BA Hospitality Management Distance Education Admission: BA in hospitality management is a specialization course offered by several institutions and universities for students aspiring to a career in the hospitality sector. Students who are unable to pursue their studies at the bachelor level from the regular mode can apply and register their names for admission into distance mode.
- Duration: The duration for pursuing the BA hospitality management distance education course is 3 years divided into 6 equal semesters. Students can aspire to get brief education related to the topics like service management, tourism management, catering management, service management, etc.
- Eligibility: Students completing their 12th class from a recognized institution while scoring a minimum of 50% score can apply for admission into this course.
- Salary: After completing the BA Hospitality Distance Education course students can aspire to get a salary package of around INR 3,24,000 to INR 5,56,000.
- Jobs: Students holding a BA Hospitality management degree get to apply for jobs at profiles like catering manager, event manager, hotel manager, public house manager, etc.
For admission to distance BA Hospitality Management course, students do not need to qualify for any entrance exam. IMTS Institute is accepting admission based on previous educational qualifications. It is necessary to check eligibility before applying for admission.
BA Hospitality Management Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BA in Hospitality Management|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 40631/ Year|
What is Hospitality Management?
Hospitality management has a vast educational and research area to learn and collect knowledge. BA Hospitality offers various and more knowledge about management in hotels, hospitals, & more. A degree offered in the course of Hospitality management is often conferred by either a university college dedicated to the learning department of hospitality management or a business school with a department in hospitality management studies.
Key Feature of BA Hospitality Management Distance Education
The BA Hospitality Management Distance Education course comes with several key factors that attract students to get admission to the course. Some of them are:
- Teaches topics like management, event handling, hospitality, housekeeping, etc in brief.
- Students get to build a strong and managing mind that helps them in facing and solving the problems arriving in their careers.
- Will be able to build relations and management in the hotels, food & beverage industry & more.
- The biggest factor in opting for a BA in Hospitality Management Distance Education is that it lets you complete your study without attending classes or visiting an institution as required in the regular mode.
Is Distance BA Hospitality Management Worth it?
India’s hospitality industry has the potential to grow at an exponential rate in the coming years. Moreover, the industry is also anticipating the expansion of the e-Visa scheme and the expectation that it will double the number of tourists who come to India. The hospitality Sector is one of the growing sectors of India. Such a Distance BA course can be worth the best if you get better skills through this education.
- Skills: This distance course in hospitality management provides various skills, some of them are Tourism Management, Time Management, Communication Skills, Customer Care skills, Logical Reasoning Skills, Work Under Pressure Skills, Writing Skills, etc.
- Time Flexibility: Students can better understand themselves in a distance-learning BA in Hospitality Management program and plan their study schedule accordingly.
- Fee and Cost: The cost of this distance course is cheaper than a regular BA. Annually academic fees for this distance program in Hospitality start from INR 10,000 – INR 40,631 per annum.
- Earn While You Learn: Because of time flexibility, the BA distance course in Hospitality Management provides you with the facility to do a job to earn money while you learn this course.
- Digital classes: Students learn different subjects during digital courses. These classes are started in the first semester after admission.
BA Hospitality Management Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission into BA in Hospitality Management distance learning at IMTS Institute has started for session 2023. Students who want to enroll in this program must fill out a registration form on the IMTS institute’s official website. Applicants who want to enroll in BA Hospitality distance education must be eligible for admission. Fill in the correct details in the registration form.
Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Hospitality Management programs facilitate students to learn to work in a hospitality-oriented business, event management, environment and location selection, and exhibitions management. A beginner program or position is needed for scholars to graduate; all the UG (undergraduate)/PG (Postgraduate) courses are related to hospitality management, given at the bottom of the article.
BA Hospitality Management Distance Education Application Form
Admissions are open for distance BA Hospitality Management for the academic year 2023 on this page. Before the closing date of admission, students must register their names. All students can afford the admission form fee and the registration fee.
It is necessary to fill out the details like Name, Phone number, Email ID, and Course correctly. If the information found on the application form is incorrect, the form will be rejected. To avoid rejection, students should check the form carefully before the final submission.
Distance BA Hospitality Management Fees
A student who wants to enroll in the BA Hospitality Management course can afford the fee structure provided by the Institute. A distance learning course is generally less expensive than a regular course. There is a fee range between Rs. 10,000 and Rs. 40,631 per year for this academic year.
