BBA Finance Distance Education Admission: IMTS Institute offers BBA Finance through distance learning for session 202. This 3-year bachelor’s program in business administration with a special focus on finance is known as BBA Finance (Finance is dedicated to financial management). This curriculum is a suitable choice for students since it is a blend of practical training with fundamental disciplines like economics, math, finance, accountancy, etc.
BBA in Finance distance learning course objective is to enhance students’ financial literacy and provide them with advantageous skills for dealing with money issues. The finance department holds high respect and reputation in both private and government sectors of business. Financial management is crucial for managing everything from taxes to government, spending and debt, and this is why the subject has gained so much enthusiasm and relevance.
Numerous topics are covered in BBA in finance’s curriculum, including financial and risk modeling, investment strategies, trade and portfolio management, analysis of financial statements, and the currency sector. It is a thorough 3-year program that lasts for a total of six semesters.
- Course Full form: Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance
- Duration: 3 years (6 semesters)
- Eligibility: Interested students who want to apply to BBA finance must complete the 10+2 level education.
- Fee: BBA in Finance distance education course fee is Rs 28,945/- to Rs 37,895/- per year
BBA Finance Distance Education Highlights
|Course||BBA in Finance|
|Fee||Rs 28,945/- to Rs 37,895/- per year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why Distance BBA Finance?
Distance BBA in Finance is a beneficial course for candidates who are unable to enroll in a full-time BBA in Finance program due to factors like a lack of financial resources that prevent them from enrolling in an expensive regular mode BBA program in finance or their employment obligations, among others. BBA in finance through distance learning is an adjustable and financially suitable option for candidates who cannot attend regular classes.
Since the UGC has approved the BBA Finance distance education degree, there is no need to worry about its validity. Additionally, some institutions or universities have paved the way for those who have earned a BBA Finance distance education degree by assisting the candidates by placing them in Multinational enterprises, government sector positions, etc.
Features of IMTS Institute’s BBA finance distance learning program
- Documented Lectures by Prominent Educators: Renowned professors deliver live and taped lessons to students to let them experience a virtual classroom. Learning is always possible thanks to simple video lessons.
- Interactive Sessions: Every learning resource is created in a way to keep students interested throughout their course so they may grasp the most information possible. The virtual lectures for students with fully interactive learning materials help them get the most out of the experience.
- Sophisticated Assessment System: It is crucial that students participate in project management and assignment completion to ensure thorough comprehension. You can practice what you’ve learned using live applications, which will improve your problem-solving abilities. As a result, each course includes regular project work and assignment solution tasks.
- Assignments and Projects Submissions: Any course’s curriculum should include projects as a way to continuously assess students’ learning and progress. Students can upload projects and get feedback on their progress toward completion more easily by submitting them online.
- On-Demand Video Lectures: It’s typical to not fully comprehend anything all at once. To navigate through life, each of us needs a compass. Understanding a topic may be challenging in an online course because you cannot be physically present every day. You can now request an online lecture on any course or subject of your choice for in-depth comprehension and trouble-free studying.
BBA Finance Distance Education Admission
Students can apply for admission into the BBA finance distance education program through both online and offline procedures. As mentioned above, students require a 10+2 certificate from a certified board in order to apply for the program.
Thousands of students who are unable to attend the regular lectures but wish to advance in or finish their bachelor’s degree studies have benefited from this course’s distance learning option.
The good news is that completing a course can boost working professionals’ positions and managerial responsibilities. Now that learning is done remotely, students can choose to enroll in the program freely.
Advantages of BBA Finance Distance Learning
The Indian economy has seen a significant transition during the last few years. The rules of the game have altered for the financial industry with the rise of digital transactions, e-commerce businesses, online banking, cryptocurrencies, etc. Because money is the foundation of any economy, the finance department is always at the top.
- Legit Certification: For those who want to pursue a career in finance, this BBA Finance professional degree is a good choice. After graduating with BBA in Finance from a distance education program, students can get employment in well-known corporations. Compared to their colleagues who have earned traditional degrees, students with a BBA in finance degree typically find jobs more swiftly and readily.
