BSc Botany Distance Education Admission: BSc Botany distance education program in botany is a crucial degree program for students who desire to learn, research, and develop comprehensive knowledge on the functionalities, and development of plants. The three-year undergraduate degree program goes beyond the study of plants with the help of several subjects.
Admission Process and Status: Admission to the BSc Botany distance learning course is ongoing presently at IMTS Institute for the session 2023-24. Aspirants need to submit an online application form for admission to this programme before the deadline.
Eligibility criteria for Admission: Candidates should have passed a 12th (Senior Secondary) examination with Biology as a main subject from any recognized board are eligible for admission to the BSc Botany correspondence course.
Fee: The average fee range for the distance BSc Botany course starts from INR 10,000 per year.
What is BSc Botany Distance Education?
The six-semester distance degree program of BSc Botany comprises various subjects, including plant-focused subjects such as plant biotechnology, plant breeding, plant ecology, mycology, phycology, plant science, and more. The course study follows the path of projection, and research-based education to provide practical knowledge to learners.
Upon finishing this program students can continue their MSc in Botany. There are various job profiles such as botanist, ecologist, plant pathologist, botany technician, and so on.
An average BSc Botany professional earns between 3 lakhs and 7 lakhs per year. Indian Institute of Ecology, Wildlife Conservation Society, and National Chemical Laboratory are among the best recruitment agencies. A Botany degree can lead to a Master’s degree or a career in R&D (Research and Development).
BSc Botany Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BSc Botany|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fees||INR 10,000 / Year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
How is BSc Botany Course Beneficial?
- Students generally find the BSc Botany in distance education cost-effective and flexible, which is rare to discover in any other mode.
- The course training or practical class sessions are normally organized on the weekends. Students who cannot reach the authorized campus for BSc Botany classes can download the lecture video on their smartphones anywhere and anytime.
- Not only electronic learning videos, but students have the whole coursework of BSc Botany distance education in control of reading online.
- In comparison with a regular degree program, the BSc Botany in distance education mode scarcely requires an entrance test examination.
- The course is full of job opportunities. After completing the program, they can also opt for the master’s and then a research program to go into the teaching or research profession.
- The course professionals can get jobs in research organizations, herbal products companies, farm management organizations, etc.
- They can also work in the State Departments, the Botanical Survey of India, the Environmental Protection Agency, etc.
- Candidates can save a great deal of time by opting for a BSc Botany distance education learning program. This can then be used for other purposes. Additionally, it is a good option for aspirants who are unable to spend much time in regular classes as they don’t have enough time.
BSc Botany Distance Education Admission 2023
Students must be ready to take on new skills, new challenges, and new activities in the field of research and also be good at problem-solving. IMTS Institute is offering admission to the BSc in Botany course for the academic session 2023-24. Only eligible candidates can apply for admission. A general eligibility criterion is given below. The admission process can be completed online.
Admission to this 3 year UG course will be accepted through the merit score or direct admission process. Students should have proper educational documents before applying for admission. Only eligible students will be able to apply.
The BSc Botany Distance Education mode lasts three years and has six semesters. This article explains how students can apply online, find out about fees, and evaluate their eligibility for distance education BSc Botany.
BSc Botany Distance Education Application Form
The application form is given above. Students who want to apply for admission to BSc Botany can fill out the form. It is necessary to fill in all details correctly to avoid the form rejection. Students must check their eligibility for admission before applying. Students will get a response from the Institute after submitting the application form.
BSc Botany Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Students who want to enroll in this course must meet the eligibility requirements:-
- A student must have passed the 10+2 course to enroll in this course.
- The minimum percentage after passing 10+2 should be 50% with a recognized board.
- Colleges take admission in this course on behalf of the merit score.
- The students who want to pursue this program must pass 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB).
BSc Botany Distance Education Fees
Candidates who want to pursue a BSc Botany distance education course at a very low and affordable cost price can fill out the application form attached above. The fee range for this program is started from INR 10,000 per year.
