BSc Biology Distance Education Admission 2023: BSc Biology distance education is a popular branch of science. The course, with a 3-year duration, enables students to study and conduct research on various subjects, from ecology to the evolution of humans, animals, and plants.
The distance education program does not restrain students from having practical experience, although without a thesis, the existence of the biology program is questionable. BSc Biology graduates’ salaries depend on experience and skills. They make INR 3 to INR 7 LPA after completing the course.
The six-semester distance education program for BSc Biology includes many core, and elective subjects. Some of the most important parts, however, all should be studied, are biochemistry, pathology, biostatistics, cytology, tissue culture, pharmacology, mycology, advanced immunology, cell biology, and more.
BSc Biology graduates can work as molecular biologists, biologists, botanists, geneticists, ecologists, etc. Pidilite Industries Ltd., Tata Biotech Ltd., Bayer Crop Science Ltd., and others are considering hiring these candidates.
- BSc Biology Full Form: Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Eligibility: Entrance to the program is dependent on a 10+2 qualifying score. The criteria of the entrance exam are not necessarily adopted in distance admission.
- Duration: In distance mode, this BSc Biology course is long for 3 years.
- Fee: An average fee range for a correspondence Bachelor of Science in Biology course is INR 10,000 per year.
- Career-wise: Graduates holding this degree can pursue careers in biology as Biology Content Developers, botanists, horticulturists, ecologists, and other related professions.
BSc Biology Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BSc in Biology|
|Level of Course||Bachelor Degree|
|Eligibility||Passed 10+2 from the science stream with a minimum of 45% marks|
|Age Limit||No Specific|
|Course Duration||3 Years|
|Admission Mode||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 10,000 / Year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB Level|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why Distance BSc Biology?
Students who have to pass their 10+2 study in science (PCB) background aspire to get admission into the UG course that will teach them about the various aspects of biology subjects. The curriculum of this distance course is wide and covers all the topics related to all the types of biology like Zoology, Botany, Anatomy & more.
The BSc Biology Distance Education course leads students in a way where they will get to enhance their research skills and interest related to living organisms. The job options for students are enormous because of the opportunity in this discipline. BSc biology is one of the best mediums to enter medical fields.
The following reasons explain why the BSc Biology distance learning program can entice aspirants.
- The BSc Biology ODL program fee is designed, especially considering the class of those remaining students who cannot afford expensiveness of the regular degree program.
- The cost of the BSc ODL distance education program is almost half, if not more, than the regular or conventional mode of the BSc Biology program.
- The program is intended for all aspirants who want to learn more about biology and acquire fundamental knowledge without having to overcome onerous eligibility requirements.
- Without recommending entrance exams, IMTS Institute would like to assist interested students in obtaining admission to the BSc Biology ODL program at one of the best universities or institutions. The institute is giving away admission counseling for free as a result. In order to apply for free admission counseling, please submit the registration form accessible on the official website.
BSc Biology Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission into BSc biology distance learning at IMTS Institute has started for session 2023. Students have to visit the official website before applying. After completing the 3-year degree, the student can apply for the specialized subject for the Post-Graduation in M.Sc. Students can get admission online at @www.imtsinstitute.com.
This course is best suited to students who have a deep interest in learning Biology. Bachelor of Science in Biology is an undergraduate course and it can be completed in a minimum of 3 years duration.
University Grants Commission has approved the course and a number of Indian universities offer it as part of their undergraduate programs. The admissions criteria for these courses are based on the performance of the applicants in the entrance exam and the merit list of the institute.
BSc Biology Distance Education Application Form
Through the official website, students can apply online for admission to the BSc Biology Programme. It is important to fill out the form with the correct information. Please ensure that all details are in line with the educational certificates. Before filling out the form, students should make sure they are eligible. In the following sections, you will find the eligibility criteria.
BSc Biology Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
For Admission to BSc Biology Distance Education must have to fulfill the eligibility criteria as follows:-
- To get enrolled in this course a student must have a 10+2 passed.
- After completion of 10+2, the minimum percentage should be 45% to 50%.
- Students need to have passed 10+2 with a science stream with a recognized educational board.
- The admission for BSc Biology Distance Education is based on merit score
The fee structure for BSc Biology Distance Education is affordable to everyone. Students can call on the above-given number for more specific and detailed information related to the course. The average fees for BSc Biology distance education remain INR 10,000/ Year.
BSc Biology Online Classes
Students who take admission to BSc Biology through distance education have the opportunity to attend online classes at their scheduled time. The institute is providing access to the recorded videos of classes. All the study material is available online and students can study the syllabus according to their suitable times and places.
BSc Biology Distance Education Syllabus
|Protein and Enzymes||Recombinant DNA Technology|
|Growth and Reproduction||Biomaterials|
|Ecology||Natural Resource Management|
|Medical Botany||Analytical Techniques in Plant Sciences|
|Endocrinology||Animal Behaviour and Chrono-Biology|
|Molecular Biology||Metabolism and Integration|
|Plant Biochemistry||Cell Biology Genetics and Plant Breeding|
|Public Health and Management||Plant Physiology and Biochemistry|
|Plant Morphology and Anatomy||Immunology, Microbiology & Biotechnology|
|Animal Physiology and Biochemistry||Ecology and Environmental Biology|
|Taxonomy and Embryology of Angiosperm||Plant Ecology & Economic Botany|
BSc Biology Distance Education Admission Process
Students seeking admission to the BSc Biology distance education programme must adhere to the steps outlined below.
- Candidates must complete and submit the accompanying application form.
- Fill in all the details according to the educational certificates and select the BSc Biology distance education course.
- Once a candidate submits the application form, then our expert education couselleors will contact them within 48 hours.
- They will tell you the complete process of admission and also clear all your queries regarding this course and admission.
- If someone has difficulty filling out the application form, then they will call anytime to take help from our counselors.
BSc Biology Distance Education Scope
BSc Biology Distance Education has a good scope for those students who graduated with a BSc degree in Biology and prepare themselves for further studies. Students can also apply for Ph.D. in biology along with an MSc in biology to become a researcher, teacher, etc.
Recruitment Areas for BSc Biology Distance Education
Students have a wide range of employment options after completing the B.Sc Biology distance education. there are so many requirements in the public sector as well as in the government sector. A B.Sc in Biology can lead to a wide range of careers with a good salary package.
Here are some employment sectors in which a graduate can work.
- Schools and colleges
- Food industry
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Zoo and Wildlife Care
- Genetic Research
- Biotechnology Industry
Frequently Asked Questions?
Ques 1: Is this BSc Biology valid for the government or private Sectors?
Ans: Yes, the private and government sector accepts job purposes.
Ques 2: Is BSc Biology or certificate valid for US Study or Jobs?
Ans: Yes, BSc Biology is acceptable for jobs and studies in the US.
Ques 3: Can students grow up a career with BSc in biology?
Ans: Yes, many opportunities after doing BSc Biology.
Ques 4: Can I do BSc without going to college?
Ans: The majority of Distance education providers offer BSc courses online, allowing students to earn their graduate degrees without having to go to a traditional college in order to complete their degrees.
|Course Distance Education|
|Arts Course||Science Course|
|Engineering courses||Commerce Course|
|Course After 12th||LLB Course|