MBA Finance Distance Education Admission: Distance MBA in Finance is a 2-year PG-level program. Candidates who complete their undergraduate (UG) degree in any discipline from any recognized university are eligible to apply for admission to this programme. Candidates need to pay approx Rs 20,000/- per year as the course fee for the distance MBA Finance. It might vary for the different specializations. Apply at @www.imtsinstitute.com for admission to MBA Finance distance education, 10 March 2024 is the last date to submit the application form.
MBA Finance Distance Education course comprises corporate social responsibility, accounting principles, microeconomics, marketing principles, corporate financial planning, and numerous other subjects. They get to learn about business trends, stock values, financial risk management, etc The process of filling out the application form for this distance MBA specialization is online. Suitable applicants can apply for this program via an online portal, and the minimum eligibility is having a UG or equal degree in any stream.
Eligibility Criteria (Overview): Admission to the MBA Finance Distance Education program when they show up a valid three-year undergraduate degree in BBA, B.Com, or with a related subject from a recognized university
Admission Process Overview: The process for admission into the MBA Distance learning course is based on the merit list process.
Job Options Overview: Completing the Distance MBA Finance course enhances the student’s chances for a successful career in profiles like financial analysts, cash managers, investment bankers, accounting managers, etc.
Salary Offered Overview: The average pay that an MBA Finance Distance Education graduate gets is from INR 4.85 LPA to INR 14.5 LPA.
Admission to the MBA Finance course is ongoing at IMTS Institute for the academic year session 2024-24. Individuals can fill out the registration form which is attached in this article. The registration for MBA Finance admission needs to be done before the last date 10 March 2024.
MBA Finance Distance Education Admission Updates (February 2024):
- IMTS Institute invites interested candidates to apply for admission to the MBA Finance program before the extended deadline of 10 March 2024. Apply Now
- Subharti University has opened admission for the MBA Finance course for the academic session 2024-25. Apply soon before 07 March 2024.
- Admission announced at NIILM University for the MBA Finance program for the 2024-25 academic year. Submit the application by 09 March 2024.
- SKU University has commenced the admission process for the MBA Finance course for the 2024-25 academic session. Apply before 10 March 2024.
- Mangalayatan University invites applications for its MBA Finance program for the 2024-25 academic year before 09 March 2024.
- William Carey University has started accepting applications for the MBA Finance courses beginning the 2024-25 academic session. Apply before the extended deadline of 07 March 2024.
MBA Finance Distance Education Highlights
|MBA Finance (Distance Learning)
|Any bachelor’s degree in any stream
|Rs. 20,000 per year (may vary as per the universities)
Why Pursue an MBA in Finance Distance Education?
MBA in Finance Distance Education is a competitive course that build-up the thinking and mindset of an applicant towards the market and financial analysis.
- Students get to develop their management skills along with deep knowledge related to the financial aspect.
- The demand for professionals with this degree has seen significant growth in the past few years.
- In this course, students will develop an understanding of the principles, practices, and perspectives in financial management.
- The course will cover marketing, finance, human resource management, business applications, production, and other functional areas.
- With the distance learning mode of this course, students are able to update their knowledge and managerial skills in order to make more effective decisions.
- This course will enable students to become entrepreneurs capable of creating jobs and wealth for the country.
Top Distance MBA Specializations
MBA Finance Distance Education Admission 2024
Admission to MBA Finance distance learning is for the session 2024-25. Apply by 10 March 2024 for the session 2024-25.
Students who have graduated from a recognized university are eligible for admission to MBA courses at IMTS Institute. If you do not want to take the entrance test, you can apply here for direct admission instead.
In order to complete the admission candidates need to submit their details via the registration form attached to this page.
Once you fill submit the registration form, the expert education counsellors team of IMTS Institute will contact you to assist with the admission process so you don’t make any mistakes in the application form also you can contact them by making a call at 9210989898 to know more.
What is MBA Finance Distance Education?
With the knowledge and abilities to promote financial success and progress in the business environment, MBA Finance Distance Education equips people to become financial leaders.
MBA Finance Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Distance MBA Finance admission requires the applicants to fulfil some criteria that are listed as mandatory by the institution. Some of the requirements are:
- A minimum qualification of bachelor level is required before application,
- Students need to have scored a minimum of 45% score in their bachelor’s studies.
- Students with a bachelor’s degree in management or finance discipline will get a preference,
- There are no specific age criteria for admission.
MBA Finance Distance Education Fees
MBA Finance Distance Education Fee in India ranges from Rs. 20,000 per year, and the fee changes every year. This fee will include the tuition fee along with other charges applied for admission. IMTS Institute is offering the facility to submit the fee in instalments. Students who can not pay the total fee amount at the time of admission can pay it in instalments.
MBA Finance Distance Education Admission Process 2024
The candidate who wants to pursue the MBA in Finance from a distance has to follow the given admission process:-
- Fill out and submit the application form attached above on this page.
- Fill in all the details including your name, email, contact number, your desired course, and your query (optional) in this form.
- These details help our education counsellors to contact you.
- Our counsellors will provide you with complete information about the MBA Finance Distance Education course and also they will tell you about the admission process.
- Sign up with the correct details.
- Fill out the registration form with the required details on the website.
- Contact the counsellor if applicants face any issues while filling out the registration form.
- Links have been sent to applicants for online fee submission.
- After completing the registration form, applicants will get a confirmation mail.
