BA Computer Applications Distance Education Admission: Bachelor of Arts in Computer Application is available in distance education mode at IMTS Institute. Computer Application is an advanced tech field that enables students to learn about topics like Networking, Management, Operating systems, DBMS & more. Admission into IMTS Institute offers BA Computer Applications correspondence program made by merit in 10+2 classes.
BA Computer Applications is an ideal program for learners who want to get into IT fields, as the eligibility criteria for this course are pretty simple. Only students who have passed their intermediate or 12th class grades with good scores can apply. The program is of UG level and has a length of about 3 years.
Pursuing Distance BA in Computer Applications is beneficial for students, as students can gain experience while studying at home or anywhere. The study materials of this program are revised according to the latest technology.
BA Computer Applications Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BA Computer Application|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Rs 11661 – Rs 32770/ Year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why BA Computer Applications?
Bachelor of Arts in Computer Applications is a degree course under the UG category that takes for its completion almost a time duration of 3 years. Its total study semesters are 6 in which students learn to design various computer software that is useful for computer users in doing multiple tasks related to computers.
The second name rarely used for this course is Software Applications. In the course on computer Applications, the learnings are about database applications, media players, spreadsheets, word processors, and so on.
BA Computer Applications Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission into the Distance BA Computer Applications course has ongoing at IMTS Institute. BA in Computer Application course is a Management professional and global standards undergraduate-level course. It is designed to provide education in the field of computer application, and it offers the student to develop computer skills.
A computer is an electronic gadget that is used to reduce human efforts and the cost of work, and every organization uses this technology for the growth of production at a low cost.
BA Computer Applications Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- Students who have completed an education level intermediate from a well-worthy institute or board are eligible to apply.
- No entrance exam will be conducted for admission.
BA Computer Applications Distance Education Fee
The fee structure for distance courses changes every year. The fee for BA in Computer Application through distance education is varying from Rs. 11,661 to Rs. 32,770 per year.
Key Factor of BA Computer Applications Distance Education
- The BA Computer Applications course is best for getting the soft skills and this is the best course to make yourself a part of the IT sector.
- Mostly for online and distance learning courses, no entry exam is mandatory but in criteria of some institutes enrolling students via an entrance exam is necessary.
- This course will be helpful in gaining the most prestigious job positions Computer System Analyst, Mobile Application Developer, Computer Operator, Computer Programmer, and so on.
- At least 3 years are required to complete this bachelor’s degree online or in distance mode. However, in some institutes, more than 3 years are also taken to complete the course.
- Qualification of the 12th standard is required minimally to get admission in BA Computer Applications.
- Both the UGC and DEB are recognizing this online and BA Computer Applications Distance Education course and it is highly demanded in the IT job sector.
BA Computer Applications Distance Education Application Form
The application form for getting admission to the Bachelor of Arts Computer Application distance education is attached above. Our counselors will contact you within 48 hrs after submission of this application form.
BA Computer Applications Distance Education Admission Process
A common admission process that will have to follow by each candidate to take admission in the online or distance BA Computer Applications course is given below:
- First of all, candidates need to fill out and submit an application form attached above for BA Computer Application distance education admission.
- Fill out all the details in this form according to the academic certificates. It is verified later.
- IMTS admission counselors can be contacted to get details about admissions.
- The counselor will give you information about the application form and the documents needed to be submitted along with the form.
- The IMTS counselor will provide you with the fee structure
- After paying the fees students will get registration automatically.
After registration students will get a confirmation mail from the institute.
Scope of BA Computer Applications Distance Education
BA in Computer Applications professionals can make their careers as computer programmers, professors, computer operators, mobile apps developers, etc. After completing a BA in Computer Applications, the students will be able to get admission to the MA Computer applications program and other professional diploma courses. The average salary offered to BA CS graduates is Rs 04 to 10 Lakh per year.
Apart from it, a student who has completed a BA Computer Application degree can also go for different government jobs. This course is a UG-level programme that opens the door to many decent posts in the government sector. Both the civil services and technical services are demanding such graduates.
- Manufacturing Companies
- Marketing Sectors
- Colleges & Universities
- Business Communications Centres
- IT Companies
- Product Design Companies
- Inventory Control Boards
- Application Developer
- Computer Systems Analyst
- Computer Application Specialist & Accounts Assistant
- Senior Programmer Analyst
- Assistant Professor
- Computer Teacher
- Computer Operator
- Office Assistant
- HP Snapdeal
BA Computer Applications Distance Education Subjects
In 3 years of duration, a student will study the following subjects covered by the specialization computer application:
- Computer fundamental
- Database management system
- Operation system and business data processing
- Computer graphics
- Structured programming
- Multimedia and Web Designing
BA Computer Applications Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Computer Fundamentals & Application Software||Computer Programming|
|Laboratory Practices||Laboratory Practices|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Data Structures and Programming Methodology||Visual Programming|
|Laboratory Practices||Laboratory Practices|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Database Management System||Multimedia & Web Designing|
|Laboratory Practices||Laboratory Practices (Project)|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans: Yes, the Degree offered by these Universities is Approved for study in India, Abroad also other countries of the world.
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fees in installments either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans: An examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per university rules.
Ans: Yes, this is UGC Approved University that is Valuable in all Government or Private Sectors.
Be the first to leave a review.