BSc Biochemistry Distance Education Admission 2024: It is one of the most popular courses among Biology students with high demand. This course can be pursued by students who have Biology as a main subject in 10+2 standards. Generally, the duration of the course varies from 3 to 6 years in distance mode. The candidates will ensure their eligibility by having a 12th-standard qualification in science. The annual fee structure is affordable for this course and starts from as low as INR 10,000 per year. IMTS Institute provides online admission to various UG, PG, Diploma, and Certificate courses and accepting admissions for this course until 10 March 2024.
It is now simplified for all the candidates to submit their requests online. Students will get a proper knowledge of subjects like Chemistry, Biochemical dynamics, molecular biology, etc.
A BSc Biochemistry distance degree can pave the way for various job opportunities, including biochemist, biotechnologist, quality control analyst, lab technician, etc. MSc and Ph.D. degrees can be pursued by Biochemistry graduates. Average entry-level salaries range from 2.5 to 7 LPA.
- BSc Biochemistry Full Form: Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry
- Eligibility: A bachelor’s degree in the stream of science or preferably biochemistry is required for the aspirants to get admission. Minimally 50% score is the mandatory merit line for students.
- Duration: From 3 to 6 years is the varying duration in distance mode.
- Fee: The average fee for BSc Biochemistry distance education is INR 10,000 per year.
- Career-wise: The qualified candidates can apply for jobs such as Biochemist, Medical Review Officer, Medical Writer, Clinical Researcher, Medical Coder, and so on.
Latest Admission Updates (February 2024):
- IMTS Institute invites interested candidates to apply for admission to the BSC Biochemistry program before the extended deadline of 10 March 2024. Apply Now
- Subharti University has opened admission for the BSC Biochemistry course for the academic session 2024-25. Apply soon before 07 March 2024.
- Admission announced at NIILM University for the BSC Biochemistry program for the 2024-25 academic year. Submit the application by 09 March 2024.
- Mangalayatan University invites applications for its BSC Biochemistry program for the 2024-25 academic year before 08 March 2024.
BSc Biochemistry Distance Education Highlights
|12th with 45-50%
|Online / Offline
|INR 10,000/ Year
Is Distance BSc Biochemistry Worth it?
BSc Biochemistry distance learning is worth it when compared to traditional courses and provides equal career opportunities with great knowledge.
- Skills: The course in distance Biochemistry will equip the candidates with the best scientific skills including logical reasoning, analytical skills, critical thinking, digital literacy, problem-solving, and decision-making.
- Time Flexibility: In this learning method, students can prepare their study schedules and can choose when, how, and where to study. In this way, a lot of time is made available to such learners.
- Fee and Cost: It is a great opportunity for candidates who want to complete a bachelor’s degree. The fee charged of Rs. 10,000 per year for distance BSc Biochemistry is very reasonable and affordable for most of the candidates.
- Earn While You Learn: Distance learning provides a good chance for those candidates who are financially backward and cannot pay their fees or meet other expenses; thus, they can earn easily by continuing their education at the same time.
BSc Biochemistry Distance Education Admission 2024
Candidates can make their registration for admission to the BSc Biochemistry distance learning program at IMTS Institute until 10 March 2024. Higher Secondary Education (HSE) or 12th pass-out candidates are eligible to apply for admission to this undergraduate degree program.
To get admission into B.Sc Biochemistry correspondence course, students have to submit an application form, and the process starts with registration. For which the registration form is attached above in this article.
IMTS Institute provides an opportunity for students and working professionals to complete their higher education needs at a very affordable fee range.
BSc Biochemistry Distance Education is a better option for those students who are interested in learning about the chemistry of living organisms. The course is a combination of biology and chemistry. In distance mode, students have the full flexibility of study hours. They can learn through real-life practices in the same field along with studying.
What is BSc Biochemistry Distance Education?
BSc Biochemistry is a UG degree program that provides complete knowledge regarding the chemical process related to all living organisms. There will be three years of distance learning in this course. The major subjects are organic chemistry, biochemical dynamics, general chemistry, and genetics.
Distance BSc Biochemistry Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who full fill the following eligibility conditions are eligible to apply for admission to the BSc Biochemistry correspondence course:
- Candidates for admission to the BSc Biochemistry distance education admission should have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Candidate should score at least 45-50% marks in 12th standard with PCB.
- Students must have studied Chemistry and Biology as core subjects in 10+2.
Applicants who want to pursue a distance BSc course in distance education mode need to pay a specific amount of INR 10,000 per year as a fee charge. Students have various options to pay the fee. They can use net banking, UPI and credit/debit cards to pay the fees. Some other charges like tuition fees, exam fees and ID card fee will also be included in the fees.
