MA Hindi Distance Education Admission: Master of Arts in Hindi is a 2-year post-graduation distance learning program approved by UGC/DEB. The eligibility for MA Hindi Distance Education requires a bachelor’s degree in any stream and the annual course fee ranges from Rs 10,000 – Rs 25,000. Admissions can be done online or offline. The program is offered in online/distance mode by institutes like IMTS and the applications are accepted until 10 March 2024. Key subjects include Hindi literature, linguistics, grammar, poetry, prose etc.
The program is suitable for those looking to build a career in Hindi teaching, writing, research etc. The entry-level salary for such graduates ranges from INR 3.5 LPA – INR 7.5 LPA. Completing an MA in Hindi develops advanced proficiency in the language and knowledge of its literature.
Admission Process: The online application forms are invited for admission to correspondence MA Hindi course admission. At present admission to this programme is going on at IMTS Institute for the academic year session 2024-25.
MA Hindi Admission Updates (February 2024):
- IMTS Institute invites interested candidates to apply for admission to the MA Hindi program before the Last Date for admission of 10 March 2024. Apply Now
- Subharti University has opened admission for the MA Hindi course for the academic session 2024-25. Apply Now the last date of 07 March 2024.
- Admission announced at NIILM University Haryana for the MA Hindi program for the 2024-25 academic year. Submit your application by 09 March 2024 Last Date for admission.
- SKU University has commenced the admission process for the MA Hindi course for the 2024-25 academic session. Apply before 08 March 2024.
- Mangalayatan University invites Students for applications for its MA Hindi program for the 2024-25 academic year before the continued deadline of 09 March 2024.
- William Carey University has started accepting applications for MA Hindi course beginning the 2024-25 academic session. Apply before the Last Date for admission of 07 March 2024.
MA Hindi Distance Education Highlights
|Master of Arts in Hindi
|Rs 10,000 – Rs 25,000 per year
|UGC / DEB
|Online / Distance
What is MA Hindi Distance Education?
MA Hindi via Open and Distance Learning mode is a flexible program that allows completing higher education without physically attending on-campus classes. The curriculum of this master’s degree program is focused on the study of core subjects like Hindi literature, Linguistics, Literacy criticism, Cultural studies, Translation of Languages, etc.
The MA Hindi Distance Education program offers a range of fascinating books for students to explore, including renowned works like “Godaan” by Munshi Premchand, “Tamas” by Bhisham Sahni, “Suraj Ka Satwa Ghoda” by Dharamvir Bharati, and many others.
MA Hindi distance learning program opens up various career opportunities to a candidate including journalism, translation, teaching, content creation, etc.
- Eligibility: It is preferred to have a BA Hindi degree for getting admission to the MA Hindi distance program, any other relevant degree may also be acceptable. The entrance exam may be taken by some institutes to evaluate merit.
- Fee: The average academic fee for a Master of Arts in Hindi distance program is seen as around INR 10,000 to INR 25,000 annually in private and government-owned universities.
- Career-wise: One of the most common reasons is the career that can be built after pursuing an MA in Distance Education in Hindi as there are many job roles one can be placed in. The expertise that one gains throughout this course is numerous as the students acquire an excellent grasp of the Hindi language and its usage. Individuals who learn this course also have the option to be Hindi writers and Poets to promote Hindi literature using advanced means.
Any student who holds an MA Hindi degree can further be enrolled in an MPhil or PhD degree in Hindi. One can get an annual salary of INR 3 to 20 lacs in areas of employment like journalism, and private or public institutes.
Why MA Hindi Distance Education?
- This course is best suited to students who desire to learn Hindi literature and have e interest in practicing the Hindi language. It is also good for generating employment in the area.
- Applicants may get admission to the MA Hindi distance education program without appearing in any entrance examination which is supposed to be seen in the regular mode quite normally.
- The increasing importance of the Hindi literature and utilization of this language in many firms to assist customers have caused the MA Hindi course distance and online mode.
- The areas that can be joined after getting the MA in Hindi are Journalism, Educational institutes either private or public, and so on. Such graduates can become well-known Hindi scholars and teachers.
