BSc Biology Distance Education Admission 2024: BSc Biology distance education is a three-year undergraduate program that covers the study of living organisms, the human body and metabolism, evolution, ecology, and molecular and cellular biology. To be eligible for the BSc biology program, the candidate should have completed their 10+2 in relevant subjects from a recognized board from the science stream. The average fee may vary from university to university. Generally, it starts from INR 10,000 per year. It is recommended for interested candidates to complete their admission process before the deadline of 10 March 2024 at @www.imtsinstitute.com.
Admission Process: To simplify the admission process, students are given access to an online application portal. Admissions to distance BSc Biology will be based on an intermediate science background. Its fee is also in range.
- BSc Biology Full Form: Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Eligibility: Entrance to the program is dependent on a 10+2 qualifying score. The criteria of the entrance exam are not necessarily adopted in distance admission.
- Fee: An average fee range for a correspondence Bachelor of Science in Biology course is INR 10,000 per year.
BSc Biology Admission Updates (February 2024):
- IMTS Institute invites Students for applications for BSc Biology for the 2024-25 academic session. Apply before 10 March 2024. Apply Now
- Limited seats for BSc Biology at Subharti University for the 2024-25 academic year. Apply by 09 March 2024.
- SKU University opens BSc Biology admissions for the 2024-25 academic year. The last date is 08 March 2024.
- Mangalayatan University commences BSc Biology admission for the 2024-25 session. Apply before 09 March 2024.
BSc Biology Distance Education Highlights
|BSc in Biology
|Level of Course
|Passed 10+2 from the science stream with a minimum of 45% marks
|Online / Offline
|INR 10,000 / Year
|UGC / DEB Level
Why Distance BSc Biology?
Before applying for admission to the BSc Biology distance education program, candidates should have to fulfill the eligibility criteria. One who has passed 12th in Science (PCB) with at least 45% marks from a recognized Board is eligible to apply at IMTS Institute for the distance BSc Biology program. The curriculum of this distance course is wide and covers all the topics related to all types of biology, like Zoology, Botany, Anatomy & more.
The BSc Biology Distance Education course leads students in a way where they will get to enhance their research skills and interests related to living organisms. The job options for students are enormous because of the opportunities in this discipline. BSc biology is one of the best mediums to enter medical fields.
What is BSc Biology Distance Education
Three-year or six-semester BSc Biology is an undergraduate degree programme offered by the institute via distance learning mode. The syllabus of the course is designed to develop skills and knowledge of core subjects of the biology field. It includes the study of core subjects like zoology and botany, which is also equips the study of biochemistry, pathology, pharmacology, mycology, advanced immunology, cell biology, and more.
Once a student completes the BSc Biology distance education programme they can work as an ecologist, botanists, healthcare worker, and more.
BSc Biology graduates can work as molecular biologists, botanists, geneticists, ecologists, etc. Other companies are considering hiring these candidates, including Tata Biotech Ltd. and Bayer Crop Science Ltd.
Aspirants can benefit from the BSc Biology distance learning program for the following reasons.
- The BSc Biology ODL program fee is designed, especially considering the class of those remaining students who cannot afford expensiveness of the regular degree program.
- The cost of the BSc ODL distance education program is almost half, if not more, than the regular or conventional mode of the BSc Biology program.
- The program is intended for all aspirants who want to learn more about biology and acquire fundamental knowledge without having to overcome onerous eligibility requirements.
- Without recommending entrance exams, IMTS Institute would like to assist interested students in obtaining admission to the BSc Biology ODL program at one of the best universities or institutions. The institute is giving away admission counselling for free as a result. In order to apply for free admission counselling, please submit the registration form accessible on the official website.
BSc Biology Distance Education Admission 2024
Admission to the correspondence BSc Biology course has started for the 2024-25 session. Aspirants should have passed 10+2 with Biology or equivalent to get access to this bachelor’s degree course. Candidates seeking admission to a BSc Biology course via distance learning mode can fill out the attached application form on this page. Once you fill out and submit the application form with the correct details. Then IMTS Institute’s expert education and career counsellors will contact you. They can help you to fill out the online application form for admission.
This course is best suited to students who have a deep interest in learning Biology. Bachelor of Science in Biology is an undergraduate course and it can be completed in a minimum of 3 years duration.
University Grants Commission has approved the course and a number of Indian universities offer it as part of their undergraduate programs. The admissions criteria for these courses are based on the performance of the applicants in the entrance exam and the merit list of the institute.