BSc Biochemistry Distance Education Application Form
To apply for the BSc Biochemistry distance learning program, interested students are required to fill out the application form. The application form is given above. Students must fill in the correct details in the form and submit it before the last date. Only those who fulfill the eligibility requirements can apply; otherwise, the application form will not be considered for admission.
BSc Biochemistry Distance Education Syllabus
|Molecules of Life
|General Physical Chemistry
|Membrane Biology and Bioenergetics
|Gene, Gene Expression, and Regulation
|Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology
|General Organic Chemistry
|Metabolism of Carbohydrates and Lipids
|Metabolism of Amino Acids and Nucleotides
|Physiology and Hormones
|Basic Microbiology and Microbial Genetics
BSc DDE Specializations, Eligibility & Fees
|12th (Science Stream)
|INR 20,000 – INR 28,000 / YEAR
|B.Sc Hons Botany
|INR 21,000 – INR 28,000 / YEAR
|INR16,000 – INR 22,000 / YEAR
|B.Sc Fire and Safety
|INR15,000 – INR 25,000 / YEAR
|INR 15,000 – INR 26,000 / YEAR
|INR 16000 – INR 26,000 / YEAR
|INR20,000 – INR 26,000 / YEAR
|INR15,000 – INR25,000 / YEAR
|INR 16,000 – INR 33,000/ YEAR
|B.Sc Hons Microbiology
|INR 16,000 – INR25,000 / YEAR
|B.Sc Hotel Management Tourism
|INR16,000 – INR 372.30 / YEAR
|B.Sc Jewellery Design
|INR 22,000 – INR 45,000 / YEAR
|B.Sc Mass Communication
|INR 16,000 – INR 33,000 / YEAR
|INR16,000 – INR 33,000 / YEAR
|INR15,000 – INR28,000 / YEAR
|INR22,000– INR 30,000 / YEAR
|B.Sc (Electronics & Communication)
|INR22,000 – INR30,000 / YEAR
|B.Sc Hardware & Networking
|INR 22,000 – INR 45,000/ YEAR
|INR 16,000 – INR 34,000 / YEAR
|B.Sc Physical Sciences
|INR 17,000– INR 40,000/ YEAR
|B.Sc (Hons.) Physics
|INR 15,000 – INR 32,000 / YEAR
|B.Sc Environmental Science
|INR 15,000 – INR25,000 / YEAR
|B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology
|INR22,000 – INR 40,000 / YEAR
|B.Sc Software Engineering
|INR 26,000 – INR 45,000 / YEAR
|INR 26,000– INR 40,000 / YEAR
BSc Biochemistry Distance Education in India
The study of a Bachelor of Science or BSc in Biochemistry is valid in India and approved by UGC-DEB. The basic entry requirement for admission to this UG degree programme is a 12th pass from a recognized board in the science stream. This course is available at the fee range of Rs 10,000* per annum. Candidates who are interested in pursuing this course can apply at IMTS Institute by filling out the registration form attached above on this page. The application form must be filled out and submitted before the deadline.
The doors for admission to this programme is open for students from all over India there is no matter they belong from Tamilnadu, Delhi, Kerala, West Bengal, Odisha, Rajasthan, UP, MP, Haryana, other places in India.
BSc Biochemistry Distance Education Scope
After completing a BSc Biochemistry, A student can work as Chemist, Clinical Research Specialist, Pharmacist, Teacher, Dairy technologist, Science Teacher, Quality Control Inspector, etc. As the Health Industry of India is booming now, it is providing a wide scope to students with BSc in Biochemistry.
Candidates have also an option to apply for government jobs such as civil service, agricultural research services, biotechnology companies, etc. The average salary of an employee in this field varies from Rs. 20,000 per month to Rs. 1,20,000 per month, depending on the company.
BSc Biochemistry Distance Education Jobs
A candidate who has completed the distance learning BSc in Biochemistry can be employed in a variety of job designations once they have graduated. Private and public sectors are both viable options for those who wish to advance their careers. These are some of the jobs they may be able to find:
- Lab Assistant
- Forensic Expert
- Clinical Research Associate
BSc Biochemistry Distance Education (FAQs)?
Ques 1: Is this BSc Biochemistry valid for government or private Sectors?
Ans: Yes, the BSc Biochemistry degree and certification are valid for both sectors.
Ques 2: Is BSc Biochemistry or certificate valid for US, UAE, Canada Study or Jobs?
Ans: Yes, a BSc Biochemistry degree and certification are acceptable for jobs and study in US, UAE, and Canada.
Ques 3: Can students grow up with a career in chemical engineering?
Ans: Yes, Students have many opportunities after getting this degree in chemical engineering.
Ques 4: What will be the examination mode?
Ans: The mode may be changeable depending on university rules.