BA Human Rights Distance Education: Distance BA in Human Rights course is the best choice for students who passed a 10+2 class from a recognized board in India. This 3-year arts course through distance learning mode can be opted for by students interested in studying human & consumer rights. Complete the application process before 29 February 2024 at @www.imtsinstitute.com to secure an admission seat for the 2024 session.
After completing the Bachelor of Arts In Human Rights course in distance mode, students can work on several job profiles in the government and private sectors. Students have the opportunity to work as Human Rights Assistants, Human Rights Program Officers, Human Rights Grant Writer, Human Rights Communications Officers, Human Rights Lawyer, Human Rights Fundraising Specialist, Human Rights Policy Analyst, Human Rights M&E Officer, and Human Rights Statistician. The initial salary may vary from Rs. 4 L to Rs. 8 L per annum.
Human rights are fundamental rights that everyone in the world has from birth to death. They apply regardless of your origins, beliefs, or lifestyle choices. BA Human Rights takes three years to complete, and graduates have a variety of professional opportunities, including further education.
An entire course of BA Human Rights Distance Education aspirants can learn the below subjects. Concept of Human Rights, Consumer Rights, and Courts, Social and Political Problems of Human Rights, Concept of Societal Problems and Human Rights, Rights to Legal Aid, etc.
- Course Full Form: Bachelor of Arts in Human Rights
- Eligibility: To apply for a distance BA in Human Rights, candidates must have completed a 12th-class certification from any recognized board.
- Duration: The BA Human Rights Distance Education is a three-year degree program that may be completed entirely online.
- Fees: Normally, academic fees charged for this distance BA in Human Rights range from INR Rs. 18,152 to Rs. 29,425 Per Year
- Career-wise: Such BA holders can be placed at Law Firms, NGOs, Educational Institutions, etc. The annual income earned by such professionals is INR 4 Lakh to 8 lakhs per year.
BA Human Rights Distance Education Admission Updates (February 2024)
- IMTS Institute invites interested candidates to apply for admission to the BA Human Rights program before the extended deadline of 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- Subharti University has opened admission for the BA Human Rights course for the academic session 2024-25. Apply soon before 28 February 2024.
- Admission announced at NIILM University for the BA Human Rights program for the 2024-25 academic year. Submit the application by 27 February 2024.
- SKU University has commenced the admission process for the BA Human Rights course for the 2024-25 academic session. Apply before 28 February 2024.
- Mangalayatan University invites applications for its BA Human Rights program for the 2024-25 academic year before 26 February 2024.
- William Carey University has started accepting applications for the BA Human Rights course beginning the 2024-25 academic session. Apply before the extended deadline of 29 February 2024.
BA Human Rights Distance Education Highlights
|BA in Human Rights
|Rs. 18,152 to Rs. 29,425 Per Year
|UGC / DEB Level
Key Features of BA Human Rights Distance Learning
- Bachelor of Human Rights students must have strong communication skills since they will interact with a variety of people during their studies and careers.
- Human rights have become one of the key markers for gauging good governance, development, and democracy in today’s globe across systems and governments.
- Students study the national and international legislation that regulates human rights in BA HR Distance Program. It is a significant degree program with several advantages for working students.
- The duration of the BA HR course is three years. Six semesters are included. This distance program has a maximum duration of four years.
- Students with a B.A. in Human Rights can pursue teaching careers, such as MA and Ph.D. programs in Human Rights.
What is the B.A. in Human Rights?
Students who get a Bachelor of Arts in Human Rights learn everything there is to know about human rights. The program examines many parts of human rights, such as their history, philosophical roots, and present problems. The United Nations, the European Union, and the African Union are some foreign and regional human rights systems the students study. People also study human rights law, activism, and research.
Is Distance BA HR Management Worth it?
Each industry or firm is required to hire employees, So they need HR professionals to do this task. This Distance course in HR Management can be worth the best if you possess the best skills in this course.
- Skills: Getting this BA Degree in HR Management can provide you with skills in time management, business skills, oral skills, computing skills, accounting skills, research skills, employee relations skills, writing skills, and decision-making skills.
- Time Flexibility: The distance learning BA in HRM’s flexible timetable promotes mental wellness. When life interferes, it might be difficult to attend an in-person class, especially if attendance is graded.
- Fee and Cost: Distance BA course is cheaper than regular in a contest of tuition fees and other expenses. The tuition fee for this distance BA HRM course starts from INR 18,152 to 49,425 per year.
- Earn While You Learn: It is a distance program that provides you with a huge amount of free time and learning at your own speed. Because of these facilities, you can do a full-time or part-time job to earn money.
BA Human Rights Distance Education Admission 2024
Admission into Distance BA in Human Rights is ongoing at IMTS Institute. Admission to BA Human Rights Distance Education is based on merit score. Candidates must have completed their 10+2 with a recognized board. All the educational documents are required while registering for admission. Students can apply online at @www.imtsinstitute.com. Applicants must feel free to contact our counsellors for any related information while filling out the application form for admission.
This course designed the developed skill in Human Rights issues and developed an advanced understanding of Human Rights. It provides education on how to Develop and promote a sense of tolerance, religious and linguistic groups, and ethics.
