MA Fine Arts Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MA Fine Arts|
|Fee||INR 10,090 to INR 35,980 / Year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why MA Fine Arts Distance Education?
The reason why one must select the MA Fine Arts Distance Education program to continue their educational journey is shared in the following pointers.
- The Master of Arts (MA) Fine Arts program in distance education mode is easy to apply for because most universities offer online mode in place of offline mode, which permits candidates to complete the admission process from their homes.
- The fine arts advanced degree program in open and distance learning mode does not have an expensive nature at most universities.
- Students who get admission to the MA Fine Arts ODL program do not need to visit the campus even for PCP classes if they live in distant locations. They may download the recorded lectures and other study materials for the advanced degree program from the university’s official website. Downloading and streaming for students are free.
- The MA Fine Arts distance education program’s approval from UGC makes it certified for learning in the ODL mode. No educational or professional organizations disapprove of the authority of the advanced degree program in fine arts.
Candidates should continue gathering the necessary information because they will receive comprehensive information about the MA Fine Arts Distance Education program in the following sections.
Is Distance MA Fine Arts Worth it?
Yes, a MA Fine Arts Distance Education course is worth getting a career filled with opportunities, and it must be secured from a known institute.
- Skills: A distance MA Fine Arts course provides a better understanding of the various concepts of fine arts. It will provide skills such as graphical designing, sketching, drawing, creativity, and so on.
- Time Flexibility: There is an opportunity for candidates who need extra time to do other tasks. In this way, there is a chance to set their own study schedule, and the candidates are not bound to attend regular classes.
- Fee and Cost: The cost of studying a distance MA Fine Arts course ranges from INR 10,090 to INR 35,980. Individuals who face financial constraints can avail this opportunity and complete their higher studies.
- Earn While You Learn: A distance MA Fine Arts course is an opportunity for working professionals because this way, they can complete their higher studies and also perform the work at the same time.
Key Features of MA Fine Arts Distance Learning
- Learning through this MA Fine Arts Distance Education course makes students able with systematic, analytical, and observational skills and they are enabled to explore fine arts, performing arts, and related areas.
- Candidates who want to take this MA Fine Arts Distance Education course at their place with flexibility can now pursue this program in the distance and online learning mode.
- It has the same scope as it’s for the regular courses and students get the opportunity in many areas of fine arts.
- Multiple job roles that can be offered to candidates who successfully secure this degree are graphic designer, editor, writer, instructor, photographer, cinematographer, museum curator, and so on.
- In this type of learning Distance Education Board (DEB) provides approval and also it has been recognized by UGC.
- This course covers the fine art or fine arts encompass art forms developed primarily for aesthetics and or concept rather than practical application.
- A Fine arts program offers students the chance to study a good form of totally different art mediums. Examples are color theory, 2-D design, animation, 3-D design, artistic creation, music theory, PC applications, and web style.
Distance MA Course Specializations
MA Fine Arts Distance Education Admission 2023
The institute has begun accepting applications for MA Fine Arts Distance Education for the semesters 2023-2024. Admission to the course is based on the results of the UG exam. Students are directly admitted to this distance learning course, and the enrollment process is simple and straightforward. Humanities students will find the program to be the most suitable for them.
Master of Arts in Fine Arts program through distance education will take you two years to complete. The Institute provides the best distance learning experience for students wishing to take MA Fine Arts courses on a part-time basis.
An undergraduate degree from a recognized university is required for admission to the MA Fine Arts Distance course. Direct admission or merit-based admission are available. You must submit the application form before the deadline in order to be considered for admission. Applications received after the deadline will not be accepted.
Distance MA in fine arts is a postgraduate program in the fine arts that takes two years to complete. There are four semesters in the two-year MA fine art DDE program. An undergraduate degree in fine arts with at least a 50% grade point average is the fundamental requirement. Minimum age is not required.
MA Fine Arts Distance Education Application form
The first step toward registering for admission is filling out the application form correctly. It is required that students provide their contact information, academic details, and personal information. The name and birthdate must be the same as those on their high school mark sheet. Before submitting their application online, new applicants must recheck their information.
MA Fine Arts Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants with a bachelor’s degree in fine arts will be considered for admission to MA Fine Arts Distance learning admission.
