MA Economics Distance Education Admission 2023: Master of Arts (MA) in Economics in Distance mode is available at various institutes in India for admission. The course is available only for students who have completed their BA in Economics or graduated in relevant subjects or topics.
Acquiring this degree makes the graduates eligible for servicing the public or private sectors, including the labor market, finance, banking, etc. The minimum duration of a Master of Arts in Economics is 2 years, and the average fee range for this master’s degree program is between INR 10,000 per year.
Distance MA in Economics course focuses all-around global financial system and the diversions of the capital markets, focusing on the knowledge of money and industry control. How finance works in a nation’s economy is not just the learning of this course. However, it also qualifies one to handle obstacles in the sector.
- MA Economics Full Form: Masters of Arts in Economics
- Eligibility: Graduation passed with a recognized education board with a minimum of 50%.
- Fee Structure: The total fee cost for MA in Economics course is approximately Rs 10,000 per annum.
- Salary: Specialists of MA in Economics distance education courses may get an average starting salary package of INR 3.55 LPA to INR 9.25 LPA.
MA Economics Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Master of Arts in Economics|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Rs 10,000 per year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why MA Economics Distance Education?
Students who can not attend regular classes after completing their bachelor’s degree have a golden opportunity to pursue MA in Economics Distance Education. In distance mode, they don’t need to attend regular classes. Students can continue their jobs, business, and other activities. MA in Economics is a 2-year duration, post-graduation course. Apart from it, students can pursue some skill development course that is helping them in their employment sectors.
The course has been provided after the approval of UGC and DEB, so it is equivalent to the regular courses. The fees of the course are also less in distance mode.
Distance MA Course Specializations
Key Features of MA Economics Distance Education
- MA Economics provides students with a solid grasp of the topic by emphasizing the importance of rising requirements and restricted resources to meet those demands.
- Pursuing this course lead students towards higher studies up to Ph.D. level and also to the various related job sectors by placing on high-paying jobs.
- With this degree, one can get a professional as a data analyst, professional economist, financial planner, equity analyst, and so on.
- Due to the increasing economic growth, there is a rise in the demand for economics courses which is the reason now this course is also provided in distance and online mode.
- The course is a highly recommended course for students belonging to the economic sector and it is the approved course by UGC and DEB.
MA Economics Distance Education Admission 2023
When an applicant completes the registration process by filling out the registration form for MA Economics, they get directly selected for admission by the institute based on their scorings in the previous qualifications. The students have to fill out the registration form via online mode as the institute is not accepting any offline applications.
If an applicant gets any trouble or faces any issues while filling out the form can contact our educational counselors who are ready 24×7 for the help of students. If the students have any queries related to their careers then also they can contact our counselors by filling out the query form listed at imtsinstitute.com.
The admission process is to be completed by the applicants for admission via the online mode as the institute completes the admission process via the online mode only. The students get to only upload scanned images of their original documents that will be further processed by our service team for completing the admission process.
MA Economics Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- A basic requirement to get an entry for this course is having a graduation degree in the related field preferably having BA in Economics.
- The passing marks must be 50% on the minimum basis in the last exam and the entrance exam is not conducted.
MA Economics Distance Learning Fees:
The fee range for the MA Economics distance education course varies in different colleges/universities. But IMTS Institute will help you to earn this master’s degree at a very low and affordable fee range of approx Rs 10,000 per year. Students can submit the fee before the last date to confirm their admission.
MA Economics Distance Education Course Duration
- The course of the degree of MA Economics distance learning in India shall consist of two academic years, with four semesters. The course of study shall be based on Choice
- Based Credits System (CBCS) pattern with the internal assessment. For this purpose, each academic year shall be divided into two semesters. The First and Third Semesters cover the period from July to November and the Second and Fourth Semesters spread from December to April.
MA Economics Distance Education Admission Process
Applications for the distance MA Economics course can be made following the process:
- For registration open the IMTS website and go to the signup menu.
