MBA Shipping and Port Management Distance Education Admission: At IMTS Institute the last date for admission into the MBA shipping and port management distance education course for the academic session 2022 is 30 November 2022. Aspirants need to fill out the registration form listed below in the article. The registrations need to be done before the last date and via online mode only.
MBA Shipping and Port Management Distance Education is a specialized course offered for admission by numerous institutions. The MBA distance education program in this specialization is offered for students with having interest in shipping and port management. In this course, students get to learn about multiple details that will help them to grow their careers to new heights.
Students who have completed their bachelor’s study from a recognized institution can apply for admission into this course if they have scored a minimum of 55% score. The demand for professionals in the shipping and port management discipline is high and so is the pay. The applicant can expect to get around INR 4.5 to INR 12.4 LPA.
MBA Shipping and Port Management DDE Highlights
|Course Name||MBA Shipping and Port Management|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 15,400/- to INR 32,450/- per year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
What is MBA in shipping and Logistics Management
Students who are interested in cargo management can enroll in a master’s degree program in shipping and logistics. In this two-year course, students have the opportunity to learn management techniques that are used by a variety of departments within the shipping and logistics industry.
Why MBA in Shipping and Port Management?
Students enrolled in the MBA in Shipping and Port Management course will gain the knowledge and skills necessary for a successful and bright career in the industry. Using the advanced curriculum used in the course, students gain management, leadership, problem-solving, and other technical skills.
MBA Shipping and Port Management Distance Education Admission 2022
30 November 2022 has been listed as the last date for admission into the MBA Shipping and Port Management Distance Education course for the academic session 2022-23. Students who are aspiring to get admission in the course need to register their names for admission via the registration form listed below in the article before the last date.
Students who will be completing the admission process will be granted by admission into the course directly after their previous qualifications. The process for admission into the course is completely online therefore the students won’t be needed to visit the institution’s campus physically.
If a student has difficulty filling out the registration form, he or she should contact our career counsellors, who will assist the student in the best way possible. The institute lists the query form at imtsinstitute.com.
MBA Shipping and Port Management Distance Education Application form
Students willing to get admission to MBA Shipping and Port Management must fill out the application form. The institute offers an online platform where students can find the form. They must collect all the documents and scan them properly.
The details filled in by the students must be in the correct format and the same as in the educational documents. Students should check all details carefully to prevent the rejection of the form in case of a details mismatch. Fill out the form before the last date.
MBA Shipping and Port Management Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The students who are aspiring admission into MBA Shipping and Port Management Distance Education course requires to fulfill some eligibility requirements marked as necessary by the university. Some of the minimum requirements are listed below:
- Students applying for admission into this course need to have passed their bachelor’s study before filling out the application form.
- In the bachelor’s mark sheet, the applicants need to have got a minimum of 55% score from a recognized institution.
- Students of the reserved category get a relaxation of a minimum 5% aggregate score.
- There are no specific age criteria announced for admission into this course by the university.
MBA Shipping and Port Management Distance Education Fee
- The admission fee for MBA Shipping and Port Management Distance Education keeps changing so applicants must be aware of the new fee structure for the academic session 2022-23. Anyone who has a query regarding the fee can contact the number mentioned on the poster above.
- Payment of the MBA Shipping and Port Management Distance Education admission fee must be made through an online gateway. Net Banking, Demand Drafts, and other online services are available for students who live so far.
- The Fee for both types of education varies while the off-campus (distance and online) education ranges from INR 15,400/- to INR 32,450/- per year according to the university.
Benefits of MBA Shipping and Port Management Distance Education
- Time flexibility: There is no fixed schedule and time in the distance MBA that makes it easy for the candidate Assistance MBA cannot affect the current schedule of the candidate It is more flexible for those candidates who are working in different sectors and want to continue their studies simultaneously.
- Low fee charge: The fee of the distance MBA is less competitive than the regular MBA This mode makes the payment affordable and available for the candidate Its fee charge is INR 15,400/- to INR 32,450/- per year.
- Earn while you learn: During this course, the candidate can continue their routine activity It is a free-distance mode The candidate can easily earn from their current work during this course.
- Online classes: All books and material of the course are providing the students online When the candidate wants to study their course, access gives to the students on LMS.
MBA in Port and Shipping Management Scope
In India, logistics is one of the largest industries and can have a major impact on the economy. The logistics industry’s growth has been further boosted by the improvement in the Indian manufacturing sector, as it requires the movement of raw materials and finished goods in large quantities. This growth has also been fueled by the shipping industry, which has caused the prices of products to drop and also made it easier for people to buy products from different markets.
MBA in Port and Shipping Management Salary in India
It is possible to secure a job that pays well with an MBA degree, which can help you earn a higher salary. The annual salary for an MBA in Supply Chain Management is estimated to range anywhere from Rs 12-13 lakh, according to Glassdoor.
MBA Shipping and Port Management Distance Education Syllabus
|Maritime Economics||Finance Management|
|Port and Terminal Management||Elective Subjects|
|Organizational Behaviour||Shipping Law|
|Port Planning||Customs Law|
|Business Communication||Accounts Management|
|Research Methodology||Liner Transport Management|
|Maritime Business||Maritime Insurance|
|Liner Trade and Freight Forwarding|
MBA Shipping and Port Management Distance Education Job Prospects and Career Options
- With this degree, one can easily enter the shipping industry and work as a ship’s operations manager or officer to plan daily voyages on various ships while also assuring the crew’s safety and the cargo’s security.
- Post-graduates in this field are also qualified to hold the position of port manager, which requires them to handle daily operations at ports, prepare reports, and keep track of all shipments and ships that are docked there.
- Candidates can look for work in a variety of shipping and port responsibilities with the army on a vacancy basis and serve the country with dedication.
Top Recruiting Companies
|Cochin Shipyard Ltd||Orissa Stevedores Ltd|
|Dredging Corporation Of India Ltd||Seaways Shipping & Logistics Ltd|
|Essar Shipping Ltd||Great Eastern Shipping Companies Ltd|
|Greatship India Ltd||Shipping Corporation of India Ltd|
|Gujarat Pipavav Port Ltd||Mercator Ltd|
|Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Ltd||ABG Shipyard Ltd|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans: Yes, MBA Shipping and Port Management Distance Education is approved by UGC/DEB/AICTE and also from the government of India Students’ certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also In fact, their Certificates can be verified by government organizations
Ans: Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India and Abroad also
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fee for installments either semester-wise or Year wise
Ans: Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per universities’ rules
Ans: After completing Graduation, candidates can apply for this course
Be the first to leave a review.