BA Home Management Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Home Management is the natural result of human interactions in the house. In family living one of the major responsibility is home management when the home is established. In this course, students learn to apply the management principles at home and this all course deals with its practical applications. It can be said that the administrative side of family life is known as home management.
The curriculum of home management is inextricably intertwined with the principles, norms, and objectives that provide significance to the existence, ideas, emotions, and sensations of family members. Such interconnected beliefs, norms, and objectives encourage the family to make choices and attain their intended outcomes.
Duration: There are almost 3 years of the time span that every candidate needs to accomplish this degree within 6 semesters for distance and online learning.
BA Home Management Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BA Home Management Distance Education|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Rs 13,000 – Rs 20,500/ Year|
|Duration||1, 3 Year|
BA Home Management Distance Education Admission 2022-23
In India, BA in Home Management is a bachelor’s degree available to get a recognized university. A student can complete the course in 3 years after 10+2 with 45% minimum marks. BA in Home Management belongs to the Arts stream.
The duration of BA-HM is 03 years, and its syllabus divides into 06 semesters. The BA in Home Management program deals with the study of protecting, maintaining, and preserving homes. It helps to control the home budget and expenditures.
BA Home Management Distance Education Highlights
- Students throughout this course learn various skills they become prepared about making routines, meal planning, managing finances, cleaning routine checklist, and developing a system to run all these smoothly.
- There is distance and online learning available for this course so that it can be pursued easily at home. This will require a duration of 3 years to accomplish this distance course and 6 semesters are there in this distance learning as well.
- After pursuing this course a student becomes able to manage the home perfectly and they can apply for providing professional services in various housing societies.
- It does not require the students to appear in any kind of admission exam for this distance and online learning.
- UGC and DEB both approve this course to be offered in distance mode and having the same scope as the regular courses have.
BA Home Management Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- A minimum qualification level of students that is needed for pursuing this course is intermediate.
- Students having any background such as arts, commerce, or science are eligible to apply.
- The score at a minimum level of the student should be 50%.
BA Home Management Distance Education Admission Procedure
Students are required to follow the admission procedure given as
- A candidate visits the IMTS website and gets the application.
- Firstly sign up and start the form filling with details.
- Get information about the documents by contacting the IMTS counselor.
- In this way, you will get a fee submission link to pay the fee.
- Registration will be made readily after paying the fee.
BA Home Management Distance Education Fees
According to the university, the Fee for both types of education varies while the off-campus (distance and online) education ranges from (INR 13,000-INR 20,500/ Year). The top recruiting areas for professionals of BA in Home Management graduates are Financial Management Companies, Accounting Departments, Hospitality Areas, Colleges & Universities, Retail and Sales Management Sector, Office Administration. They can perform Sales Manager, Marketing Manager, Area Manager, Cross-Sell Manager, Tour Management Manager, etc.
BA Home Management Distance Education Salary
The average annual salary offered to BA professionals in Home Management starts from Rs 05 Lac to 15 Lac per annum.
There are many Employment areas for BA Home Management Distance Education students; they can do the Job through this course. Like- Hospitality areas, College & Universities, Office Administration, Retails and Sales Management Sector, Accounting Departments, Financial Management Companies, etc. Students can save time with the help of this course. Distance Education is the less cost education. That’s why everyone wants the study Distance learning.
BA Home Management Job Areas
- Retail and Sales Management Sector
- Office Administration
- Financial Management Companies
- Accounting Departments
- Hospitality Areas
- Colleges & Universities
BA Home Management Job Types
- Area Manager
- Sales Manager
- Tour Management Manager
- Product Manager
- Finance/Budgeting Manager
- Client Acquisition Manager
- Client Servicing/Key Account Manager
- Cross-Sell Manager
- Marketing Manager
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Be the first to leave a review.