BA Tourism and Hotel Management Distance Education Admission: BA Tourism and Hotel Management is a 3-year bachelor’s degree focused on fundamentals of travel, hospitality sectors and service management. Any student who has completed their 10+2 (any stream) from a recognized board is eligible to apply to this program. The course is beneficial for students who want to fit into job roles like travel agents, hospitality management, tourism business executives and many more. Apply at IMTS Institute to get a free counselling session with expert educational counsellors. 28 February 2024 is the last date to apply for this program. The candidates can expect a salary of INR 3.5 LPA – INR 8 LPA, depending on the calibre of the student.
A Bachelor of Arts in Tourism and Hotel Management can be earned in distance mode also. The duration of the course is three years. As an alternative to the traditional Bachelor of Arts in Tourism and Hotel Management program, this degree can be completed online in the student’s own time. Individuals who are actively engaged in professional life and doing a job, or who have less time and money to afford regular studies.
Various distance institutes in India are providing the distance BA Tourism and Hotel management degree, and these universities have the approval of UGC and AICTE to offer this course in distance mode. Each distance institute has now established placement cells to provide students with multiple job options in this sector, like catering officer, customer service executive, manager, hospitality executive, and so on.
Latest Admission Updates (February 2024)
- IMTS Institute offers BA Tourism and Hotel Management Distance Education. Applicants should submit their applications before 28 February 2024. Apply Now
- The deadline for BA course by William Carey University has been extended for the 2024 session to 27 February 2024.
- SKU University is closing its BA Distance Education admissions process for the 2024-25 academic session on 25 February 2024.
- BTTM-Bachelor of Travel and Tourism Management is being offered by Subharti University, applicants are requested to complete the admission process before the deadline or 28 February 2024.
BA Tourism and Hotel Management Distance Education Highlights
|BA in Tourism and Hotel Management
|Passed 12th Class with 55% marks
|Rs 15,000 to Rs 65,000 per year
|INR 3.6 LPA to INR 5.78 LPA
|Guider, Tour Guide, Hotel Manager
Distance BA Courses Specializations
Why study Distance BA in Tourism and Hotel Management?
The distance BA Tourism and Hotel Management Distance course is beneficial in learning a variety of subjects such as hotel accountancy, food & beverage preparation, front office operation, food production, food quality & safety, etc. It is essential to acquire the skills that are required to work smoothly in the field of tourism and hotel management.
A promising career is obtained after pursuing this course in distance mode and can achieve a prosperous scope in the sector of tourism, food & beverage production, hotel industry and so on. There are multiple options for students to work with the government and private sectors after acquiring this course.
Key Features of Distance BA Tourism & Hotel Management
Distance BA Tourism and Hotel Management Distance is a UG degree program that is focused on providing basic skills to students that include learning about housekeeping and functioning, food service and beverage production, catering production, and some related functional areas. This course must be acquired from UGC-approved institutes because of the following reasons:
- It is appropriate for learning management skills.
- Students become able enough to run tourism and hotel management.
- This UGC-approved degree is helpful in further studying master’s degree.
- There can be obtained multiple job options in the country as well as in foreign countries.
BA Tourism & Hotel Management Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
For pursuing a distance degree in BA in Tourism and Hotel Management, candidates need to have the minimum criteria given:
- There is no requirement of any specific age for the candidates.
- At least a qualification equivalent to 10+2 is needed for students to be eligible.
- A minimum passing percentage required in the criteria is 50% minimum.
- Having no experience is not mandatory.
Scope of BA Tourism and Hotel Management Distance Education
Students who acquire this course in distance mode can get a greater scope in the field of tourism and hotel management. There are various Job options that can be acquired by the degree holders, such as Beverage & Food Manager, Flight Attendant, Customer Service Executive, Restaurant Manager, Housekeeping Manager, and so on. Such individuals can ultimately grow in the tourism and hotel management field. The salary packages in this field can vary between INR 3.6 to 5.78 lacs per annum.
Job After BA Tourism And Hotel Management Distance Education
Bachelor of Arts in Tourism and Hotel Management is an interesting and dream course for those who love to explore new places and enjoy traveling. After completing the program successfully students will have both opportunities to enjoy their career. On one hand, students can apply for serial government options including UPSC while other hand students can get a number of reputed and high-salary jobs in several traveling companies. Apart from India students can try their careers in abroad also.