Executive MBA Distance Education Admission 2024: Admission for the Executive MBA Distance Learning course at IMTS Institute has been started for the academic year 2024. The curriculum of distance EMBA course in India is for 2 years and the students get to uplift their management skills along with the specialization that they opt for them. At IMTS Institute the applications for Executive MBA is currently being accepted till the last date of 29 February 2024.
The admission into Executive MBA distance education program is offered in multiple specializations such as Finance, HR, IT, International Business, Business Analytics, etc. By pursuing this course, students get an average salary amount of INR 10.5 to INR 22 LPA.
An E-MBA is a specialized program that is offered for admission with the objective of providing an upliftment to professionals who are currently employed at a reputed profile. The major profit of pursuing this course is that professionals don’t need to sacrifice their job timings for completing their education.
Professionals who have completed their bachelor’s and are currently engaged with a regular mode job can apply for admission into this distance course with the objective of uplifting their career opportunities. EMBA Distance education course taught about disciplines like management, finance, marketing, leadership, etc.
Updates: Admission started for the EMBA Distance Learning course at IMTS Institute for the year 2024.
Executive MBA Distance Education Admission Updates (February 2024)
- IMTS Institute invites applications for admission to the Executive MBA program before 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- Subharti University has opened admission for Executive MBA course for academic session 2024-25. Apply soon before 27 February 2024.
- Admission announced at NIILM University for Executive MBA program for 2024-25 academic year. Submit application by 28 February 2024.
- SKU University has commenced the admission process for Executive MBA course for the 2024-25 academic session. Apply before 26 February 2024.
- Mangalayatan University invites interested candidates to apply for its Executive MBA program for 2024-25 academic year before 28 February 2024.
- William Carey University has started accepting applications for Executive MBA course beginning 2024-25 academic session. Apply before extended deadline of 29 February 2024.
Executive MBA Distance Learning Highlights
|1 to 2 Years
|Graduation & working experience
|Rs 25,632 to Rs 49,784 per year
About IMTS Institute
IMTS Institute is ranked as India’s No.1 distance learning institute that aims at providing world-class distance education to students. At IMTS Institute, the objective has always been to provide students with every information and skill that can make them capable of leading their professional careers.
The IMTS Institute has been working hard for the betterment of students from the past 16+ successful careers and has been capable of securing more than 26k+ admissions in multiple disciplines. We have set up a 24×7 counselling facility for solving every possible doubt of the students and providing them with the best ideas for their careers.
Why Executive MBA Distance Learning in India?
An Executive MBA Distance Education or EMBA Distance Learning course in India is a professional programs offered for admission at IMTS Institute with the objective of providing the opportunity for working people to uplift their careers without sacrificing their jobs. Learners get to enrol and complete their studies at the management level for a better job profile and career by enrolling in the course.
Distance EMBA program is specially designed for the working professional who has only completed their graduation level study and aspires to study further so that they can into a good profile job but can’t leave the job. The EMBA Distance Education program comes with multiple specializations that provide the option for upgrading skills in a certain discipline.
From the career prospect also, the importance of the Executive MBA Distance Education course is quite high as the students are provided with knowledge of multiple disciplines and will be able to grab a management degree while adding professional knowledge.
Executive MBA Distance Education Admission 2024
Admission to Executive MBA Distance Learning program for the academic year 2024 at IMTS Institute is started, and aspiring students can register their names for admission by visiting the official website – imtsinstitute.com. Students can also ask for any queries they have by filling out the query form listed on the website page above.
Students who fill out the registration form or raise any queries get contacted by our expert counsellors, who guide them through the admission process and resolve the queries. Admission for the Executive MBA Distance Education course is provided directly to the students after they complete their registration process.
The process for admission into the Executive MBA Distance Learning course is completed by the institution through the official website only; therefore, the students will not be needed to visit the institution’s campus.
Executive MBA Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Admission into the Executive MBA Distance Learning in India requires the applicant to complete the minimum eligibility conditions listed for admission. Some of the main requirements for the Distance EMBA course are:
- The applying student is needed to have passed their graduation level course from a recognized institution.
- The applicant should have some professional experience before applying for admission.
- No entrance exam will be conducted for admission to EMBA Distance Learning at IMTS Institute.
- There is no maximum age limit for admission into the course.
Executive MBA Distance Education Fee
The fee for course is subject to change every year. Students who want to pursue the course have to pay the fee ranging from Rs 25,632 to Rs 49,784 per year. The fee also includes some other charges like tuition fees, identity card fees and exam fees.
