BA Hospitality Management Distance Education Admission: BA in hospitality management is a specialization offered by several institutions and universities for students aspiring a career around the hospitality sector. Students who are unable to pursue their studies at the bachelor level from the regular mode can apply and register their names for admission into the distance mode.
The duration for pursuing the BA hospitality management distance education course is 3 years divided into 6 equal semesters. Students can aspire to get brief education related to the topics like service management, tourism management, catering management, service management, etc.
Students completing their 12th class from a recognized institution while scoring a minimum of 50% score can apply for admission into this course. Getting admission into the BA Hospitality Management Distance Education course enables the chances for students to continue their study and doing a job or another regular mode course.
After completing the BA Hospitality Management Distance Education course students can aspire to get a salary package around INR 3,24,000 to INR 5,56,000. Students holding a BA Hospitality management degree get to apply for job at profiles like catering manager, event manager, hotel manager, public house manager, etc.
BA Hospitality Management Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BA Hospitality Management Distance Education|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Rs 10350 – Rs 20631/ Year|
BA Hospitality Management Distance Education Admission
Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Hospitality Management programs facilitate students to learn to work a hospitality-oriented business, event management, environment and location selection, exhibitions management. A beginner program or position is needed of scholars to graduate; all the UG (undergraduate)/PG (Postgraduate) courses are related to hospitality management, given the bottom of the article.
- Students can take admission by the online/ Offline process. Suppose students want to get online admission mode. In that case, they need to visit the website link, download the application form, fill in all essential details, attach all required documents and demand draft, check it properly, and then click on the submit button.
- Hospitality management has a vast educational and research area to learn and collect knowledge. We know the most significant part of science covered by zoology and botany science; compared to other parts of science, we have lots of things to learn in hospitality. BA Hospitality offers various and more knowledge about hospitality.
- Hospital Management Is the Academic Learn of the Hospital industry. A degree offers in the course of Hospitality management is often conferred by either a university college dedicated to the learning department of hospitality management or a business school with a department in hospitality management studies.
BA Hospitality Management Distance Education Eligibility
- Anyone who has pursued an education at the intermediate level and wants to study further can apply for BA HM. BA Hospitality Management is for all those aspirants interested in making their future in the management discipline.
- 50% marks in the 12th, then get enrolled.
- Must attach a CV and essential documents.
- Depending on India’s different institutes, the average admissions fee ranges from 04 lacs to 06 lacs per year.
The average starting salary is Rs 3 to Rs 6 lacs per year for BA Hospitality Management specialists. The famous recruiting job areas in this stream are Restaurants, Event Managing firms, Resorts, Facility Management Companies, Hotels, etc. The highly reputable jobs for which these are hired are Assistant Food, Catering Manager, Hospitality Executive, Catering Supervisor, Beverage Manager, etc. The mode in which BA Hospitality Management is offered is regular, distance learning, full-time, and part-time.
Benefits of BA Hospitality Management Distance Education
- Time flexibility: There is no schedule for this course. In India, students learn this course with their plans.
- Low cost: It has 1 to 4 lac admission fees for this complete course in India. And it has a low price of 11000 to 20000 INR per year in India.
- Earn while learning: Candidates can get the best job in hospitality management during this course, and they can also earn money by joining any private agency.
- Digital classes: Students learn different subjects during digital courses. These classes are started in the first semester after admission.
- Spas and Healthcare Sectors
- Event & Facilities Management Companies
- Academic Institutions
- Catering Supervisor & Assistant
- Conference & Events Sales Executive
- Assistant Training Manager
- Hospitality Executive
- Event Manager
- Teaching Associate
- Catering Officer
- Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is this degree or certificate valid for abroad Study or Jobs?
Ans- BA Hospitality Management Distance Education Yes, these universities’ degrees are approved for study in India, Abroad, and other world countries.
Q: Can students pay a fee in installment?
Ans- Yes, Students can pay their fee in installment either semester-wise or year-wise.
Q: What will be the examination mode?
Ans- Examination can be held in either offline or Online mode at the concerned centers as per university rules.
Q: Is this Degree Approved in the Government or Private Sectors?
Ans- Yes, this is UGC Approved University that is Valuable in all Government or Private Sectors.
Be the first to leave a review.