BBA Banking and Finance Distance Education Admission 2022-23: BBA Banking and Finance Distance Education is a 3 years specialization course offered for admission to the students who have interest in pursuing their career in the banking and finance discipline. The curriculum of this course is divided into 6 equal semesters so that the students can easily and efficiently study all the required topics.
After completing class 12th from a recognized institution the students can apply for admission into the BBA Distance Education course in the specialization of banking and finance. The students completing this course can aspire for getting a salary package around INR 2,34,000 to INR 5,67,000.
Course Full Form: Bachelors of Business Administration in Banking and Finance.
Eligibility: Students will need to clear the 10+2 degree in any discipline to be selected in any institute for this distance course. It has merit-based criteria that include having a minimum of 50% aggregate score.
Duration: BBA Banking and Finance Distance Education is an undergraduate program of three years.
Fee: The average fee of BBA Banking and Finance Distance Education course is around INR 9000 to 25000.
Career-wise: Students can be hired on job roles such as Cargo Manager, Airport Manager, Customer Care Executive, Teacher, and Ground Staff Manager. In the range of INR 2-10 lacs per annum is the average salary.
BBA degrees have been highly successful in the management field because they provide the knowledge required in management courses. Institutions that offer a superior education in various fields have made this possible.
Many government colleges and private universities in India offer BBA online programs. Undergraduates from a variety of disciplines take distance learning BBA courses.
Highlights of the distance BBA Banking and Finance
- For working professionals and managers, the distance BBA is an undergraduate program.
- It takes three years and six semesters to complete a distance BBA.
- Many Indian colleges offer UGC-DEB-approved distance BBA programs.
- Students must be 10+2 graduates to enrol in this course.
- BBA candidates can become Market Research Analysts, Marketing Executives, Marketing Managers, Brand Managers, or New Product, Managers.
BBA Banking and Finance Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BBA Banking and Finance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||18000-30000 / Year|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
Distance BBA Course Specializations
BBA Banking and Finance Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Students can take admission by the online/ Offline process. BBA Banking and Finance Distance Education is a bachelor course that covers all banking and finance-related subjects with practical and case studies on different points of banking and finance. The student will learn about subjects like Auditing, advanced technology in Banking, Business Law, Banking Theory and Practice, Finance Management, and all related topics covered in BBA in Banking and Finance.
Popular employment sectors for such graduates are RBI Bank, NRHM, Railways, Oil India, Life Insurance, Public service commission, and other private & public sector organizations. Jobs offered to BBA Banking and Finance graduates are Loan officer, Credit Analyst, Internal auditor, Financial Manager, Recover agent, Business analyst, Marketing & Sales executive, etc. The average salary offered to entry-level graduates ranges from INR 4 to 5 lac per year.
BBA Banking and Finance Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- Basic eligibility for getting admission in BBA in Banking and Finance course is having a 10+2 education with a minimum of 45%-50% or more.
- Admissions for this course are offered in numerous management institutes across India.
BBA Banking and Finance Distance Education Fees
The Fee for both types of education varies while the off-campus (distance and online) education ranges from 18000-30000 / Year.
BBA Banking and Finance Distance Education Syllabus 2022-23
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|
|Principles of Management||Banking, Theory Law and Practice||Investment Management|
|Organizational Behavior||Operations Research||International Banking|
|Business Environment||Business Taxation||Marketing of Banking Services|
|Legal Systems in Business||Practical Auditing||Technology in Banking Financial Management|
|Business Statistics||Human Resources Management||Business Ethics and Values|
|Treasury Operations||Risk Management||Investment Banking|
Benefits of BBA Banking and Finance Distance Education
- Time flexibility: The student can study their course at their available and fixed time. When they are free from their current activity, then they continue their study.
- Low cost: The fee range of this course is between INR 2 to 5 Lac. This fee structure makes it easy for the student, and they can afford this fee easily.
- Earn while you learn: You can earn during this course. The distance BBA program does not bound their students in the only study. It gives the freedom of time for study.
- Online classes: The distance BBA course is the best option for the working candidates because it has no fixed time. The students can learn this program with different plans in different subjects.
- Finance Companies
- Shopping Malls
- Savings and Loan Associations
- Insurance Industry
- Charity Associations
- Business Schools
- Companies and Firms
- Credit Unions
- Mortgage Companies
- Management Analyst
- Research Analyst
- Financial Consultant
- Assistant Controller
- Financial Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Internal Auditor
- Loan Officer
- Tax Assistant
- Investment Analyst
- Loan Counsellor
- Finance Executive
- Marketing and Sales Executive
- Credit Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Finance Officer
- Personal Financial Advisor
- Recovery Agent
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Yes, Student certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also.
Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India or Abroad. it’s also approved by UGC, DEB, AICTE.
Yes, Students can pay their fee in installment either semester-wise or Year wise.
University will decide the examination mode, and it also depends on the study mode of the course.
Be the first to leave a review.