MSc Biochemistry Distance Education: MSc Biochemistry distance education provides 2 years of level studies in the field of biochemistry. In this Masters of Science specialized course, students learn about living organisms, such as the working of biotechnology and chemical processes. It also covers cellular items like proteins, lipids, carbohydrates, acids etc., and functions in course learning. IMTS Institute is currently accepting the application form for the new 2024 session for MSc Biochemistry Distance Education. Students should apply before the last admission date of 04 March 2024.
After completing the course, these graduates are eligible for jobs such as lab technician, professor, pharmacologist, research scientist, and many more with average entry-level salary ranging from INR 4 to 10 LPA.
This distance type of learning is specifically designed for learners who live in areas that have far access to educational institutions. It is also friendly to those who face difficulties in affording the study cost. Now, this distance course is the most affordable and reachable study program.
All over the country, numerous distance learning colleges and universities are providing this distance MSc Biochemistry course. Such types of institutes get approval from UGC to offer these distance degrees and these are equally career-oriented. Within the institutes, placement cells are formed to support the careers of students.
- Course Full Form: Master of Science in Biotechnology
- Eligibility: Students should have a UG degree in relevant subjects from any UGC-approved university. A minimum of 50 percent marks is also required in UG degree.
- Duration: This PG degree lasts for 2 years.
- Fee: The fee may vary and the average fee for the course is Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 60,000/- per year.
- Career-wise: MSc Biotechnology graduates can become a Biologist, Biomedical Scientist, Research Scientist, Pharmacologist, Forensic Scientist, etc.
MSc Biochemistry Distance Education Admission Updates (February 2024)
- IMTS Institute invites interested candidates to apply for admission to the MSC Biochemistry program before the Last Date for admission of 04 March 2024. Apply Now
- Subharti University has opened admission for the MSC Biochemistry course for the academic session 2024-25. Apply Now 01 March 2024.
- Admission announced at NIILM University Haryana for the MSC Biochemistry program for the 2024-25 academic year. Submit the application by 02 March 2024 Last Date for admission.
- SKU University has commenced the admission process for the MSC Biochemistry course for the 2024-25 academic session. Apply before 01 March 2024.
- William Carey University has started accepting applications for the MSC Biochemistry course beginning the 2024-25 academic session. Apply before the Last Date for admission of 04 March 2024.
MSc Biochemistry Distance Education Admission Highlights
Why Study MSc Biochemistry Distance Education?
- There are multiple reasons to choose MSc Biochemistry as a career degree as the future is made bright by having a variety of job options in the field.
- In both the public and private sectors, jobs with high salary trends can be acquired. Multiple biochemical firms are now working in the country where such postgraduates can start working.
- A good number of students take entry into this course and this is because of the high demand of the course. Also, this course has a good grip on enhancing skills such as problem-solving, decision-making, communication, and analytical skills.
- Apart from these benefits, students can pursue MSc Biochemistry Distance Education. The fee structure and flexible learning is the best plus point of these courses. Now students can study anywhere at their convince. Students also how to use technology for the enhancement of learning.
MSc Distance Education Specializations
Key Features of MSc Biochemistry Distance Education
MSc Biochemistry Distance Education is a master’s degree course that combines the knowledge of biology and chemistry.
- In this course of biochemistry, the students learn about its various related areas such as bioinformatics, microbiology, immunology, cell biology, etc. All about living things, their functioning and structure are taught in the course.
- Other subjects that are mainly focused on in this course are molecular biology and genetic engineering. In order to face the situations of dynamic environments skills such as problem-solving and analytical are provided to the learners.
- By giving exposure to various Biochemistry aspects, the course is aimed at preparing students for the biochemistry professional field.
MSc Biochemistry Distance Education Admission 2024
Many universities/institutions are offering the course in distance mode. Students who are eligible for admission can apply. The admission process can be completed online. They can fill out the form given above for admission to the MSc Biochemistry programme at IMTS Institute. The process can be completed online and students do not need to visit the institute in person for admission.
To apply for the MSc Biochemistry distance education program, students must pass graduation in BSc Biochemistry or its equivalent with at least 50% marks from a recognized University. Students can visit the official website of IMTS to get more information.
The institute does not conduct any entrance exam for admission to MSc Biochemistry. Students can enroll in the course via a direct admission process or merit-based. Students can contact the counsellor through the number given above. They will get detailed information on admission and course.
MSc Biochemistry Distance Education Application Form
The application form is the first step to start the admission process. Interested and eligible students can fill out the online application form for admission to MSc Biochemistry. A form is attached above on this page. It must be filled with the correct details. Students have to submit the form before the last date.
MSc Biochemistry Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
MSc Biochemistry distance admissions in all the institutes are based on the criteria provided:
- Each candidate will have to pass at least the qualification of a UG degree from one of the UGC-recognized institutes.
- Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in biochemistry or any other BSc degree.
- The last exam passing score of candidates is required to be 50% on a minimum basis.
- It will be necessary for the candidates to pass an entrance exam in some institutes, but not in all.
- Students will not need any experience or they are not provided with any age limit.
MSc Biochemistry Distance Education Fee
The fee is ranging from Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 60,000/- per year for the course. It may change yearly. Students have to pay the fees including exam fees, ID card fees, tuition fees, etc. It is also noticeable that the fee of MSc in Biochemistry course in distance mode is lower than the regular mode.
MSc Biochemistry Distance Education Syllabus
|Molecular Biology I
|Biostatistics and Research Documentation
|Physiology and Nutrition
|Microbiology / Biostatistics and Bioinformatics
|Stem Cell and Reproduction
|Cell Biology / General Chemistry
|Bioenergetics with Advanced Techniques
|Metabolism of Proteins, Carbohydrates, Lipids, and Nucleic Acids
|Building Blocks of Biomolecules
|Molecular Biology II
MSc Biochemistry Distance Education Scope
The distance MSc Biochemistry degree holders are well-talented to be hired in various areas of this field. After completing the course are selected by medical equipment manufacturing companies, diagnostic centers, research labs, pharma companies, etc.
These graduates are eligible for jobs such as biochemist, lab technician, professor, pharmacologist, research scientist, and so on. The salaries of the workers in such positions range from INR 4 to 10 LPA.
Recruitment Areas for Distance M.Sc Biochemistry
The MSc Biochemistry Distance Learning program offers a degree-based education that can help students establish careers related to biology and chemistry. The program is suitable for candidates who are interested in gaining knowledge about clinical theory and practice. MSc Biochemistry distance education leads to many job opportunities. Below is a list of some recruiting areas:
- Government and Private Hospitals
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Cosmetic Industries
- Health clinics
- Biotechnological Industries
- Medical Laboratories
Q.1: MSc Biotechnology Distance Education is valid or not?
Ans: yes, this Distance MSc Biotechnology is valid the same as regular MSc courses.
Q.2: What is the qualification for MSc Biotechnology via distance?
Ans: Those students who have a UG degree (BSc Biotechnology) in a relevant stream can easily enrol on this course.
Q.3: Can we do M.Sc chemistry in distance education?
Ans: Yes, One who wants to pursue an MSc in Chemistry in distance mode can easily apply. Numerous universities including IMTS Institute offer this master’s program in distance mode.