MA NGO Management Distance Education Admission 2022-23: MA NGO Management is a study program under the PG category that is focused on the activities and operations of an NGO, how they strive to achieve their goals and objectives and also learning about managing such organizations. In pursuing this course some skills are mandatory for students among those are advanced knowledge, management, and leadership skills.
MA Distance Course in NGO Management includes also includes developing skills needed in the human resource and finance field. The candidates must have complete knowledge of the environment and global issues, along this having entrepreneurship skills is also mandatory. It is an important course for students who want to be a part of Non-Governmental Organizations and desire to appoint to higher positions. This degree is also rewarding in a way that candidates having this education can further apply for doing M.Phil or PhD in the same field.
MA NGO Management Full Form: Masters of Arts in Non-Governmental Organizations Management
Eligibility: Students who hold a BA in NGO Management or another similar degree at the UG level will be considered eligible to be selected in this course only if their marks are not less than the average 50 percentile.
Duration: Duration on a minimum basis for learning these courses completely is about 2 years under this time period almost 4 semesters will be studied.
Fee: INR 3600 to INR 42000 is charged as a course fee in various institutes.
Career-wise: After pursuing this degree the individuals can be hired in different NGOs working in India or in foreign countries. At various positions in NGOs, one can earn INR 4-8 LPA.
MA NGO Management Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MA (NGO Management) Distance Education|
|Duration||1 to 2 year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 3600 to INR 42000|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
Distance MA Course Specializations
Why study MA NGO Management Distance Education?
There are numerous reasons for one to study MA NGO management distance education. Some of them include:
- If a student has a keen desire to help society, this course can provide placements in top agencies, including UNICEF, WHO, UNESCO, and CRY.
- Those who want to help the people of India efficiently can choose agencies such as Action for Autism, Adhar, Aashray, and many more.
- If students want to pursue higher studies in this subject, they can apply for M.Phil or PhD in NGO management to enhance their professional skills.
MA NGO Management Distance Education Admission 2022-23
The MA is the Master’s Degree is a post-graduation course that can be possible in 2 years, and MA (NGO Management) Distance Education is a popular course that teaches how to manage the process in an NGO. The main objective of the NGO Management course is to provide basic knowledge and managerial concepts and skills to the NGO workers. It also helps and spreads skills and education at various levels of Management. Online and offline processes are both available for this course. If students are interested in getting admission to the system, they need to know about the eligibility and admission criteria.
Master Of Arts In NGO. This course is designed to study you for a career in development management with an international organization, a non-governmental body, or a government development agency. NGO Management also involves devising strategies and operational pathways, supervision and planning of financial and other policies, and various other organization programs.
Top hiring companies for MA-NGO Management are WHO, CRY, UNESCO, and UNICEF. At the country level, the top NGOs for such professionals are Adhar, Action of Autism, Aashray, Bastar Sewal Mandal, etc. After completing MA NGO Management, the advanced or higher study is Ph.D. or M.Phil in NGO or Project management. The professionals having this degree can earn an average salary of Rs 6,00,000 to 9,00,000 per annum.
MA NGO Management Distance Education Highlights
- There are multiple advantages of pursuing this course in which some are advanced knowledge related to the development of the community, fundraising, specialized skills and knowledge.
- Such degree holders can get a variety of job roles development manager, NGO program manager, corporate partnership manager, finance & accounting manager, trust manager, etc.
- Candidates now have the opportunity to gain this degree program in the distance and online mode which is a good learning way at any place.
- UGC and DEB are giving approval to the distance MA NGO Management course and it is given the equal value and scope that is for the regular courses.
MA NGO Management Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate wishing to pursue this Distance course needs to have at least a graduation degree in the same or another similar discipline.
- A score of students in the last exam is mandatory to be 50% on a minimum basis.
- The entrance exam is not included in this criteria and direct entries are made.
MA NGO Management Distance Education Fees
The average fees structure that universities offer students pursuing this course includes:
Course Fees- Rs 5,00,000-7,00,000 (Depending on the university that the student chooses to study in).
Distance MA NGO Management Admission Procedure
There is a common admission process followed for the course given as:
- IMTS website must be opened and signed up.
- The application will be completed after filling in the required details.
- Along with details, one will also provide documental proofs.
- Fee submission can be made by contacting the IMTS counsellor to get a direct link.
- Candidates will be directly registered this way and will get the confirmation mail.
Benefits of Distance Education in MA NGO Management:
- Time flexibility: The distance MA program promote the student’s experience during learning. Candidates can do experience in different while learning this program.
- Low cost: The distance MA course has the quality of standard fee structure. It has a typical fee structure for their students is INR 05 to 07 Lac. So, many candidates learn this course.
- Earn while you learn: The candidate of the distance MA can earn during this course. They can efficiently perform their study and other activity at the same time.
- Online classes: The books and classes are done online of this course. The candidate can receive their lectures and books at digital resources. They can also get them anywhere and anytime.
An academic program in MA NGO Management Distance Education
- Community Programmes and NGOs
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Project Management
- Healthcare management
- Management functions
- Population, Society, and Environment
- Basics of NGO management this MA (NGO Management) valid for the government or private Sectors?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans- Yes, MA NGO Management Distance Education degree and certification valid.
Ans- Yes, MA (NGO Management) Distance Education degree and certification acceptable.
Ans- Yes, Installment payment available.
Ans- yes it might be changeable University will take all decision Examination mode.
Ans- Passed Graduation from recognized University.
Be the first to leave a review.