BSC Home Science Distance Education Admission 2022-23: BSc Home Science is a specialized course offered by the institutions for the duration of 3 years that can be extended to 6 years if there are any backlogs or any other issues. Students with interest into the home science-related concepts should apply for admission into this course if they can’t continue their studies from the regular mode.
Students completing their 12th class from a recognized institution and relevant stream can apply for admission into BSc distance education in home science. After successfully completing this course the students can apply for further study or can get employed at profiles like Food technologists, Nutritional consultants, Researchers, etc.
- BSc Home Science Full Form: Bachelors of Science in Home Science
- Eligibility: Every candidate needs at least qualification at 12th standard within which securing 50% marks are required. Admission exams are not necessarily conducted.
- Duration: At least a 2 years time frame is required for this course.
- Fee: There is a varying fee that is INR 15,000 to INR 55,000 per year.
- Career-wise: As the hotel service sector has gained rapid growth thus the number of jobs are also expanded. assistant manager, cabin crew, HM trainee, sales manager, and hotel development manager are some of the job profiles with INR 3 to 7 LPA income.
What is BSc in Home Science All about?
Bachelor of Science in Home Science degrees focus on the study of nutrition, health, environment, and human development. It incorporates the biological, physical, and social sciences. The BSc in Home Science is ideal for students interested in home administration, natural sciences, cuisine, and more. Traditional culture and home management are covered in this course.
BSc Home Science Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Bachelor of Science in Home Science|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Eligibility||10+2 or Equivalent|
|Average Course Fee||INR 15,000 – INR 55,000 per year|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
BSc Home Science Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Admission into BSc Home Science is currently ongoing for session 2022-23. Bachelor of Science in Home Science through Distance Education is an undergraduate degree in Science that includes subjects related to housekeeping and maintenance. Students can take admission in B.Sc home science distance education by the online/Offline process.
Students are seeking B.Sc Home Science through distance education must have a 10+2 passing certificate in science stream with a minimum of 50% marks.
Interested Students who want to pursue B.Sc in Home Science through distance education should know the average course fees, which ranges between INR 15,000 to INR 55,000 per year (may vary).
Subjects Under BSc Home Science Distance Education
This course includes the home science aspects which cover the overall essence of subjects like: –
- Human development
- Family dynamics
- Food preservation
- Personality development
- Fashion designing
- Entrepreneurship development
- Basic research methods
- Family life education
- Family resource management
Available Career Prospects of BSc Home Science Distance Education
Hospital Attendant, Housekeeper Nanny, Baby Care Taker, Cook, Teacher, Fashion Designer are job profiles for BSc Home Science graduates. The average annual income generated by a home scientist ranges between INR 2 to 8 LPA. Graduates of this field have become accepted in fields as: –
- Biochemists and microbiologists in labs and industries
- Psychological counselors at health
- Food technologists and scientists in food industries
- Nutritional consultants in food areas
- Apparel merchandisers
- Teaching professions
- Interior designers
- Textile, baking and confectionery entrepreneurs, etc
- Health Care Worker
Our Credential Which Makes Distance Education Different
This Bachelor’s degree can obtain through online education and distance education in many countries of the world. Online education and distance education has become much more increased because of their many advantages to everyone. Both the availability of online education and distance education has resulted in more people acquiring this degree.
- Healthy interplay with students and networking facilities.
- Different virtual specialist assistance.
- Provide video material for our students as per university rules.
- Unified curriculum for students.
- Superior support assistance.
- Infrequent residency experiences.
- Provide e-library, Study material Support.
- Do away with complaints with a mobile support system.
- Online specialist classes & Doubt Clearance Sessions depend on university rules.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans- Yes, B.Sc Home Science Distance Education is approved by the UGC-DEB. Student certificates are valid in all government and private organizations. Their Certificates can be attested by government organizations.
Ans-Yes, B.Sc Home Science DDE Degree offered by Universities are approved for study in India or Abroad. it’s also approved by UGC, DEB, AICTE.
Be the first to leave a review.