MA Fine Arts Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MA Fine Arts|
|Fee||INR 10,090 to INR 15,980 / Year|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Approved By||UGC /DEB|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
Distance MA Course Specializations
MA Fine Arts Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Admission in MA Fine Arts Distance Education has started at IMTS Institute for sessions 2022-23. The course admission is based upon the UG exam score. The enrollment process is simple, and students get direct admission to this distance learning course. The program best suits to humanities students. Master of Arts in Fine Arts through distance education is a 2-year program. IMTS Institute provides the best distance learning experience for MA Fine arts courses.
Key Features of MA Fine Arts Distance Learning
- Learning through this course makes students able with systematic, analytical, and observational skills and they are enabled to explore visual arts, performing arts, and related areas.
- Candidates who want to take this course at their place with flexibility can now pursue this program in the distance and online learning mode.
- It has the same scope as it’s for the regular courses and students get the opportunity in many areas of fine arts.
- Multiple job roles that can be offered to candidates who successfully secure this degree are graphic designer, editor, writer, instructor, photographer, cinematographer, museum curators, and so on.
- In this type of learning Distance Education Board (DEB) provides approval and also it has been recognized by UGC.
MA Fine Arts Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- Any candidate who previously has studied for a bachelor’s degree in any related field will be considered for admissions.
- This admission will be merit-based and have no entrance exam in the criteria.
- Only the required marks of students are 50% in the overall subjects of the last exam.
MA Fine Arts Distance Education Fees
There is no exact fee, but the approximate fee will be (INR 10,090 to INR 15,980 per year). It may change according to the university guideline.
MA Fine Arts Distance Education Admission Process
The steps to be registered for MA Fine Arts are given as:
- Aspirants open the webpage of IMTS and go to the admission menu.
- Register by submitting the form after filling it with details and documents.
- IMTS counsellor will guide you with any query so candidates can contact you.
- A link counsellor will send to you and fee payment made through it.
- You will be automatically registered and the confirmation email will be received in your inbox.
Key Points of MA Fine Arts Distance Education
- MA Fine Arts Distance Education. It is a Postgraduate fine arts course.
- This course covers the fine art or fine arts encompass art form developed primarily for aesthetics and or concept rather than practical application.
- A Fine arts program offers students the chance to study a good form of totally different art mediums. Examples are color theory, 2-D design, animation, 3-D design, artistic creation, music theory, PC applications, and web style.
- MA Fine art is the most popular degree, and it is easily available in the university for distance education and regular course.
- The course can be possible after any graduate student must have a minimum of 45% in a UG degree.
- Fine art practices prepare the students for professional involvement within contemporary art and the creative industry during the courses.
- This course is delivered by individual studio lectures, practice, seminars, one-to-one tutorials, and masterclasses.
Benefits of MA Fine Arts Distance Education
- Time flexibility: The candidates of this course can study because it gives the freely time flexibility in admission and study. The distance MA course can not disturb the scheduled work of the candidate.
- Low cost: The fee structure of the distance MA program is low instead of the regular MA. The fee of the fine arts is averagely is INR 04K to 02 LPA. It is affordable for the students.
- Earn while you learn: This course can not disturb the candidate’s daily activities. The students of this program can earn during this course.
- Online classes: The students receive their books and lectures online. The distance MA arts program cannot allow the candidate to present in a physical class. All process of this course is done online.
MA Fine Arts Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester||Subjects of Study|
Aesthetics & Principles of Art Appreciation (Part-I)
History of Indian Paintings (Part-I)
Aesthetics & Principles of Art Appreciation (Part-II)
History of Indian Paintings (Part-II)
History of European Painting Medieval Period to 19th Century AD (Part-I)
History of Modern Indian Arts (Part-I)
Life Study (Part-I)
History of European Painting Medieval Period to 19th Century AD (Part-II)
History of Modern Indian Arts (Part-II)
Life Study (Part-II)
MA Fine Arts Distance Education Salary Offered
The average annual salary offered to fine arts professionals ranges between INR 03 to 08 Lakh per annum. After completing Ma Fine Arts, the higher courses are Ph.D. and M.Phil in Arts.
Job Types for MA Fine Arts Distance Education
- Art Director
- Graphic Artist/Designer
- Grafter & Writer
- Art Teacher
- Creative Director
- Drawing Teacher
- Art Restorer
- Senior Graphic Designer
- Art Critic
- Musicians & Music Teacher
- Art Director
- 3d Artist
- Music Companies
- Fashion Houses
- Educational Institutes
- Television Industry
- Art Studios & Art Consultant
- Tourism Industry
- Advertising Companies
- Art Criticism
- Animation Companies
- Tailoring Shops
- Publishing Houses
- Conceptual Art
- Printmaking and imaging
- Painting and drawing
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans- Yes, MA Fine Arts degree and certification valid for government and private.
Ans- Yes, an MA Fine Arts degree and certification is acceptable in India and other countries.
Ans-Yes, Installment payment is available.
And- yes, it might be changeable University will take all decision Examination mode.
Be the first to leave a review.