- Its scope is higher as can be observed from the areas of its employment and the syllabus to teach this course is also similar to that of regular courses.
- From recognizing institutes such as UGC and DEB, the course has gained recognition.
Is Distance MA Hindi Worth it?
It is worth your time and money to pursue an MA in Hindi through distance learning if you can get this degree from a top-ranked university in India that offers this degree in the best way possible.
- Skills: After getting admission to this MA course, you can learn Hindi writing skills, communication skills, dictation skills, Hindi teaching skills, and analytical and logical skills.
- Time Flexibility: Distance studying for an MA in Hindi gives students more freedom to work at their own pace and examine assignments as necessary.
- Fee and cost: Distance MA in Hindi costs very low because it does not require any travel expenses. The tuition fee for this program is also cheap compared to a regular MA. The academic cost is average between INR 10,000 to INR 25,000 per annum.
- Earn While You Learn: While learning this MA education, you can also earn money by doing some work or a Job. Due to the time flexibility of this distance learning program, students can avail this opportunity.
Distance MA Course Specializations
MA Hindi Distance Education Admission 2024
MA Hindi Distance Education Admission forms are available online at IMTS Institute. An applicant must have completed a BA in Hindi, BA General, or any other graduation-level course from a UGC-approved university. To confirm their admission number, students must verify their admission number.
Admission to the distance MA program with a Hindi specialization is directly offered. No institute holds an entrance. To be eligible to participate in the program, all eligibility criteria must be met. Application forms for the program must be filled out online by students before the deadline to be considered.
The admission procedure is very simple and can be completed in a few steps at IMTS Institute. Apart from that, they can also call the above-given number with any questions they might have regarding admissions and courses. Free counselling is also offered by IMTS Institute.
MA Hindi Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
All students must meet the university’s eligibility requirements before being admitted to any course. We will follow the same process here as well. The following guidelines must be followed if students wish to gain admission to a Hindi MA program.
- A basic eligibility criterion of this course is qualifying for the graduation degree in a related field of learning preferably BA Hindi.
- On a Merit basis, the score of any aspirant should not be below the minimum 50% requirement.
- In these admissions, entrance exams are not necessary to be conducted.
MA Hindi Distance Education Fees
All categories of students can afford the MA Hindi Distance Education admission fee. The application fee must be paid to confirm the registration of the student. The application form fee is subject to change each year. To find out about the application fee, students can contact the counselors. Students can pay their fees online through a variety of methods like Debit/Credit, UPI, and Net Banking.
- The average fee charged by MA Hindi through distance education ranges from Rs 10,000 – Rs 25,000 per year.
MA Hindi Distance Education Application Form
The admission process for MA in Hindi has been started at IMTS Institute for the academic session 2024. Students need to fill out the application form to get admission to the course.
On this page is attached an application form, which can be filled out and submitted, and a consultant will contact you shortly. During the interview, you will learn about the full admission process and get answers to questions regarding the course such as fees, the online application process, etc.
Make sure you are eligible for admission before filling out the MA Hindi distance education application form. All details on the application form must be accurate in order to be able to contact students easily.
MA Hindi Distance Education Admission Process 2024
Students need to be very careful while following the admission process because often students make very small mistakes. Below, we have listed all the things that students will need to do during the admission process.
- IMTS website will be opened first and students will sign up.
- All the details regarding previous academic studies will be provided.
- The passing certificate of the last exam will also be attached.
- Registration will be done after you pay the required fee.
- In order to get any assistance for application students can contact the IMTS counsellor.
