MA Geology Distance Education Admission: A distance MA in Geology lasts two years. MA Geology is concerned with understanding Earth’s solid structure and its processes of shape and change. This program covers almost every aspect of geology, including minerals, rocks, climatic changes, sediments, and the evolution of life. It provides students with knowledge of geology, and exposure to cutting-edge research areas.
Entrance exams or merit are used to determine admission to this program Depending on the institution, the course fee may vary. The Geological Survey of India, Hindustan Zinc, Coal India, Oil, and Natural Gas Corporation, and others hire graduates.
- Course Full Form: Masters of Arts in Geology Distance Learning
- Eligibility: It will require you to obtain a UG degree or BA or any other and previous education related to Geology and its concepts with a 50% mark minimum.
- Duration: When this course is taken in the distance mode students are taught across 4 semesters in a similar pattern within a duration of 2 years as for the regular programs.
- Fee: A Usual fee for the MA Geology distance learning course is INR 15,000 to INR 36,000 per year.
- Career-wise: The career opportunities in this field are Geologist, Assistant professor, Petroleum Geologist, Consultant, Seismologist, and Hydrologist. Annually INR 3-6 lacs per annum are earned by these graduates.
MA Geology Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MA Geology|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Fee Structure||INR 15,000 to INR 36,000 per year|
What is MA Geology?
Master of Arts In Geology is designed to study Earth and its processes. The system of MA in Geology provides knowledge of life and evolution, plate tectonics, and climatic change concepts. Geology study involves analyzing materials, organisms, structures, and processes of the Earth.
Students also know about the changes in organisms, materials, and structure with time by any chemical, physical, or mechanical process. This course is essential because the better we understand our planet, the better we can make strategies to handle the coming geological events.
Distance MA Course Specializations
Key Features of MA Geology Distance Education
- Students studying MA Geology Distance Education are given a thorough understanding of the planet and its functions that raise knowledge of green sciences and technologies.
- Individuals that desire to broaden their perspectives in terms of the planet’s natural assets and add unique endowments in this sector are encouraged to apply.
- Top job roles that can be earned through this program are Geologist, seismologist, research assistant, consultant in mining & coal industries, professor, agriculturist, and others.
- This program is now studied in distance and online mode as most of the students prefer taking classes without attending the campus, and this way its time period is also the same.
- It provides a greater scope with fewer efforts and has recognition from the UGC and DEB recognizing bodies for Indian institutes.
MA Geology Distance Education Admission 2022
Admission into MA Geology distance learning has started at IMTS Institute for session 2022-23. Students can enroll till 31 October 2022. There is no entrance exam; students will be admitted through a direct method. Also, it is mandatory to fulfill the eligibility criteria of the course.
The students for admission into MA Geology Distance Education will be selected by the institution directly after the applicants have completed their registration process. If the students are facing any problems or have any doubts related to the course, they can contact our counselors through the query form listed on IMTS Institute’s website – imtsinstitute.com.
Our expert counselors are available and willing to help students in every possible manner 24×7. If an applicant has completed their graduation level course, they can apply for admission into the course.
MA Geology Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum eligibility for this course is a graduation degree in Geology such as BA in Geology or BSc in Geology, etc. Students from any related stream can also apply.
- Only those candidates who have a minimum 50% score in the last exam will be selected through the merit-based process.
- Admissions are conducted without appearing in the entrance examination.
MA Geology Distance Education Fee
MA Geology field study through distance learning has a tuition fee that ranges between INR 15,000 to INR 36,000 per year. At the time of new admission, students must have to submit the admission fee to confirm the admission. Some other charges are also applicable along with the tuition fee.
MA Geology Distance Education Admission Process
Below is the procedure given to apply:
- Open the IMTS webpage and sign up then provide your details in the application.
- When all the details are completed along with the supporting paperwork you can submit and be registered.
- You can also ask for help by contacting IMTS counselors.
- They will send a link to fee submission to be readily registered.
Advantages of MA Geology Distance Education
- Time flexibility: The distance MA program allows the candidates to study the course at their own time and pace. This course gives freedom to the students in admission and classes.
- Low cost: The estimated fee of this course is INR 15000 to INR 36,000 per year. It is affordable for the students. They can easily pay this fee for study.
- Earn while you learn: The students can earn while they study in this course. They can also give time to their other activities when they discover this course.
- Digital Classes: This course is suitable for those students who cannot take regular classes. They can study their practice online. All lectures are professionally recorded before and given access to them by candidates later.
MA Geology Distance Education Syllabus
Mineralogy, Optical mineralogy & Crystallography
Metamorphic Petrology & Thermodynamics
Geomorphology & Geotectonics
Micropaleontology & Oceanography
|SEM III||Fuel Geology|
General & Invertebrate Paleontology
Remote Sensing and GIS in Geology
Environmental Geology & Natural Hazard
Engineering Geology & Surveying
Mineral exploration & Mineral Economics
Elements of Mining & Ore dressing
Scope of MA Geology Distance Education
- The options offered are research assistants, agriculturists, geologists, college professors, mining consultants, coal/mineral industry consultants, etc.
- India has a great scope in Geology in the industries such as Hindustan Zinc, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation, Geological Survey India, Coal India, etc.
- In India, MA Geology Distance Education is provided and acceptable by almost all institutes. With a MA in Geology degree, you can get a job with a salary of up to INR 02 to INR 03 lacs.
- A career in Geologists prepares and studies maps of the world and analyzes geologic information to understand how past changes on Earth might influence its future. Their work involves assembling water and soil samples in the field, analyzing fossil data in laboratories, and making ready scientific reports in offices.
MA Geology Distance Education Job Types
Students can move for the job after completing the course in the field that is mentioned below.
- Production Seismologist
- Professor/Asst. Prof/Lecturer
- Project Manager
- Research Associate
- Mining Manager
- Customer Relations Officer
After Completing MA in Geology, one can choose a career as a geologist. A geologist is a scientist, who studies different kinds of matters on earth. If you want to explore the secrets of nature and have a great vision, then it can be the best career opportunity for you. Being a geologist, you can also feel the adventure, as you have to work in different wonderful places.
MA Geology Distance Education Employment Areas
- Agriculture Sector
- Cement Industry
- Colleges & University
- Hydro Geology
MA Geology Distance Education (FAQs)
Yes, the MA Geology DDE degree and certification valid.
Yes, an MA Geology DDE degree and certification are acceptable.
Yes, Installment payment is available.
yes, it might be changeable University will take all decisions in Examination mode.
Be the first to leave a review.