MA Economics Distance Education Admission 2023: “MA Economics” refers to a Master of Arts degree program in Economics. It can be completed in a minimum of two years through Open & Distance Learning (ODL). The distance MA in Economics equips the study of core subjects like Indian economic policy, development and history of economy, statistics, and mathematics for economics, etc.
A BA in Economics or equivalent is the minimum eligibility criteria for admission to the MA economics distance education course.
Interested candidates can pursue this master’s degree in Economics through distance mode by paying annual fee charges of Rs. 10,000 per year.
MA Economics Admission Updates 2023:
- 30 September 2023: IMTS Institute has started the online application forms for the MA Economics distance education program for the academic year 2023-24; students can register by 10 October 2023. Apply Now
- 30 September 203: Registrations for the correspondence MA courses are going on at Subharati University for session 2023-24. Interested candidates must submit application forms until 15 October 2023.
Admission Process: Application form for admission to MA Economics distance learning course is available at IMTS Institute for the current academic year. Candidates seeking for admission need to submit an online application in order to book a seat for the programme. The process of admission to the programme is completely online.
Distance MA Economics includes various topics to study that are somewhere near each other, such as exchange rates, international trade, price control, imperfect competition, inflation, unemployment, etc. The MA Economics distance education course focuses all-around global financial system and the diversions of the capital markets, focusing on the knowledge of money and industry control. How finance works in a nation’s economy is not just the learning of this course. However, it also qualifies one to handle obstacles in the sector.
Salary: Specialists of MA in Economics distance education courses may get an average starting salary package of INR 3.55 LPA to INR 9.25 LPA.
MA Economics Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Master of Arts in Economics|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Rs. 10,000 per year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why MA Economics Distance Education?
Students who can not attend regular classes after completing their bachelor’s degree have a golden opportunity to pursue an MA in Economics Distance Education. MA in Economics is a 2-year duration, post-graduation course. Apart from that, students can pursue some skill development courses that will help them in their employment sectors. Below are mentioned some major reasons to choose an MA in Economics distance education.
- The alumni of the MA Economics distance education program have talked positively about the program mode, claiming it is an ideal replacement for regular education for specific classes that may not afford expensive tuition and accommodation fees.
- Students wishing to study at home are going to like the distance education mode in place of crowd-based classes where chirrups remain consistently distracting.
- The best part of studying the MA Economics program in distance education mode is this— students are able to save time by not traveling, which means they can utilize the same for personal growth.
- MA Economics distance education program admission is mostly offered in the absence of any university, state, or central-level entrance examination. Interested candidates may directly apply for admission without facing any hurdles.
- The course has been provided after the approval of UGC and DEB, so it is equivalent to the regular courses. The fees of the course are also less in distance mode.
Distance MA Course Specializations
Key Features of MA Economics Distance Education
- MA Economics provides students with a solid grasp of the topic by emphasizing the importance of rising requirements and restricted resources to meet those demands.
- Pursuing this course leads students towards higher studies up to PhD level and also to the various related job sectors by placing on high-paying jobs.
- Through this master’s degree, Students can be professional data analysts, professional economists, financial planners, equity analysts, and so on.
- Due to the increasing economic growth, there is a rise in the demand for economics courses which is the reason now this course is also provided in the distance and online mode.
- As well as being advantageous career-wise, a MA in Economics also comes with a lot of other benefits that are of benefit in general life, as well. Having a good understanding of the environment around you will give you a better perspective on how to maximize the potential you have
- The course is a highly recommended course for students belonging to the economic sector and it is the approved course by UGC and DEB.
MA Economics Distance Education Admission 2023
MA Economics Distance Education Admission is ongoing through IMTS in various universities for the academic session 2023. Students can fill out the form at the top of the article for students. When an applicant completes the registration process by filling out the registration form for MA Economics, they get directly selected for admission by the institute based on their scorings in the previous qualifications. The students have to fill out the registration form via online mode as the institute is not accepting any offline applications.
If an applicant gets any trouble or faces any issues while filling out the form can contact our educational counsellors who are ready 24×7 for the help of students. If the students have any queries related to their careers then also they can contact our counselors by filling out the query form or by making a call.
Applicants for admission will be required to complete the admission process via the online mode in order to complete the admission process as the institute will only complete the admission process via the online mode. Our service team will continue to process the documents uploaded by the students after they have uploaded the scanned images of their original documents for the process of admission to be completed.
MA Economics Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
For MA Economics Distance Education admission will provide the candidate with complete all the eligibility criteria. The following criteria are given below,
- A basic requirement to get an entry for this course is having a graduation degree in the related field preferably having BA in Economics.
- The passing marks must be 50% on the minimum basis in the last exam and the entrance exam is not conducted.
- Candidates have good communication skills and public dealing skills to speak on every economic critical aspect for those who are not aware of these topics.
MA Economics Distance Learning Fees:
MA Economics Distance Education fee varies in different colleges/universities. IMTS Institute will help you to earn this master’s degree at a very low and affordable fee range of approx. INR 10,000/- per year. Students can submit the fee before the last date to confirm their admission.