Distance BSc Botany Syllabus
Students can check here the syllabus of BSc Botany, a biological course in plant life. Following is the syllabus of this program:
|1st Year||2nd Yar||3rd Year|
|Diversity of Microbes||Biology and Diversity of Seed Plants I||Plant Physiology|
|Cell Biology||Plant Anatomy||Ecology|
|Diversity of Archegoniates||Biology and Diversity of Seed Plants II||Biochemistry & Plant Biotechnology|
|Genetics||Plant Embryology||Economic Botany|
|Practical (Annually) Semester I & II||Practical (Annually) Semesters III & IV||Practical (Annually) Semester V & VI|
Skills Required for BSc Botany Distance Education
- Those students who are good in the computer field and laboratory research, and possess problem-solving and self-assessment skills are the most appropriate ones.
- Applicants who have good oral and written communication skills are best suited for the course.
- If they are interested in pursuing higher degree studies like a Master’s degree and then research work is also a good match for the course.
- Candidates who like nature and its flora and fauna also can go for it.
B.Sc Botany Distance Education in Tamilnadu
BSc Botany open and distance learning is one of the popular science stream courses offered by various UGC-approved distance education universities in Tamil Nadu. The fee range for this bachelor’s degree programme is varies in different universities. To be eligible for admission to B.Sc. Botany Distance Education in Tamil Nadu, Applicants should have completed their 10+2 from a recognized board with at least 45-50%.
Students from Tamil Nadu, can choose IMTS Institute as one of the best option for pursuing BSc Botany distance education. The Institute offering this programme at very affordable fee ranges that every student afford easily.
A large community of working professionals and students from different areas of Tamil Nadu like Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, etc. contact us to complete their higher education. We full fill their higher education needs and help them to get quality education.
B.Sc. Botany Distance Education is a program offered in Tamil Nadu for those students who are unable to attend regular classes. It covers topics like plant anatomy, genetics, and ecology. The B.Sc. Botany Distance Education course provides knowledge and practical skills and prepares students for careers in related fields.
B.Sc Botany Distance Education Scope
Students can continue higher education at PG and PhD levels if they want to build their careers in academics. They can also work in companies/organizations related to Bioproducts like Biotech firms, Seed Companies, and many more. There are several government jobs available for such graduates.
The degree opens the doors to a number of fields in private and government sectors. One can work in the agriculture sector, medical sector and education sector. Skills and knowledge gained during the course help students to build a great career in the field.
BSc Botany Distance Education Employment Areas
- Pharmaceutical Company
- Colleges & Universities
- Nursery Farms
- Environmental Consultancies
- Medical Content Writing
- Colleges & University
- Food and Herbal Industry
- Medical Content Writings
BSc Botany Distance Education Job Types:
|Plant Biochemist||Nursery Manager|
|Farming Consultant||Forester/Park Ranger|
|Plant Pathologist||Plant Explorer|
Plant Biochemist: A Plant Biochemist studies the chemistry of living processes at molecular and cellular levels. The process which covers cell development, reproduction, and metabolism is also studied.
Plant Pathologist: The main job role of a Plant Pathologist is to study the health of plants, and identify diseases, pests, and all other problems related to the health of plants.
Farming Consultant: Agriculturists provide advice and guidance regarding how agricultural land can be used and managed. Their goal is to ensure that land-based businesses are viable from the standpoint of commercial viability for farmers, landowners, and others who are interested in agriculture
Molecular Biologist: The field of molecular biology encompasses the study of the genetics of animals, plants, and humans and their interaction. Scientists who specialize in molecular biology can study DNA and RNA from humans, plants, animals, and other organisms using their knowledge of chemistry, genetics, physiology, physics, and biology.
BSc Botany Specialization List
|Plant physiology||Economic Botany|
FAQs About BSc Botany Distance Education?
Q. Is a BSc Botany Distance Education Degree valid for abroad study or jobs?
Ans- Yes, the degree offered by these Universities are approved for study in India, Abroad also other countries of the world.
Q. Can I do BSc in Biology with distance education?
Ans- Yes, Top universities offering this programme students can choose IMTS Institute for BSc Botany Distance education.
Q. Can BSc be done by distance?
Ans- Yes, it is possible to earn a BSc degree through distance education. IMTS Institute offers the BSc degree in a distance mode to students and students are free to pursue it this way.
Q. Does BSc Botany Distance Education have a scope?
Ans- There are excellent and satisfactory scopes for Botany. Botany graduates find employment in a wide range of fields, including nursery, farms, agriculture, environmental, pharmaceuticals, genetics, taxonomy, and molecular biology.