MSc Applied Microbiology Distance Education: MSc Applied Microbiology distance education is a course of study to know about the biology of various microorganisms. This course after being designed in distance mode is opted for by a great number of students. These students are specifically those who are financially deprived or do a job and have no time access to spend on regular studies.
From various distance learning colleges or Universities, the learners can study this course. This is UGC and AICTE-approved distance degree. Learning this course will be beneficial for career growth that is promoted by the placement cells of distance Universities. For the professional growth of students, jobs offered are lab assistant, researcher, microbiologist, and so on.
IMTS Institute is running the fresh admission for the MSc Applied Microbiology course via distance mode for session 2023-24. Desirous candidates who want to enroll for the course can first fill out the application form online. Afterwards, our counselor will contact you and answer all your questions.
MSc Applied Microbiology Distance Education Highlights
Why Study MSc Applied Microbiology Distance Education?
There are many benefits attached to learning MSc Applied Microbiology distance education. This course makes students understand various microorganisms and their biology. These candidates become eligible for work in various microbiological laboratories. By studying this course, the analytical skills will be acquired by the candidates and they will become problem solvers of various issues related to the field.
MSc Distance Education Specializations
Key Features of MSc Applied Microbiology Distance Education
This course focuses on the biological aspects of various microorganisms. In this course, detailed studies about viruses, bacteria, fungi, algae, and other such organisms are carried out and their characteristics and the growth pattern are also learned.
- They learn to incubate the microorganisms in medical laboratories and even to check the microbiological properties of water.
- The knowledge acquired in this course is also related and useful in food science, sub-atomic science, and many others.
MSc Applied Microbiology Distance Education Admission
Admission to MSc in Applied Microbiology is ongoing. Students can apply for admission before the last date. The admission process can be completed online. Students do need to appear in any entrance exam for admission to this course. It is necessary to check the eligibility criteria before applying for admission. Interested students can fill out the form given above.
MSc Applied Microbiology Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
In order to pursue this course, a candidate is required to fulfill the conditions given:
- It is recommended that candidates complete the graduation level degree before applying to the course.
- If the candidates have a degree of BSc in the related subject, these will be preferred.
- In order to be eligible, there is another requirement of having at least a 50% score in the last passing exams.
- Prior experience in the working field is not compulsory and students of any age can apply.
- Distance admissions are mostly merit-based while some institutes also conduct entrance exams.
MSc Applied Microbiology Distance Education Subjects
The MSc Applied Microbiology distance education curriculum consists of required, optional, and practical subjects. Elective subjects vary between colleges. MSc Applied Microbiology Distance Education subjects are outlined below.
- General Microbiology and Microbial Diversity
- Microbial Techniques and Molecular Biology
- Food, Agriculture, and Environmental Microbiology
- Microbial gene technology
- Immuno – Technology
- Industrial biotechnology
- Bio – Fertilizer Technology
- Biological techniques
- Medical Microbiology
- Elective IV
- Microbial Physiology and biomolecules
- Herbal technology
- Bioinformatics and Biostatistics
- Research technology
- Human Rights
- Hematology and clinical techniques
MSc Applied Microbiology Distance Education Scope
Candidates who get a distance degree in MSc Applied Microbiology become eligible for work in various positions in the microbiology sector. Here are some employment areas in which various job positions are offered to a degree holder. The well-known positions in the field will provide an opportunity to earn a good salary.
- Drug Organizations
- Educational Institutions
- Panacea Biotech
- Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development
- Research Associate
- Senior Technical Assistant
- Junior Research Fellow
- Lab Supervisor
Salary in India
The candidate’s final salary offer for M.Sc. Microbiology jobs are contingent on the company and level of various underlying elements. After receiving an M.Sc. in Microbiology, a candidate’s level of experience, the field in which they specialize, the job description, placement opportunities, and other aspects can all have an impact on the compensation they receive it would be around INR 4 to 13 lacs in a year.