BSc Cardiovascular Technology Distance Education Admission 2024: The BSc Cardiovascular Technology Distance Education course lasts for 3 years. It teaches about the tools and technologies used to treat cardiovascular disorders. This UG course is now available in distance mode. The course can be pursued by students just after completing their 12th class, with the science stream and Biology as compulsory subjects. The admissions for BSc Cardiovascular Technology under distance mode are currently ongoing, so it is recommended that interested candidates fill out the application form at the official website before the last date of 29 February 2024.
BSc Cardiovascular Technology Distance degree is offered in distance learning mode at several colleges and institutions around the country. Each of the distance institutes in the country is affiliated with UGC which will help their graduates in making good career growth in various related sectors. Those students who are passionate about joining this field can study easily at an affordable cost and time. The students who graduate with this degree are placed in positions like cardiovascular technologists, cardiovascular technicians, medical sonographers, and so on.
Admission Mode: Online mode is only available for this course.
BSc Cardiovascular Admission Updates (February 2024)
- IMTS Institute invites interested candidates to apply for admission to the BSc Cardiovascular Technology program before the extended deadline of 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- Subharti University has opened admission for the BSc Cardiovascular Technology course for academic session 2024-25. Apply soon before 27 February 2024.
- Admission announced at NIILM University for BSc Cardiovascular Technology program for the 2024-25 academic year. Submit the application by 26 February 2024.
- SKU University has commenced the admission process for the BSc Cardiovascular Technology course for the 2024-25 academic session. Apply before 25 February 2024.
- Mangalayatan University invites applications for its BSc Cardiovascular Technology program for the 2024-25 academic year before 28 February 2024.
- William Carey University has started accepting applications for the BSc Cardiovascular Technology course beginning the 2024-25 academic session. Apply before the extended deadline of 29 February 2024.
BSc Cardiovascular Technology Distance Education Highlights
|BSc Cardiovascular Technology Distance Education
|12th with PCB
|UGC / DEB
|INR 10,500 to INR 25,700 / Year
Why Study BSc Cardiovascular Technology Distance Education?
In allied health science, this BSc Cardiovascular Technology Distance Education course carries great importance. Its studies and applications are directly related to the issues of heart diseases and their treatment. Ever-increasing is the value of this course because with the passage of time the number of heart diseases is increasing and these issues can be due to various reasons.
Cardiovascular technologists are the ones on which heart surgeons and cardiologists depend while treating heart patients. With the advent of time, various advanced technologies related to this field have emerged and these are beneficial for the patients and equally important for the graduates to learn.
Apart from all benefits, students can easily enroll in this course while they are working. Especially this course is available for those candidates who miss the chance to complete their studies for some other reasons. The low fee structure of Distance BSc Cardiovascular Technology is also a plus point of this course.
BSc Distance Education Specialization
Key Features of BSc Cardiovascular Technology Distance Education
The course of BSc Cardiovascular Technology deals with studying various technologies that are used for treating heart diseases and thus students need to study the circulatory and vascular systems.
- In this course, students learn all the mediums through which blood travels such as blood vessels, veins, and arteries. Candidates also learn how nutrients and oxygen circulate and are supplied to the body through blood vessels.
- It comes to know about the diseases that are cardiovascular and affect Human health. This course assists the technologists by informing them on how to assist the surgeons during diagnosis and treatment.
- The graduates of this degree will have the opportunity to work in Hospitals, Universities, Cardiovascular Technologists, Cardiovascular Technicians, Medical Sonographers, as well as Health Organizations.
BSc Cardiovascular Technology Distance Education Admission
The course has been offered by several universities in India. Students who want to enroll in the course must satisfy the eligibility criteria. Admission to BSc Cardiovascular Technology will be based on the merit score or previous educational marks. Interested students can apply online. IMTS Institute is one of the best institutes offering courses in distance mode.
For admission to this BSc specialization, students can apply online by filling out the application form given above. The Institute accepts admission through a simple and short process. Students can simply fill in all details by themselves through their mobile or laptops. After submitting the form, the further admission processes will be completed with the help of expert education counselors.
BSc Cardiovascular Technology Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
In acquiring the admissions for this BSc Cardiovascular Technology Distance Education eligibility Criteria are provided:
- It is necessary for all to first complete the studies up to intermediate.
- The last education of students must be taken in the science field by studying biology as a major subject.
- From a known educational board, one must have passed the exams by getting at least a 50% score.
- It will be based on the institute to conduct the entrance exam.
- No age limit is there and no experience in the related professional field is necessary.
BSc Cardiovascular Technology Distance Education Syllabus
|Pathology and Pathophysiology
Cardiac Catheterization Part I – Introductory course
|Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Cardiac Catheterization Part III – Pacing and Electrophysiology
Cardiac Catheterization Part II
|Anatomy of Cardiovascular system
|Fundamentals of Computer
BSc Cardiovascular Technology Distance Education in India
BSc Cardiovascular Technology Distance Education course is a 3-year UG degree program offered in distance mode in India. For admission to this program at IMTS Institute in India, a student must have completed their 10+2 with PCB through a recognized educational board. The average fee required for this course in India is INR 10,500 to INR 25,700 per year. Admission is based on merit score.
Students from several states like UP, Andhra Pradesh, Haryana, Assam, Maharashtra, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat and more are applying for the course in distance mode. Students can complete all processes online and they do not need to appear physically for admission. All Documents will be verified online. Students belonging to any part of India can apply after completing the eligibility requirements.
BSc Cardiovascular Technology Distance Education Scope
BSc Cardiovascular Technology Distance Education offers a promising career path in the healthcare sector. This program equips students with the knowledge and skills needed to operate cutting-edge cardiovascular equipment and assist in diagnosing heart-related conditions. This field is quite good at earning a salary of about INR 3 to 19 LPA. A lot of job positions are available in this field among which some are cardiovascular technologist, cardiac sonographer, vascular specialist, cardiovascular invasive specialist, etc.
Some heart treatment institutes are mentioned below.
- Asian Heart Institute
- Artemis Hospital
- Apollo Heart Institute
- Max Healthcare
- Christian Medical College
BSc Cardiovascular Technology Distance Education Salary
In India, completing a distance BSc degree in Cardiovascular Technology allows students to work in numerous job profiles. A graduate of this course can get an initial starting salary package of Rs 3 Lakhs per annum which can be higher as Rs 9 Lakhs per annum according to the skills and knowledge of the student.
Frequently Asked Questions?
Question 1: What are the requirements for BSc Cardiovascular Technology in Indian colleges/universities?
Answer: The criteria for enrolling in this undergraduate programme in Cardiovascular Technology are as follows: a high school diploma plus two additional years of education, with Biology, Physics, and Chemistry all being necessary topics.
Question 2: Do I need an admission exam for BSc Cardiovascular Technology?
Answer: Candidates for the Bachelor of Science in Cardiovascular Technology programme at colleges that offer this degree are selected mostly based on their marks from their 10+2 exams. As a consequence of this, there is not necessary to take any admission examination in order to participate in this programme.
Question 3: Can we do BSc cardiovascular technology without NEET?
Ans: No. A cardiologist does not need to clear NEET in order to pursue a career in the field. You must have completed your 10+2 from a reputable board in India in the science stream (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English).
Question 4: Is BSc possible from distance education?
Ans: Yes, several universities including IMTS Institute offers BSc distance education program in various specializations.