MSc Applied Microbiology Distance Education: MSc Applied Microbiology distance education is a course of study to know about the biology of various microorganisms. This course after being designed in distance mode is opted for by a great number of students. These students are specifically those who are financially deprived or do a job and have no time access to spend on regular studies.
From various distance learning colleges or Universities, the learners can study this course. This is UGC and AICTE-approved distance degree. Learning this course will be beneficial for career growth that is promoted by the placement cells of distance Universities. For the professional growth of students, jobs offered are lab assistant, researcher, microbiologist, and so on.
MSc Applied Microbiology Distance Education Highlights
|Course||MSc Applied Microbiology|
|Fee||Rs 32,600/- to Rs 59,000/- per year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why Study MSc Applied Microbiology Distance Education?
There are many benefits attached to learning MSc Applied Microbiology distance education. This course makes students understand various microorganisms and their biology. These candidates become eligible for work in various microbiological laboratories. By studying this course, the analytical skills will be acquired by the candidates and they will become problem solvers of various issues related to the field. In terms of job opportunities, the demand for this course is very high.
MSc Distance Education Specializations
Key Features of MSc Applied Microbiology Distance Education
This course focuses on the biological aspects of various microorganisms. In this course, detailed studies about viruses, bacteria, fungi, algae, and other such organisms are carried out and their characteristics and the growth pattern are also learned.
- They learn to incubate the microorganisms in medical laboratories and even to check the microbiological properties of water.
- The knowledge acquired in this course is also related and useful in food science, sub-atomic science, and many others.
MSc Applied Microbiology Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
In order to pursue this course, a candidate is required to fulfill the conditions given:
- It is recommended that candidates complete the graduation level degree before applying to the course.
- If the candidates have a degree of BSc in the related subject, these will be preferred.
- In order to be eligible, there is another requirement of having at least a 50% score in the last passing exams.
- Prior experience in the working field is not compulsory and students of any age can apply.
- Distance admissions are mostly merit-based while some institutes also conduct entrance exams.
MSc Applied Microbiology Distance Education Scope
Candidates who get a distance degree in MSc Applied Microbiology become eligible for work in various positions in the microbiology sector. Here are some employment areas in which various job positions are offered to a degree holder. The well-known positions in the field will provide an opportunity to earn a good salary.
- Drug Organizations
- Educational Institutions
- Panacea Biotech
- Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development
- Research Associate
- Senior Technical Assistant
- Junior Research Fellow
- Lab Supervisor
The candidate’s final salary offer for M.Sc. Microbiology jobs are contingent on the company and level of various underlying elements. After receiving an M.Sc. in Microbiology, a candidate’s level of experience, the field in which they specialize, the job description, placement opportunities, and other aspects can all have an impact on the compensation they receive it would be around INR 4 to 13 lacs in a year.
|Course Distance Education|
|Arts Course||Science Course|
|Engineering courses||Commerce Course|
|Course After 12th||LLB Course|