MA Economics Distance Education Admission: Master of Arts (MA) in Economics in Distance mode is available at IMTS Institute for admission. The course is available only for students who have completed their graduation in relevant subjects or topics. Acquiring this degree makes the graduates eligible for servicing the public or private sectors, including the labor market, finance, banking, etc.
What is this course all about? MA Economics in distance mode deals with studying current societal wealth creation, allocation, and spending. This study comprises a large portion of macroeconomics, such as cost, production, and labor, and microeconomics, which deals with demands, suppliers, trades, customer habits, and other similar ideas in an economy. Each facet of a nation, from citizens to industries to legislation and institutions, is influenced by economic principles.
Distance MA in Economics course focuses all-around global financial system and the diversions of the capital markets, focusing on the knowledge of money and industry control. How finance works in a nation’s economy is not just the learning of this course. However, it also qualifies one to handle obstacles in the sector.
Latest Update: Admission 2022-23 for MA Economics Distance Education at IMTS Institute started.
- MA Economics Full Form: Master of Arts in Economics
- Duration: A distance MA Economics program takes almost 2 years as the time span required to accomplish this degree.
- Course Fee: The fee is Rs 12,451 to Rs 27,685 for MA Economics in distance mode.
MA Economics Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MA Economics|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Rs 12,451 to Rs 27,685|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
Distance MA Course Specializations
MA Economics Distance Education Admission 2022
Master of Arts in Economics in Distance Education is available in IMTS Institute. Students who have done BA/BSc in Economics are eligible for the MA Distance programs.
- Candidates shall be permitted to proceed from the First Semester up to the Final Semester irrespective of their failure in any of the Semester Examinations subject to the condition that the candidates should register for all arrears subjects of earlier semesters along with current (subsequent) semester subjects.
- MA Economics distance learning provided in the case of candidate earning less than 75 percent of attendance in any one of the semesters due to any extraordinary circumstances such as medical grounds, such candidates who shall produce Medical Certificate issued by the Authorized Medical Attendant (AMA), duly certified, shall be permitted to proceed to the next semester and to complete the course of study.
Key Features of MA Economics Distance Education
- MA Economics provides students with a solid grasp of the topic by emphasizing the importance of rising requirements and restricted resources to meet those demands.
- Pursuing this course lead students towards higher studies up to PhD level and also to the various related job sectors by placing on high paying jobs.
- With this degree, one can get a professional as a data analyst, professional economist, financial planner, equity analyst, and so on.
- Due to the increasing economic growth, there is a rise in the demand for economics courses which is the reason now this course is also provided in distance and online mode.
- The course is a highly recommended course for students belonging to the economic sector and it is the approved course by UGC and DEB.
MA Economics Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- A basic requirement to get an entry for this course is having a graduation degree in the related field preferably having BA in Economics.
- The passing marks must be 50% on the minimum basis in the last exam and the entrance exam is not conducted.
The tuition cost charged from MA Economics Distance Education courses ranges between Rs 12,451 to Rs 27,685 per annum.
MA Economics Distance Education Course Duration
- The course of the degree of MA Economics distance learning India shall consist of two academic years, with four semesters. The course of study shall be based on Choice
- Based Credits System (CBCS) pattern with the internal assessment. For this purpose, each academic year shall be divided into two semesters. The First and Third Semesters cover the period from July to November and the Second and Fourth Semesters spread from December to April.
MA Economics Distance Education Admission procedure
Applications for the distance MA Economics course can be made following the process:
- For registration open the IMTS website and go to the signup menu.
- Your account will be registered after providing all the details.
- Students will pay the fee for form submission before the final step.
In case of any questions, students can ask the IMTS counselor for further details.
Benefits of MA Economics Distance Education
- Time flexibility: The candidate can do work in a different place during the learning of this course. This program can not bound the candidate in time limitations. The students can study the course at their timetable and pace.
- Low cost: The fee structure of this course is a bit lower than the regular MA course. The suitable fee for this course is between Rs 12,451 to Rs 27,685.
- Earn while you learn: In this course, there is no fixed schedule. The candidate of this course can expect good job opportunities when he completes this program.
- Online classes: The students take lectures online in the distance MA learning course. This course is the best option for those students who want to continue their current schedule with ]their study. They can take all lectures and books online in this course.
Be the first to leave a review.