MBA Distance Education in Delhi: Do you want to get an MBA through distance learning, and are you looking for the best colleges and universities in the Delhi-NCR area? This 2-year course is for those who are seeking careers in entrepreneurship & management.
The course is also helpful for those working professionals and students who want to do an MBA program, but due to some reason are unable to attend regular classes. Those students who want to pursue an MBA program in distance mode have still a chance to apply through the official website of IMTS Institute. It will be a good option for the students because there is no need to face any entrance exam for admission and the course fee is also affordable for students and working professionals.
This article would be for you if you answered yes! Increasingly, students are shifting their study focus to distance learning. While traditionally, the concept of study + earn did not seem exciting to students, this has changed now that students can study and learn at their own pace.
This 2-year course is for those who are seeking careers in entrepreneurship & management. Working professionals can enroll in this course. You can choose from a variety of universities & colleges that offer MBA Distance Education in Delhi, as we have selected the best ones so that you can make an informed decision.
MBA Distance Education in Delhi Admission Updates (February 2024)
- IMTS Institute invites applications for the MBA program beginning in the 2024 academic year. Apply before 10 March 2024. Apply Now
- Applicants are invited to apply for Subharti University’s MBA course starting with the the 2024 academic year. The application deadline is 09 March 2024.
- 08 March 2024. Applications are due
- Apply before 07 March 2024 for admission to the MBA course at SKU University, tailored for travel industry jobs starting the 2024 academic year.
In this article, we have covered all the key points related to the distance MBA in Delhi, so make sure to read it from beginning to end.
Interesting Facts about Distance MBA from Delhi
- MBA students can acquire such skills as marketing, administration, communication, leadership, and management.
- There is a high standard of design and focus on providing the core subject set of skills, theories, practical skills, and in-depth knowledge for MBA specializations.
- Delhi, the capital of India, has a vast list of distance MBA colleges & Universities that cater to its locals as well as migrants seeking higher education.
MBA Distance Education in Delhi Specializations
MBA Distance Education in Delhi Eligibility Criteria
Students who wish to enroll in the Distance MBA program must meet the basic requirements for admission. Additionally, universities and colleges have different eligibility requirements. Certain universities require students to pass entrance tests. To qualify for admission to the Distance MBA program at most universities, you must meet the following criteria:
- A minimum percentage of 50% is required in the bachelor’s examination for any stream.
- Ensure that students have graduated from a UGC-recognized university
- It is necessary for students to have a commerce background in their 12th board or their undergraduate degree to be eligible.
Thanks for taking the time to read this blog. We hope it provided you with all the information you need about the Delhi-based online/distance MBA colleges. It is also important to note that distance colleges are equipped with their own study centres, where students can take their classes, submit assignments, and even apply for jobs through the placement drives on each campus. Also, if students have any queries related to the course or study, then they can mail as our educational counsellors will assist for a better understanding.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques 1: Which are the top three distance/online MBA specializations in Delhi-NCR?
Ans: International Business, Financial Analysis, and Marketing Management are the top three Distance/Online MBA specializations that have a high success rate.
Ques 2: Is Distance Mode expensive in Delhi compared to the regular one?
Ans: Nope, the fee range depends on the course specialization and university you select, but if you compare the fees to the regular mode, then the amount is less for distance mode enrollment for the students.