BA Home Management Distance Education Admission: It is a 3-year duration UG- degree course. Candidates who wish to pursue this distance education course must have passed 12th from a recognized board. Most of the universities or institutes offer BA Home management distance education courses at the fee range of INR 13,000 to INR 20,500.
Home Management is the natural result of human interactions in the house. In family living one of the major responsibilities is home management when the home is established. In this course, students learn to apply management principles at home and this course deals with its practical applications. It can be said that the administrative side of family life is known as home management.
- Course Full Form: Bachelor of Arts in Home Management
- Eligibility: To be eligible for admission, students should have passed 12th class from any recognized board with a minimum of 50 percent marks.
- Duration: The course can be completed in a minimum of 3 years duration.
- Fee: The fee for the course is varying from Rs. 13,000 – Rs. 20,500/ Year.
BA Home Management Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BA in Home Management|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Rs. 13,000 – Rs. 20,500/ Year|
BA Home Management Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission into Distance BA in Home Management has ongoing at IMTS Institute. In India, BA in Home Management is a bachelor’s degree available to get a recognized university. A student can complete the course in 3 years after 10+2 with 45% minimum marks. BA in Home Management belongs to the Arts stream.
There are six semesters in the BA program in Home Management, and the program is divided into three years and three semesters. The BA in Home Management program offers students the opportunity to study the protection, maintenance, and preservation of homes. As a result, you will be able to manage your household budget and expenditures better.
Application Form for BA Home Management Distance Education
Students can apply for admission on the institute’s website by filling out the online application form. Before filling out the application form, applicants should check the eligibility criteria outlined below. Make sure all the details are correct before submitting the final version.
Students have to fill in details like name, phone number, email ID, and course in the form given above. They can also call on 9210989898 during working hours to solve their queries regarding admission. The education counsellor will help students to complete the admission.
Distance BA Home Management Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum qualification level of students that is needed for pursuing this course is intermediate.
- Students having any background such as arts, commerce, or science are eligible to apply.
- The score at a minimum level for the student should be 50%.
BA Home Management Distance Education Fees
According to the university, the Fee for both types of education varies while the off-campus (distance and online) education ranges from (INR 13,000-INR 20,500/ Year).
Key Features of BA Home Management Distance Education
- Students throughout this course learn various skills they become prepared for making routines, meal planning, managing finances, cleaning routine checklists, and developing a system to run all these smoothly.
- There is distance and online learning available for this course so that it can be pursued easily at home. This will require a duration of 3 years to accomplish this distance course and 6 semesters are there in this distance learning as well.
- After pursuing this course a student becomes able to manage their home perfectly and they can apply for providing professional services in various housing societies.
- It does not require the students to appear in any kind of admission exam for this distance and online learning.
- UGC and DEB both approve this course to be offered in distance mode and having the same scope as the regular courses have.
BA Home Management Distance Admission Process
Students are required to follow the admission procedure given as
- A candidate visits the IMTS website and gets the application.
- Firstly sign up and start the form filling with details.
- Get information about the documents by contacting the IMTS counselor.
- In this way, you will get a fee submission link to pay the fee.
- Registration will be made readily after paying the fee.
Scope of Distance BA in Home Management
The top recruiting areas for professionals of BA in Home Management graduates are Financial Management Companies, Accounting Departments, Hospitality Areas, Colleges & Universities, the Retail and Sales Management Sector, and Office Administration. They can perform Sales Manager, Marketing Managers, Area Managers, Cross-Sell Managers, Tour Management Managers, etc.
BA Home Management Distance Education Syllabus
In terms of optional subjects, BA Home Management Distance Education Syllabus varies from college to college. Below is a list of the syllabus prescribed by various universities and colleges for a distance BA Home Management course.
|Elements of Home Management|
|Family Finance Management|
|Practicals||Elements of Home Management|
|Family Finance Management|
|Family Relations & Resource Management|
|Practicals||Family Relations & Resource Management|
|Child Development and Income Generation|
|Practicals||Child Development and Income Generation|
BA Home Management Distance Education Salary Offered
The average annual salary offered for Distance BA in Home Management starts from Rs 1,30,000 to Rs 8,50,000 per annum. After gaining good experience, candidates can also work with a large capital organization on a salary package greater than their previous organization.
BA Home Management Distance Education Employment Areas
There are many employment areas for Distance BA Home Management students; they can do the job through this course. Like:
- Retail and Sales Management Sector
- Office Administration
- Financial Management Companies
- Accounting Departments
- Hospitality Areas
- Colleges & Universities
BA Home Management Distance Education Job Profile
- Area Manager
- Sales Manager
- Tour Management Manager
- Product Manager
- Finance/Budgeting Manager
- Client Acquisition Manager
- Client Servicing/Key Account Manager
- Cross-Sell Manager
- Marketing Manager
FAQs Regarding BA Home Management Distance Education
Q 1: Is this degree or certificate valid for abroad Study or Jobs?
Ans: Yes, The Degree offered by Universities are Approved for study in India, Abroad also other countries of the world.
Q 2: Can students pay a fee in installments?
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fees in installments either semester-wise or Year wise.
Q 3: What will be the examination mode?
Ans: Examination can be held in either offline or Online mode at the concerned centers as per university rules.