MA History Distance Education Admission 2023: Distance MA History is a two-year postgraduate degree in humanities & arts. An undergraduate degree is required for this course. This program examines past societies, people, cultures, and events of different nations through stories and narratives. The syllabus includes subjects like Medieval India, Ancient India, World History, Modern India, etc.
Entrance exams or merit are used to determine admission to this program Depending on the institution, the course fee may vary. Graduates can work in archaeological departments, museums, academic institutes, etc. Graduates may become curators, historians, archaeologists, librarians, teachers in high schools, etc. Initial salary ranges from INR 3 to 10 lakhs, depending on expertise and talent.
- Course Full form: Master of Arts in History
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for admission to Masters in History, you must have a bachelor’s degree from a UGC-approved university. Admission to IMTS Institute will be based on merit, so students with a minimum score of 45% will be considered for admission.
- Duration: This course is pursued in distance mode for a time period of 2 years. In some conditions, this can be long 3-4 years.
- Course Fee: The fee for pursuing the course gets from INR 10,000 for one year at IMTS Institute.
- Career Options: Students after completing the course get eligible to apply for jobs at profiles like an archivist, education officer, civil service administration, etc.
MA History Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Master of Arts in History|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 10,000 / Year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why MA History Distance Education?
The MA History Distance Education course is a specially fabricated course that aims at providing students with every opportunity for improving their knowledge and skills that will lead them toward a successful career. The students get to study about various concepts including medieval India, modern India, world history, cyber security, etc.
Whenever an applicant opts to get admission in this course they get to upgrade the professional skills that lead them to a successful and bright career. The objective behind the MA History Distance Education course is to make sure that every student should get to completes their education irrespective of their economic conditions.
A working professional is also eligible for completing this course even if they don’t want to sacrifice their professional jobs.
Distance MA Course Specializations
Key Features of MA History Distance Learning
- This course provides awareness about the past and the errors and achievements of mankind. In this way, students come to know what they were in history and can analyze the future as well.
- It has a great scope in many public and private sectors and due to the increasing number of students in this field, it is now taught through the online and distance mode.
- Pursuing this course can lead students to pave their career path and get job roles like a historian, archivists, history teachers, museum curators, archaeologists, and so on.
- The distance MA History program is greatly recognized in India and also in many other countries as this has gained worthy approval from UGC and DEB.
- MA History Distance Education is an endeavor to supplement the fundamental information of Ancient Indian Culture altogether its parameters; this course provides an intensive understanding of various views of our history and civilization.
- After completing the MA History course, candidates get jobs within the Arts industry, which pays the employee at different scales. It helps in encouraging the preservation and management of our heritage.
- Subjects pursuing this course study completely different subjects like History of India, Ancient History, Medieval History, Economic History, World History, etc.
MA History Distance Education Admission 2023
IMTS Institute has started admission for MA History Distance Education for sessions 2023. Admission to MA History Distance Education program requires a bachelor’s degree in any discipline. A student can take online and offline modes also available, but it depends on the university. If students are eligible, they can get admission quickly.
The students who complete the application process for admission into the course will be selected for admission by the university directly after completing the registration process. The institute looks for students who have passed their bachelor-level education from a recognized institute.
MA History Distance Education Eligibility
- For admission to MA Distance Education, students must have completed their bachelor’s degree in relevant subjects to be considered for admission.
- The previous must be gained from any UGC-recognized university.
- Its admissions are merit-based and no entrance exam is included in the criteria.
- The minimum percentage required from students is 50% overall.
MA History Distance Education Application Form
MA History Application form is available on the official portal of IMTS institute. Registration is only open to an eligible student. Those applicants who complete their graduation with a 45% score.
There is no exact fee, but the approximate cost of an MA History Distance Learning course will be INR 10,000 per annum.
MA History Distance Education Admission Process 2023
Steps to get admission to Distance MA History programme:
- Aspirants who are interested to get admission to the correspondence MA History course need to fill out and submit the application form attached above on this page.
- Once you submit this form with complete details. Then our counsellors will call you within 24 to 48 hrs.
- You can discuss the complete course detail and admission with them.
- Also, they will tell you the steps to fill out the application form.
- Follow these steps to book your seat for the course.
Benefits of MA History Distance Education
- Time flexibility: The distance MA has a flexible time course for their students. It has four semesters in its duration.
- Low cost: INR 10,000 is its fee structure. The fee for the MA History Distance Learning course is affordable for the candidates.
- Earn while you learn: The candidates of this program can work in other institutes during the study period. It has the quality of earning and learning because candidates can work in different places.
- Online classes: All books and course-related material is provided to the candidate online. Distance education is the only program that gives lectures and courses in online /offline mode.
Employment Areas for MA History Distance Education
- Historical Parks
- Museums & Art Galleries
- Publishing Houses
- Tourism Industry
- Public Relation Offices
- Survey Agencies
- Archaeology Sites
- Historical Fiction Writing
Tourism in India is rapidly growing and provides a number of jobs. MA in History graduates can work as tourist guides, historic site managers, etc. India’s tourism industry plays a significant role in our economy, so working in it can also contribute to its development. It is really beneficial for those students who want to pursue this MA history degree via distance learning.
Jobs After MA History Distance Education
MA History Distance Education is the most commonly pursued course worldwide. IMTS also offers career counselling for the MA History program. Students can move for the job after completing the course in the field mentioned below.
- Teacher & Lecturer
- Museum Education Officer
- Civil Service Administrator
- Historical Research Assistant
- National Parks & Historic Sites Manager
MA History Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Aspects of Ancient India||State and Society in Medieval India|
|State and Society in Medieval India||Modern India|
|History of Tamil Nadu||Indian Government and politics|
|Interdisciplinary course- History through literature|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|World History||History of Tamil Nadu|
|Computer application in Historical studies||The economic history of India|
|Contemporary Issues in International Relations||History of the Cholas/ History of the Guptas|
|Special Course-Research Methodology|
MA History Distance Education in India
Correspondance MA History is a specialized course in the arts stream offered in India, which sees a large number of annual enrolments. This increasing enrolment is a testament to the high proportion of educated individuals in India with a focus on history. For further information, students may contact us.
MA History Distance Education in Kerala
Kerala offers distance education programmes at both the undergraduate and postgraduate levels through several universities. A lot of students fill out the application form attached above for the distance MA History course. But the students can visit the website of any university/institute to get information about their distance education programme History including eligibility, fee structure, the application process, etc.
Scope after MA History Distance Education
The students who are studying the MA History Distance Education course will get the opportunity for getting into a highlighted and successful career as the scope for a career after the course is quite bright.
Multiple students get to apply for jobs at various reputed organizations that perform research tasks like at the archaeology department, museums, and research organizations, and can also enroll themselves at various teaching profiles, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ques. Is this MA History valid for the government or private Sectors?
Ans- Yes, this MA History degree and certification are good in both sectors.
Ques. Is MA History or certificate valid for abroad Study or Jobs?
Ans- Yes, degree and certification are acceptable for jobs and study in India or Abroad.
Ques. Can students pay the fee in installments?
Ans- Yes, Installment payment is valid for the payment student can choose this mode of payment.
Ques. What will be the examination mode?
Ans- Examination mode may be changeable, and it entirely depends on University guidelines.
Be the first to leave a review.