MSc Industrial Chemistry Distance Education Admission: MSc Industrial Chemistry distance education is the best alternative for individuals who could not study via full-time classes. This will provide them with options to take online classes anywhere at any time. Such type of learning requires fewer resources and can be completed in the same time period. Specifically, working professionals can benefit from this course.
A huge number of distance institutes are now offering the distance MSc Industrial Chemistry program. The Distance Education Board (DEB), UGC, and AICTE, all have approved this distance course curriculum and such a degree can provide a good number of jobs in the practical field. Candidates are promoted for their career growth through the placement cells and can be hired for positions like a chemist, assistant scientist, synthetic chemistry analyst, scientific data entry specialist, and so on.
MSc Industrial Chemistry Distance Education Highlights
|Course||MSc Industrial Chemistry|
|Fee||Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 84,000/- per year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why Study MSc Industrial Chemistry Distance Education?
MSc Industrial Chemistry is an important course and in distance mode, it provides an opportunity to all students to access its learning. In this course, various processes and methods are taught that is the foundation of any industry to develop new products. Students become specialists in determining the properties of various raw materials. They can also observe how these will be converted efficiently to produce other products or finished goods.
This course is also very beneficial in acquiring a variety of job positions in a wide range of practical fields. These candidates can get hired in industries that produce agricultural goods, perfumes, medicines, and other such products. The demand for this course is also very high in the petrochemical industry.
MSc Distance Education Specialization
Key Features of MSc Industrial Chemistry Distance Education
MSc Industrial Chemistry distance course is focused on teaching the methods and processes that are used in industries to form products from raw materials.
- In this course, a detailed study of various raw materials is also provided to gain a complete understanding of how various materials can be used efficiently.
- In the future Industrial Chemistry will benefit industries in their production and in keeping their environment friendly.
- This industry will grow more in the coming years and thus it will require more experts.
MSc Industrial Chemistry Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
In order to study this course, one will have to take admission based on the following conditions:
- A necessary qualification for taking entry is graduation from a known institute.
- The previous qualification must be related and the degree should be BSc in the related subject.
- Candidates having a passing score of 50% or more in the last exam will be considered eligible.
- Students with or without experience can apply and there are no age limit criteria.
- Shortlisting will be direct in some institutes and based on entrance exams in other institutes.
MSc Industrial Chemistry Distance Education Scope
A wide scope is available for the individuals who complete this course and start finding jobs in the working sector. Besides employment candidates can also move ahead toward completing their Ph.D. degrees. There will be Job roles of a chemist, pharmacist, forensic scientist, research associate, aromatic & incense experts, and so on. In this field salary trends are also higher from INR 2 to 9 LPA.
Students should not have any trouble finding employment after completing their Master of Science in Industrial Chemistry degree. Students can customize the Master of Science in Industrial Chemistry. The majority of candidates who complete a Master of Science in Industrial Chemistry programme go on to work in the chemical industry as chemists. Check out the list given below:
- Scientific Data Entry Specialist
- Synthetic Chemistry Scientist
- Chemical Business Analyst
- Quality Assurance Officer
- Biochemistry Assistant Scientist
|Course Distance Education|
|Arts Course||Science Course|
|Engineering courses||Commerce Course|
|Course After 12th||LLB Course|