- 03 November 2023: By November 10, 2023, Mangalayatan University is accepting applications for its Distance Education MA in Fine Arts program.
- 03 November 2023: MA Fine Arts Distance Education at Subharti University Private Study is accepting applications from creatives. The application deadline is November 10, 2023.
- 03 November 2023: An MA Fine Arts Private program is available at Sri Krishna University for those with an interest in the visual arts and creative expression. Apply by November 14, 2023 to study fine arts online.
- 03 November 2023: As of November 12, 2023, NIILM University Vocational Courses is going to launch MA Fine Arts Distance Education.
- 03 November 2023: WC University is offering admission to MA Fine Arts distance education. students can apply before the last date November 15, 2023.
- 03 November 2023: Students can enroll in distance MA Fine Arts courses at IMTS Institute. The admission process can be completed before 10 November 2023. Apply Now
MA Fine Arts Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MA in Fine Arts|
|Fee||INR 10,090 to INR 35,980 / Year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why MA Fine Arts Distance Education?
The reason why one must select the MA Fine Arts Distance Education program to continue their educational journey is shared in the following pointers.
- The Master of Arts (MA) Fine Arts program in distance education mode is easy to apply for because most universities offer online mode in place of offline mode, which permits candidates to complete the admission process from their homes.
- The fine arts advanced degree program in open and distance learning mode does not have an expensive nature at most universities.
- Students who get admission to the MA Fine Arts ODL program do not need to visit the campus even for PCP classes if they live in distant locations. They may download the recorded lectures and other study materials for the advanced degree program from the university’s official website. Downloading and streaming for students are free.
- The MA Fine Arts distance education program’s approval from UGC makes it certified for learning in the ODL mode. No educational or professional organizations disapprove of the authority of the advanced degree program in fine arts.
Candidates should continue gathering the necessary information because they will receive comprehensive information about the MA Fine Arts Distance Education program in the following sections.
Is Distance MA Fine Arts Worth it?
Yes, an MA Fine Arts Distance Education course is worth getting a career filled with opportunities, and it must be secured from a known institute.
- Skills: A distance MA Fine Arts course provides a better understanding of the various concepts of fine arts. It will provide skills such as graphical designing, sketching, drawing, creativity, and so on.
- Time Flexibility: There is an opportunity for candidates who need extra time to do other tasks. In this way, there is a chance to set their own study schedule, and the candidates are not bound to attend regular classes.
- Fee and Cost: The cost of studying a distance MA Fine Arts course ranges from INR 10,090 to INR 35,980. Individuals who face financial constraints can avail this opportunity and complete their higher studies.
- Earn While You Learn: A distance MA Fine Arts course is an opportunity for working professionals because this way, they can complete their higher studies and also perform the work at the same time.
Key Features of MA Fine Arts Distance Learning
- Learning through this MA Fine Arts Distance Education course makes students able with systematic, analytical, and observational skills and they are enabled to explore fine arts, performing arts, and related areas.
- Candidates who want to take this MA Fine Arts Distance Education course at their place with flexibility can now pursue this program in the distance and online learning mode.
- It has the same scope as it’s for the regular courses and students get the opportunity in many areas of fine arts.
- Multiple job roles that can be offered to candidates who successfully secure this degree are graphic designer, editor, writer, instructor, photographer, cinematographer, museum curator, and so on.
- In this type of learning Distance Education Board (DEB) provides approval and also it has been recognized by UGC.
- This course covers the fine art or fine arts encompass art forms developed primarily for aesthetics and or concept rather than practical application.
- A Fine arts program offers students the chance to study a good form of totally different art mediums. Examples are color theory, 2-D design, animation, 3-D design, artistic creation, music theory, PC applications, and web style.
Distance MA Course Specializations
MA Fine Arts Distance Education Admission 2023
IMTS Institute is now accepting applications for its MA Fine Arts course for the academic year 2023-24. The deadline for completing the online registration form is 10 November 2023. It is not necessary to take an entrance exam to enrol in the programme, as candidates can apply directly for it. BA Fine Arts or equivalent from a recognized university is the minimum eligibility criteria for admission to this programme.
