MBA Transport Management Distance Education Admission 2022-23: MBA in Transport Management is a PG program offered in distance/regular modes. The supervision of the transportation and distribution of goods, materials, and all other commodities is the focus of an MBA programme in transportation management. Coordination of the movement of materials, information, and all other commodities is also part of the MBA in TM.
Full-Form: Master of Business Administration in Transport Management.
Eligibility: Students holding a BBA degree are eligible for admission to the MBA in MT programme. Students can apply for MBA Transportation Management Admission based on their performance in the Entrance Exams.
Duration: MBA in TM takes 2 to 3 years to complete.
Fee: The average annual fee for this MBA program in MT is between INR 50K to 5 Lacs.
Career-wise: Such professionals can make a career as Transport Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Teacher, Assistant, etc.
- The admission will start soon for the MBA in Transport and Logistics Management; more information is given below.
MBA Transport Management Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MBA Transport Management Distance Education|
|Duration||1 to 2 Year|
|Eligibility||(Graduation Passed With 45% Marks ) MBA in Transport Management Distance Education Who Are Holders of Any Bachelor’s Degree Can Get Admitted in This Program, Though an MBA Shall Be Preferred. The Requirements Are Same for Online Education and Distance Education Too.|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||The Fee for Both Types of Education Varies While the Off-Campus (Distance and Online) Education Ranges From ( INR 10000 – INR 26000 / Year ) According to the University.|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Top Recruiting Companies||Ipjacket Technology India Pvt Limited, V-Xpress, XDelivery Parcels Limited, Rajkamal Transport, Aabhaas Manpower Services, Fine Taste Foods Pvt. Ltd.|
MBA Transport Management Distance Education Admission 2022-23
- Students Can Take Admission by the Online/ Offline Process. Masters in Business Administration for Transport Management Also Known as MBA Transport Management is a Post Graduate Degree That is Obtained by Two Years Study in Close Relations to Business Processes and Their Administration as Well as Other Subjects That Relate to the Transportation Processes and Procedures as Relative Supplementary Courses.
- This Master’s Degree Can Be Obtained by Understanding the Different Requirements That Are the Necessities of This Business Transportation. The Master’s Degree in This Program Might Not Sound Much in the Area but It Does Not Mean That It is a Degree on a Lower Note for Its Uniqueness Is the Best Weapon It Has to Offer.
- Transportation is Something Which is Also One of the Key Aspects Related to the Business Administration Since No Business Process is Complete Until the Goods Have Been Delivered Properly. It Is These Modules or Process Models That the Individuals Are Made to Study if They Wish to Obtain an MBA Transport Management Distance Education. It Can Also Be Obtained Through Online Education as well as Distance Education Teaching.
- MBA in Transport Management is Meant Keeping Visible of the Rapid International Amendment and Evolution Within the Transportation Business and Increasing Demands for Extremely Skilled Managers in This. This 1- Year Certification Program is Best Fitted to Eligible Candidates Regarding Exploring Tested Perspectives and Commercialism New Concepts About the World’s Transit Systems. Qualified Postgraduates of the Course Will Work to Alleviate Hour Traffic Jam, Set Up New Approaches for Managing Main Road Traveling Systems, and Learn on a Sophisticated Level Concerning Offer Chain Processes in International and Domestic Systems.
- The Course Conjointly Explores the Domestic Offer Chain Management and International Provision Management, Associate Degree an Accredited Bachelor’s Degree is Needed for Admission to That. Some Institutes Like a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration. MBA Transport Management Distance Education is an Educational Program Combining Parts of General Business Management Skills and Specialized Knowledge of the Transportation Business. It Involves Advanced Insight Into Transit- Connected Theories, Practices and Business Models, and Operations of Transport Agencies.
- The Course MBA in Transport Management has combining parts of General Business Management, In this course, students can achieve skill and specialized depth knowledge in this field of Transportation Business through distance mode.
- Transport management. it has also referred to transportation and logistics management. the transport management such as study the process of manage all travelers to deliver the person well from one place to other places. it has also deal with the dropped and picked the passenger by safely. to study the MBA in transport management the developed as well as transportation transferable skills and it has improved critical thinking and analysis, such as a solution-oriented and it has achieved the mindset, efficient communication, and negotiation abilities.
- For getting entry to this course, one must have a UG degree. In the last UG exams, the minimum mark must be 50% in overall subjects.
The average course fee may range from INR 20 to 25 lacs for the total duration in India.
The salary package offered in these firms or others is INR 08 to 12 lacs per annum. Various job roles are transport manager, purchase manager, operations manager, supply chain manager, business manager, logistics manager, commercial manager, and supply chain analyst. These jobs are available at Oracle India, McKinsey, Bain and Company, DHL, and Boston Consulting Firms.
Benefits of Distance Education in MBA Transport Management
- Time flexibility: Time flexibility and pace are also given to the MBA transport management distance education candidates. At the same time, candidates handle both targets like job and study. Distance mode cannot bind the candidate only in the study. This is a free distance mode for the time and schedule of the candidates.
- Low cost: The MBA transport management distance education gives the facility less fee for their distance candidate instead of the regular MBA. The average fee of the MBA distance mode is 20 to 25 lac.
