MBA Customer Relationship Management Distance Education: MBA in CRM distance education is a 2 years specialized course offered for admission to students with an interest in customer relationship management. The course curriculum is divided into 4 equal semesters of 6 months each so that the students can grab all information in the appropriate manner.
Students having a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution can apply for admission into MBA distance education in the customer relationship management discipline. Students get to uplift their skills and learn all the qualities that they will be required in their professional careers.
- MBA CRM Full Form: Master of Business Administration in Customer Relationship Management.
- Eligibility: Certain prerequisites must be satisfied by the joining applicant to be qualified for the MBA CRM. These prerequisites include obtaining a bachelor’s degree in advance, which should take at least two to four years to complete.
- Duration: Minimum duration to complete MBA CRM is 2 years.
- Fee: Average fee for the distance MBA in Customer Relationship Management in India is between INR 15,000 to 28,000 per year.
- Career-wise: Career options for MBA CRM grads are Customer Service Executive, Security Analyst, Guest Relations Executive, etc. Salary offered b/w INR 5 to 7 lac per year.
MBA CRM Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MBA Customer Relationship Management|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Eligibility||Graduation Passed with 45% marks|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 28000 to INR 58000 / Year|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Top Recruiting Companies||Amdocs, Become Interactive, Convergys, Kayako, Attractive, Empathica, Five 9 Inc., Graham Technology, inContact, Inc, SMITH.|
MBA Customer Relationship Management Distance Education Admission
The degree is the deep study of customer behavior and their demand and satisfaction. After the completion of the degree, the student will be able to understand the demand of the customer and their needs and demand.
Students can take admission through an online process. Customer relationship management is a wide-enforced strategy for managing corporation interactions with customers, purchasers, and sales prospects. It involves mistreatment technology to arrange, automate, and synchronize business processes primarily sales activities, but additionally those for marketing, client service, and technical support.
MBA Customer Relationship Management Distance Education Application Form
The institute is offering MBA CRM courses in distance mode and the application form is available on the official website of IMTS @https://imtsinstitute.com/. Before applying, students must have to check their eligibility according to the eligibility criteria of the institute mentioned in the article.
- Aspirants for admission in Distance MBA CRM must have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in BBA. Each aspirant must have obtained a minimum 50% score.
Distance MBA CRM fee is Rs 28,000 to Rs 58000 per year. That varies on the types of courses. A reasonable fee structure has been provided to students that help them to pursue an MBA degree. First, to confirm admission, students have to submit the admission fee and this will include tuition fees and other charges.
In the beginning stage of the job, a CRM Manager can earn almost 03 to 04 lacs per year. MBA CRM’s Job areas are Banking and Finance, Research Dept., Insurance Companies, Legal Services, Universities, IT sector, E-Commerce Sector, and Customer Support Services. Budget Manager, Team Leader, Security Analyst, CR Manager, Customer Service Executive, and Financial Planner.
Benefits of Distance Education in MBA Customer Relationship Management
- Time freely. The most significant benefit of the distance MBA course is time flexibility. This distance mode allows the candidate to study their course at their own time and pace.
- Low cost: The fee structure of the distance course is thin-low instead of the regular MBA. This course charges the fee of their candidate overall is INR 28,000 to INR 58,000 per year.
- Earn while you learn: The distance MBA allows the candidate to continue their work with study. If the candidate is professionally busy at work then the distance MBA is the best choice for him. Many students get admission to this program to continue their current schedule.
- Online classes: The candidate can study their course online in distance MBA. All books and classes are provided to the candidate’s online resource.
MBA CRM Distance Course Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
Accounting and Finance for Managers
Human Resource Management
Quantitative Techniques for Management
Research Methods for Management
Principles of Management and Organizational Behaviour
Customer Relationship Management
Business Environment and Ethics
Marketing of Services
Retail Operations Management
Strategic Customer Relations Management
Sales and Distribution Management
About MBA Customer Relationship Management Distance Education
The MBA Customer Relationship Management distance education course is a 2-year post-graduate Course program that provided knowledge about various techniques and skills regarding customer relationships and how to manage and maintain those relationships in the long run for the organization’s benefit by achieving new marketing tools and technologies. The management of customers has managed and kept them happy for any situation for the customer. the customer of relationships manager has taken multi types of responses in any organization/company.
Distance MBA CRM has study materials to teach how to make a healthy relationship between organization and customers with a mutual understanding of the concepts and business policies. In this course, students and professionals learn how to analyze the requirement and demands of the customers with the help of the old data and the interest of the customer. CRM professionals also make and target the audience to improve the sales of the products.
- Security Analyst
- Team & Technical Leader
- Audit Manager
- Financial Planning, Budgeting-Manager
- Guest Relations Executive
- Customer Service Executive
- Database Administrator
- Customer Care Executive
- Manager-Client Servicing,
- Customer Relationship Manager,
- CRM Specialist
- Relationship Manager
- Product Manager
- IT Sector
- Colleges & Universities
- Banking Sector
- Research Dept.
- E.Commerce Sector
Aim of MBA CRM Distance Education
- To determine mutually satisfying goals between the organization and the customer
- Producing positive feelings in the organization & the customers.
- To establish and maintain customer satisfaction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. Management Distance Education is approved by UGC/DEB/AICTE and also by the government of India. Students certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also. In fact, their Certificates can be verified by government organizations.
Ans. Yes, the Degree offered by these Universities is Approved for study in India and Abroad also.
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fee for installment either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans: Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per university rules.
Ans: Graduation passed the candidate eligible to apply the admission of the MBA course.
Ans: It is normally a 2-years master’s degree course.
Ans: the MBA full form is Master of Business Administration.
Be the first to leave a review.