Distance-learning MA in Fine Arts takes 2 years. The MA Fine Arts Distance course requires an undergraduate degree from a recognized university. Merit-based or direct admission is possible. Only applications submitted before the deadline will be considered for admission.
MA Fine Arts Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants with a bachelor’s degree in fine arts will be considered for admission to MA Fine Arts Distance Learning admission.
- Applicants must have scored 35- 50% marks in their BA Fine Arts or BFA.
- No entrance exam will be required for MA Fine Arts Distance Education admission.
- Students must carry all the required documents at the time of registration. They must have a marks sheet of 10th, 12th, and bachelor’s, identity Proofs, etc.
MA Fine Arts Distance Education Fee
- The admission fee includes the exam, tuition, identity card, and other fees. A study material fee is charged in addition. Student payments can be made online rather than in person.
- There is no exact fee, but the approximate fee will be INR 10,090 to INR 35,980 per year. It may change according to the university guideline.
MA Fine Arts Distance Education Admission Process
Candidates looking for admission to the MA Fine Arts distance education course can follow the steps listed below:
- Firstly, students need to fill out the registration form which is attached to this article.
- Fill out all the details correctly and submit.
- Counsellors of IMTS Institute will call you as soon as possible.
- They will help you to understand the complete admission process and tell you about the list of required documents.
- In, order to complete the admission process students need to fill out and submit an online application form.
MA Fine Arts Distance Education in India
Master of Arts (MA) in fine arts is a popular course in India that is pursued by many students every year. The study of MA Fine Arts distance education is approved by UGC & DEB, and a group of students likes to pursue this programme in distance mode.
Those students who have passed BA Fine Arts or equivalent graduate examination are eligible for admission to distance MA Fine Arts courses in India. Admission to this programme in distance mode is based on merit, or a direct admission facility is also available.
Painting, printmaking, applied arts, sculpture, and other topics are covered in the MA Fine Arts Distance Education course. An MA Fine Arts Distance Education course can cost a variety of amounts, depending on the university you choose. Both public and private sectors offer jobs to BA fine art holders.
Art Directors, Drawing Teachers, Graphic Designers, Creative Directors, Music Teachers, Graphic designers, animators, curators, art designers, lecturers, etc., are some examples of job profiles. Qualifications and experience determine the minimum wage.
In India, all states like Assam, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Haryana, Punjab, Gujarat and more are offering MA in Fine Arts course through their universities in distance mode. Students who want to pursue the course apply at the university/institute after completing all eligibility requirements.
MA Fine Arts Distance Education in Delhi
IMTS Institute is one of the best institutes and is located in Delhi NCR. A large number of students from Delhi NCR and other states of India reach us to fulfill their need for higher education. We have the shortest way for the students and working professionals through which students and working professionals contact us easily. Candidates just need to fill in their query and contact details in the registration form attached above, so that our counselors will contact you.
We provide the best way of doing their desired course at affordable fee ranges. Students or Working professionals seeking admission to MA Fine Arts distance education in Delhi NCR can register themselves before the deadline.
MA Fine Arts Distance Education in Kerala
Students of Kerala also fill out the attached application form to book free career counseling sessions with IMTS Institutes’ expert educational counselors. They can help you know about the complete admission process and application form filling in Kerala. Admission to the MA Fine Arts distance education program is based on the merit score of candidates.
The MA in Fine Arts is one of the most popular PG courses in Kerala. It is possible to complete the course via distance learning. For admission to IMTS Institute’s MA in Fine Arts course, students must meet all eligibility requirements. Students will be able to complete the admission process online without visiting the institute in person. By using their laptop, they are able to secure their admission online.
What is MA Fine Arts Distance Education?
MA Fine Arts distance learning is a PG-level degree programme offered by many universities in India. This degree is designed to make professionals in the field of high-level arts. Different private or Government firms hire these candidates at high salary packages in return for their services.
Painting, design, dance, and music are among the topics covered in the distance MA program in Fine Arts. Besides Music, Visual Arts, Dance, Filmmaking, Painting, and so on, the course offers many specializations. After completing the program, graduates can pursue careers as Art Directors, Animators, or Graphic Designers.
