MA History Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Distance MA History is a two-year postgraduate degree in humanities & arts. An undergraduate degree is required for this course. This program examines past societies, people, cultures, and events of different nations through stories and narratives. The syllabus includes subjects like Medieval India, Ancient India, World History, Modern India, etc.
Entrance exams or merit are used to determine admission to this program Depending on the institution, the course fee may vary. Graduates can work in archaeological departments, museums, academic institutes, etc. Graduates may become curators, historians, archaeologists, librarians, teachers in high schools, etc. Initial salary ranges from INR 3 to 10 lakhs, depending on expertise and talent.
- Course Full form: Master of Arts in History
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for admission to Masters in History, you must have a bachelor’s degree from a UGC-approved university. Admission to IMTS Institute will be based on merit, so students with a minimum score of 45% will be considered for admission.
- Duration: This course is pursued in distance mode for a time period of 2 years. In some conditions, this can be long 3-4 years.
- Course Fee: The fee for pursuing the course gets from INR 12,500 to INR 23,700 for one year at IMTS Institute.
- Career Options: Students after completing the course get eligible to apply for jobs at profiles like an archivist, education officer, civil service administration, etc.
MA History Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Master of Arts in History|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 12,500 to INR 23,700 / Year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why MA History Distance Education?
The MA History Distance Education course is a specially fabricated course that aims at providing students with every opportunity for improving their knowledge and skills that will lead them toward a successful career. The students get to study about various concepts including medieval India, modern India, world history, cyber security, etc.
Whenever an applicant opts to get admission in this course they get to upgrade the professional skills that lead them to a successful and bright career. The objective behind the MA History Distance Education course is to make sure that every student should get to completes their education irrespective of their economic conditions.
A working professional is also eligible for completing this course even if they don’t want to sacrifice their professional jobs.
Distance MA Course Specializations
Key Features of MA History Distance Learning
- This course provides awareness about the past and the errors and achievements of mankind. In this way, students come to know what they were in history and can analyze the future as well.
- It has a great scope in many public and private sectors and due to the increasing number of students in this field, it is now taught through the online and distance mode.
- Pursuing this course can lead students to pave their career path and get job roles like a historian, archivists, history teachers, museum curators, archaeologists, and so on.
- The distance MA History program is greatly recognized in India and also in many other countries as this has gained worthy approval from UGC and DEB.
- MA History Distance Education is an endeavor to supplement the fundamental information of Ancient Indian Culture altogether its parameters; this course provides an intensive understanding of various views of our history and civilization.
- After completing the MA History course, candidates get jobs within the Arts industry, which pays the employee at different scales. It helps in encouraging the preservation and management of our heritage.
- Subjects pursuing this course study completely different subjects like History of India, Ancient History, Medieval History, Economic History, World History, etc.
MA History Distance Education Admission
IMTS Institute has started admission for MA History Distance Education for sessions 2022-23. Admission to MA History Distance Education program requires a bachelor’s degree in any discipline. A student can take online and offline modes also available, but it depends on the university. If students are eligible, they can get admission quickly.
The students who complete the application process for admission into the course will be selected for admission by the university directly after completing the registration process. The institute looks for students who have passed their bachelor-level education from a recognized institute.
MA History Distance Education Application Form
For the academic session 2022-23, admissions are open at IMTS Institute. MA History Distance Education Application Forms are available on the official website of the institute. Before submitting the application form students should check all details carefully. Student’s academic details that include their name and date of birth must be according to their high school and intermediate certificates. In case of a mismatch, the application form may be rejected.
MA History Distance Education Eligibility
- For admission to MA Distance Education, students must have completed their bachelor’s degree in relevant subjects to be considered for admission.
- The previous must be gained from any UGC-recognised university.
- Its admissions are merit-based and no entrance exam is included in the criteria.
- The minimum percentage required from students is 50% overall.
There is no exact fee, but the approximate cost of an MA History Distance Learning course will be (INR 12500 – INR 23700)
MA History Distance Education Admissions Process
Any candidate can apply for registration through the process below:
- Take a visit to the IMTS webpage and application portal.
- Sign up there and you will be asked to provide details.
- The detailed submission will then make you registered.
- Pay the application by using the IMTS counselor-provided link if you have difficulty.
Registration will be done automatically this way and you will be informed.
Benefits of MA History Distance Education
- Time flexibility: The distance MA has a flexible time course for their students. It has four semesters in its duration.
- Low cost: INR 12,500 to INR 23,700 is its fee structure. The fee for the MA History Distance Learning course is affordable for the candidates.
- Earn while you learn: The candidates of this program can work in other institutes during the study period. It has the quality of earning and learning because candidates can work in different places.
- Online classes: All books and course-related material is provided to the candidate online. Distance education is the only program that gives lectures and courses in online /offline mode.
Employment Areas for MA History Distance Education
- Historical Parks
- Museums & Art Galleries
- Publishing Houses
- Tourism Industry
- Public Relation Offices
- Survey Agencies
- Archaeology Sites
- Historical Fiction Writing
Tourism Industry of India is rapidly growing and also providing a number of jobs. Students who have completed the MA in History can work as tourist guides, Historic site managers, etc. The tourism Industry is playing a significant role in the economy of India so working in the tourism industry can also contribute to the growth of our country.
Students can move for the job after completing the course in the field that is mentioned below.
- Documentation Specialist
- National Parks & Historic Sites Manager
- Court Houses Archivist
- Teacher & Lecturer
- Records Manager
- Library Systems Analyst
- Research Assistant
MA History Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Aspects of Ancient India||State and Society in Medieval India|
|State and Society in Medieval India||Modern India|
|History of Tamil Nadu||Indian Government and politics|
|Interdisciplinary course- History through literature|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|World history||History of Tamil Nadu|
|Computer application in Historical studies||The economic history of India|
|Contemporary Issues in International Relations||History of the Cholas/ History of the Guptas|
|Special Course-Research Methodology|
Scope after MA History Distance Education
The students who are studying the MA History Distance Education course will get the opportunity for getting into a highlighted and successful career as the scope for a career after the course is quite bright.
Multiple students get to apply for jobs at various reputed organizations that perform research tasks like at the archaeology department, museums, research organizations, can also enrol themselves at various teaching profiles, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ques. Is this MA History valid for the government or private Sectors?
Ans- Yes, this MA History degree and certification are good in both sectors.
Ques. Is MA History or certificate valid for abroad Study or Jobs?
Ans- Yes, degree and certification are acceptable for jobs and study in India or Abroad.
Ques. Can students pay the fee in installments?
Ans- Yes, Installment payment is valid for the payment student can choose this mode of payment.
Ques. What will be the examination mode?
Ans- Examination mode may be changeable, and it entirely depends on University guidelines.
Be the first to leave a review.