MA Human Development Distance Education: It is a 2-year long post-graduate degree program. Candidates can apply for the admission to Master of Arts in Human Development ODL course admission is ongoing at IMTS Institute for session 2023. BA human development or equivalent is the minimum eligibility to get admission to the master of human development course. The average fee range charged by most universities/institutes for this program is between INR 12000 to INR 32000 per year in distance mode.
Distance MA course enables students to get a variety of jobs in the related job industry. Each year such graduates of this course are hired by many top companies and organizations working for human development. Acquiring this course will help students to meet their dreams to work for the mental and physical health and development of humans.
- MA Human Development Full Form: Masters of Arts in Human Development
- Eligibility: The selection criteria in this course are dependent on previous education and that should not be lower than graduation. It will be preferred if the students have a BA Human Development degree with a percentage of 50 on least level.
- Career-wise: Various job roles are Human Resource Recruiter, Business Development Manager, School Counsellor, Deputy Manager, and Child Advocate. Individuals will a good earning of INR 3-7 LPA.
MA Human Development Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MA in Human Development|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 12000 to 32000/ Year|
Why Distance MA Human Development?
MA Human Development is a postgraduate program in which one learns about how human development gets progresses in humanity, the human development index, and Biology. The course of human development also includes studying the psychological development of humans. Students learn to create more opportunities for humans to progress in their development and to provide them with a way for their personal growth.
Human development and family studies are a field that addresses however external factors that influence the psychological feature and emotional development of humans throughout varied life stages. Child Advocacy includes a one-year internship for this course, which makes the high ability to make strong and meaningful children’s Lives. The jobs in human development after getting a degree in MA Human Development Distance Education. A student can apply for jobs in the government sector in social development.
Distance MA Course Specializations
Key Features of MA Human Development Distance Education
- In this course, one becomes aware of the development index and how to get progress in it and what are the factors needed to achieve this goal. Individuals also learn to enlarge the circle of human development by creating progress pathways.
- After regular means of study now students can pursue the course distance and online means that is the most flexible way to learn.
- There is a great scope for individuals acquiring this degree with roles such as HRD Executive, Human Resource Recruiter, Certified Family Therapist, Client Relationship Manager, Child and Family Advocate, etc.
- The salary package of graduates having this degree at the initial level is about INR 1-3 LPA and after gaining experience for some years they can earn about INR 5-10 LPA.
- This course is now pursued in the distance mode after being approved by UGC and DEB.
MA Human Development Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission into the MA Human Development Distance Education course is open now. Candidates can apply online for session 2023 before the last date. A program in human development and family studies can prepare you for family counselling and help a career. A student can take the online mode also available. Students can pursue this course regularly and distance both types. Those who are not able to present for classes for those distance is a good choice.
MA is a 2 years and 4 semesters full-time program in human development, those students who are interested in social services apply to these programs. It is a knowledge-based course for social activities and an MA course completed in the foundation for students to take up higher research working in Human Development.
Distance MA Human Development Eligibility Criteria
- The eligibility required for students to get entry in this course is having a graduation degree in the same or relevant subject.
- Every student should have acquired a minimum of 50% in the last degree exams.
- It is not compulsory for students to score in any entrance exam for selection.
MA Human Development Distance Education Fee
The fee for the MA Human Development Distance Learning is Rs. 12,000 to Rs. 32,000 per year. It may change according to the university guideline. Students have to pay all the fees for one year at one time. Institute is also offering the facility to pay the fee in installments.
MA Human Development Distance Education Admissions Procedure
The application form can be submitted and registered following the procedure given:
- The first step is to open the application portal on the IMTS website.
- Download the application form and fill it appropriately with details and documents.
- Must pay the fee before submission of the form.
- The fee can also be submitted by contacting the IMTS counsellor that will provide a link.
- This is another way to be registered directly through the counsellor.
Syllabus of MA Human Development Distance Education
- Family Dynamics and Welfare
- Early Childhood Education
- Techniques of Child Study
- Statistics I
- Theories of Human Development
- Child Development
- Exceptional Children
- Statistics II
- Research Methodology
- Human Development
- Computer Orientation
- Guidance & Counselling
- Parent and Community Education
Benefits of MA Human Development Distance Education
- Time flexibility: It has prepared students for earning and learning. India has launched this course in different institutes. These type of courses is spreading very fastly.
- Low cost: The fee structure of this program is low than the regular MA course. The students pay the fee for this program is INR 12000 to INR 32,000 per year.
- Earn while you learn: The candidate of this course can earn during this course.
- Online classes: The facility of online classes is given to the candidate in this program. They can take digital lecture resources. All material is provided to all candidates online.
MA Human Development Distance Education Scope
Business Development Managers, HRD Executives, Deputy Managers, HR Recruiters, and many more can pursue this MA degree. These posts pay between 2 lacs and 9 lacs a year in working salaries. Various public and private sectors exist, as well as Training Centers, Staff Recruiting Agencies, and Community Centers.
Job Profile Related to MA Human Development Distance Course
After completing the course students can move for a job in the field, which is given below list.
- HRD Executive
- Business Development Manager
- Human Resources Recruiter
- Product Development Manager
- Client Relationship Manager
- Human Resource Manager/Office Manager
- Deputy Manager
- Land Acquisition Manager
HR Executive: A HR Executive is responsible for developing fair HR policies and ensuring employees understand and comply with them. They are also responsible to design compensation and benefits packages.
Business Development Manager: In a business organization, a business development manager is required to generate new sales leads, negotiate with potential clients, and forecast sales revenue. They are responsible for the growth of the organization.
Human Resource Manager: Managing the administrative functions of an organization is the responsibility of human resources managers. Recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of new staff are their responsibilities; they consult with managers on strategic planning, and they serve as a link between management and employees of an organization.
Employment Areas Related to MA Human Development Distance Education
- HR Departments
- Demographic Agencies
- Academic Institutes
- Training and Development Centres
MA Human Development Distance Education Salary in India
Graduates with an MA in Human Development Distance Education can get jobs with good pay in both the public and private sectors. Many factors affect a person’s salary when they start a new job. The pay depends entirely on the skills of the person who applies for the job.
Graduates with a distance MA in Human Development make between INR 3 LPA and INR 7 LPA on average. Some variables that affect a graduate’s salary in India are experience, skills, specialization, location, education, area of work, job profile, etc. By getting more skills and information, graduates can make more money.
FAQ Regarding MA Human Development Distance Education
Ans: Yes, MA Human Development Distance Education degree and certification are valid for both.
Ans: Yes, MA Human Development Distance Education degree and certification are acceptable for abroad study and jobs.
Ans: Yes, Installment payment is available.
And: yes it might be changeable University will take all decision Examination modes.