MBA Marketing Distance Education: Master of Business Administration or MBA in Marketing is a postgraduate degree program offered by various institutes in distance mode, and students in this course learn about the marketing strategies to be used in business. At least two years is the duration for completing this distance program.
MBA Admission Updates
- 06 November 2023: IMTS Institute has started admission to distance MBA Marketing course. Students who want to enroll in the course can apply before the last date 10 November 2023. Apply Now
- 06 November 2023: Subharti University is offering admission to MBA programmes for the session 2023. The admission deadline is 10 November 2023.
- 06 November 2023: Mangalayatan University is inviting online application forms for admission to MBA programme. The deadline for admission is 10 November 2023.
Students will learn about Marketing Concepts, Marketing Audit, Advertising Management, Consumer Behaviour, Project Management and much more. After completing the course, students can establish their jobs in both the private and government sectors. The most famous jobs are Marketing Manager, Market Research Analyst, Brand Manager, Sales Manager, Product Manager, etc. Students can start their careers with decent salary packages varying from INR 5.6 LPA to INR 6.8 LPA.
The course is offered at PG level and the duration to complete the course is 2 years. A UG degree from any UGC-approved university is required for admission to MBA programme. Admission will be based on the merit score and no entrance exam will be conducted. Students can apply for admission by filling out the form given on this page.
Admission Process: The online application system designed to accept candidates’ requests has simplified the admission process. It will require the candidates to have at least a BBA degree. Students can also afford the study cost.
What is MBA Marketing Distance Education
MBA Marketing distance education course is studied to learn about marketing techniques through online learning platforms such as video lectures, workshops, virtual classes, online books, and more. The exams, assignments, and study materials are all online.
Completing a degree of MBA in Marketing in distance mode will provide career opportunities to candidates who are Marketing Managers, Sales Executives, Marketing Analysts, etc.
- Fees: The approximate annual fee for MBA Marketing Distance Education is INR 20,000 to INR 55,000.
- Eligibility: Students who have passed their graduation examination from a recognized university can enroll in MBA in Marketing Distance Education program.
- Duration: The duration of an MBA in Marketing distance education is 2 years which is divided into 4 semesters, and the duration of each semester is 6 months.
MBA Marketing Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MBA in Marketing
||INR 20,000 to INR 55,000 per year|
Any Bachelor’s degree or equivalent certificate with 45% marks
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why Study MBA Marketing?
Marketing is one of the most in-demand specializations for MBA degrees around the world today. In a two-year MBA program, you specialize in a particular field, such as finance, marketing, operations management, human resource management, etc.
Due to their diverse job opportunities, core marketing courses have gained popularity among aspirants in recent years. Here are some reasons why MBA in marketing is a popular choice among students and employers.
It includes the combined aspects of marketing as well as the fusion of management in operations, technology, business, etc. Since India has already adopted online education and distance learning on a wider level. Hence, MBA Marketing programs are also offered through online education and distance learning as well.
MBA Marketing Distance Education Admission 2023
Enrollments for the Distance MBA Marketing at IMTS Institute have started. Students can fill out the above registration form to apply. Only graduate students with 45% marks can enroll in the course. No entrance exam will be conducted for this course admission.
These applicants are then invited to appear on the institution’s campus to complete the admission process. Getting admission to an MBA Marketing Distance Education course multiplies the chances of applicants towards a successful career.
The master’s degree in Business Administration in Marketing is the need in society as branding and consumerism are increasing over time and competition is needed to survive well.
MBA Marketing Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- A student who has a bachelor’s degree in any discipline is eligible for admission to MBA Marketing.
- An aggregate mark of a minimum of 45 percent is required.
- The university must be approved by UGC from where a bachelor’s degree is earned by the student.
MBA Marketing Distance Education Fee Structure
The 2-year MBA Marketing distance education program average fee ranges from INR 20,000 to INR 55,000 per year. The fee for MBA Marketing distance education programs in India may vary from one institution to another.
MBA in Marketing Distance Education Benefits
- Time flexibility: There is no need for a distance MBA course to take the regular classes. Candidates can take distance education classes at the time and pace that suits them.
- Fee structure: The distance MBA program has a lower fee structure than the regular MBA program. In general, distance marketing management costs between INR 20,000 to INR 55,000. Students learn this easily.
