BA Computer Applications Distance Education Admission: Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Computer Applications through distance learning mode is a 3-year UG program offered at IMTS Institute. The BA in Computer Applications program is an excellent option for working professionals or with personal responsibilities because learners are allowed to specific locations or timetables while pursuing it.
Admission process: To be eligible for filling out the BA CA application form, one must have at least a 10+2 education in any stream with 50% marks. This distance program in computer applications offers merit-based selections.
What is BA Computer Applications Distance Education?
Computer Application is an advanced tech field that enables students to learn about topics like Networking, Management, Operating systems, DBMS & more. This multidisciplinary program fosters critical thinking, problem-solving skills, and technical expertise.
Pursuing a Distance BA in Computer Applications is beneficial for students, as students can gain experience while studying at home or anywhere. Technology-driven revisions are made to the study materials of this program.
BA Computer Applications Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BA Computer Application|
|Fee Structure||Rs. 11661/- Rs. 32770/ Year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why BA Computer Applications?
Bachelor of Arts in Computer Applications is a degree course under the UG category that takes for its completion almost a time duration of 3 years. Its total study semesters are 6 in which students learn to design various computer software that is useful for computer users in doing multiple tasks related to computers.
The second name rarely used for this course is Software Applications. In the course on computer Applications, the learnings are about database applications, media players, spreadsheets, word processors, and so on.
BA Computer Applications Distance Education Admission 2023
IMTS Institute invited online application forms for admission to the Computer Application courses for the academic year 2023-24. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply before the deadline. For admission to distance BA in Computer Application candidates should have completed their 10+2 or equivalent qualification from a recognized board of senior secondary education. Admission to the program is based on merit and applications are invited online.
BA in Computer Application course is a Management professional and global standards undergraduate-level course. It is designed to provide education in the field of computer application, and it offers the student to develop computer skills.
A computer is an electronic gadget that is used to reduce human efforts and the cost of work, and every organization uses this technology for the growth of production at a low cost.
BA Computer Applications Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- Students who have completed an education level intermediate from a well-worthy institute or board are eligible to apply.
- No entrance exam will be conducted for admission.
BA Computer Applications Distance Education Fee
The fee structure for distance courses changes every year. The fee for BA in Computer Application through distance education varies from Rs. 11,661 to Rs. 32,770 per year.
Key Factor of BA Computer Applications Distance Education
- The BA Computer Applications course is best for getting the soft skills and this is the best course to make yourself a part of the IT sector.
- Mostly for online and distance learning courses, no entry exam is mandatory but in the criteria of some institutes enrolling students via an entrance exam is necessary.
- This course will be helpful in gaining the most prestigious job positions Computer System Analyst, Mobile Application Developer, Computer Operator, Computer Programmer, and so on.
- At least 3 years are required to complete this bachelor’s degree online or in distance mode. However, in some institutes, more than 3 years are also taken to complete the course.
- Qualification of the 12th standard is required minimally to get admission in BA Computer Applications.
- Both the UGC and DEB are recognizing this online and BA Computer Applications Distance Education course and it is highly demanded in the IT job sector.
BA Computer Applications Distance Education Application Form
The application form for applying to the distance education program for the Bachelor of Arts in Computer Application can be found below. We will contact you within 48 hours of submitting this application form in order to discuss your application further. Candidates are suggested to go through the article for complete information.
BA Computer Applications Distance Education Admission Process
A common admission process that will have to be followed by each candidate to take admission in the online or distance BA Computer Applications course is given below:
- First of all, candidates need to fill out and submit an application form attached above for BA Computer Application distance education admission.
- Fill out all the details in this form according to the academic certificates. It is verified later.
- IMTS admission counselors can be contacted to get details about admissions.
- The counselor will give you information about the application form and the documents needed to be submitted along with the form.
- The IMTS counselor will provide you with the fee structure
- After paying the fees students will get registration automatically.
After registration students will get a confirmation mail from the institute.
Scope of BA Computer Applications Distance Education
BA in Computer Applications professionals can make their careers as computer programmers, professors, computer operators, mobile apps developers, etc. After completing a BA in Computer Applications, the students will be able to get admission to the MA Computer Applications program and other professional diploma courses. The average salary offered to BA CS graduates is Rs 04 to 10 Lakh per year.
Scope of BA Computer Applications Job Areas
Apart from that, students with BAs in Computer Application can also find employment in government. The course is an undergraduate degree that opens up many decent government jobs. Graduates with such skills are in demand both in the civil service and in the technical service. Check out some selective areas where students get selected.
- Manufacturing Companies
- Marketing Sectors
- Colleges & Universities
- Business Communications Centres
- IT Companies
- Product Design Companies
- Inventory Control Boards
- Application Developer
- Computer Systems Analyst
- Computer Application Specialist & Accounts Assistant
- Senior Programmer Analyst
- Assistant Professor
- Computer Teacher
- Computer Operator
- Office Assistant
Students can work in private and public sectors in India. They can land in reputed job profiles in various organizations. After completing the program, they grow in their career. Some of the organizations are given below.
- HP Snapdeal
BA Computer Applications Distance Education Subjects
In 3 years of duration, a student will study the following subjects covered by the specialization computer application:
- Computer fundamental
- Database management system
- Operation system and business data processing
- Computer graphics
- Structured programming
- Multimedia and Web Designing
BA Computer Applications Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Computer Fundamentals & Application Software||Computer Programming|
|Laboratory Practices||Laboratory Practices|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Data Structures and Programming Methodology||Visual Programming|
|Laboratory Practices||Laboratory Practices|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Database Management System||Multimedia & Web Designing|
|Laboratory Practices||Laboratory Practices (Project)|
Distance BA Computer Application Jobs
BA Computer Application distance education degree can lead to many job opportunities in the IT industry, such as Software Developer, Web Developer, IT Support Specialist, and Computer Programmer. The demand for professionals with computer application skills is growing. If you are interested in the IT industry, a BA Computer Applications distance education degree can be a great way to get started. This program can provide the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in this field.
BA Computer Application Salary
BA Computer Application program demand increasing day by day and thousands of candidates pursue this program due to its wide and great career scope. The average annual salary provided to professionals by organizations with a BA Computer Applications degree is INR 4-10 lakhs per year.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)?
Ans: Yes, the Degree offered by these Universities is Approved for study in India, Abroad, and in other countries of the world.
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fees in installments either semester-wise or Year-wise.
Ans: An examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per university rules.
Ans: Yes, this is an UGC approved University that is Valuable in all Government or Private Sectors.