The work of NGOs is to manage social issues, fight for human rights, and make a healthy society. For those interested in working in social work and benefiting their communities and the environment, a BA in Human Rights Distance Education is the best choice.
BA Human Rights Distance Education Application Form
Only eligible students are suggested to fill out the form given above. It is the first step to secure admission at IMTS Institute. Students must fill out the form with all correct details. One can also call on 9210989898 for detailed information on the course and admission.
BA Human Rights Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- Students having their 10+2 or equivalent exam in any humanities subject are eligible to apply for admission to the BA Human Rights Distance Course.
- Students for distance BA HR are chosen by various universities in India based on their merit. The score in the 12th grade determines one’s worthiness, and there is no age restriction.
BA Human Rights Distance Education Fee
The approx fee will be Rs 18,152 to Rs 49,425 Per Year for the distance BA Human Rights program. Institute will also charge some extra amount as Identity card fees, tuition fees, exam fees, etc. Students can call on the above-given number to get more information on the fee.
Duration of BA Human Rights Distance Education
- The distance education program for a BA in HR lasts three years.
- BA HR Distance is divided into 6 semesters.
- This distance learning BA program might take up to four years to complete.
Benefits of BA Human Rights Distance Learning
- Time flexibility: University has no fixed schedule for students to get admission and learn. Students can also get their plans and understand with their own fixed time.
- Low cost: It has an average fee of Rs 18,152 to Rs 49,425 Per Year in India. Candidates can submit their application form on the official website of the university.
- Earn while learning: Learning is effortless in this course because students can join any association for a part-time job.
- Digital Classes: In digital classes, all study plans are provided to the student online, and they can learn quickly from digital courses.
- Good Career: It is never the same day on the job for many human rights professionals. The field of human rights contains a variety of issues, locations, grassroots organizations to governmental agencies, from local to international. Changes in world events also affect human rights issues; issues you may have fought for throughout your career may change in nature and progress.
BA Human Rights Distance Education Admission Process
Admissions for the bulk of courses typically begin in April and end in September. Many courses, however, need an admission exam or a counseling session to be accepted. The following are the important details for BA Human Rights admission:
- You must apply to IMTS BA Human Rights using the official website.
- Interested applicants can apply by filling out and submitting the appropriate form.
- Students can also inquire about BA HR through the IMTS Admissions Counselor.
BA Human Rights Distance Education Syllabus
|Subjects of BA Human Rights Distance Education
|Concept of Human Rights
|Theories of Rights: Natural, Liberal, Marxist, and Social Theory
|Fundamental Rights, Duties, and Their Co-relation
|Constitutional Mechanism for Enforcement of Human Rights
|Human Rights Movements in India
|Concept of Societal Problems and Human Rights
|Concepts and Approaches: Concept of Societal Problems and Human Rights
|Human Rights and Criminal Justice System
|Administration of Criminal Justice, District Human Rights Courts
|Environment and Concern for the Environment
|Environment Threats to India: Forest Denudation; and Pollution of Rivers
|Globalization of the Rights
|Issue of Environmental Protection in Developing Countries
Scope of BA Human Rights Distance Education in India
The scope of BA Human Rights ODL is increasing day by day in India because today’s generation wants to know about peace, development, democracy, and social justice, which can help to fight for human rights. So, the future of a bachelor of human rights degree holder candidate is as bright as a regular one. They get jobs in various job areas at various job profiles. Some of them are mentioned below:
BA Human Rights Distance Education Employment Areas
A graduate with a BA Human Rights Distance Education has enormous job options. He/she can work in the private and government sectors. After completing the distance BA in Human Rights, one can work in the following areas:
- Social Welfare Schemes
- HR Departments
- Hotels & Restaurants
- Tourism Industry
- Colleges & Universities
BA Human Rights Distance Education Job Profile
- Human Rights Assistant
- Human Rights Program Officer
- Human Rights Grant Writer
- Human Rights Communications Officer
- Human Rights Fundraising Specialist
- Human Rights Policy Analyst
- Human Rights M&E Officer
- Human Rights Statistician
- Human Rights Administrative Officer
- Human Rights Digital Content Officer
- Human Rights Research Assistant
- Human Rights Interpreter/Translator
- Human Rights Advocacy Officer
- Human Rights Activism Coordinator
- Human Rights Web Content Manager
- Human Rights Policy Specialist
- Human Rights Legal Officer
- Human Rights Consultant
- Human Rights Lawyer
- Human Rights Campaigner
- Human Rights Educator
- Human Rights Researcher
- Nonprofit Accountant
- Information Systems Officer
- Human Resources Officer
- Finance Officer
- Corporate Social Responsibility Specialist
- GIS Specialist
- Political Affairs Officer
- Outreach & Engagement Officer
- Field Security Officer
FAQ Regarding BA Human Rights Distance Education
Ans: Yes, the Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India, Abroad, also other countries of the world.
Ans: Students can pay their fees in installments either semester-wise or Year-wise.
Ans: Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per university rules.
Ans: Yes, this UGC Approved University is Valuable in all Government or Private Sectors.