MA NGO Management Distance Education: MA NGO (Non-Governmental Organizations) Management is a study program under the PG category that is focused on the activities and operations of an NGO, and takes 2 years to complete. The minimum eligibility to get an MA NGO Management distance education admission is BA in NGO management or equivalent.
In pursuing this course some skills are mandatory for students among those are advanced knowledge, management, and leadership skills. MA Distance course in NGO Management also includes developing skills needed in the human resource and finance field.
- MA NGO Management Full Form: Masters of Arts in Non-Governmental Organizations Management
- Eligibility: Students who hold a BA in NGO Management or another similar degree at the UG level will be considered eligible to be selected in this course only if their marks are not less than the average 50 percentile.
- Fee: The average fee range of distance MA NGO management courses is between INR 10,000 to INR 20,000 per year.
- Career-wise: After pursuing this degree the individuals can be hired in different NGOs working in India or in foreign countries. At various positions in NGOs, one can earn INR 4-8 LPA.
What is Distance MA NGO Management? It prepares you for a career in development management with an international organization, a non-governmental organization, or a government agency. As well as developing strategies and operational pathways, and overseeing financial and other policies. NGO management involves a variety of other activities.
MA NGO Management Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MA in NGO Management|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 10,000 to INR 20,000 per year|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
Why study MA NGO Management?
There are numerous reasons for one to study MA NGO management distance education. Some of them include:
- If a student has a keen desire to help society, this course can provide placements in top agencies, including UNICEF, WHO, UNESCO, and CRY.
- Those who want to help the people of India efficiently can choose agencies such as Action for Autism, Adhar, Aashray, and many more.
- If students want to pursue higher studies in this subject, they can apply for M.Phil or PhD in NGO management to enhance their professional skills.
Distance MA Course Specializations
Key Features of MA NGO Management Distance Education
- There are multiple advantages of pursuing this course in which some are advanced knowledge related to the development of the community, fundraising, specialized skills and knowledge.
- Such degree holders can get a variety of job roles development manager, NGO program manager, corporate partnership manager, finance & accounting manager, trust manager, etc.
- Candidates now have the opportunity to gain this degree program in the distance and online mode which is a good learning way at any place.
- UGC and DEB are giving approval to the distance MA NGO Management course and it is given the equal value and scope that is for the regular courses.
- It is an important course for students who want to be a part of Non-Governmental Organizations and desire to appoint to higher positions.
- This degree is also rewarding in a way that candidates having this education can further apply for doing M.Phil or PhD in the same field.
MA NGO Management Distance Education Admission 2023
The MA is the Master’s Degree is a post-graduation course that can be possible in 2 years, and MA (NGO Management) Distance Education is a popular course that teaches how to manage the process in an NGO. This course aims to provide basic knowledge and managerial skills to NGO workers. At various levels of management, it also helps and spreads skills and education. This course is available both online and offline.
MA NGO Management Distance Education Application Form
Application forms are available on the official website of IMTS Institute. Admission to MA NGO Management will be accepted online mode only. Interested students can fill out the application forms on the website.
It is necessary to fill out all details correctly. The form can be filled with a few details like name, contact number, email ID and course preference. It is the initial process to complete the admission. The form can be filled in online mode and students will get a response from the institute after final submission.
MA NGO Management Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate wishing to pursue this Distance course needs to have at least a graduation degree in the same or another similar discipline.
- The score of students in the last exam is mandatory to be 50% on a minimum basis.
- The entrance exam is not included in this criteria and direct entries are made.
The average fee range of this distance education course varies in the different institutes, which is dependent on several factors. IMTS Institute helps the candidates to earn an MA NGO Management distance education degree at a very low and affordable fee range of INR 10,000 to INR 20,000 per year.
Distance MA NGO Management Admission Procedure
There is a common admission process followed for the course given as:
- IMTS website must be opened and signed up.
- The application will be completed after filling in the required details.
- Along with details, one will also provide documental proofs.
- Fee submission can be made by contacting the IMTS counsellor to get a direct link.
- Candidates will be directly registered this way and will get the confirmation mail.
MA NGO Management Course Syllabus
|Human Resource Management and Conflict Resolution|
|Concepts, Functions, and Schemes for NGOs|
|Memorandum of Association and By-laws, etc.|
|Legal Process and Establishment of NGOs|
|Introduction to NGO Management|
|Management and Organization Skills|
|Fundamentals of Accounting & Finance|
|Leadership and Staff Development|
|Media Coverage & Management|
|Fundraising and Grant Proposals|
|Charitable Endowment Act, FCRA, Tax Relaxations|
|Planning and Team Development Skills|
|Designing and Planning a Project|
Benefits of Distance Education in MA NGO Management
- Time flexibility: The distance MA program promote the student’s experience during learning. Candidates can experience different while learning this program.
- Low cost: The distance MA course has the quality of a standard fee structure. It has a typical fee structure for its students is INR 10,000 to INR 20,000 per year. So, many candidates learn this course.
- Earn while you learn: The candidate of the distance MA can earn during this course. They can efficiently perform their study and other activity at the same time.
- Online classes: The books and classes are done online for this course. The candidate can receive their lectures and books at digital resources. They can also get them anywhere and anytime.
Scope of MA NGO Management Distance Course
The top hiring companies for MA-NGO Management are WHO, CRY, UNESCO, and UNICEF. At the country level, the top NGOs for such professionals are Adhar, Action of Autism, Aashray, Bastar Sewak Mandal, etc. After completing MA NGO Management, the advanced or higher study is Ph.D. or M.Phil in NGO or Project management. The professionals having this degree can earn an average salary of Rs 6,00,000 to 9,00,000 per annum.
Bastar Sevak Mandal: It is a non-profit organization established in 1977, in Bastar, Chhattisgarh. The organization is specially working for the empowerment of marginalized societies and the development of poor tribes of Bastar. Students who are willing to serve the tribal community can work with the Bastar Sevak Mandal.
An academic program in MA NGO Management Distance Education
- Community Programmes and NGOs
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Project Management
- Healthcare management
- Management functions
- Population, Society, and Environment
- Basics of NGO management this MA (NGO Management) valid for the government or private Sectors?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans- Yes, MA NGO Management Distance Education degree and certification are valid.
Ans- Yes, MA (NGO Management) Distance Education degree and certification acceptable.
Ans- Yes, Installment payment is available.
Ans- yes it might be changeable University will take all decisions in Examination mode.
Ans- Passed Graduation from a recognized University.