MA Economics Distance Education Course Duration
- The course of the degree of MA Economics distance learning in India shall consist of two academic years, with four semesters. The course of study shall be based on the Choice.
- Based Credits System (CBCS) pattern with the internal assessment. For this purpose, each academic year shall be divided into two semesters. The First and Third Semesters cover the period from July to November and the Second and Fourth Semesters spread from December to April.
MA Economics Distance Education Admission Process
Applicants for admission to the distance MA Economics courses need to follow the steps given below:
- First of all, fill out the registration form listed above in this article.
- Make sure the details that you filled in the registration form are correct because the counselors of IMTS institute will contact you with these credentials.
- Now submit the registration form and wait for the response.
- Once IMTS Institute received your application, then our counsellors will contact you as soon as possible.
- They will help you to understand the complete admission process, required document list, and fees for the programme.
- Keep your documents ready and fill out the online application form according to the guide provided by the counsellors.
Advantages of MA Economics Distance Education at IMTS Institute
If an applicant opts for getting admission into the MA Economics Distance Education course at IMTS Institute they get several advantages such as:
- Top-ranked in Distance Education: The IMTS Institute has been ranked as India’s No.1 Distance Learning Institute, therefore it is a great platform for students for developing and improving the level of their professional careers.
- Quality of Education: The quality of education that an applicant gets after opting for admission into the courses at IMTS Institute is very high so that the students can easily match up with the professional challenges.
- Latest Curriculum: The curriculum of courses offered for admission at the IMTS Institute is updated regularly to maintain the level of skills that an applicant will need for leading the international market.
- Free SLM: The IMTS Institute provides students with free-of-cost study material that helps and encourages every student to gain superior quality education for advancing their careers.
Benefits of MA Economics Distance Education
- Time flexibility: In this course, the candidate can work at a different location during the learning process. A candidate cannot be bound by a time limit in this program. Students can study at their own pace and according to their schedule.
- Low cost: The fee structure of this course is a bit lower than the regular MA course. The suitable fee for this course is Rs. 10,000 per year.
- Earn while you learn: In this course, there is no fixed schedule. The candidate of this course can expect good job opportunities when he completes this program.
- Online classes: The students take lectures online in the distance MA learning course. This course is the best option for those students who want to continue their current schedule with their studies. They can take all lectures and books online in this course.
- Recruitment: In terms of recruiters, some of the most famous names include RBI, Citi Bank, ICICI Bank, Indian Institute of Technology, HDFC Bank, Accenture, and many more.
MA Economics Distance Education Syllabus
|First Year||Second Year|
Banking and Financial Institutions
|Mathematics for Economics||
Economics of Growth and Development
National Income Accounting
Methods of Econometrics
|Economics of Agriculture||
Research Methodology for Economics
Economics of Discrimination
MA Economics Distance Education in India
In India, admissions are ongoing for MA Economics Distance Education courses at various universities. There are a lot of universities and colleges available at different locations all over India that offer this part-time course to candidates who have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant stream from any recognized university. IMTS Institute is one of the best institutes, that can help you to earn this degree program in distance learning mode at very affordable fee ranges.
MA Economics Distance Education in Tamilnadu
In Tamilnadu, approx. 14 institutions including IMTS are offering MA in Economics Distance Education. Candidates can apply to this course after the completion of their bachelor’s degree from any recognized university in India. To pursue a correspondence MA in Economics in Tamil Nadu, a student needs to pay an average fee of about Rs 10,000 annually.
Scope of MA Economics Distance Education
The students pursuing the MA Economics Distance Education course will have numerous opportunities to uprise their career level with the help of advanced education that they get into the course. There are numerous disciplines in which the students can aspire for jobs once they have successfully completed the course.
MA Economics Distance Education Salary
Candidates with an MSc Economics distance education degree can find a variety of job opportunities in educational institutes, marketing agencies, banks, professional analytics, and more. At the beginning of their career, they can expect to earn between INR 3.55 LPA to INR 9.25 LPA per annum.
MA Economics Distance Education Job Areas
After earning an MA in Economics Distance Education degree, students have options to work in various job profiles in private and government sectors. This course offers some of the best employment opportunities in the following areas:
- Private and Public Banks
- Project Management
- Academic Institutes
- Strategy Analysis
- Trading Companies
- Stock Market
- Central Banks
- Credit Management
- IT Firms
- Research Centers
- Department of Economic Affairs
- Finance Organizations
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)?
Q. Is an MA Economics Distance Education degree valid for the government and private Sectors?
Ans- Yes, MA Economics Distance Education is valid in all government and private organizations.
Q. Is an MA Economics Distance Education degree or certificate valid for Jobs in abroad?
Ans- Yes, an MA Economics Distance Education degree or certificate is valid for jobs in abroad.
Q. What will be the examination mode for MA Economics Distance Education?
Ans- The examination mode of MA Economics distance education is Online/Offline as per university choice.