- Skill Enhancement: The BBA in finance gives the applicants combinations of information and abilities that may help them survive and thrive in any field; in addition to that, the course also provides them with a comprehension of financial practices, management, principles, and the business. The training teaches a variety of particular skills, including those related to mathematics, cognition, language, mindfulness, bargaining, and advocacy.
- In Calibration with the Market’s Demands: Young graduates have several possibilities available to them in the present work environment. The business world is undergoing a significant upheaval as a result of the growth of start-ups and MSMEs. These new businesses favor individuals with talent, aptitude, and sufficient financial expertise. The job market is a suitable setting for students with a BBA in finance degrees to obtain their chosen positions, and they may begin their careers at the entry level and advance all the way to the top level by acquiring relevant work experience and core competencies. By selecting BBA in finance, students will get the knowledge and abilities necessary to operate in a field that is continually in demand; regardless of the industry, all businesses need financial specialists to manage their money.
- High Salary Jobs: Money is the most important reason for people to work, whether they agree or not with this statement, but it is a fact that money is the highest motivation for people to work. After completing the program, students with a BBA in finance degree have a good chance of landing a profitable job. Since big businesses favor graduates, students don’t need to worry about finding employment, and the remuneration for these professions in finance is often excellent.
- Develops Connections: The BBA in finance is a professional degree that enables most students to enter the workforce right away and will provide them access to a wide network of individuals who work for various companies. These individuals can be beneficial regarding profitable jobs and creating more connections.
BBA in Finance Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for BBA in finance via Distance Learning:
- Students must have a 10+2 certification from a certified board such as CBSE.
- There is no need for an entrance examination in order to get admission to the BBA finance distance education program.
- IMTS Institute offers BBA finance via distance learning following direct admission procedures.
Distance BBA Finance vs Regular BBA Finance
- Preservation of Time: There is no such thing as taking regular classes in the distance mode of education; hence students can utilize their spare time to enhance other skills that are required to achieve success.
- Affordable: BBA Finance Distance Education or Online Learning costs are very low compared to the regular mode of education, and this is why people who want to pursue a bachelor’s degree but cannot afford regular college can always go for distance education.
- Work Friendly: Without the need to attend college daily in the distance education mode, students can make it worthwhile for themselves by taking a job while pursuing a bachelor’s degree in BBA finance. And also, the people who already have jobs can focus on their jobs properly.
Distance BBA Finance in India
In India, there are many top distance learning Institutes like IMTS that offer Distance BBA Finance. It will be beneficial for students to learn from the most advanced institutes because they provide the latest syllabus course. BBA Finance Distance Education is available at a low fee to students who cleared the 12th class.
Students in India who are taken into a distance-learning Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance programme have the opportunity to pursue a higher-level career that will provide them with the skills and knowledge necessary for a successful career in the management field related to the finance department.
Job Roles After completing BBA Finance Distance Education
Financial engineering, portfolio management, and other financial aspects are among the empirical and conceptual knowledge that BBA in finance students acquire. Students with a BBA in Finance have a variety of career options. Jobs in equity funds, corporate finance, corporate finance, life insurance, the healthcare industry, etc., are available to Distance BBA finance students. Examples of such jobs are:
- Loan Officer: The loan officer’s duties include analyzing, assessing, or recommending credit loan approval, counseling the borrower on payments, approving loans within predetermined limits, and referring loan applications that fall outside of those restrictions to administration for authorization.
- Credit Analyst: The responsibility of a credit analyst is to generate reports on the level of risk associated with lending money to customers, examine credit data and financial details of businesses or individuals seeking credit or loans, and assess the risk associated with the bank’s loan.
- Financial Manager: The financial manager’s job is to look for methods to make the company more profitable and to generate activity reports, financial reports, and market analyses for business prospects.
- Business Analyst: Business analysts’ primary responsibility is to provide practical, cost-effective technological solutions to problems that arise in the organization. Business analysts are best able to transform client demands into new goods.
- Recover Agent: The recovery agent’s job is extremely difficult and risky. Recovery agents, who work for credit card firms, etc., repossess things for which the buyer has not made payment.
- Marketing/Sales Executive: By promoting the product, offering services, and designing sales tactics to meet client needs, the marketing and sales executive’s job generates more revenue for the organization.
Top Placement Companies
- HDFC Bank
- RBI Bank
- Life Insurance
- Oil India Limited
Be the first to leave a review.