Key Features of MBA Finance Distance Learning
MBA Finance Distance Education offers several benefits for students due to its key features offered by it. Some of the key features of an MBA Finance Distance Education course are:
- The main objective of offering this course is to provide master-level education in the finance discipline.
- This course aims at preparing professionals who can handle market pressure and finances along with management work.
- Among these skills are being able to improve your accounting abilities, manage cash flow effectively, make smart investment decisions with capital, and many others.
- The students, by opting for this course, get to complete their studies even if they are unable to visit and attend regular mode classes.
- Distance MBA finance course fees are relatively low in comparison with regular MBA finance courses. Therefore, it is affordable to all aspirants.
- As the course structure and curriculum remain the same, students will not have to make any compromises by enrolling in the distance mode.
Entrance Exams for MBA Finance Distance Education
Admission to the MBA Finance distance education program is based on a merit list. Some top colleges in India provide admission based on entrance exam scores. National, state, and institutional level entrance exams are required for the Distance MBA Finance program admission. Below is a list of popular MBA Finance entrance exams:
- IPU CET
MBA Finance Distance Learning in India
In India, there are lots of Universities, Colleges, and Institutes offering MBA Finance Distance Education courses with 2 years of duration. IMTS Institute is one of the best distance education institutes in India, which is offering this Distance MBA Finance course. Candidates who have UG degrees can easily apply through the official website. Students must have to update the University website for fees, eligibility, scope, and so on.
MBA Finance Distance Education in Delhi/NCR
MBA Finance Distance Education admission in Delhi/NCR is offered by several institutions involving IMTS Institute. In the region of Delhi/NCR, numerous top-ranked and top-rated institutions provide admission into the MBA Finance course, but few offer it from the distance education mode.
IMTS Institute is among those institutes that are providing admission to MBA Finance Distance Learning in Delhi/NCR. So that students can complete their education of the curriculum even if they are unable to attend regular mode classes.
MBA Finance Syllabus for Distance Education
MBA Finance Subjects are given in the table below. Apart it depends on whether the institution makes possible changes as per the requirement in the syllabus in a distance learning system.
|Accounting for Business Decisions
|Basic of Marketing
|Business Research Methods
|Human Resource Management
|Economics Analysis for Business Decisions
|Legal Aspects of Business
|Management Information System
|Operation & Supply Chain Management
|Managing for Sustainability
|Enterprise Performance Management
|Startup and New Venture Management
|Direct Taxation (Specialization Paper 1).
|International Finance (Specialization Paper 1)
|Financial System of India, Markets, and Services (Specialization Paper 2).
|Banking Operations – I (Specialization Paper 2)
|Financial Instruments and Derivatives (Specialization Paper 3).
|Strategic Cost Management (Specialization Paper 3)
MBA Finance Distance Education Scope
In the past few years, as digitalization and the financial growth of industries have taken growth, the demand for professionals who can cope with professional challenges and manage things properly has increased. Similarly, students completing their MBA Finance Distance learning course are provided with several opportunities for enhancing their careers.
On the other hand, MBA Finance graduates have the scope to pursue further doctoral degrees in the same field. Students can enrol in Ph.D. in finance and complete their research degree.
There are numerous industries looking for professionals in this discipline, like the Boston Consulting Group, McKinsey, Deutsche Bank, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, etc. The salary packages of applicants after completing this course also get very high as they can expect to get around INR 4.85 to INR 14.5 LPA.
Job Profiles After Distance MBA Finance
Students, after completing their MBA Finance Distance Education course, can aspire to get placed at profiles like:
- Accounting Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Investment Bankers
- Corporate Controllers
- Insurance and Risk Managers
- Financial officers
Accounting Manager: The Accounting Manager is responsible for the management of accounting staff and prepares a financial report, billings, collections, payrolls, and budgets.
Financial Analyst: The Financial Analyst is a person who performs analysis related to the company’s finance. They analyse financial statements and predict the future performance of the company.
Investment Bankers: Investment bankers’ job is to help their big clients raise money, look for purchase partners, and carry out mergers and acquisitions. Investment bankers use their knowledge of the financial services business, their logical skills, and their ability to talk to people in a way that makes them want to do something.
Top 10 Placements Company After MBA Finance Distance Education
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Axis Bank
- State Bank of India (SBI)
- Reliance Industries
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)?
Ques. Is the MBA Finance Distance Education course valid for the government or private Sectors?
Ans: Yes, MBA Finance Distance Education is approved by UGC/DEB/AICTE and also by the government of India. Student certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also. Government organizations can verify their Certificates.
Ques. Is an MBA Finance Distance Education degree or certificate valid for abroad Study or Jobs?
Ans: Yes, the Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India and Abroad also.
Ques. Can students pay fees in instalments?
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fees in instalments, either semester-wise or year-wise.
Ques. What will be the examination mode for MBA Finance Distance Education?
Ans: Examination can be held in either offline or online mode at the concerned centres as per university rules.
Ques. How can I get admission for MBA in Finance Distance Education?
Ans: For students who can get admission for this course through online or offline mode there are both application facilities there.
Ques. Can I do MBA in finance from a distance?
Ans: Yes, you can do an MBA in Finance in Distance Education mode. This course is approved by UGC and many top institutes offering this course, including IMTS. Currently, admission is ongoing at IMTS for this course and students can apply by filling out the application form available at the top of this page.
Ques. Is the entrance exam compulsory for distance MBA admission?
Ans: It is completely dependent on the institution/university to which a candidate wants to apply for admission. Some institutions offer admission MBA distance education courses based on entrance exams, while others may not.