- Your account will be registered after providing all the details.
- Students will pay the fee for form submission before the final step.
In case of any questions, students can ask the IMTS counselor for further details.
Advantages of MA Economics Distance Education at IMTS Institute
If an applicant opts for getting admission into the MA Economics Distance Education course at IMTS Institute they get several advantages such as:
- Top-ranked in Distance Education: The IMTS Institute has been ranked as India’s No.1 Distance Learning Institute, therefore it is a great platform for students for developing and improving the level of their professional careers.
- Quality of Education: The quality of education that an applicant gets after opting for admission into the courses at IMTS Institute is very high so that the students can easily match up with the professional challenges.
- Latest Curriculum: The curriculum of courses offered for admission at the IMTS Institute is updated regularly to maintain the level of skills that an applicant will need for leading the international market.
- Free SLM: The IMTS Institute provides students with the free-of-cost study material that helps and encourages every student for gaining superior quality of education for advancing their careers.
Benefits of MA Economics Distance Education
- Time flexibility: The candidate can work in a different place during the learning of this course. This program can not bind the candidate to time limitations. The students can study the course at their timetable and pace.
- Low cost: The fee structure of this course is a bit lower than the regular MA course. The suitable fee for this course is between Rs 12,451 to Rs 27,685.
- Earn while you learn: In this course, there is no fixed schedule. The candidate of this course can expect good job opportunities when he completes this program.
- Online classes: The students take lectures online in the distance MA learning course. This course is the best option for those students who want to continue their current schedule with ]their study. They can take all lectures and books online in this course.
MA Economics Distance Education Syllabus
|Mathematics for Economics||6|
|Economics of Agriculture||6|
|Economics of Growth and Development||6|
|Research Methodology for Economics||6|
|Methods of Econometrics||6|
|Banking and Financial Institutions||6|
|Economics of Discrimination||6|
|National Income Accounting||6|
What is this course all about?
MA Economics in distance mode deals with studying current societal wealth creation, allocation, and spending. This study comprises a large portion of macroeconomics, such as cost, production, and labor, and microeconomics, which deals with demands, suppliers, trades, customer habits, and other similar ideas in an economy. Each facet of a nation, from citizens to industries to legislation and institutions, is influenced by economic principles.
MA Economics Distance Education in India
In India, a student can pursue an MA Economics course in distance learning mode at the fee range of INR 12,451 to INR 27,685. There are a lot of universities and colleges available at different locations in all over India that offer this course to candidates who have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant stream from any recognized university. IMTS Institute is one of the best institutes, that can help you to earn this degree programme in distance learning mode at very affordable fee ranges.
M.A. Economics Distance Education in Tamilnadu
Approx 14 universities are approved by UGC to offer distance education courses in Tamilnadu. Candidates can apply to any one of these universities for an MA Economics distance education course after completion of their bachelor’s degree from any recognized university in India. To pursue this course a student need to pay an average fee range of between Rs 12,451 to Rs 27,685 per annum.
Scope of MA Economics Distance Education
The students who are pursuing the MA Economics Distance Education course will have numerous opportunities to upraising their career level with the help of advanced education that they get into the course. There are numerous disciplines in which the students can aspire for jobs once they have successfully completed the course.
The applicants can get employed at various educational institutions, marketing agencies, banks, professional analysts, etc. The average salary package that an applicant can get after pursuing the course can go from INR 3.55 LPA to INR 9.25 LPA at the starting stage of their career.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Is an MA Economics Distance Education degree valid for the government and private Sectors?
Ans- Yes, MA Economics Distance Education is valid in all government and private organizations.
Q. Is an MA Economics Distance Education degree or certificate valid for Jobs in abroad?
Ans- Yes, an MA Economics Distance Education degree or certificate is valid for jobs in abroad.
Q. What will be the examination mode for MA Economics Distance Education?
Ans- The examination mode of MA Economics distance education is Online/Offline as per university choice.
Be the first to leave a review.