MSc Biochemistry Distance Education: MSc Biochemistry distance education provides 2 years PG level studies in the field of biochemistry. This distance type of learning is specifically designed for learners who live in areas having far access to educational institutions. It is also friendly to those who face difficulties in affording the study cost. Now, this distance course is the most affordable and reachable study program.
All over the country numerous distance learning colleges and universities are providing this distance MSc Biochemistry course. Such types of institutes get approval from UGC to offer these distance degrees and these are equally career-oriented. Within the institutes, placement cells are formed to support the careers of students. They become eligible for being hired for positions like biochemist, researcher, scientific officer, and so on.
MSc Biochemistry Distance Education Admission Highlights
|Fee||Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 60,000/- per year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why Study MSc Biochemistry Distance Education?
There are multiple reasons to choose MSc Biochemistry as a career degree as the future is made bright by having a variety of job options in the field. In both the public and private sectors, jobs with high salary trends can be acquired. Multiple biochemical firms are now working in the country where such postgraduates can start working.
A good number of students take entry into this course and this is because of the high demand of the course. Also in enhancing skills such as problem-solving, decision-making, communication, and analytical skills, this course has a good grip.
Apart from these benefits, students can pursue MSc Biochemistry Distance Education. The fee structure and flexible learning is the best plus point of these courses. Now students can study anywhere at their convince. Students also how to use technology for the enhancement of learning.
MSc Distance Education Specializations
Key Features of MSc Biochemistry Distance Education
MSc Biochemistry Distance Education is a master’s degree course that combines the knowledge of biology and chemistry.
- In this course of biochemistry, the students learn about its various related areas such as bioinformatics, microbiology, immunology, cell biology, etc. All about living things, their functioning and structure are taught in the course.
- Other subjects that are mainly focused on in this course are molecular biology and genetic engineering. In order to face the situations of dynamic environments skills such as problem-solving and analytical are provided to the learners.
- By giving exposure to various Biochemistry aspects, the course is aimed at preparing students for the biochemistry professional field.
MSc Biochemistry Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
MSc Biochemistry distance admissions in all the institutes are based on the criteria provided:
- Each candidate will have to pass at least the qualification of a UG degree from one of the UGC-recognized institutes.
- Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in biochemistry or any other BSc degree.
- The last exam passing score of candidates is required to be 50% on a minimum basis.
- It will be necessary for the candidates to pass an entrance exam in some institutes, not in all.
- Students will not need any experience or they are not provided with any age limit.
MSc Biochemistry Distance Education Scope
The distance MSc Biochemistry degree holders are well-talented to be hired in various areas of this field. After completing the course are selected by medical equipment manufacturing companies, diagnostic centers, research labs, pharma companies, etc.
These graduates are eligible for jobs such as biochemist, lab technician, professor, pharmacologist, research scientist, and so on. The salaries of the worker in such positions is ranging from INR 2 to 10 LPA.
Recruitment Areas for Distance M.Sc Biochemistry
The MSc Biochemistry Distance Learning programme offers a degree-based education that can help students establish careers related to biology and chemistry. The program is suitable for candidates who are interested in gaining knowledge about clinical theory and practice. MSc Biochemistry distance education leads to many job opportunities. Below is a list of some recruiting areas:
- Government and Private Hospitals
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Cosmetic Industries
- Health clinics
- Biotechnological Industries
- Medical Laboratories
|Course Distance Education|
|Arts Course||Science Course|
|Engineering courses||Commerce Course|
|Course After 12th||LLB Course|