BSc Biology Distance Education Application Form
Through the official website, students can apply online for admission to the BSc Biology Programme. It is important to fill out the form with the correct information. Please ensure that all details are in line with the educational certificates. Before filling out the form, students should make sure they are eligible. In the following sections, you will find the eligibility criteria.
The application for admission to the BSc Biology distance education course is now available for the current 2024 session. Eligible students can opt for admission to this bachelor’s degree in Biology through distance learning mode. The application form must be submitted by the students to book a seat for the program before the deadline.
BSc Biology Distance Education Admission Process
Students seeking admission to the BSc Biology distance education programme must adhere to the steps outlined below.
- Candidates must complete and submit the accompanying application form.
- Fill in all the details according to the educational certificates and select the BSc Biology distance education course.
- Once a candidate submits the application form, then our expert education counsellors will contact them within 48 hours.
- They will tell you the complete process of admission and also clear all your queries regarding this course and admission.
- If someone has difficulty filling out the application form, then they will call anytime to take help from our counsellors.
BSc Biology Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
For Admission to BSc Biology Distance Education must have to fulfil the eligibility criteria as follows:-
- To get enrolled in this course a student must have a 10+2 passed.
- After completion of 10+2, the minimum percentage should be 45% to 50%.
- Students need to have passed 10+2 with a science stream with a recognized educational board.
- The admission for BSc Biology Distance Education is based on merit score
The fee structure for the BSc Biology distance education program is very affordable and pocket-friendly for everyone. To know the detailed information candidates can call the above-given number. The average fee of a BSc Biology distance education program is approx INR 10,000/ per year.
BSc Biology distance education in India
IMTS offers BSc Biology in distance mode to students. BSc Biology is an undergraduate program that focuses on the study of biological systems and their solutions. There is a wide career opportunity after completing the course and IMTS Institute helps students to complete the course from the college of their choice.
B.Sc Biology in India has a vast scope for graduates. They can work in domestic and multinational companies. Several job profiles like teacher, Biochemist, biologist, etc., are available for BSc Biology degree holders. In India, both the private and government sectors are providing opportunities to such graduates.
Students from several states like Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Assam, Uttar Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, and Delhi are enrolling in the course at IMTS Institute in significant numbers. Distance BSc Biology courses can be pursued from any part of India.
BSc Biology Distance Education Syllabus
|Protein and Enzymes
|Recombinant DNA Technology
|Growth and Reproduction
|Natural Resource Management
|Analytical Techniques in Plant Sciences
|Animal Behaviour and Chrono-Biology
|Metabolism and Integration
|Cell Biology Genetics and Plant Breeding
|Public Health and Management
|Plant Physiology and Biochemistry
|Plant Morphology and Anatomy
|Immunology, Microbiology & Biotechnology
|Animal Physiology and Biochemistry
|Ecology and Environmental Biology
|Taxonomy and Embryology of Angiosperm
|Plant Ecology & Economic Botany
BSc Biology Distance Education Scope
BSc in Biology Distance Education has a good scope for those students who graduated with a BSc degree in Biology and prepare themselves for further studies. Students can also apply for a Ph.D. in biology along with an MSc in biology to become a researcher, teacher, etc.
BSc Biology students have the opportunity to build their careers in the private and government sectors. They can work as Teachers, Biochemists, biologists, and many more job profiles are also available for such degree holders.
Recruitment Areas for BSc Biology Distance Education
Students have a wide range of employment options after completing the B.Sc Biology distance education. there are so many requirements in the public sector as well as in the government sector. A B.Sc in Biology can lead to a wide range of careers with a good salary package.
Here are some employment sectors in which a graduate can work.
- Schools and colleges
- Food industry
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Zoo and Wildlife Care
- Genetic Research
- Biotechnology Industry
Frequently Asked Questions?
Ques 1: Is this BSc Biology valid for the government or private Sectors?
Ans: Yes, the private and government sector accepts job purposes.
Ques 2: Is BSc Biology or certificate valid for US Study or Jobs?
Ans: Yes, BSc Biology is acceptable for jobs and studies in the US.
Ques 3: Can students grow up a career with a BSc in biology?
Ans: Yes, many opportunities after doing BSc Biology.
Ques 4: Can I do a BSc without going to college?
Ans: The majority of Distance education providers offer BSc courses online, allowing students to earn their graduate degrees without having to go to a traditional college in order to complete their degrees.