BBA Information Technology Distance Education Admission 2022-23: BBA IT distance education is a graduate degree program that several people undertake. It focuses on Information Technology in order to function effectively in the field of business and management.
Different subjects are included in this course, such as Computer Science, IT Database Management, Networking, Computer Application, and Business Laws are also very important. In the first year, they learn basic things about the business environment. Many subjects such as Software Engineering, Computer Networking, Database Management, Technical Products Manufacturing, and Graphic Designing are also included.
BBA IT Full Form: Bachelors of Business Administration in Information technology
Eligibility: This UG distance course has eligibility for clearing 12th level qualification. The students must have obtained a passing certificate from a recognized institute with 50% minimum marks.
Duration: A 3-year long time frame is required to take this degree.
Fee: Its fee initiates from INR 5000 and lasts to INR 50000.
Career-wise: Individuals having this degree are supposed to earn about INR 3 to 20 LPA. Some relevant job titles are IT Manager, Hardware and Network Expert, Business Intelligence Manager, Web Designer, Computer Information Specialist, and so on.
BBA Information Technology Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BBA IT Admission|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Rs 5000 – Rs 50,000/ Year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
BBA Information Technology Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Students can take admission by the online/ Offline process. If the student wishes to apply for the admission form, online mode kindly visits the university official website and fills all information given the required field in the application form. If the candidate wishes to apply for admission offline, kindly visit the university official website and download the document after filling the form submitting through the post in university address. BBA Information Technology or Bachelor of Business Administration in info Technology is an associate degree undergraduate Information Technology Management course.
The Information Technology course contains the study of fundamentals and practical areas of each the Management and Knowledge Technology, particularly. The study of a BBA degree in Information Technology covers the fundamentals of rising IT trends. Universities offered BBA courses for the study of Information Technology. It is a highly professional course where interested candidates take a higher package in industrial areas. Students make a career in IT fields. IT is a vast area for a job in Private and MNCs companies.
Benefits of BBA Information Technology Distance Education
As technology has taken steps forward the demand for professionals that can cope-up with it has also increased in every field. Similarly, in the discipline of business administration the demand for professionals has gone up, therefore the demand for admission into the BBA Information Technology Distance Education has gone high. There are several more benefits of these courses listed below:
- The biggest benefit that an applicant gets from pursuing the BBA IT DDE course is that they get the relaxation of studying as per their schedule and convenience.
- Students have the opportunity for getting two degrees or opting for a job along with the study in this curriculum.
- There are no time-bound classes so the students will complete their study from their places.
- Students in this mode are only required to appear for the examinations on the institution’s campuses.
- The fee for pursuing the BBA information technology distance education course stays lesser than that of the regular mode course.
- The status of the degree obtained from the distance mode is the same as that of the regular mode.
Students have to complete this course within three years; Each year is divided into equal Semesters.
BBA Information Technology Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum 12th class passed students can apply for BBA-IT.
- Having a 45% mark score in class XII is necessary for application.
- BBA-IT admissions are merit based.
This course’s average academic cost is between Rs 5 K to 4 Lac.
BBA Information Technology Distance Education Syllabus
- Communication Skills
- Business Environment
- Organizational Behavior
- Quantitative Techniques in Business
- Legal Framework of Business
- Research Methods
- Planning and Development
- Project -I
- Legal and Regulatory Framework
- Advertising and Sales
- Human Resource Management
- Basic Networking
- International Marketing
- Professional Communication
- Information Technology Management
- Digital Communication
- Principle of Management
- Small Business Management
- Business Statistics and Research Methodology
- Software Engineering
- Computer Networks
- Database Management Systems (DBMS)
- Business Intelligence and Tools
BBA Information Technology Distance Education Job Areas
- Systems Development
- Quality Management and Standards
- Education and Training Centres
- Web Designing Companies
- E-Commerce Companies
- Advertising Industry
- Technical Products Manufacturing Units
- Research Centres
- Information Systems Manager
- Information Architect
- Graphic Designer
- Information Technologist
- Computer Information Specialist
- Business Intelligence Manager
- Maintenance Technician
- Web Designer
- Enterprise Information Officer
- Application Programmer
- Information Security Coordinator
- Hardware and Network Expert
Frequently asked Questions (FAQs)
Be the first to leave a review.