MA Fine Arts Distance Education Syllabus
Two year master’s degree programme consists of various core and elective subjects such as the History of Indian Painting, Pictorials, History of European Painting from the Medieval Period to 19th Century AD, History of Modern Indian Arts, Creative landscape, Portraiture, Life study, etc. These fine arts subjects develop skills and a good understanding of the field students can perform better in their careeer.
|Semester||Subjects of Study|
Aesthetics & Principles of Art Appreciation (Part-I)
History of Indian Paintings (Part-I)
Aesthetics & Principles of Art Appreciation (Part II)
History of Indian Paintings (Part II)
History of European Painting Medieval Period to 19th Century AD (Part-I)
History of Modern Indian Arts (Part-I)
Life Study (Part-I)
History of European Painting Medieval Period to 19th Century AD (Part-II)
History of Modern Indian Arts (Part II)
Life Study (Part II)
Scope of MA Fine Arts Distance Education
After completing the MA Fine Arts Distance Education course, students can aspire to enter into one of the successful and bright careers ahead. The students have the choice of either going for a serious or master’s level course or can even opt for a regular mode at a respectful profile.
There are multiple disciplines in which the students can aspire for the job, such as art gallery firms, agencies, interior designers, graphic designers, etc. The average income of an applicant after passing the MA Fine Arts Distance course can go from INR 4.25 LPA to INR 7.45 LPA.
After completing an MA in Fine Arts Students can work at various posts. Some of the job roles are mentioned below:
Assistant Picture Researcher: In this post, candidates work for clients who demand customized images. They may demand hand-made images or computed edited images.
Art Director: It is a top-level position in the creative department of an organization. These professionals determine which designs, photos, and elements to use. They mainly work in PR agencies, Marketing firms, Media, etc. They can easily earn INR 6.5 LPA – INR 10 LPA.
MA Fine Arts Distance Education Salary Offered
The average annual salary offered to distance MA fine arts professionals ranges between INR 03 to 08 Lakh per annum. After gaining good experience, an individual can get a hike of 30% to 50%. Apart from it, they can also switch to other organizations in which they want to work. After completing MA Fine Arts, the higher courses are Ph.D. and M.Phil. in Arts.
Job Types for MA Fine Arts Distance Education
|Art Director||Drawing Teacher|
|Graphic Artist/Designer||Art Restorer|
|Grafter & Writer||Senior Graphic Designer|
|Art Teacher||Musicians & Music Teacher|
MA Fine Arts Distance Education Job Areas
|Music Companies||Art Criticism|
|Television Industry||Animation Companies|
|Art Studios & Art Consultant||Tailoring Shops|
|Tourism Industry||Publishing Houses|
MA Fine Arts Distance Education FAQs?
Ans- Yes, MA Fine Arts degree and certification valid for government and private.
Ans- Yes, an MA Fine Arts degree and certification are acceptable in India and other countries.
Ans- Yes, Installment payment is available.
And- Compared to a Master of Arts, a Master of Fine Arts has a very different focus.MA programs typically focus on a broad range of liberal arts and humanities disciplines as part of their curriculum.
Q5. Is MA Fine Arts from Distance valid?
Ans- It must be noted that the UGC-DEB has yet to approve MA Fine Distance Education Arts, as we mentioned earlier. In India, no university offers this program as a distance learning program at the moment.
Q6. Which Field is best in Fine Arts?
Ans- There are various fields available in which a candidate can do a job or business or freelance work after completing MA fine arts degree. But it is very difficult to say which field is best for you because it completely depends on your own interest. But w suggest you some fields in which you can choose your favorite one:
- Tattoo Artist
- Art Director
- Graphic Artist
Q 7. Is distance MA Fine Arts equivalent to Regular MA Fine Arts?
Ans. MA Fine Arts distance education is approved by UGC (University Grant Commission). Therefore various Govt. and Private organizations/Industries offer jobs for MA fine arts distance education degree holder candidates at a reasonable salary. Also, a candidate with this goes for higher education like a regular one.