BA Home Management Distance Education Admission: It is a 3-year duration UG- degree course. Candidates who wish to pursue this distance education course must have passed 12th from a recognized board. Most of the universities or institutes offer BA Home management distance education courses at the fee range of INR 13,000 to 20,500.
Home Management is the natural result of human interactions in the house. In family living one of the major responsibility is home management when the home is established. In this course, students learn to apply management principles at home and this course deals with its practical applications. It can be said that the administrative side of family life is known as home management.
BA Home Management Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BA in Home Management|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Rs 13,000 – Rs 20,500/ Year|
BA Home Management Distance Education Admission
Admission into Distance BA in Home Management has ongoing at IMTS Institute. In India, BA in Home Management is a bachelor’s degree available to get a recognized university. A student can complete the course in 3 years after 10+2 with 45% minimum marks. BA in Home Management belongs to the Arts stream.
The duration of a BA in Home Management is 03 years, and its syllabus divides into 06 semesters. The BA in Home Management program deals with the study of protecting, maintaining, and preserving homes. It helps to control the home budget and expenditures.
Application Form for BA Home Management Distance Education
Students can fill out the online application form on the official website of the institute. Before filling in the details, students are advised to check the eligibility criteria mentioned below. Check all the details carefully before final submission.
Distance BA Home Management Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum qualification level of students that is needed for pursuing this course is intermediate.
- Students having any background such as arts, commerce, or science are eligible to apply.
- The score at a minimum level of the student should be 50%.
BA Home Management Distance Education Fees
According to the university, the Fee for both types of education varies while the off-campus (distance and online) education ranges from (INR 13,000-INR 20,500/ Year).
Key Features of BA Home Management Distance Education
- Students throughout this course learn various skills they become prepared about making routines, meal planning, managing finances, cleaning routine checklists, and developing a system to run all these smoothly.
- There is distance and online learning available for this course so that it can be pursued easily at home. This will require a duration of 3 years to accomplish this distance course and 6 semesters are there in this distance learning as well.
- After pursuing this course a student becomes able to manage the home perfectly and they can apply for providing professional services in various housing societies.
- It does not require the students to appear in any kind of admission exam for this distance and online learning.
- UGC and DEB both approve this course to be offered in distance mode and having the same scope as the regular courses have.
BA Home Management Distance Admission Process
Students are required to follow the admission procedure given as
- A candidate visits the IMTS website and gets the application.
- Firstly sign up and start the form filling with details.
- Get information about the documents by contacting the IMTS counselor.
- In this way, you will get a fee submission link to pay the fee.
- Registration will be made readily after paying the fee.
Scope of Distance BA in Home Management
The top recruiting areas for professionals of BA in Home Management graduates are Financial Management Companies, Accounting Departments, Hospitality Areas, Colleges & Universities, the Retail and Sales Management Sector, and Office Administration. They can perform Sales Manager, Marketing Managers, Area Managers, Cross-Sell Managers, Tour Management Managers, etc.
The average annual salary offered for Distance BA in Home Management starts from Rs 1,30,000 to Rs 8,50,000 per annum. After gaining good experience, candidates can also work with a large capital organization on a salary package greater than their previous organization.
There are many employment areas for Distance BA Home Management students; they can do the job through this course. Like:
- Retail and Sales Management Sector
- Office Administration
- Financial Management Companies
- Accounting Departments
- Hospitality Areas
- Colleges & Universities
- Area Manager
- Sales Manager
- Tour Management Manager
- Product Manager
- Finance/Budgeting Manager
- Client Acquisition Manager
- Client Servicing/Key Account Manager
- Cross-Sell Manager
- Marketing Manager
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Be the first to leave a review.