BBA Banking and Finance Distance Education Admission: Admission to the BBA Banking and Finance Distance Education is ongoing at IMTS Institute. For students who have an interest in pursuing a career in the banking and finance discipline. The average fee range charged by the institute for this distance degree program is Rs 10,000 per Semester. The minimum duration of this course is 3 years.
After completing class 12th from a recognized institution the students can apply for admission into the BBA Distance Education course in the specialization of banking and finance. The students completing this course can aspire for getting a salary package of around INR 2.34 LPA to INR 5.67 LPA.
Distance BBA Banking & Finance degrees offer students-based assignments based on the valuation of the companies and important mergers and acquisitions. The main work of the students is to evaluate the problems and find the solution in the real-time scenario for the project work. It will enhance their skills and motivate them to work more on it.
The curriculum of this course is divided into 6 equal semesters so that the students can easily and efficiently study all the required topics.
- Course Full Form: Bachelor of Business Administration in Banking and Finance.
- Eligibility: Students will need to clear the 10+2 degree in any discipline to be selected in any institute for this distance course. It has merit-based criteria that include having a minimum of 50% aggregate score.
- Duration: BBA Banking and Finance Distance Education is an undergraduate program of three years.
- Fee: The average fee of the Bachelor of Business Administration in Banking & Finance Distance Education course is around Rs 10,000 per semester or Rs. 20,000 per year.
- Career-wise: Students can be hired for job roles such as Cargo Manager, Airport Manager, Customer Care Executive, Teacher, and Ground Staff Manager. In the range of INR 2-10 lacs per annum is the average salary.
BBA Banking and Finance Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BBA Banking and Finance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Rs 10,000 per semester|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
Why pursue BBA in Banking and Finance via Distance Education
- Students interested in banking and finance careers can enrol in the BBA Banking and Finance Distance Education program.
- During this course, students will gain a deep understanding of management, banking, theory, law, and practice, as well as investment banking, investment management, risk management, etc.
- The banking and finance sector of India is boosting and also generating various decent jobs in the sector. Anyone who has a degree in BBA Banking and Finance can work in this sector.
Distance BBA Course Specializations
Key Features of Distance BBA Banking and Finance
- For working professionals and managers, the distance BBA is an undergraduate program.
- It takes three years and six semesters to complete a distance BBA.
- Many Indian colleges offer UGC-DEB-approved distance BBA programs.
- Students must be 10+2 graduates to enroll in this course.
- BBA candidates can become Market Research Analysts, Marketing Executives, Marketing Managers, Brand Managers, or New Product, Managers.
BBA Banking and Finance Distance Education Admission 2023
IMTS Institute has started admission for BBA Banking and Finance Distance Education course. Students can apply at @imtsinstitute.com for this course online. BBA Banking and Finance Distance Education is a bachelor’s course that covers all banking and finance-related subjects with practical and case studies on different points of banking and finance. The student will learn about subjects like Auditing, advanced technology in Banking, Business Law, Banking Theory and Practice, Finance Management, and all related topics covered in BBA in Banking and Finance.
BBA Banking and Finance Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
For getting admission into the BBA Banking and Finance Distance Education course students are needed to make sure they can complete the minimum eligibility criteria listed by the institute, such as:
- The students need to have completed their 12th class from a recognized institution.
- Students with an equivalent qualification to class 12th can apply for admission into the course.
- The students won’t be required to appear in any entrance test for admission.
- There is no specific age criteria listed by the institute therefore students of any age criteria can appear for admission.
BBA Banking and Finance Distance Education Fee
The fee for the distance BBA course in Banking and Finance is Rs 10,000 per semester and can be paid online. To confirm their admission, students must submit the fee before the deadline, which includes study material fees, identity card fees, and other charges.
BBA Banking and Finance Distance Education Syllabus
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|
|Principles of Management||Banking, Theory Law and Practice||Investment Management|
|Organizational Behavior||Operations Research||International Banking|
|Business Environment||Business Taxation||Marketing of Banking Services|
|Legal Systems in Business||Practical Auditing||Technology in Banking Financial Management|
|Business Statistics||Human Resources Management||Business Ethics and Values|
|Treasury Operations||Risk Management||Investment Banking|
Benefits of BBA Banking and Finance Distance Education
- Time flexibility: The student can study their course at their available and fixed time. When they are free from their current activity, then they continue their study.
- Low cost: The fee range of this course is between Rs 19,350 to Rs 28,500 per year. This fee structure makes it easy for the student, and they can afford this fee easily.
- Earn while you learn: You can earn during this course. The distance BBA program does not bound its students with only study. It gives the freedom of time for study.
- Online classes: The distance BBA course is the best option for working candidates because it has no fixed time. The students can learn this program with different plans in different subjects.
- Learn Financial Management Skills: If the student is pursuing a BBA in Banking and Finance Distance Education, it is necessary to develop financial management skills. To compete in the competitive market, students can go for further higher studies and can opt for a postgraduate degree also, which will enhance their market analysis, leadership, project financing skills, etc., as it helps to provide job security in the near future.
Scope of BBA Banking and Finance Distance Education
Popular employment sectors for such graduates are RBI Bank, NRHM, Railways, Oil India, Life Insurance, Public service commission, and other private & public sector organizations. There are immense job opportunities on a wider scale and the highest-paying salary jobs are available in this sector only. Jobs offered to BBA Banking and Finance graduates are Loan officer, Credit Analyst, Internal auditor, Financial Manager, Recover agent, Business analyst, Marketing & Sales Executive, etc. The average salary offered to entry-level graduates ranges from INR 4 to 5 lac per year.
- Finance Companies
- Shopping Malls
- Savings and Loan Associations
- Insurance Industry
- Charity Associations
- Business Schools
- Companies and Firms
- Credit Unions
- Mortgage Companies
- Management Analyst
- Research Analyst
- Financial Consultant
- Assistant Controller
- Financial Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Internal Auditor
- Loan Officer
- Tax Assistant
- Investment Analyst
- Loan Counsellor
- Finance Executive
- Marketing and Sales Executive
- Credit Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Finance Officer
- Personal Financial Advisor
- Recovery Agent
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Yes, Student certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also.
Yes, the Degree offered by these Universities is Approved for study in India or Abroad. it’s also approved by UGC, DEB, and AICTE.
Yes, Students can pay their fees in installments either semester-wise or Year wise.
University will decide on the examination mode, and it also depends on the study mode of the course.