MA Fashion Design Distance Education Admission: Master of Arts in Fashion Design is a postgraduate course with a duration of 2 years. The course is best for students who want to study fashion illustration, pattern making and grading, computer-aided fashion designing, the history of Indian Costumes and more. Students who have completed their UG degree will be eligible to apply for admission. The course offers a wide scope and students can work on prestigious job profiles like Fashion Journalist, Fashion Consultant and Costume Designer. An individual can earn a salary package ranging from INR 03 lac to INR 05 Lac.
- Course Full Name: Master of Arts in Fashion Design
- Duration: A duration that is mandatory to complete the distance MA degree in Fashion Design is almost 2 years which students are taught across 4 semesters.
- Eligibility Criteria: The minimum eligibility requirement for admission to this program is having a bachelor’s degree in a relevant stream with an average of 40% marks minimum.
- Fee: The Charge for distance MA Fashion Design course vary by the university/institute. But, the average fee charged for this course is approximately INR 20,000 per annum.
MA Fashion Design Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MA Fashion Design|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 12,000 – INR 28,000 / Year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why pursue MA in Fashion Design Distance Education?
MA Fashion Design Distance Education is specially designed for students who can not join regular classes in physical mode. It is a master-level course of duration of 2 years. Storming growth can be seen in the Fashion design industry. As the course is in trend and the jobs are also available in sufficient quantity. One can establish his career as a fashion designer and get paid on a high scale.
Apart from it, Students have all study material in online and printed form so they can study the course at any time, anywhere. Recorded videos are also available for the students so they can watch and learn at their suitable time.
Is Distance MA Fashion Design worth it?
It is worth studying a distance MA in Fashion Design to enter the fashion industry and become a successful and unique fashion designer.
- Skills: These include proactivity & creativity, interpersonal skills, remarkable sewing skills, visualization, sketching skills, art skills, communication, business skills, time management, computer-aided fashion design, leadership, etc.
- Time Flexibility: The flexibility of this course makes it attractive to many candidates because they can set their own study schedule, review it anytime, or take the lectures available whenever possible.
- Fee and Cost: This will be the most affordable course for most of the students from backward families who cannot afford a high fee structure, and the cost of this course is INR 20,000 per annum.
- Earn While You Learn: Candidates who need some financial support or want to gain some experience in the professional field can best select this course as this way, they will be able to earn while they learn.
Distance MA Course Specializations
Key Features of MA Fashion Design Distance Learning
- Fashion design enables students to get awareness about various designing tasks such as innovation, drawing and sketching skills, fashion trends, sewing and cutting patterns, and so on.
- The candidates are equipped with skills like being aware of shapes, textures, and colors and having an artistic and creative mind.
- This course has a good scope even when pursued in the online and distance mode and provides vast opportunities to its learners. The individual can be appointed in textile mills, garment stores, colleges & Universities, consulting firms, and so on.
MA Fashion Design Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission into Distance MA in Fashion Design at IMTS Institute has started for session 2023. Selection will be made through merit in graduation degree. Most online associate’s degree programs in fashion design are completed in 2 years, provided the student is listed full-time.
Typically, there aren’t any on-campus needs, and students meet all of their work remotely. Fashion design is the best option to make a career for girls and boys interested in creative and arts-related jobs. If students are interested in fashion design and its related field, this course is a good option.
MA Fashion Design Distance Education Application Form
The application form is available online/offline according to university admission guidelines. Students can visit the official website of the university to fill out the online application form for admission to the MA in Fashion Design course. Students must check their eligibility before filling out the form.
MA Fashion Design Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- The eligibility of students who want to pursue this course depends on their last degree and it is required to be a bachelor’s degree in the relevant subject.
- Every candidate should have scored a minimum range of scores not falling below 50%
- In the admission of distance courses such as distance MA Fashion Design, entrance exams are not necessarily conducted.
MA Fashion Design Distance Education Fees
They can pay their fee by using several payment methods like credit cards, debit cards, demand drafts, etc. Students should keep the receipt for future reference. MA Fashion Design Distance Education fee structure changes every year. Students must contact the education counsellor to know the latest fee. The approximate payment will be INR 20,000 per year. It may change according to the university guideline.
