MA Hindi Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Master of Arts (MA) in Hindi is a pg-level degree program. In this course, the focus is given on Hindi literature, its language, history, and the stages of evolution in Hindi literature with the passage of time. There are many factors why the students after graduation choose to study in this program.
One of the most common reasons is the career that can be built after pursuing a MA Distance Education in Hindi as there are many job roles one can be placed on. The expertise that one gain throughout this course are numerous as the students acquire an excellent grasp of the Hindi language and its usage. Individuals who learn this course also have the option to be Hindi writers and Poets to promote the Hindi literature using the advanced means.
- Course Full Form: Masters of Arts in Hindi
- Eligibility: It is preferred to have a BA Hindi degree for getting admission to the MA Hindi distance program, any other relevant degree may also be acceptable. The entrance exam may be taken by some institutes to evaluate the merit.
- Duration: At least 2 years are needed for all candidates to complete this distance degree program of MA Hindi.
- Fee: MA Hindi distance education course fee is about INR 10,000 to INR 21,000 annually.
- Career-wise: Any student who holds a MA Hindi degree can further be enrolled in M.Phil or PhD degree in Hindi. One can get an annual salary of INR 3 to 20 lacs in areas of employment like journalism, private or public institutes.
MA Hindi Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Master of Arts in Hindi|
|Fee Structure||Rs 10,000 – Rs 21,000 per year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
Distance MA Course Specializations
Why MA Hindi Distance Education?
- This course is best suited to students who desire about learning Hindi literature and have e interest in practicing the Hindi language. It is also good for generating employment in the area.
- The increasing importance of the Hindi literature and utilization of this language in many firms to assist customers have caused to teach the MA Hindi course distance and online mode.
- The areas that can be joined after getting the MA in Hindi are Journalism, Educational institutes either private or public, and so on. Such graduates can become well-known Hindi scholars and teachers.
- Its scope is higher as it can be observed from the areas of its employment and the syllabus to teach this course is also similar to that of regular courses.
- From recognizing institutes such as UGC and DEB, the course has gained recognition.
MA Hindi Distance Education Admission 2022-23
MA Hindi in Distance Education is a specialized course offered for admission to fulfill the demands of students for learning about the Hindi language in detail. The curriculum of this course is developed in a manner to provide each and every bit of detail to the students so that the students pursuing this course will be able to start with a high point in their career.
Generally, admission to MA Hindi Distance Education course is pursued by the institutions after considering the applicant’s preliminary and qualifying exam scores. For getting admission into IMTS Institute for the distance MA Hindi course, students are required to fill up the application form as the primary step.
MA Hindi Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- A basic eligibility criterion of this course is qualifying for the graduation degree in a related field of learning or preferably BA Hindi.
- On a Merit basis, the score of any aspirant should not be below the minimum 50% requirement.
- In these admissions entrance exams are not necessary to be conducted.
- The average fee charged MA Hindi through distance education ranges from Rs 10,000 – Rs 21,000 per year.
MA Hindi Distance Education Admission Process
The procedure that would be followed by applicants is given as:
- IMTS website will be opened first and students will sign up.
- All the details regarding previous academic studies will be provided.
- The passing certificate of the last exam will also be attached.
- Registration will be done after you pay the required fee.
- In order to get any assistance for application students can contact the IMTS counsellor.
MA Hindi Distance Education Syllabus
In this course, the university teaches Hindi poetry, Hindi literature, etc.
|Semester I||Semester II|
|History of Literature – Ancient and Medieval||History of Literature- Modern Period|
|Novel and Short Story||Prose II – Drama and One-Act Plays|
|General Linguistics||Ancient and Medieval Hindi Poetry|
|Translation – Theory and Practice||Origin and Development of Hindi Language and Structure of Hindi|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Modern Hindi Poetry including Chayavad||Post-Chayavad Hindi Poetry|
|Theory of Literature – Indian and Western||Current Trends in Indian Literature|
|Dalit Literature in Hindi/ Official Language Hindi and Functional Hindi/ Sanskrit||Feminist Writing in Hindi/Special Author, Mohan Rakesh/Minor Literary Forms in Hindi|
Employment Areas for MA Hindi Distance Learning
- Language Departments
- Translation Departments
- Coaching Centers
- Colleges & Universities
- Publication Houses
- Tourism Departments
- Central Govt. Offices
- Public Sector Undertakings
- Print and Electronic Media Centers
Job Types for MA Hindi Distance Learning
Students can move for the job after completing the course, in the field that is mentioned below.
- Lecturer & Hindi Teacher
- Online Hindi Translator
- Hindi Content Writer
- Home Tutor
- Assistant Professor
- Freelance Translator
- Guides & Translator
- Research Fellow
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans– Students’ certificates are correct in all government and private organizations. Government organizations can attest their Certificates.
Ans– Yes, this course is approved by UGC, DEB, AICTE.
Ans– Yes, Students can pay their fee in instalment either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans– Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centres as per university rules.
Be the first to leave a review.