- Applicants must have scored 45- 50% marks in their BA Fine Arts or BFA.
- No entrance exam will be required for MA Fine Arts Distance Education admission.
- Students must carry all the required documents at the time of registration. They must have a marks sheet of 10th, 12th, and bachelor’s, identity Proofs, etc.
MA Fine Arts Distance Education Fee
At the time of admission, the fee will include, exam fees, tuition fees, identity card fees, and some other charges will also be applicable. An extra amount will be charged for the study material. Students can pay the fee online and they don’t need to visit the office. Already admitted students have to pay the re-admission fees along with other charges.
There is no exact fee, but the approximate fee will be INR 10,090 to INR 35,980 per year. It may change according to the university guideline.
MA Fine Arts Distance Education in India
In India, there are many institutes that offer MA in Fine Arts through distance learning. Interested candidates can fill up the application form available at the university’s official website. The candidates who meet the eligibility can fill out the form before the last date.
Painting, printmaking, applied arts, sculpture, and other topics are covered in the MA Fine Arts Distance Education course. An MA Fine Arts Distance Education course can cost a variety of amounts, depending on the university you choose. Both public and private sectors offer jobs to BA fine art holders. Art Directors, Drawing Teachers, Graphic Designers, Creative Directors, Music Teachers, Graphic designers, animators, curators, art designers, lecturers, etc., are some examples of job profiles. Qualifications and experience determine the minimum wage.
MA Fine Arts Distance Education in Delhi
Many Govt. and Private Institutions offer this MA in Fine Arts through distance learning in Delhi. Those students who wish to apply for this course in Delhi must have to pass UG degree through recognized institute. Previous percentage qualification requirements differ from University to university.
There are many distance learning institutes available, but IMTS Institute is one of the best. The following is a link for students interested in enrolling in the MA Fine Arts course via distance learning. Throughout the admission process, students will be able to apply online and they will not be required to visit the institute in person. During the admission process, our counselors will be able to answer any questions they may have regarding admission.
MA Fine Arts Distance Education in Kerala
Kerala has the highest literacy rate in the country. Students who want to pursue MA fine Arts through Distance education can apply to various university that offers distance education in Kerala. IMTS Institute is also offering distance education courses including MA Fine Arts. Students can apply for the course admission after filling out the form given above. The admission will be merit-based and no entrance exam score is required at IMTS Institute.
MA Fine Arts Distance Education Admission Process
MA Fine Arts Distance Education applicants at IMTS Institute follow a common admission process such as
- On the official website, you will find a registration form that you can fill out.
- Fill out the registration form with the provided details and the required paperwork.
- IMTS counselors are available to assist applicants in the application process.
- Fee submission will be made available to students via a link.
- As soon as your registration is complete, you will receive an e-mail confirmation.
Benefits of MA Fine Arts Distance Education
- Time flexibility: The candidates can study the program because it gives them free time flexibility in admission and study. The distance MA course can not disturb the scheduled work of the candidate.
- Low cost: The fee structure of the distance MA program is low instead to the regular MA. The fee for the fine arts is an average of INR 10,090 to INR 35,980 per year. It is affordable for the students.
- Earn while you learn: This course can not disturb the candidate’s daily activities. The students of this program can earn during this course.
- Online classes: The students receive their books and lectures online. The distance MA arts program cannot allow the candidate to present in a physical class. All process of this course is done online.
- Career Option: After completing this course, students have numerous career options as they can work for different organizations, from small non-profit organizations to businesses galleries, marketing firms, art colleges, and advertising agencies.
What is MA Fine Arts Distance Education?
MA Fine Arts distance learning is a PG-level degree programme offered by many universities in India. This degree is designed to make professionals in the field of high-level arts. Different private or Government firms hire these candidates at high salary packages in return for their services.
Painting, design, dance, and music are among the topics covered in the distance MA program in Fine Arts. Besides Music, Visual Arts, Dance, Filmmaking, Painting, and so on, the course offers many specializations. After completing the program, graduates can pursue careers as Art Directors, Animators, or Graphic Designers.