- Earn while you learn:. When the candidate completes this course, he can expect a good salary and job. The distance course physically and mentally prepares the students for double work.
- Digital classes: The online distance MBA mode provides all books and classes on digital sources. All lectures are recorded and provided to the candidate on LMS.
MBA Specializations, Eligibility & Fees
|MBA (Hospital Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 10000 – INR 26000 / Year|
|MBA (Human Resource Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 9500 – INR 25000 / Year|
|MBA (Investment Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 10000 – INR 24000 / Year|
|MBA (Logistics and Supply Chain Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 9800 – INR 23000 / Year|
|MBA (Information System Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 10000 – INR 24000 / Year|
|MBA (Marketing Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 9000 – INR 23000 / Year|
|MBA (Software Testing and Quality Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 10000 – INR 24000 / Year|
|MBA (Technology Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 9200 – INR 23000 / Year|
|MBA (Hotel and Tourism Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 10200 – INR 24000 / Year|
|MBA (Advertising and Sales Promotion)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 9200 – INR 25000 / Year|
|MBA (International Business)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 10000 – INR 23000 / Year|
|MBA (Banking Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 9200 – INR 23500 / Year|
|MBA (Banking and Finance Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 10000 – INR 24000 / Year|
|MBA (Customer Relationship Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 9000 – INR 23000 / Year|
|MBA (Export Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 10000 – INR 24000 / Year|
|MBA (Airline and Airport Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 9000 – INR 23000 / Year|
|MBA (Entrepreneurship)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 10000 – INR 24000/ Year|
|MBA (Finance Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 9500 – INR 23000 / Year|
|MBA (Financial Services)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 10000– INR 24000 / Year|
|MBA (Textile Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 9200 – INR 23000 / Year|
|MBA (Materials Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 9000 – INR 22500 / Year|
|MBA (Project Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 10000 – INR 23000 / Year|
|MBA (Retail Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 9500 – INR 22000 / Year|
|MBA (Services Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 10000 – INR 23000 / Year|
|MBA (Shipping and Port Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 9200 – INR 24000 / Year|
Our Credential Which Makes Distance Education Different
- Healthy Interplay With Students and Networking Facilities.
- Different Virtual Specialist Assistance.
- Provide Video Material for Our Students as Per University Rules.
- Unified Curriculum for Students.
- Superior Support Assistance.
- Infrequent Residency Experiences.
- Provide E-library, Study Material Support.
- Do Away Complaints With a Mobile Support System.
- Online Specialist Classes & Doubt Clearance Sessions as Depend on University Rule.
Benefits of MBA Transport Management
An MBA in Transport Management Distance Education Can Be Obtained Through Two Complete Academic Years of the Said Course With Prior Detailed Studies as Well as Practical Experiences to Be Given to the Individuals to Equip them for the Transport Industry Related to the Business Aspects. It Can Be Observed Through Online Education as well as Distance Education. What Is Significantly Important to Know That Both Online Education and Distance Education Have Established Their Place Quite Well in India as People Have Realized That It is Clever to Acknowledge Growing Trends on Time to Benefit in the Right Way. However, There Are Clearly Many Additional Benefits of Acquiring an MBA in Transport Management Distance Education, Theses are Given Below.
- MBA in Transport Management Distance Education in Normal Courses Like Accounting, Finance & Marketing Have Become Quite Common and Much Saturated. Therefore Transport is Much of a Unique Option.
- The Common Benefits of an MBA Degree Are Still Quite There Since You Have Studied Them Too.
- Different New Professions Are Turning Up in This Field Day by Day.
- There is Still a Great Wide Approach Area Left to Be Discovered as Companies Try Indulging Into Them Quickly.
- An MBA Shall Always Have Techniques That Would Boost a Business Very Well.
- They Can Develop the Strategy Needs as Well as Many Other Needs Just Through One Dealing.
MBA Transport Management Distance Education Career Goals
Their Career Positions in MBA Transport Management Distance Education Consist of the Same Goals for Conventional, Online and Distance Education Methods Which Include: –
- Transport Planning
- Traffic Management
- Designing Management
- Public Consultation and Market Research
- Project Management
- Environmental Mapping
- Structural Engineering
- Transport Managers
- Fleet Managers
- Facilities Managers
- Operations Management
- Infrastructure Management etc
MBA Transport Management Job Roles
- Commercial manager
- Purchasing manager
- Supply chain analyst
- Logistic Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Logistic Coordinator
- Supply chain planner
- Operations manager
- Business manager
Some Cities Where Students Can Get Admission in MBA
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans: Yes, MBA in Transport Management Distance Education is Approved by UGC / DEB/ AICTE and Also From the Government of India. Students Certificates Are Valid in All Government and Private Organizations Also. In Fact, Their Certificates Can Be Verified by Government Organizations.
Ans: Yes, MBA Transport Management Distance Education Offered by These Universities Are Approved for Study in India And Abroad Also.
Ans: Yes, Students Can Pay Their Fee for Installment Either Semester Wise or Year Wise.
Ans: Examination Can Be Held in Either Offline Mode or Online Mode at the Concerned Centers as Per Universities Rules.
Ans. Graduates passed from any recognized University.
Be the first to leave a review.