MA Fashion Design Distance Education Admission: The distance MA Fashion Design course specializes in designing skills and research in a particular area of fashion. The course covers subjects like Apparel Manufacturing Technology, Fashion Communication, and Women’s Wear Construction. Entrance exams or merit are used to determine admission to this program. Depending on the institution, the fee may vary.
Initial salary ranges from INR 3 to 10 lakhs, depending on expertise and talent. Professionals are typically employed by fashion shops, fashion design firms, fashion show businesses, educational institutes, malls, and so on. MA Fashion Design graduates can be advisors, designers, coordinators, and more. Students can also pursue higher education in appropriate fields.
- Course Full Name: Master of Arts in Fashion Design
- Duration: A duration that is mandatory to complete the distance MA degree of MA Fashion Design is almost 2 years which students are taught across 4 semesters.
- Eligibility Criteria: The minimum eligibility requirement for admission to this program is having a bachelor’s degree in a relevant stream with an average of 40% marks minimum.
- Fee: MA in Fashion Design course fee can vary according to University demand. The average fee for the program ranges between INR 12000 to INR 28000 per year.
MA Fashion Design Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MA Fashion Design|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 12000 – INR 28000 / Year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
Why MA Fashion Design Distance Education?
MA Fashion Design Distance Education is specially designed for students who can not join regular classes in physical mode. It is a master-level course of duration of 2 years. Storming growth can be seen in the Fashion design industry. As the course is in trend and the job are also available in sufficient quantity. One can establish his career as a fashion designer and get paid on a high scale.
Apart from it, Students have all study material in online and printed form so they can study the course at any time, anywhere. Recorded videos are also available for the students so they can watch and learn at their suitable time.
Distance MA Course Specializations
Key Features of MA Fashion Design Distance Learning
- Fashion design enables students to get technical awareness about various designing tasks such as innovation, drawing and sketching skills, fashion trends, sewing and cutting patterns, and so on.
- The candidates are equipped with skills like being aware of shapes, textures, and colors and having an artistic and creative mind.
- This course has a good scope even when pursued in the online and distance mode and provides vast opportunities to its learners. The individual can be appointed in textile mills, garment stores, colleges & Universities, consulting firms, and so on.
- After gaining recognition from UGC and DEB this course is also given value in every sector like it is given to the regular learning programs.
MA Fashion Design Distance Education Admission 2022
Admission into Distance MA in Fashion Design at IMTS Institute has started for session 2022-23. Selection will be made through merit in graduation degree. Most online associate’s degree programs in fashion design are completed in 2 years, provided the student is listed full-time.
Typically, there aren’t any on-campus needs, and students meet all of their work remotely. Fashion design is the best option to make a career for girls and boys interested in creative and arts-related jobs. If students are interested in fashion design and its related field, this course is a good option.
MA Fashion Design Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- The eligibility of students who want to pursue this course depends on their last degree and it is required to be a bachelor’s degree in the relevant subject.
- Every candidate should have scored a minimum range of scores not falling below 50%
- In the admission of distance courses such as distance MA Fashion Design, entrance exams are not necessarily conducted.
MA Fashion Design Distance Education Fees
They can pay their fee by using several payment methods like credit cards, debit cards, demand drafts, etc. Students should keep the receipt for future reference. MA Fashion Design Distance Education fee structure changes every year. Students must contact the education counselor to know the latest fee. The approximate payment will be (INR 12000 – INR 28000). It may change according to the university guideline.
MA Fashion Design Distance Education Admissions Process
When applying for this course students are recommended to follow the procedure given below:
- Visiting the IMTS website is necessary for the first step.
- On that site, you will be registered after providing your complete details.
- The details will be academic and personal.
- In case of any questions regarding the application, applicants can consult the IMTS counselor.
- Pay the fee and be registered through the link provided by the IMTS counselor.
Benefits of MA Fashion Design Distance Education
- Time flexibility: The candidates can pursue their courses without skipping their scheduled work because there is no time limitation. The distance MA program permits its candidates to study their systems when they want.
- Low cost: The MA Fashion Design Distance Education offers many disciplines with different fee schedules. The students charge a fee for this course to universities is INR 12,000 to INR 28,000. The students can pay this fee quickly.
- Earn while you learn: This program allows the students to earn because it has no fixed schedule. When the candidate is free from their daily activities, then he discovers the course.
- Digital classes: This course has provided lectures in online mode. Some students are busy with their current work, so all addresses are professionally recorded. Access to these lectures is given to students to study the course.
MA Fashion Design Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Fashion Illustration||Fashion Illustration|
|Product Development Workshop||Product Development Workshop|
|Pattern Making and Grading||Pattern Development & Draping|
|Computer-Aided Fashion Designing||Computer-Aided Fashion Designing|
|History of Indian Costumes||Fashion Merchandising and Marketing|
|Communication Skills in English||Traditional Indian Embroideries|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Product Development Workshop||Portfolio Development|
|Advance Draping||Product Development- Workshop|
|Computer-Aided Fashion Designing||Fashion Merchandising and Retailing|
|Surface Ornamentation||Textile Chemistry|
|Global Costumes||Communication Skills in English|
|Seminar-Indian Traditional Textiles||Exhibition / Fashion Show / Display|
MA Fashion Design Distance Education Job Roles
There are many options of Jobs for the student of MA Fashion Design such as Apparel Production Manager, Entrepreneur, Fashion Coordinator, Costume Designer, Fashion Consultant, Cutting Assistant, Fashion Show Organizer, Production Pattern Maker, Show Room Sales Representative, Personal Stylist, Fabric Quality Control Manager, Graphic Designer, Fabric Buyer, Outside Sales Representative, etc. A student can take online and offline modes also available.
Costume Designers are those who design a costume. The film and media industry has a great demand for costume designers. After completing, MA in fashion design, a candidate can work as a costume designer. Basically, a costume designer plan, create, and maintain clothing and accessories for all characters in a stage, film, television, dance, or opera production.
MA Fashion Design Distance Education (FAQs)
Ans- Yes, the MA Fashion Design Distance Education degree and certification are valid for both sectors.
Ans- Yes, an MA Fashion Design degree and certification is acceptable for a job and study in the US, UAE, and Canada.
Ans- Yes, the Student has many opportunities after getting this degree.
Ans- Mode may be changeable depending on university rules.
Be the first to leave a review.