MBA Business Analytics Distance Education Admission 2023: MBA Business Analytics distance education is a postgraduate program that takes a duration of 2 years to complete. As most students stop their education bachelor’s because they students then start doing a job so they do not have even time to spend on further studies. Distance learning is the most flexible and rewarding study method for such students.
By keeping the needs of such learners in consideration, many institutes in India are now offering this distance MBA Business Analytics course. These institutes also work for better jobs if such students through their placement cells. Various recruiters are there in contact with such placement cells and offer jobs such as market research analyst, project manager, statistician, data scientist, and so on.
MBA Business Analytics Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MBA Business Analytics|
|Eligibility||Graduation passed with 50% Marks|
|Fee Structure||INR 23,000 to INR 62,000 / Year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why Study MBA Business Analytics Distance Education?
The course distance MBA Business Analytics offers to learn to students about the theoretical and practical aspects of statistics and learn to perform analytics which is the main goal of this course. There is a connection between the business analytics field to various other disciplines such as intelligence, consultancy, marketing, and so on.
In various companies degree holders of MBA Business Analytics are in high demand because such professionals can provide solutions to various business problems. These students also understand customer behavior to run the business smoothly. Such students become able to make reports about business metrics that are highly demanded.
MBA Distance Education Specialization
Key Features of MBA Business Analytics Distance Education
Business Analytics is a field of study where organizations and companies that are based on data analytics gain a proper method for their analysis. The performance of companies is enhanced and they can gain more profit by using statistical analysis.
- Various topics that are taught under this degree are artificial intelligence, decision analysis, statistics, optimization, computer simulation, and more. In-depth the course is composed of knowledge about analytics and intelligence.
- Every individual is required to complete this degree from one of the UGC-recognized distance universities because this way their degree will be authentic and various recruiters hire such graduates based on their degree recognition.
MBA Business Analytics Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Students before applying for admission to this distance course must check the criteria given:
- It is required in each institute that students must have completed graduation.
- Their graduation degree is preferred to be a BBA in Business Analytics or a relevant one.
- A minimum 50% score is required to be achieved by students in graduation.
- In admission criteria no prior experience in this field is mandatory.
- All aspirants are welcome to apply as there is no age limit.
- There can be an entrance exam organized and conducted by some institutes.
MBA Business Analytics Distance Education Scope
The field of business analytics can provide huge benefits to students as it is all about learning big data. In this field, various recruiters are hiring fresh postgraduates that can work to improve their performance. Among many of its job profiles, some are business analysts, data mining experts, project manager, quantitative analysts, research analysts, statisticians, data scientists, etc. About INR 6 to 12 LPA is the annual salary of these experts.
MBA Business Analytics Distance Education Job Profiles
It is a possibility for students who graduate with MBA in Business Analytics to find employment in educational institutions or businesses. MBA in Business Analytics often results in a salary range of between INR 6 to 12 LPA for its graduates, which is the Indian currency. One of the other aspects that determines a graduate’s salary after completing an MBA in Business Analytics is the industry in which they choose to work.
Some Job profiles are given below must check out the list:
- Business Analytics Specialist
- Operations Analyst
- Marketing Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Personal Financial Advisor
- Management Consultant
- Supply Chain Analyst.
- Management Consultant