MSc Visual Communication Distance Education: Master of Science (MSc) in Visual Communication via Open & Distance Learning mode is a Master’s degree of duration minimum 2 years. It is a popular specialization of MSc and designed for those who want to get advance knowledge and skills in various aspects of Visual communication, animation, graphic designing, film production, multimedia production, and more.
MSc Admission Updates 2023
- 06 November 2023: IMTS Institute is accepting admission to MSc and its specializations. One who wants to enroll in the course can apply now. 10 November 2023 is the last date to apply. Apply Now
- 06 November 2023: Students who want to pursue an MSc course can apply at Sri Krishna University. The admission process has started and students can apply before 10 November 2023.
- 06 November 2023: Subharti University is inviting online application forms for admission to MSc course. The last date to apply for admission is 10 November 2023.
Admission Process: Presently, admission to the MSc Visual Communication distance learning programme is ongoing for the academic year 2023-24 at IMTS Institute. An application form is accepted by the institute in online mode. Candidates need to submit their applications before the deadline.
Eligibility Criteria: BSc Visual Communication or an equivalent graduation degree is the minimum eligibility criteria for taking admission to the distance MSc Visual Communication course.
Fee: An average annual fee for the MA Visual Communication correspondence course ranges from INR 20,000 to INR 36,000/-
MSc Visual Communication Distance Education Highlight
|Course Name||MSc Visual Communication|
|Fee Structure||Rs 20,000 – Rs 36000 /Year|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB Level|
|Eligibility||Graduation with 45-50%|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
What is MSc Visual Communication Distance Education?
MSc in Visual Communication through Distance Education is a 2-year post-graduate degree program. It is offered to students who want to build their careers in the digital industry. Visual Communication covers all aspects of visual media, television, print publishing, and other various technology related to visual media. In this course, students learn the techniques of communication with the use of images, diagrams, designs, graphs, and charts.
Is MSc Visual Communication Distance Education Worth it?
Distance MA in Visual Communication is a great master’s degree programme to move reward in Visual arts, and it offers a high earning potential.
- Skills: Students who take the MA Visual Communication distance learning course learn how to understand visual messages. This skill is useful in many industries, including marketing and advertising.
- Cost & Fee Structure: Many students are interested in pursuing a distance BA Visual Communication course because it is pocket-friendly as compared to regular learning. Its fee range is between Rs 20,000 to Rs 36,000 per year.
- Time Flexibility: In distance learning mode, it is completely dependent on the students when to watch lectures and how many times to watch them. Because the lectures are provided for the students in Video format.
Distance MSc Course Specializations
MSc Visual Communication Distance Education Admission 2023
MSc Visual Communication well knows course via Distance Education. Those candidates who wish to apply for this course must have their previous BSc Visual Communication course through a recognized Institute. There is no entrance available for this admission based on merit score. Apart from that students have to pay a registration fee when they register for Distance MSc Visual Communication.
IMTS Institute is currently accepting applications for MSc Visual Communication sessions 2023. A master’s degree in Visual Communication teaches candidates the best techniques in this field. As a result of the high demand for this profession, this master’s degree is approved by the UGC, DEB. After completing this degree, students will have many opportunities to work in the private or public sector.
MSc Visual Communication Distance Education Application Form
Application forms are available on the official website of IMTS Institute. Interested candidates can apply online mode for the postgraduate course. Students are advised to check the eligibility criteria mentioned below before filling out the application form. The filled application form should be submitted along with the required documents and the application fee. Candidates will be informed about the application status after successful submission of the form.
MSc Visual Communication Distance Education Eligibility
The Applicant who wants to pursue the MSc Visual Communication from a distance has to follow the following eligibility criteria:-
- The Applicant must have Graduated from recognized institutions.
- The Applicant has Min. 45% to 50% in Graduation.
- Graduation from any stream is liable for admission
- There is no age limitation in this Course.
Distance education at IMTS offers a reasonable fee structure for MSc in Visual Communication. Students are pursuing the course in distance mode, and because of this, the fee structure is less than the regular mode.
They have to just pay the admission fee at the time of fresh admission, it will include the tuition fee also. Extra charges will also be added if students want the study material online or in printed mode. To pursue the distance MSc Visual Communication course, the fee is Rs 20,000 to Rs 36,000 /Year.
Benefits of MSc Visual Communication Distance Education
- Time flexibility: The candidates can give time to their daily activities during this course. The MSc distance learning course can not affect the student’s daily activity.
- Low cost: The distance MSc program has a lower fee structure than the regular MSc. This program takes the average of the students is Rs 20,000 to Rs 36,000 range.
- Earn while you learn: The employed candidate can study the course along with their job without lifting their current activity. The students can touch the high salary graph after completing this course.
- Online mode: This course saves time for candidates because it is done online. All lectures are provided to students on LMS. They can access them anywhere and anytime.
MSc Visual Communication Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester||Subjects of Study|
Approaches to Human Communication (T)
Theories of Visual Analysis (T)
Understanding Film Semiotics (T)
Graphical Arts – I (P)
Creative Illustration (P)
Television Production (Theory)
Contemporary Trends in Social Media (T)
Advertising Management (T)
Graphical Arts – II (P)
Television Production – I (PSA & Commercial Ad) (P)
Media Laws & Ethics (T)
Writing for Media (T)
Graphical Arts – III (P)
Media Research Methods (T)
Project: A Television Production (Fiction)
Media Internship – I
Development Communication (T)
Television Production (Non-Fiction)
Discipline Specific Elective –VII
Discipline Specific Elective – VIII (P)
MSc Visual Communication Distance Education: Career Prospects
This postgraduate degree programme is designed for candidates who are interested make their career in the field of the film industry and media. After completion of the MSc Visual Communication course in distance mode, a candidate is able to apply for various job profiles including graphic artist, business development manager, photographer, film director, online promoter, cinematographer, etc.
Job Types for MSc Visual Communication Distance Education
- Digital Photographer
- Graphic Artist
- Instructional Designer
- Business development manager
- Customer Service Executive (Web)
- Desktop Publisher
- Media Marketing Executives
- Web Developer
- Production Assistant
- Sales/Business Development Manager
- Solution Sales Manager
MSc Visual Communication Salary per month/year
Students who completed their MSc Visual Communication in distance learning have a great and wide career opportunity. They can work in various reputed organizations and earn a decent amount salary. Professionals got the opportunity to work in job profiles like Digital Photographer, Desktop Publisher, Graphic Artist, and Instructional Designer. The average salary of a professional ranges from Rs. 20K to 40K per month.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Is MSc Visual Communication valid for private Sectors (Media and IT)?
Ans- Yes, MSc Visual Communication is valid in the private sector IT sector and also in government.
Q2. Is MSc a Visual Communication degree or a certificate valid for Jobs in abroad country?
Ans- Yes, MSc Visual Communication Distance Education is valid for abroad countries and is done from a recognized university in India.
Q3. Can students pay fees in installments?
Ans- Yes, Students can pay fees in installments.
Q4. What will be the examination mode?
Ans- The mode may changeable depending on university rules.