BSc Botany Distance Education Admission: IMTS Institute has started new enrollments for Distance BSc in Botany course for session 2022-23. BSc Botany is a course that involves the study of plants. Various plant parts and their functions are thoroughly studied in this course. Students can learn these included topics now in distance mode.
This course is good for those who are interested in the study of flora and fauna. The evolution of botany starts from the efforts to identify edible, medicinal, and poisonous plants.
- BSc Botany Full Form: Bachelors of Science in Botany
- Eligibility: A 10+2 in the stream of science is required to be obtained by aspirants with at least marks of 50% in the last examination.
- Duration: A distance BSc Botany is 3 years long course.
- Fee: Average fee charged in the relevant universities is INR 20,000 to 28,000 per year.
- Career-wise: Upon finishing this program students can continue MSc in Botany. There are various job profiles such as botanist, ecologist, plant pathologist, botany technician, and so on. Their salary package is going to be NR 4-8 lacs.
Update: Admission 2022-23 is open at IMTS Institute. The last date to register is 30 September 2022.
BSc Botany Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BSc Botany|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fees||INR 20,000 – INR 28,000 / Year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
How is BSc Botany Course Beneficial?
- The course is full of job opportunities. After completing the program, they can also opt for the master’s and then research program to go into the teaching or research profession.
- The course professionals can get jobs in research organizations, herbal products companies, farm management organizations, etc.
- They can also work in the State Departments, Botanical Survey of India, Environmental Protection Agency, etc.
BSc Botany Distance Education Admission 2022
Admission to BSc Botany is offered in IMTS Institute at distance education mode. In this course, the student must be ready for new skills, new challenges, and new activities in the field of research and also be good at problem-solving.
The duration of BSc Botany Distance Education is 3 years, and the program’s syllabus is divided into six semesters. In this Article, Students check the online admission Process, Fees, Eligibility For BSc Botany Distance Education.
The students who want to pursue the program must pass 10+2 or equivalent examinations from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as the main subjects.
For BSc Botany through distance learning, the fee is INR 20,000 to INR 28,000 per year. Student check the process and details.
Distance BSc Botany Syllabus
Students can check here the syllabus of BSc Botany, a biological course in the plants’ life. Following is the syllabus of this program:
|Course Year||Subjects of Study|
|YEAR I||Diversity of Microbes|
|Diversity of Archegoniates|
|Practical (Annually) Semester I & II|
|YEAR II||Biology and Diversity of Seed Plants I|
|Biology and Diversity of Seed Plants II|
|Practical (Annually) Semester III & IV|
|YEAR III||Plant Physiology|
|Biochemistry & Plant Biotechnology|
|Practical (Annually) Semester V & VI|
Skills Required for BSc Botany Course
- Those students who are good at computer field and laboratory research, possess problem-solving and self-assessment skills are the most appropriate ones.
- The applicants who have good oral and written communication skills are best suited for the course.
- If they are interested in pursuing higher degree studies like a Master’s degree and then for research work are also a good match for the course.
- Candidates who like nature and its flora and fauna also can go for it.
- Environmental Consultancies
- Food and Herbal Industry
- Colleges & Universities
- Medical Content Writings
- Nursery Farms
- Pharmaceutical Company
Medical Content Writings
A student with BSc in Botany can work as Medical Content Writer. There is a wide scope of medical content writers as not everyone can write about medical products or services. They write technical content about the product or service offered by their organization.
- Plant Biochemist
- Farming Consultant
- Environmental Consultant
- Plant Pathologist
- Molecular Biologist
- Nursery Manager
- Forester/Park Ranger
- Plant Explorer
Plant Biochemist: A Plant Biochemist studies the chemistry of living processes at molecular and cellular levels. The process which covers cell development, reproduction and metabolism is also studied.
Plant Pathologist: The main job role of a Plant Pathologist is to study the health of plants, and identify diseases, pests, and all other problems related to the health of plants.
BSc Botany Specialization
- Plant physiology
- Plant systematics
- Economic botany
- Plant morphology
- Plant anatomy
- Plant genetics
- Plant ecology
FAQs About BSc Botany Distance Education
Q. Is a BA Botany Distance Education Degree valid for abroad study or jobs?
Ans- Yes, the degree offered by these Universities are approved for study in India, Abroad also other countries of the world.
Q. Can students pay fees in installments?
Ans- Yes, Students can pay their fees in installments either semester-wise or Year wise.
Q. What will be the examination mode?
Ans- An examination can be held in either offline or Online mode at the concerned centers as per university rules.
Be the first to leave a review.