- Course Full Form: Bachelor of Arts in Visual Communication.
- Eligibility: BA Visual Communication Distance Education Admissions in this course demand a 10+2 qualification. A satisfying score of 50% must be secured by each candidate in order to be selected without an entrance exam.
- Duration: The time period of a distance course of this type is almost 3 years in very usual cases. There exist a total of 6 semesters in the whole duration of the study.
- Fee: The average course fee is Rs 15,000 to Rs 29,450 per year.
- Career-wise: Graphic artist, teacher, digital photographer, media marketing executive, and instructional designer, are some popular job profiles for these graduates. INR 2 to 6 LPA is the mean salary.
BA Visual Communication Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BA in Visual Communication|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Fee Structure||Rs 15,000 to Rs 29,450 per year|
Key Features of BA Visual Communication Distance Education
- During this course, important visual skills are imparted to students and it is most suitable for candidates having some related skills. They learn to advertise the goods and products in a very efficient and effective way.
- These days most students prefer to take this course in online and distance mode and here it is offered in such mode with flexibility for students.
- This course has gained approval from DEB and UGC for making it high in scope and the most career-oriented course throughout the country and in foreign countries as well.
Is Distance BA Visual Communication Worth it?
Visual Media has a great scope in the modern world; BA course in Visual Communication via DL mode can be worth it if you are getting this from the best art institutes in the country.
- Skills: This program can teach various skills to its students. Some popular skills taught by this program are Visual Design Skills, Photography Skills, Visual Communication Skills, Advertising Skills, and Video Production Skills, Graphic design Skills, Oral and Analytical skills.
- Time Flexibility: This BA course’s flexible distance learning entails easing logistical and pedagogical restraints and is frequently associated with student-centeredness, individualization in instruction, and personalization of the learning process.
- Fee and cost: BA-VC costs are lower as compared to regular courses. An average of INR 15,000 to 29,450 is the academic annual fee for this distance course.
- Earn While You Learn: While learning this distance BA course, you can earn money by doing a part/full-time job or business. As this course is flexible, you can get this advantage by enrolling in this program.
BA Visual Communication Distance Education Admission 2023
BA Visual Communication Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- For this UG distance course, education of 12th standard with a minimum score of 50% and the education acquired from a recognized institute.
- No the mandatory requirement to appear in the entrance exam is there for students
- There is no age limit and no required particular subject in the last class.
BA Visual Communication Distance Education Fee
BA Visual Communication Distance Education Admission Process
An admission process through which candidates apply will be the same for all given:
- To get admission to the distance BA Visual Communication course, students need to fill out the application form attached above in the article.
- Once a candidate fills out and submits the application form. Then our counsellors will call them within 48 hrs.
- They will tell you the complete process of admission including eligibility, fee, and course details.
- Candidates can make a call anytime to our counsellors, if they have any difficulty filling out the application form.
- Candidates don’t need to visit the campus, they can complete the admission process online from anywhere.
Benefits of BA Visual Communication Distance Education
- Time flexibility: The students can get admission and get the study schedule. There is no specific plan for this course.
- Low cost: The normal fees of this course are Rs 15,000 to Rs 29,450 for 3 years throughout the state. It is comparatively a low-cost program in India.
- Earn while learning: Students can earn money during a study by working in any private sector.
- Digital classes: The students can also join the classes online mode.
BA Visual Communication Distance Education Syllabus
A Bachelor of Arts course in Visual Communication is offered through distance method after the class 12th. The students who opt for this course study for 2 years consisting of 6 semesters. Different aspects of visual communication like graphics, advertising, videos, etc are covered. The below mentioned is the thorough syllabus of this program:
|Introduction to Communication||Advertising|
|Print and Graphics Production||Television Production|
|Visual Communication||Visual Design|
|Communication Media||Print Production|
|Elements of Film and Video||Commercial Production|
|Graphic Production||Video Production|
How to Prepare for a BA Visual Communication Entrance exam?
BA Visual Communication entrance exams require thorough preparation. Here are some ideas for successfully completing the admission exam:
- To prepare for cutoffs: Collect the new syllabus, study each section, and collect last year’s cut-offs.
- Avoid hard queries if you aren’t sure of the answer.
- Test yourself online. This teaches time management.
- Study the Visual Communication graduate degree material to answer most entrance exam questions.
- It is also important to prepare well for an interview.
BA Visual Communication Distance Education Scope
- After pursuing this degree, my future job options are Graphic Artist, Instructional Designer, Executive, Desktop Publisher, Media Marketing Manager, Production Assistant, Digital Photographer, etc.
- Industries related to Visual Communication are Freelancing, Film Production, Business Designing, Colleges, Universities, Advertisement Companies, Media Houses, Photojournalism, Print houses, etc.
- Its career can be seen in the job roles such as Graphic Artist, Instructional Designer, Executive, Desktop Publisher, Digital Photographer, Production Assistant, etc.
BA Visual Communication Distance Education Offered Salary
BA Visual Communication Distance Education Job Areas
BA Visual Communication distance education is growing in demand. As a result, the program is chosen by millions of students. It offers enormous jobs in different areas. For instance, customer service, designing, writing, etc. The job areas are the following:
|Oral & Visual Design Publications/Exhibitions||Customer Service Executive (Web)|
|Typography & Photography||Teacher|
|Film Industry (story writing)||Digital Photographer|
|Colleges & Universities||Graphic Artist|
|Designing Industry||Desktop Publisher|
|Media Marketing Executive||Instructional Designer|
Media Marketing Executive
As we know the online presence of any organization is the most important factor for growth. A Media Marketing Executive is responsible for building digital connections with consumers. They plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media. Creating and launching online advertisements for the organizations are handled by the media marketing executive. The salary of a media marketing executive varies from Rs 1.8 L to Rs. 4.8 L per annum. After a good experience, they can also work as freelancers.
A Graphic Artist or graphic designer deals with the creation of effective and engaging graphics relevant to the content. In every industry, the requirement of graphic designers is always in demand. They have the responsibility to represent the product or service through images and infographics and aware people of the brands.
BA Visual Communication Distance Education Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, Degrees offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India, Abroad also other countries of the world.
Yes, Students can pay their fees in installments either semester-wise or Year wise.
The examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per university rules.
Be the first to leave a review.