MA Human Development Distance Education Admission 2022-23: MA Human Development is a postgraduate program in which one learns about how human development gets progresses in humanity, the human development index, and Biology. The course of human development also includes studying the psychological development of humans. Students learn to create more opportunities for humans to progress in their development and to provide them with a way for their personal growth.
Distance MA course enables students to get a variety of jobs in the related job industry. Each year such graduates of this course are hired by many top companies and organizations working for human development. Acquiring this course will help students to meet their dreams to work for the mental and physical health and development of humans.
MA Human Development Full Form: Masters of Arts in Human Development
Eligibility: The selection criteria in this course are dependent on previous education and that should not be lower than graduation. It will be preferred if the students have a BA Human Development degree with a percentage of 50 on least level.
Duration: In completing this course in distance mode almost 4 semesters are studied continuously where each is 6 months long thus forming a duration of 2 years.
Fee: Its tuition fee is INR 12000 to 32000 in distance mode.
Career-wise: Various jobs roles are Human Resource Recruiter, Business Development Manager, School Counsellor, Deputy Manager, and Child Advocate. Individuals will a good earning from INR 3-7 LPA.
MA Human Development Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MA Human Development Distance Education|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 12000 to 32000/ Year|
Distance MA Course Specializations
MA Human Development Distance Education Admission 2022-23
A program in human development and family studies can prepare you for family counseling and help a career. A student can take online and offline mode also available, but it depends on the university. Candidates can pursue this course in regular and distance both types. Those who are not able to present for classes for those distance is a good choice. MA is a 2 years and 4 semesters full-time program in human development, those students who interest in social services apply to these programs. It is a knowledge-based course for social activities and an MA course completed in the foundation for students to take up the higher research working in Human Development.
Human development and family studies are a field that addresses however external factors influence the psychological feature and emotional development of humans throughout varied life stages. Child Advocacy includes a one-year internship for this course, which makes the high ability to make strong and meaningful children’s Lives. The jobs in human development after getting a degree in MA Human Development Distance Education. A student can apply for jobs in the government sector in social development.
MA Human Development Distance Education Highlights
- In this course, one becomes aware of the development index and how to get progress in it and what are the factors needed to achieve this goal. Individuals also learn to enlarge the circle of human development by creating progress pathways.
- After regular means of study now students can pursue the course distance and online means that is the most flexible way to learn.
- There is a great scope for individuals acquiring this degree with roles such as HRD Executive, Human Resource Recruiter, Certified Family Therapist, Client Relationship Manager, Child and Family Advocate, etc.
- The salary package of graduates having this degree at the initial level is about INR 1-3 LPA and after gaining experience for some years they can earn about INR 5-10 LPA.
- This course is now pursued in the distance mode after being approved by UGC and DEB.
MA Home Science Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- The eligibility required for students to get entry in this course is having a graduation degree in the same or relevant subject.
- Every student should have acquired a minimum of 50% in the last degree exams.
- It is not compulsory for students to score in any entrance exam for selection.
MA Home Science Distance Education Approx. Fees
There is no exact fee, but the approximate fee will be (Rs 11500 – Rs 28200). It may change according to the university guideline.
MA Human Development Distance Education Admissions Procedure
The application form can be submitted and registered following the procedure given:
- The first step is to open the application portal on the IMTS website.
- Download the application form and fill it appropriately with details and documents.
- Must pay the fee before submission of the form.
- The fee can also be submitted by contacting the IMTS counsellor that will provide a link.
- This is another way to be registered directly through the counsellor.
Benefits of MA Human Development Distance Education
- Time flexibility: It has prepared students for earning and learning. India has launched this course in different institutes. These type of courses is spreading very fastly.
- Low cost: The fee structure of this program is low than the regular MA course. The students pay the fee for this program is INR 12000 to 02 Lac.
- Earn while you learn: The candidate of this course can earn during this course.
- Online classes: The facility of online classes is given to the candidate in this program. They can take digital lecture resources. All material is provided to all candidates online.
Career & Salary Package
Professions related to this MA degree are Business Development Manager in Business, HRD Executive, Deputy Manager, HR Recruiter, and many more. At these posts, the working salary is around 2 lacs to 9 lacs annually. There are various public and private sectors, Training Centers, Staff recruiting agencies, Community centers, etc.
Job Types related to MA Human Development Distance Education
After completing the course students can move for a job in the field, which is given below list.
- HRD Executive
- Business Development Manager
- Human Resources Recruiter
- Product Development Manager
- Client Relationship Manager
- Human Resource Manager/Office Manager
- Deputy Manager
- Land Acquisition Manager
Employment Areas Related to MA Human Development Distance Education
- HR Departments
- Demographic Agencies
- Academic Institutes
- Training and Development Centres
Syllabus of MA Human Development Distance Education
- Family Dynamics and Welfare
- Early Childhood Education
- Techniques of Child Study
- Statistics I
- Theories of Human Development
- Child Development
- Exceptional Children
- Statistics II
- Research Methodology
- Human Development
- Computer Orientation
- Guidance & Counselling
- Parent and Community Education
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans- Yes, MA Human Development Distance Education degree and certification valid for both.
Ans- Yes, MA Human Development Distance Education degree and certification acceptable for abroad study and jobs.
Ans- Yes, Installment payment available.
And- yes it might be changeable University will take all decision Examination mode.
Be the first to leave a review.