soil Microbiology
G: Agricultural Statistics
- Fundamentals of Statistics
- Introductory Agriculture, Principles of Agronomy and Agricultural Meteorology
- Field Crops-I (Kharif)
- Practical Crop Production I
- Practical Crop Production II
- Weed Management
- Irrigation Water Management
- Field Crops II (Rabi)
- Rain-fed Agriculture and Watershed Management
- Farming Systems, Organic Farming, and Sustainable Agriculture
- Experimental Techniques in Agricultural Research I
BSc Agriculture Distance Education Job Types
|Actuarial Analyst||Program Manager|
|Agriculture Portfolio Manager||Research/Fundamental Analyst|
|Agriculture Officer||Agricultural Lecturer|
|Farming Consultant||Farming Agronomist|
BSc Agriculture Distance Education Scope
The course learning is about the agricultural study where students can have an estimation of the agricultural studies. The scope lies where the capability is picturized, and for this, students need to have focused learning where they are taught and prepared for the industrial practice.
An experience gaining is available for the students right after the course is completed. The B.Sc agriculture course learning will lead students to start from scratch and grab very good job profiles that are available for the students. Also, in the beginning, do not worry about the scope and just learn and experience what is accountable for growth.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans- Yes, all the Agriculture degrees and certifications are valid for the government and the private sector.
Ans- Yes, India or Abroad accepts all the degrees and certifications in Agriculture.
Ans- Yes, Installment and One-time payment both modes are available for the fee payment.
Ans- Examination mode depends on the study mode, what student selected on admission time.
Be the first to leave a review.