MA Hindi Distance Education Syllabus
In the distance MA Hindi course, students are taught topics like Hindi Prose and poetry, Literature, Drama, etc. The course is covered under 4 semesters. The detailed curriculum of the distance MA in Hindi is the following:
|History of Literature – Ancient and Medieval
|History of Literature- Modern Period
|Novel and Short Story
|Prose II – Drama and One-Act Plays
|Ancient and Medieval Hindi Poetry
|Translation – Theory and Practice
|Origin and Development of Hindi Language and Structure of Hindi
|Modern Hindi Poetry including Chayavad
|Post-Chayavad Hindi Poetry
|Theory of Literature – Indian and Western
|Current Trends in Indian Literature
|Dalit Literature in Hindi/ Official Language Hindi and Functional Hindi/ Sanskrit
|Feminist Writing in Hindi/Special Author, Mohan Rakesh/Minor Literary Forms in Hindi
MA Hindi Distance Education in India
In India, a Master of Arts in Hindi through Open and Distance Learning mode is completely valid and approved by the UGC & DEB. Students can be admission to the distance MA Hindi course for the academic year at any of the popular universities and institutes. IMTS Institute is a top distance learning institute in India. A large number of Students from every area of India like Tamilnadu, Hyderabad, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, and Haryana, can fill out the form given above at IMTS Institute.
MA Hindi Distance Education in Tamilnadu
Students from Tamil Nadu state can apply for admission to MA Hindi distance education at IMTS Institute. It is a very popular institute that provides its services all over India. Students from Tamilnadu state can get a quality education at very affordable fee ranges.
Objectives of MA Hindi Course: The Distance MA Hindi program is specifically designed for students seeking careers in teaching or translation. As part of this program, you will study the history and evolution of Hindi poetry and prose over the centuries, as well as the scientific underpinnings of the Devnagri script and linguistic nuances. It provides a deep understanding of Hindi as its primary objective. Students who complete this course will possess a solid understanding of the following key domains:
- Application of Hindi & Journalism
- History of Hindi Literature
- Development of Poetry
- Development of Prose
- Origin & Development of the Hindi Language
Is Distance MA Hindi Results in a Good Career?
Pursuing an MA in Hindi via distance learning is a great decision. As there are 425 million people in the world who speak Hindi as a first language, making it one of the most spoken languages in the world.
There are another 120 million people who speak Hindi as a second language, making it one of the most lucrative languages in which to advance your career. It is required that candidates pass their 10+2 exams with a minimum of 50% marks.
Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, with an average of at least 50%, to be considered for this position. Moreover, the candidate should also have received a degree from a reputable university during his or her undergraduate studies.
Scope of MA Hindi Distance Education
In India, the MA in Hindi via distance learning study has a vast reach. Students enrolled in the course have a greater possibility of entering a variety of occupational profiles. MA Hindi jobs are available for both recent graduates and entry-level candidates. Following an MA in Hindi, graduates can find employment in a variety of roles and industries. With a Master’s degree in Hindi, students have a wide range of rewarding and high-paying career options. Teaching elementary school, teaching secondary school, and copy editing are all acceptable majors for the degree.
Employment Areas for MA Hindi Distance Learning
- Language Departments
- Translation Departments
- Coaching Centers
- Colleges & Universities
- Publication Houses
- Tourism Departments
- Central Govt. Offices
- Public Sector Undertakings
- Print and Electronic Media Centers
Job Types for MA Hindi Distance Learning
There are a variety of opportunities available for students who complete the MA Hindi course, both in the public and private sectors.
Students can move for the job after completing the course, in the field that is mentioned below.
- Lecturer & Hindi Teacher
- Online Hindi Translator
- Hindi Content Writer
- Home Tutor
- Assistant Professor
- Freelance Translator
- Guides & Translator
- Research Fellow
MA Hindi Distance Education Salary
Salary structures are determined after consideration of numerous factors that affect one’s compensation after completing any course. Those who have completed a degree from a reputable institution, acquired skills, and have experience in the field. An individual’s pay increases with his or her skills and experience. MA Hindi distance education offers salaries between INR 3 LPA and INR 20 LPA.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)?
Ans– Students’ certificates are correct in all government and private organizations. Government organizations can attest their Certificates.
Ans– Yes, this course is approved by UGC, DEB, and AICTE.
Ans– Yes, Students can pay their fees in installments either semester-wise or Year-wise.
Ans– Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centres as per university rules.
Ques: What is the qualification for an MA in Hindi distance education?
Ans: For admission to the Master of Arts in Hindi distance education admission candidates must have a bachelor’s degree with Hindi as a compulsory subject.