- Course Full Form: Bachelors of Arts in Visual Communication.
- Eligibility: BA Visual Communication Distance Education Admissions in this course demand a 10+2 qualification. A satisfying score of 50% must be secured by each candidate in order to be selected without an entrance exam.
- Duration: The time period of distance course of this type is almost 3 years is very usual cases. There exist a total of 6 semesters in the whole duration of the study.
- Fee: The average course fee is Rs 15000 to Rs 29450 per year.
- Career-wise: The graphic artist, teacher, digital photographer, media marketing executive, and instructional designer, are some popular job profiles for these graduates. INR 2 to 6 LPA is the mean salary.
BA Visual Communication Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BA in Visual Communication|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Fee Structure||Rs 15000 to Rs 29450 per year|
Key Features of BA Visual Communication Distance Learning
- During this course, important visual skills are imparted to students and it is most suitable for candidates having some related skills. They learn to advertise the goods and products in a very efficient and effective way.
- These days most students prefer to take this course in the online and distance mode and here it is offered in such mode with flexibility for students.
- This course has gained approval from DEB and UGC for making it high in scope and the most career-oriented course throughout the country and in foreign countries as well.
BA Visual Communication Distance Education Admission 2022
Distance BA Visual Communication Eligibility Criteria
- For this UG distance course, education of 12th standard with a minimum score of 50% and the education acquired from a recognized institute.
- No the mandatory requirement to appear in the entrance exam is there for students
- There is no age limit and no required particular subject in the last class.
Distance BA Visual Communication Admission Process
An admission process through which candidates apply will be the same for all given as:
- It is needed to visit the IMTS website to sign up.
- Students will apply through the logged-in account.
- Submit the form there in the prescribed manner and provide all details.
- It’s an option for students to contact an IMTS counsellor in difficulty.
- Registration will be made instantly using the fee submission link to pay the fee online.
- Check the email in your inbox for confirmation.
Benefits of BA Visual Communication Distance Education
- Time flexibility: The students can get admission and get the study schedule. There is no specific plan for this course.
- Low cost: The normal fees of this course is Rs 15,000 to Rs 29,450 for 3 years throughout the state. It is comparatively a low-cost program in India.
- Earn while learn: Students can earn money during a study by working in any private sector.
- Digital classes: The students can also join the classes online mode.
BA Visual Communication Distance Education Syllabus
|Introduction to Communication||Advertising|
|Print and Graphics Production||Television Production|
|Visual Communication||Visual Design|
|Communication Media||Print Production|
|Elements of Film and Video||Commercial Production|
|Graphic Production||Video Production|
Scope of BA Visual Communication Distance Learning
- After pursuing this degree, the future job options are Graphic Artist, Instructional Designer, Executive, Desktop Publisher, Media Marketing Manager, Production Assistant, Digital Photographer, etc.
- Industries related to Visual Communication are Freelancing, Film Production, Business Designing, Colleges, Universities, Advertisement Companies, Media Houses, Photojournalism, Print houses, etc.
- Its career can be seen in the job roles such as Graphic Artist, Instructional Designer, Executive, Desktop Publisher, Digital Photographer, Production Assistant, etc.
- Oral & Visual Design Publications/Exhibitions
- Typography & Photography
- Film Industry (story writing)
- Colleges & Universities
- Designing Industry
- Production Assistant
- Media Marketing Executive
- Customer Service Executive (Web)
- Digital Photographer
- Graphic Artist
- Desktop Publisher
- Instructional Designer
Media Marketing Executive
As we know the online presence of any organization is the most important factor for growth. A Media Marketing Executive is responsible for building digital connections with consumers. They plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media. Creating and launching online advertisements for the organizations are handled by the media marketing executive. The salary of a media marketing executive varies from Rs 1.8 L to Rs. 4.8 L per annum. After a good experience, they can also work as freelancers.
A Graphic Artist or graphic designer deals with the creation of effective and engaging graphics relevant to the content. In every industry, the requirement of graphic designers is always in demand. They have the responsibility to represent the product or service through images and infographics and aware people abot the brands.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India, Abroad also other countries of the world.
Yes, Students can pay their fee in installment either semester-wise or Year wise.
Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per university rules.
Be the first to leave a review.