MA Human Rights Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Master of Arts in Human Rights is offered at IMTS Institute for session 2022-23. Human rights are the fundamental rights and liberties that each individual on this planet has till the end of life. Students enrolled in this course are taught that these rights must be provided to every person regardless of what they believe, where they belong, and what a lifestyle of their living is. Such people can be sometimes restricted from their rights but they can never be taken away from the basic rights of their life.
Human rights provide an easier way of living for the most deprived individuals in the world. This field has evolved in the past years because of the increasing aggressiveness in many parts of the world. Many organizations are there working for providing a better life pattern to each of the neediest people in the world.
- MA Human Rights Full Form: Masters of Arts in Human Rights
- Eligibility: Students will get admission to MA Human Rights Distance Education course after they have completed a graduate degree from a known university. This is not compulsory for such distance admission to conduct an entrance exam.
- Duration: Every candidate enrolled in this program complete it within a duration of 2 years where 4 semesters are included.
- Fee: From INR 12,000 to INR 45000 is the mean yearly fee of MA Human Rights Distance Education course.
- Career-wise: The top positions in this line are HR Officer, public policy analyst, professor, Human Resource Trainee, Payroll Officer, and many more. Their salary package is going to be INR 2 to INR 8 LPA.
MA Human Rights Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MA Human Rights|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 12,000 to INR 45000 per year|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
Distance MA Course Specializations
Why MA Human Rights through distance learning?
In MA Human Rights course, students learn about the basic rights that rely on values such as independence, respect, equality, fairness, dignity, etc. Its teachings are now provided using distance and online means of learning. This is because it provides students with a flexible study environment and it is the most affordable means of learning. These graduates can find a great number of opportunities and can become professionals such as human right defender, human right teacher, human right campaigner, human right activist, and many more.
MA Human Rights Distance Education Admission 2022
MA Human Rights Distance Education is currently open in IMTS Institute. Human rights are an essential part of the country. The UG and PG courses are available in Human Rights; Post Graduation course the MA Human Rights Distance Education is the most popular degree possible in distance mode from the university.
A student can take online and offline mode also available, but it depends on the university. If students are eligible, they can take admission. To get more information or need counseling regarding your career.
MA Human Rights Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- An aspirant for this course is provided admission if the aspirant has at least a graduation qualification from a worthy university.
- The last degree must be BA in Human Rights or another related one and the score of students in passing it must be 50% minimum.
- In such as direct and merit-based process conductance of entrance exam is not involved.
There is not an exact fee but the approx fee for MA Human Rights Distance Education course will be INR 12000 – INR 45000 It may be changed according to the university guideline.
MA Human Rights Distance Education Admission Process
The procedure that is followed by applicants is given as:
- First of all, signing up and creating an account on the IMTS web portal is necessary.
- Through this account, your application will be filled as you provide the required details.
- There is a requirement of paying the fee before submitting the form.
- The fee payment can be made using the prescribed means or by contacting the IMTS counsellor.
- You get a direct link using which you can submit the fee.
- This will automatically make your registration for this course.
Benefits of MA Human Rights Distance Education
- Time freely: In the MA Human Rights Distance Education, the candidate can study the course at their time and pace. It is an easy and time-free course because students can get admission and classes when they are free from the current schedule.
- This course provides knowledge in the field of law and policy around the world relating to human rights and the environmental, political, social, and economic contexts of many rights initiatives.
- The top jobs are Payroll Officer, Lecturer, Public Policy Research Analyst, Associate Manager, Legal Associative, Chief HR Officer, Product Development Leader, and HR Trainee.
- The average annual salary for MA-Human Rights Professionals is ranging between about INR 02 lacs to INR 08 lacs. The course could be opt-in both distance and correspondence learning mode. MA HR program is offered in Full-time and part-time education modes.
- The benefits of a Masters extend beyond raising your earning potential. They can give you personal and professional skills to accelerate your development.
- Low cost: The fee of MA Human Rights Distance Education is between Rs 12,000 to Rs 45,000 per year. The price of the distance MA course is comparatively low than the regular MA that makes it easier for the students.
- Earn while you learn: The candidate of this course can do work with their study. In this course, the students carry on their research and current position at the same time.
- Digital classes: The distance MA course provides all books and lectures to the candidate by online method. The candidates can submit their assignments and papers online.
Students can move for the job in the field that is mention below.
- Chief Human Resources Officer
- Payroll Officer
- Associate Manager
- Human Resource Trainee
- Product Development Leader
- Legal Associate
- Public Policy Research Analyst
MA Human Rights Distance Education Syllabus
- Human Rights: Group Rights and U.N.O.
- Human Rights in its Historical Perspective
- Human Rights Violations and Redressal
- Human Rights and Duties of States and Citizens
- Human Rights and the New World Order
- Media and Human Rights
- Emerging Trends and Contemporary Issues in Human Rights
- Human Rights and the Indian Constitution
- Issue of Women, Trans-Gender, Children, and Labour
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans- Yes, MA Human Rights degree and certification valid.
Ans- Yes, MA Human Rights degree and certification acceptable.
Ans- Yes, Installment payment available.
Ans- yes it might be changeable University will take all decision Examination mode.
Be the first to leave a review.