MBA Shipping and Port Management Distance Education Admission: MBA Shipping and Port Management Distance Education is a specialized course offered for admission by numerous institutions. The MBA distance education program in this specialization is offered for students with having interest in shipping and port management. In this course, students get to learn about multiple details that will help them to grow their careers to new heights.
Students who have completed their bachelor’s study from a recognized institution can apply for admission into this course if they have scored a minimum of 55% score. The demand for professionals in the shipping and port management discipline is high and so is the pay. The applicant can expect to get around INR 4.5 to INR 12.4 LPA.
MBA Shipping and Port Management DDE Highlights
|Course Name||MBA Shipping and Port Management|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 15,400 to INR 32,450 per year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
MBA Shipping and Port Management Distance Education Admission 2022
Students can take admission by the online/ offline process. MBA Shipping and Port Management Distance Education maintains transportation, materials and goods, handling and storage, ship operations, and safety and health management Port management and shipping, which has the leading role in international trade marketing MBA Shipping and Port Management, gives the skills and knowledge required in port and shipping sectors with practical skills.
- MBA Shipping and Port Management Distance Education course introduce transportation and management to develop specialized knowledge about the port and shipping industry.
- They can handle and manage the shipping and post-management Transportation of material and goods is an essential process in production management, where the economic decision is the backbone of this department.
- MBA is a Management program Some universities get admission in direct mode, and some universities conduct the entrance exam After that pass, the test takes admission to selected specializations such as Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, etc, in the MBA Course.
- MBA Shipping and Port Management Distance Education has a practical syllabus about management skills in this field that helps face the challenges A Student Can Check Easily MBA Shipping and Port Management Distance Education Admission, Eligibility, Fee Structure in India, Dubai, Oman, Kuwait & Abu Dhabi.
MBA Shipping and Port Management Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The students who are aspiring admission into MBA Shipping and Port Management Distance Education course requires to fulfill some eligibility requirements marked as necessary by the university. Some of the minimum requirements are listed below:
- Students applying for admission into this course need to have passed their bachelor’s study before filling out the application form.
- In the bachelor’s mark sheet, the applicants need to have got a minimum of 55% score from a recognized institution.
- Students of the reserved category get a relaxation of a minimum 5% aggregate score.
- There are no specific age criteria announced for admission into this course by the university.
The Fee for both types of education varies while the off-campus (distance and online) education ranges from INR 15,400 to INR 32,450 per year according to the university.
Benefits of MBA Shipping and Port Management Distance Education
- Time flexibility: There is no fixed schedule and time in the distance MBA that makes it easy for the candidate Assistance MBA cannot affect the current schedule of the candidate It is more flexible for those candidates who are working in different sectors and want to continue their studies simultaneously.
- Low fee charge: The fee of the distance MBA is less competitive than the regular MBA This mode makes the payment affordable and available for the candidate Its fee charge is INR 15,400 to INR 32,450 per year.
- Earn while you learn: During this course, the candidate can continue their routine activity It is a free-distance mode The candidate can easily earn from their current work during this course.
- Online classes: All books and material of the course are providing the students online When the candidate wants to study their course, access gives to the students on LMS.
MBA Shipping and Port Management Distance Education Syllabus
- Maritime Economics
- Port and Terminal Management
- Organizational Behaviour
- Port Planning
- Business Communication
- Research Methodology
- Maritime Business
- Liner Trade and Freight Forwarding
- Finance Management
- Elective Subjects
- IT Systems
- Shipping Law
- Customs Law
- Accounts Management
- Liner Transport Management
- Maritime Insurance
Top Recruiting Companies
- Cochin Shipyard Ltd
- Dredging Corporation Of India Ltd
- Essar Shipping Ltd
- Greatship India Ltd
- Gujarat Pipavav Port Ltd
- Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Ltd
- Orissa Stevedores Ltd
- Seaways Shipping & Logistics Ltd
- Great Eastern Shipping Companies Ltd
- Shipping Corporation of India Ltd
- Mercator Ltd
- ABG Shipyard Ltd
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans: Yes, MBA Shipping and Port Management Distance Education is approved by UGC/DEB/AICTE and also from the government of India Students’ certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also In fact, their Certificates can be verified by government organizations
Ans: Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India and Abroad also
Yes, Students can pay their fee for installment either semester-wise or Year wise
Ans: Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per universities’ rules
Ans: After completed Graduation, candidates can apply for this course
Be the first to leave a review.