MA Fashion Design Distance Education in India
MA Fashion Design Distance Education is a PG program that is offered through distance mode in India. The fashion designing course offers a rewarding career to millions of students in India. The MA Fashion Design distance education program is available at the postgraduate level for two years after graduation. As one of the top distance learning institutes, IMTS Institute accepts applications online.
The eligibility criteria for admission to MA Fashion Design Distance Education programs, students must have a bachelor’s degree in fashion design or a related field. For students interested in applying at IMTS Institute, the application form has been provided above.
MA Fashion Design Distance Education Admissions Process
When applying for this course students are recommended to follow the procedure given below:
- Visiting the IMTS website is necessary for the first step.
- On that site, you will be registered after providing your complete details.
- The details will be academic and personal.
- In case of any questions regarding the application, applicants can consult the IMTS counsellor.
- Pay the fee and be registered through the link provided by the IMTS counsellor.
Benefits of MA Fashion Design Distance Education
- Time flexibility: The candidates can pursue their courses without skipping their scheduled work because there is no time limitation. The distance MA program permits its candidates to study their systems when they want.
- Low cost: The MA distance education course is offered in many specializations and the fee structure for these specializations is different from each other. Students who want to earn an MA in Fashion Designing distance education course need to pay INR 20,000 per month.
- Earn while you learn: This program allows the students to earn because it has no fixed schedule. When the candidate is free from their daily activities, then he discovers the course.
- Digital classes: This course has provided lectures in online mode. Some students are busy with their current work, so all addresses are professionally recorded. Access to these lectures is given to students to study the course.
MA Fashion Design Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Fashion Illustration||Fashion Illustration|
|Product Development Workshop||Product Development Workshop|
|Pattern Making and Grading||Pattern Development & Draping|
|Computer-Aided Fashion Designing||Computer-Aided Fashion Designing|
|History of Indian Costumes||Fashion Merchandising and Marketing|
|Communication Skills in English||Traditional Indian Embroideries|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Product Development Workshop||Portfolio Development|
|Advance Draping||Product Development- Workshop|
|Computer-Aided Fashion Designing||Fashion Merchandising and Retailing|
|Surface Ornamentation||Textile Chemistry|
|Global Costumes||Communication Skills in English|
|Seminar-Indian Traditional Textiles||Exhibition / Fashion Show / Display|
MA Fashion Design Distance Education Scope
The Master of Arts in Fashion Design has diverse opportunities. There is a huge demand for fashion designers. The industry is growing at a very high pace. The salary package can be unexpected. Famous fashion designers earn in lakhs. After the MA in Fine Arts, a PhD can be pursued. There are demands for such professionals in India as well as in other states. After completing this master’s program, one can become a fashion designer, costume designer, journalist, content writer, etc.
MA Fashion Design Distance Education Job Roles
There are many options of Jobs for the student of MA Fashion Design such as Apparel Production Manager, Entrepreneur, Fashion Coordinator, Costume Designer, Fashion Consultant, Cutting Assistant, Fashion Show Organizer, Production Pattern Maker, Show Room Sales Representative, Personal Stylist, Fabric Quality Control Manager, Graphic Designer, Fabric Buyer, Outside Sales Representative, etc. A student can take online and offline modes also available.
Fashion Journalists research and collect all the data and information related to the fashion industry. They write about the latest trends in fashion. They take interviews with fashion icons and write about all the fashion-related information in newspapers, magazines, websites, TV, etc.
The main role of fashion consultants is to offer fashion advice. They tell about fashion trends, latest designs, fabrics, colours, accessories, hairstyles, etc. Therefore, they need to be updated in the fashion industry.
Costume Designers are those who design a costume. The film and media industry has a great demand for costume designers. After completing, MA in fashion design, a candidate can work as a costume designer. Basically, a costume designer plan, create, and maintain clothing and accessories for all characters in a stage, film, television, dance, or opera production.
Distance MA in Fashion Design Salary
The average salary of the MA in Fashion Design graduate charged from Rs. 3 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs. The salary depends upon the skills, experience, talent, Knowledge, and organization.
MA Fashion Design Distance Education (FAQs)
Ques. Can students grow up in a career in fashion design?
Ans- Yes, Students advance their skills in fashion design, and depending upon their work experience and talent, they can grow in their career.
Ques. What will be the examination mode?
Ans- Mode may be changeable depending on university rules.