BBA IT Distance Education: IMTS Institute opens its admission window for students to get admission into the BBA IT Distance education course for the academic year 2023. Candidates who passed the 12th board exam from any SSBE in the relevant stream can apply for this 3-year UG degree course. The fee range for distance BBA in the specialization of information technology is Rs 10,000* Per Semester.
Students get to study various concepts related to the information sector along with the management discipline. The students are provided with the opportunity to complete their education without attending any time-bound classes.
After getting admission into this course, students get to increase their knowledge and skills related to the subjects like business accounting, business studies, environmental studies, business technology, etc.
Update: Admission has ongoing for the 2023 session at IMTS Institute for BBA IT Distance Education.
- BBA IT Full Form: Bachelor of Business Administration in Information technology
- Eligibility: This UG distance course has eligibility for clearing 12th-level qualification. The students must have obtained a passing certificate from a recognized institute.
- Duration: A 3-year long time frame is required to take this degree.
- Career: Once an applicant has opted for admission into this course, they get to enhance their chances for a successful and bright career. The students are provided with the option of getting at the job profiles like security coordinator, information architect, programmer, developer, etc.
- Salary: The average salary package that an applicant can aspire to get after pursuing the BBA IT Distance Education course can go from INR 3 LPA to INR 20 LPA.
BBA IT Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BBA in Information Technology|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Rs 10,000* Per Semester|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why Distance BBA IT or BBA Information Technology?
Providing students with the opportunity to enhance their knowledge and skills related to management concepts while dealing with information technology, BBA IT Distance Education is a specialized course.
In this course, Students learn about computer science, information database management, and networking Information technology. In addition to learning basic coding skills, students gain a good understanding of the latest requirements in the information industry through the advanced curriculum.
As the IT sector has been advancing in recent times, the demand for professionals with managerial skills in this sector has also increased; therefore, students passing this course will have a greater edge over other students.
BBA IT Distance Education Admission 2023
IMTS Institute has started taking admission into the BBA IT Distance Education course for the academic session 2023. If an applicant is aspiring to get admission in the course, they need to fill out the registration form for admission listed by the institute above in the article.
When an applicant completes the registration process, they get selected for admission directly based on their previous qualifications. The students are provided with the opportunity to level up their career ranking with the help of the enhanced curriculum used in the course by the institute.
If an applicant feels any confusion or has issues while filling out the application form, they can contact out expect educational counselors who are available 24×7 for the betterment of students. The students only needed to mention their query in the query form listed by the institute at imtsinstitute.com.
Students have to complete this course within three years; Each year is divided into two equal Semesters. Students who are not eligible to complete their degree within a time limit of 3 years for any reason are allowed an excess time of 3 years. So that they can complete their degree in 3 to 6 years duration.
BBA IT Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
To pursue distance BBA IT course at IMTS Institute, students must clear the requirements given below:
- Students who have scored minimum of 50% in Class 12th examination from any recognised institute.
- No entrance exam conduction for this course. BBA IT Distance Education admission are based on merit.
The average fee for this distance BBA IT course is approx INR 10,000 per semester. Students who want to get admission to this course must have to submit the application fee & tuition fee to confirm their seats. The institute provides an option to pay the fee in installments if students are unable to make the full payment at once.
Benefits of BBA IT Distance Education
As technology has taken steps forward the demand for professionals that can cope-up with it has also increased in every field. Similarly, in the discipline of business administration the demand for professionals has gone up, therefore the demand for admission into the BBA Information Technology Distance Education has gone high. There are several more benefits of these courses listed below:
- The biggest benefit that an applicant gets from pursuing the BBA IT DDE course is that they get the relaxation of studying as per their schedule and convenience.
- Students have the opportunity for getting two degrees or opting for a job along with the study in this curriculum.
- There are no time-bound classes so the students will complete their study from their places.
- Students in this mode are only required to appear for the examinations on the institution’s campuses.
- The fee for pursuing the BBA information technology distance education course stays lesser than that of the regular mode course.
- The status of the degree obtained from the distance mode is the same as that of the regular mode.
BBA IT Distance Education Syllabus
- Communication Skills
- Business Environment
- Organizational Behavior
- Quantitative Techniques in Business
- Legal Framework of Business
- Research Methods
- Planning and Development
- Project -I
- Legal and Regulatory Framework
- Advertising and Sales
- Human Resource Management
- Basic Networking
- International Marketing
- Professional Communication
- Information Technology Management
- Digital Communication
- Principle of Management
- Small Business Management
- Business Statistics and Research Methodology
- Software Engineering
- Computer Networks
- Database Management Systems (DBMS)
- Business Intelligence and Tools
Scope of BBA IT Distance Education
When an applicant gets admission into the BBA IT Distance Education course, they enhance their career opportunities as the scope that they get after pursuing the course is immensely high. After completing this course, students can either opt for a master’s level study or can also go for a professional job.
There are various disciplines in which students can aspire for the job once they have passed the BBA IT Distance Education course, such as the telecom sector, information sector, marketing, and advertising sector, etc.
The average salary amount that an applicant can aspire to receive on completing the BBA IT Distance course can be around INR 3.25 LPA to INR 8.65 LPA.
After Distance BBA IT Job Areas
- Systems Development
- Quality Management and Standards
- Education and Training Centres
- Web Designing Companies
- E-Commerce Companies
- Advertising Industry
- Technical Products Manufacturing Units
- Research Centres
- Information Systems Manager
- Information Architect
- Graphic Designer
- Information Technologist
- Computer Information Specialist
- Business Intelligence Manager
- Maintenance Technician
- Web Designer
- Enterprise Information Officer
- Application Programmer
- Information Security Coordinator
- Hardware and Network Expert