MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Admission 2022: MA Yoga and Naturopathy focuses on the treatment of people with yogic and naturopathic therapies at the master’s level. This course teaches students to heal the patient using natural substances instead of drugs, and the name medicine can also be used alternatively.
In the MA Yoga and Naturopathy distance education course, there are two special education options (Yoga and Naturopathy). It encompasses all the asanas, body posture, mental health exercises, and more. Naturopathy, on the other hand, relies on natural ingredients & herbs to make medicines.
There is no harm in using naturopathic therapies. These treatments will have long-term positive effects, even if they take some time to manifest. This program enables students to improve their health and well-being in addition to being physically fit. Employers of such graduates include NGOs, hospitals, community centers, and clinics.
- Course Full form: Master of Arts in Yoga and Naturopathy
- Duration: This PG distance program takes 2 years which 4 semesters are studied in order to accomplish this course.
- Eligibility Criteria: Any bachelor’s degree holder can apply for this distance MA course.
- Average fee: MA Yoga & Naturopathy costs an amount of Rs 9,500 to Rs 22,000 per year.
Latest Update: MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Admission is going on and the last date to apply for admission is 31 December 2022. Students must fill out the online registration form to get admission.
MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Master of Arts in Yoga and Naturopathy|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 9500 – INR 22000/ Year|
|Eligibility||Any Bachelor Degree|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why Distance MA Yoga & Naturopathy?
There has been a rise in awareness about the benefits of yoga and naturopathy over the past several years, which has increased the need for yoga practitioners. Therefore, students enrolling in a distance education MA Yoga & Naturopathy program can find a career and job field that meets their requirements.
Students who get admission into the MA Yoga & Naturopathy distance education course get to increase their yogic science skills, naturopathic skills, etc., which makes them capable enough to face the challenges that are going to appear in their professional careers.
Distance MA Course Specializations
MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Key Features
- Students who pursue a MA degree in Yoga & Naturopathy do not need a doctorate degree, and they become talented enough to heal patients.
- Those who complete the distance MA Yoga program have higher job roles than those who graduate. There are many job positions available, including Nutrition & Diet Specialist, Para-Clinical Specialist, Ayurveda Consultant, Ayush Practitioner, Yoga Trainer, Naturopath, and Researcher.
- Due to the increased interest of students in this study program, it has been offered in distance learning mode.
- This course has been approved by the Distance Education Board (DEB) and is recognized by the University Grants Committee (UGC).
MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Admission 2022
31 December 2022 is the last date for admission into the MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education for the academic session 2022. Registration for admission into the course can only be done via online mode as the institute is not accepting any offline registrations.
This course takes two years to complete. The fees for these courses range from 9500 to 22,000 INR per year. On their official websites, you can apply if you are interested. Students can use both online and offline modes.
There are both Naturopathy Medicine and Modern Medicine learning in the MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education course, such as Needle Therapy, Nutrition Therapy, Homeopathic Medicine, Natural Childbirth, and Herbal Medicine.
MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Application Form
The application form for has been released on the official website of the Institute for the academic session 2022. Students should check the eligibility criteria before filling in the details. All the details must be according to the educational documents.
Students must fill in all the details that are asked for in the application form. They must fill in the correct details. In case, any information is found incorrect then, the form will be rejected. The MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Application Form fee are non-refundable.
MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- The applicants for this course need at least a graduation degree in a related discipline or the preference will be for the BA Yoga, BA Naturopathy, or BA Yoga & Naturopathy degrees.
- Applicants must have scored not less than 55% marks in their graduation.
- Direct admission is provided to students who fulfill all the required documents.
MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Fee Structure
The academic fee charged for MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education is starting from (INR 9500 – INR 22000 / Year). Each Enrolled student must pay their re-admission fee to enter the new session and semester. Students must fill out the exam form along with the fee. It may range from Rs 1000-3000.
Distance MA Yoga & Naturopathy Admission Process
Following the points given below students can complete the admission procedure:
- For application sign up at the IMTS Institute webpage.
- Add details and the required academic documents.
- The fee must be paid and its slip must be uploaded.
- This process can be done through the assistance of an IMTS Institute Counselor.
- The counselor will send a link for fee submission.
- In this way, registration will be made directly.
MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education in India
The Yoga and Naturopathy sector in India has seen rapid growth in the past 10+ years which has led to an increase in interest for students to get admission in this discipline. There is a top institution like IMTS Institute that provides admission into the Yoga sector in India but very few of them do so from the distance education mode. IMTS Institute is among the few institutions that provide admission into MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Learning in India.
MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Syllabus
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|Basics of Yoga – Philosophy of Yoga||Perspectives in Consciousness – Jainism, Buddhism, Sufism, Christianity|
|Basics of Yoga II – Basic Sanskrit||Scientific Study of Yoga and Consciousness|
|Basic Human Anatomy and Physiology||Consciousness: Western & Interdisciplinary|
|Basic Psychological Processes and Disorders||Message of Upanishads|
|Consciousness & Yoga||Therapeutic Yoga Practice II|
|Theoretical Perspectives of Yoga||Advanced Techniques of Yoga|
|Health and Yoga||Patanjali Yoga Sutras and Shad Darshanas|
|Basic Research Methodology and Statistics||Traditions of Shramana Dhare|
|Applications of Yoga||Case Studies|
|Therapeutic Yoga Practice I||Dissertation|
MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Benefits
- The future of yoga and naturopathy in public and private healthcare facilities is bright.
- In densely populated areas, they can also set up their own Yoga Centers. People all over the world, but particularly in India, are turning to naturopathy as a means of avoiding the conventional medical system’s myriad negative effects and symptoms. This means that there is a wide variety of careers available to those interested in this area.
- If there is a great and good teacher, they can also begin teaching this subject outside of India.
- Indian yogic practice has become increasingly well-liked in recent years. They will have enhanced employment opportunities as a result.
Scope of MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education
MA in Yoga & Naturopathy Distance Education course provides students with several career options in Yogic fields that enhance their professional development. After enrolling in the course, students are provided with knowledge regarding yoga prospects as well as essential Yoga & naturopathy topics.
Students who complete their MA Yoga Distance Education course can pursue careers in yoga, naturopathy, research, etc. The average pay that students can receive once they have completed the course is around INR 3,45,000 to INR 5,70,000.
Job Types of the MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Learning
Students can move for the job after completing the course in the field that is mentioned below.
|Assistant Ayurvedic Doctor||Yoga Centres|
|Trainer /Instructor||Educational Institutes|
|Yoga Aerobic Instructor||Fitness Clubs|
|Yoga Therapist||Rehabilitation Centres|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Is this MA in Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education valid for the government or private Sectors?
Ans- Yes, MA Yoga and Naturopathy allow in the private and government sectors.
Q. Are MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education valid for Jobs and getting other PG degrees?
Ans- Yes, MA in Yoga and Naturopathy are acceptable for the job as other PG degrees.
Q. Can a student take a PG degree after doing an MA in Yoga and Naturopathy?
Ans- Yes, many degrees are available after MA in Yoga and Naturopathy.
Q. What will be the examination mode?
Ans- The mode may changeable depending on university rules.
Note: MA Yoga and Naturopathy are not offered in distance mode as per the new guidelines of UGC.
Be the first to leave a review.