MA Fine Arts Distance Education Syllabus
A Master’s in Fine Arts through distance learning takes 3 years to complete. In those 3 years, students learn different artistic skills. A total of 6 semesters are covered, each year consisting of 2 semesters. The subjects that students study in the course include:
|Semester||Subjects of Study|
Aesthetics & Principles of Art Appreciation (Part-I)
History of Indian Paintings (Part-I)
Aesthetics & Principles of Art Appreciation (Part II)
History of Indian Paintings (Part II)
History of European Painting Medieval Period to 19th Century AD (Part-I)
History of Modern Indian Arts (Part-I)
Life Study (Part-I)
History of European Painting Medieval Period to 19th Century AD (Part-II)
History of Modern Indian Arts (Part II)
Life Study (Part II)
Scope of MA Fine Arts Distance Education
After completing the MA Fine Arts Distance Education course, students can aspire to enter into one of the successful and bright careers ahead. The students have the choice of either going for a serious or master’s level course or can even opt for a regular mode at a respectful profile.
There are multiple disciplines in which the students can aspire for the job, such as art gallery firms, agencies, interior designers, graphic designers, etc. The average income of an applicant after passing the MA Fine Arts Distance course can go from INR 4.25 LPA to INR 7.45 LPA.
After completing an MA in Fine Arts Students can work at various posts. Some of the job roles are mentioned below:
Assistant Picture Researcher: In this post, candidates work for clients who demand customized images. They may demand hand-made images or computed edited images.
Art Director: It is a top-level position in the creative department of an organization. These professionals determine which designs, photos, and elements to use. They mainly work in PR agencies, Marketing firms, Media, etc. They can easily earn INR 6.5 LPA – INR 10 LPA.
MA Fine Arts Distance Education Salary Offered
The average annual salary offered to distance MA fine arts professionals ranges between INR 03 to 08 Lakh per annum. After gaining good experience, an individual can get a hike of 30% to 50%. Apart from it, they can also switch to other organizations in which they want to work. After completing Ma Fine Arts, the higher courses are Ph.D. and M.Phil in Arts.
Top Recruiters for MA Fine Arts Distance Education
There are some top companies that hire candidates with a good salary package as follows:
- Prime Focus
- Colors TV
- Times of India
- SKETS Studio
Job Types for MA Fine Arts Distance Education
|Art Director||Drawing Teacher|
|Graphic Artist/Designer||Art Restorer|
|Grafter & Writer||Senior Graphic Designer|
|Art Teacher||Musicians & Music Teacher|
MA Fine Arts Distance Education Job Areas
|Music Companies||Art Criticism|
|Television Industry||Animation Companies|
|Art Studios & Art Consultant||Tailoring Shops|
|Tourism Industry||Publishing Houses|
MA Fine Arts Distance Education Specializations
|Printmaking and imaging||Dance|
|Painting and drawing||Theatre|
MA Fine Arts Distance Education FAQs?
Ans- Yes, MA Fine Arts degree and certification valid for government and private.
Ans- Yes, an MA Fine Arts degree and certification are acceptable in India and other countries.
Ans- Yes, Installment payment is available.
And- MA and MFA differ greatly in their focus. The liberal arts and humanities are a broad focus of an MA degree program
Q5. Is MA Fine Arts from Distance valid?
Ans- As we mentioned above MA Fine distance education arts is not approved by UGC-DEB. So, any university does not offer this program in distance mode in India.
Q6. Which Field is best in Fine Arts?
Ans- There are various fields available in which a candidate can do a job or business or freelance work after completing MA fine arts degree. But it is very difficult to say which field is best for you because it completely depends on your own interest. But w suggest you some fields in which you can choose your favorite one:
- Tattoo Artist
- Art Director
- Graphic Artist
Q 7. Is distance MA Fine Arts equivalent to Regular MA Fine Arts?
Ans. MA Fine Arts distance education is approved by UGC (University Grant Commission). Therefore various Govt. and Private organizations/Industries offer jobs for MA fine arts distance education degree holder candidates at a reasonable salary. Also, a candidate with this goes for higher education like a regular one.
|Course Distance Education|
|Arts Course||Science Course|
|Engineering courses||Commerce Course|
|Course After 12th||LLB Course|