MA Civil Services Distance Education: To get admission to this distance education course candidates must have passed a BA or other UG degree in relevant subjects or streams. The Master of Arts Civil Services ODL program takes 2 years to complete. Most of the universities charge a fee between INR 12,350 to 35,450 per year for this master’s degree course.
Distance MA courses in Civil Services typically provide their services to government agencies and departments. Such professionals are not answered to any political party rather they are responsible to be answered before the state or federal government. In every state, the extent of the civil servants as per the rules and regulations is varying. Studying this course is also considered a component of public service studies, mostly these two are considered the same.
- Course Full Form: Masters of Arts in Civil Services
- Eligibility: Qualifying the BA or another graduate degree in relevance to this course is required. It will be preferred that students have previously studied the subject of MA Civil Services Distance Education and obtained at least a 50% score.
- Career-wise: The job area after completing this course is vast, individuals can be appointed as public servants or civil servants in public or private sectors. Such employed persons are earning INR 2-12 LPA.
MA Civil Services Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MA Civil Services|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Rs 12,350 to 35,450 per year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why MA Civil Services Distance Education
MA in Civil Services is a postgraduate degree with a duration of 2 years. It can be pursued by any bachelor who has graduated from any UGC-approved university. Distance education is becoming a trend because of its time flexibility. Students who are involved in jobs, civil exam preparation, and other activities can complete their master’s through distance learning.
Civil Services offers a wide range of prestigious jobs to candidates who wish to join them. For many Indians, serving as a civil servant is considered to be a dream come true. There is no doubt that these services are under the control of the government of India, which supplies the power, money, and public influence to run these services.
Distance MA Course Specializations
Key Features of MA Civil Services Distance Education
- Pursuing a course of MA in civil service enable students with skills like active negotiation, critical thinking, strong decision-making, leadership, problem-solving, good communication, and organizational skills.
- When one successfully gets this degree he/she can further take a step towards getting civil service jobs in areas such as Inland Revenue Services, Indian Audit & Account Services, P & T Indian Accounts and Finance Services, and so on.
- Because this course is the way to build a way for students towards higher professions thus it is highly demanding in India and that is the reason this course is now available for such candidates in distance mode.
- Its recognition has been obtained from University Grant Commission (UGC) and Distance Education Board (DEB) and this way it is recognized everywhere.
MA Civil Services Distance Education Admission
- Admission into Distance MA in Civil Services has started for sessions 2023. Candidates can fill out the form at IMTS Institute to get cleared admission-related queries.
- It is a 2 Years Course in Civil Services, A student can take online admission. If candidates are interested to get admission to the course, firstly they are required to know about the admission criteria. You can get admission online and offline but it depends on the university.
- If a student dreams of being an IAS or IPS officer, MA Civil Service is the right study program to select.
- This course makes students able to be civil servants in the future, which can perform their duties for the state better than any other.
- After being appointed as an IAS or IPS officer, one can get a salary amount from Rs 1 Lakh to Rs 2.2 Lakhs per month.
Distance MA Civil Services Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate is eligible for admission if him/her is graduated with a related degree from a recognized university.
- The admissions are provided to students if their marks in the last degree exam are 50% or above it.
- Entries for this course are not entrance exam based and only merit is the way to get admissions.
There is not an exact fee but the approx fee will be (INR 12,350 to 35,450 per year) It can be changed according to the university.
Benefits of MA Civil Services Distance Education
- Time flexibility: This course is easy for the candidates because they can do their part-time work. They give their time to this course at their own pace. Students can not attend the physical class in this course.
- Low cost: The fee structure of this course makes it easier for students because its fee is lower than the regular MA course. The suitable course is Rs 12,350 to 35,450/year.
- Earn while you learn: When the students want to study this course they can continue their current work. The distance course allows the candidate to earn during the study.
- Online classes: The more beneficial facility of this program is that it provides course material online. The distance mode provides the link to the candidate for taking lectures and books. They can receive them whenever they want.
MA Civil Services Distance Education scope
There are various job options after having MA Civil Services distance education. candidates can find one of the most honorable jobs in India in civil services with a good salary and job reputation. Candidates are eligible after graduation to enroll in masters.
MA Civil Services Distance Education Admission Procedure
There is a procedure for admission given below:
- Each aspirant must visit the IMTS webpage and create an account.
- Proceed application form using this account and also pay the fee.
- IMTS counselors are available for aspirants to guide them throughout the process.
- Students can also complete the process directly through the counselor.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)?
Ans: Yes, This MA Civil Services Distance Education course is approved by UGC/DEB/AICTE And the government of India. Students’ certificates are valid in all government and private organizations.
Ans: Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India or Abroad.
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fees in installments either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans: Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per university rules.
|Course Distance Education|
|Arts Course||Science Course|
|Engineering courses||Commerce Course|
|Course After 12th||LLB Course|