BA Hospitality Management Distance Education Eligibility
To pursue a distance BA Hospitality Management, one must fulfill the basic eligibility criteria. Anyone who has pursued an education at the intermediate level and wants to study further can apply for the course.
- For admission into this course, students who have completed their 12th grade at a recognized institution and have scored a minimum of 50% can apply.
- BA Hospitality Management is for all those aspirants interested in making their future in the management discipline.
The minimum duration of the BA Hospitality Management Distance Education is 03 years to complete. This duration is divided into 06 semesters.
Some important documents are required to pursue the BA Hospitality Management course in distance mode. Students must have the 10th & 12th mark sheet, ID Address proof, and Photo for this course.
BA Hospitality Management Distance Education In India
Several universities/institutes are offering distance BA Hospitality courses. Students who complete the eligibility criteria decided by the university will be eligible to apply for admission. IMTS Institute is one of the best distance education institutes. Students can apply for admission by filling out the form given above.
BA Hospitality Management Distance Education Syllabus
The detailed subjects taught under BA Hospitality Management distance learning are given as under:
|Year I||Year II||Year III|
|Front Office Operations||Contemporary Issues in Hospitality||Service Management|
|English||Hospitality Marketing||Catering Management|
|Food & Beverage Services||Accounting||Aesthetic Awareness|
|Communication Skills for Business||Room Services||Convention Management|
|Marketing||Leadership Skills||Event Marketing|
|Food Production||HR Management & Law||Hospitality Supervision|
|Accounts & Finance||Research Approaches||Food & Wine|
|Tourism Management||Principles & Practices of Management||–|
|Nutrition & Food Science||Management Accounting||–|
|IT in Hospitality Industry||–||–|
Scope of BA Hospitality Management Distance Education
BA in Hospitality Management obtained through distance learning has a variety of career opportunities in the hospitality and tourism industry. These graduates can work in hotels, restaurants, cruise lines, resorts, tourism agencies, etc as an event manager, restaurant manager, hotel manager, front office manager, etc.
Apart from that, students will also be eligible for government jobs such as SSC GD, SSC MTS, SSC CHSL, CGL and many more.
BA Hospitality Management Distance Education Required Skills
In the BA Hospitality Management program, students gain the skills necessary to manage different departments in a company. Skills such as budget management, customer service, maintenance supervision, coordinating departments, overseeing food and beverage operations, and implementing them professionally are included in this list. The program covers a wide range of topics and provides an in-depth understanding of various operations in the hospitality industry. Some of the skills that students are expected to acquire through the program include:
- Communication Abilities
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Flexible Temperament
- Time Management Abilities
- Logical Reasoning Capabilities
BA Hospitality Management Distance Education Job Areas
|Spas and Healthcare Sectors||Conference & Events Sales Executive|
|Restaurants||Assistant Training Manager|
|Event & Facilities Management Companies||Event Manager|
|Academic Institutions||Assistant Food & Beverage Manager|
|Catering Supervisor & Assistant||–|
BA Hospitality Management Distance Education Salary
In India, the average salary a BA Hospitality Management graduate is offered starts from INR 3,24,000 per annum which can go as higher as INR 5,56,000 per annum. The main factors that decide the amount of a BA Hospitality Management Distance degree holder are experience, knowledge, skills, previous qualification, and the type of industry.
BA Hospitality Management Distance Education (FAQs)?
Q: Is this degree or certificate valid for abroad Study or Jobs?
Ans- BA Hospitality Management Distance Education Yes, these universities’ degrees are approved for study in India, Abroad, and other world countries.
Q: Can students pay a fee in instalments?
Ans- Yes, Students can pay their fees in instalments either semester-wise or year-wise.
Q: What will be the examination mode?
Ans- Examination can be held in either offline or Online mode at the concerned centres as per university rules.
Q: Is this Degree Approved in the Government or Private Sectors?
Ans- Yes, this is an approved University that is Valuable in all Government or Private Sectors.
Q: Does BA hospitality management Distance Education have a scope?
Ans- Pursuing a career in BA hospitality management distance education has tremendous scope. There are so many career path open after having this degree like Event Managing firms, Resorts, Facility Management Companies, Hotels, etc.