- Earn while you learn: Due to the lack of a schedule and time, the candidate can do other work or activities throughout the course. Both the study and current work can be done simultaneously. This distance learning course is very flexible.
- Knowledge at your Doorstep: As correspondence and learning technologies have advanced, distance MBA Marketing education has incredibly benefited. Distance learning is a major method of delivering programs around the world used by top universities and business schools.
MBA Marketing Distance Education Syllabus
MBA in Marketing Management Distance Education has as much as marketing and business subjects incorporated with a fine combination in It. This includes many subjects, out of which a few are below, but they may vary according to online education and distance education plans.
|Subjects of Study|
|Marketing Concepts||Economic Analysis|
|Marketing Research||Marketing Audit|
|Marketing Planning||Marketing Ethics|
|Principles of Sales Management||Advertising Management|
|Sales Forecasting||Consumer Behaviour|
|Market segmentation||Brand Management|
|Market Evaluation and Controls||Industrial Marketing|
|Project Management||Business Communication|
|Research Methodology||Business Laws|
|Corporate Governance and Business Ethics|
Scope of MBA Marketing Distance Education
Students studying the MBA Marketing Distance Education program can look forward to a bright future filled with several options. They will be able to apply for high-quality employment in a reputable organization. Finishing the Distance MBA Marketing course will help them to improve their knowledge and skills. After completing this course, students will be able to work in a variety of fields.
They can aspire for a job in marketing, startups, government agencies, NGOs, etc. The average salary package that an applicant can get once they have completed an MBA Marketing distance course can get around INR 5.6 LPA to INR 6.8 LPA.
Distance MBA in Marketing Career Options
There is no ending to the marketing process for an organization or a business. Today, the majority of businesses and organizations are focusing their attention on the marketing aspects of their businesses. The two major elements that hold up a company and organization are its management and marketing. check out some selective profiles given below:
- Marketing Manager
- Professor of Marketing
- Marketing Executive
- Market Research Analyst
- Brand Manager
- Advertising Manager
- Public Relations Manager
- Sales Manager
- Public Relations Manager
- New Product Manager
- Public Relations Director
- Export and Import Head
- Cash Accountant
- Marketing Communication Officer
- Export Officer
Distance MBA in Marketing Management Employment Areas
- Educational Institutions
- IT Sector
- Banking Sector
- Retailing Sector
- Tourism Dept.
- Consultancy Services
- Market Research
- Media & Advertising Sector
MBA in Marketing Distance Education in India
MBA Online and Distance Education in India has many benefits in the range of economic, social, cultural as well as grooming aspects. They are less expensive, with more ideas, more ranged with better courses and faculty variants and greatly timed along with numerous equal opportunities in the region obtained as well as throughout the whole world.
Salary Packages for Distance MBA
The salary for a Distance MBA in India is somewhere between INR 5.6 LPA to INR 6.8 LPA. Those who complete the MBA program at a distance will be eligible for an income that takes into account the skills and experiences they have gained throughout their studies. A graduate with a Distance MBA can expect compensation that is equal to other graduates with an equivalent amount of experience.
Skills Required for MBA Marketing Distance Education
An MBA Marketing distance education program gives students the practical skills they need to be successful in their careers. These people are very knowledgeable and have a lot of experience, which makes them skilled professionals in their fields.
- Communication Skill: Students must be able to speak and write clearly and easily because communication skills are the most essential part of marketing.
- Marketing Strategies: Creating a long-lasting brand image and brand awareness can be achieved through a creative marketing strategy.
- Research and Development of Market: Candidates must know what’s going on in the market and what new product can set their brand apart from rivals.
- Analysis of Consumer Trends: Market experts should be able to understand how people act and how trends are set in the market.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)?
Ans: Yes, MBA in Marketing Distance Education is approved by UGC/DEB/AICTE and also from the government of India. Student certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also. In fact, their Certificates can be verified by government organizations.
Ans: Yes, the Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India and Abroad also.
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fees in installments either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans: Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per university rules.
Question 5: How can I get admission for MBA in Marketing Distance Education?
Ans: Interested candidates visit the university’s official website and take the admission through online mode and one more simple admission process is to visit the university admission office and take the admission from there.