Features of Distance Executive MBA from IMTS Institute
The IMTS Institute has always reminded the best priority lists for students when it comes to distance learning courses, and the same comes in the case of the distance Executive MBA course. Some of the main features for pursuing the Executive MBA Distance Education course at IMTS Institute are:
- UGC Approved: The IMTS Institute has been approved by the UGG for providing high-quality and multiple-discipline education to students via the distance learning mode.
- No.1 Distance Learning Institute: The IMTS Institute has been ranked India’s No.1 Institute when counted for distance learning modules. Therefore, students will have the opportunity to provide a kick start to their professional careers with the help of such a reputed institute.
- Education Quality: The quality of education that students get via the curriculum prescribed by IMTS Institute is of very superior and advanced quality; therefore after completing the course, students will be ready to match up with the professional challenges easily.
- Affordable Fee Structure: The fee structure of the courses offered for admission at IMTS Institute is listed after considering the finances of every applicant. The institute objectifies providing admission to every student irrespective of their financial status.
- Updated Study Curriculum: The course curriculum that is used by IMTS Institute under every course is updated and is prepared by taking into courant every possible demand of industry from the applicants.
Is EMBA through Distance Learning Worth It?
EMBA Distance Education program is more than worth getting admission due to the effectiveness and profits that an applicant can get from this course. By getting admission into the course, students get to upgrade their management, leadership, decision-making, and other skills to the market level.
One of the major advantages that an applicant gets by opting for the MBA-X course is that they get to upgrade their skills for professional upliftment while pursuing a regular mode job. The students get to opt for the EMBA distance education course under numerous specializations like information technology, finance, banking, marketing, operations management, etc.
Executive MBA Distance Education Specializations
- EMBA Marketing
- EMBA Finance
- EMBA Operations
- EMBA Entrepreneurship
- EMBA International Business
- EMBA HRM
- EMBA Pharmaceutical
- EMBA Hospital Administration
- EMBA Banking
- EMBA IT
Distance Executive MBA in India
IMTS Institute is offering the Cheapest Executive MBA in India. Students can apply for admission after completing the eligibility requirements. The institute is offering admission to MBA Executive course without any entrance exam score. There is no age boundation for interested students. Executive MBA distance learning in India is one of the popular courses among students.
Students from several different cities and states are applying for admission to the Executive MBA programme at IMTS Institute. After completing the course in distance mode, students can grab a job in the management sector of India. They can work with top MNCs situated in metro cities like Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi NCR, and Hyderabad.
Executive MBA Distance Education in Delhi/NCR
Executive MBA Distance Learning is most preferably opted for admission by students who are engaged in a regular mode job. Delhi/NCR has grown as one of the most preferred places for numerous top-level organizations to set up their plants.
For employees who are working in organizations and aspiring to study further at the master’s level, numerous institutions have started offering admission to the E-MBA course. But IMTS Institute is among the few institutions that are providing admission to the E-MBA Distance Learning program.
1 Year Executive MBA Distance Education
One Year Executive MBA in India is available for admission. Students who are working professionals and want to shine their skills in management, HR, Operations, IB & more in one year. This 1 year Executive MBA course is specially designed for professionals to learn things quickly without harming their working schedule. The curriculum of 2 years is simple and revised into 1 year.
Scope of Executive MBA Distance Learning
Student who is about to complete the E-MBA Distance Education course will have numerous options ahead of them for increasing the level of their career. Pursuing the Executive MBA Distance Education course provides students with numerous career options for enhancing their careers and they will get easy job promotions in their organizations.
The students pursuing Executive MBA Distance Education courses have an advantage over the students who are pursuing an ordinary MBA program as the chances for appraisal are more than 30%. The average salary package that students can get after completing this course is between INR 10.5 to INR 22 LPA.
Executive MBA Distance Education Job Profiles
Students pursuing a Executive MBA Distance Education have the option of specializing in one of a variety of subfields within the discipline of business administration. Over the past few years, MBA courses have developed at a rate that is significantly quicker than that of other business courses. Students who enrol in a distance master of business administration programme can investigate advanced forms of business as well as professional paths.
There are numerous reputed job profiles that students can opt for after completing the E-MBA Distance Education course. Some of them are:
- Senior Business Analyst,
- Management Consultant,
- Business Development Manager,
- Brand Manager,
- Human Resource Manager, etc.
Executive MBA Distance Education Graduates Salary in India
Executive MBA distance education programs give individuals a chance to work in both the public and private sectors and earn good salaries. Depending on the graduate’s experience and skills, the average pay for an executive MBA graduate in India can range from INR 10.5 LPA to INR 22 LPA.
The salary for an executive MBA through distance learning depends on a lot of things, such as specialization, experience, skills, knowledge, location, type of business, job profile, qualifications, and years of experience.