MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Admission 2022: MA Yoga and Naturopathy is a master’s level study program that is focused on the treatment of people using yogic and naturopathic therapies. In order to heal the patient here, students are taught to use natural substances instead of using the drugs and the name of medicine can also be alternatively given to this course.
There is no harm in using naturopathic therapies. These treatments might take time in healing the patient but their positive effects are long-lasting. People use yoga to be physically fit and the students pursuing this course can also implement the yoga therapies to make their lives healthier and fit. Such graduates are readily hired in various employment sectors such as NGOs, Hospitals, Community Centers, Clinics, and so on.
UPDATE: Admission to MA Yoga and Naturopathy in distance learning is ongoing for session 2022-23 at IMTS Institute (India’s No 1 Distance Learning Institute in India).
- Course Full form: Master of Arts in Yoga and Naturopathy
- Duration: This PG distance program takes 2 years in which 4 semesters are studied in order to accomplish this course.
- Eligibility Criteria: Any bachelor’s degree holder can apply for this distance MA course.
- Average fee: MA Yoga & Naturopathy costs an amount of Rs 9,500 to Rs 22,000 per year.
MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Master of Arts in Yoga and Naturopathy|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 9500 – INR 22000/ Year|
|Eligibility||Any Bachelor Degree|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Distance MA Course Specializations
Key Features of MA Yoga and Naturopathy by distance learning
- Pursuing a MA degree in Yoga & Naturopathy does not require you to pursue any doctorate degree and the students ultimately become enough talented to heal the patients.
- The job roles obtained after this MA Y&N program are higher grades than those obtained after graduation. Some job positions are Nutrition & Diet Specialist, Para-Clinical Specialist, Ayurveda Consultant, Ayush Practitioner, Yoga Trainer, Naturopath, Researcher, and many more.
- It is an important study program for which a great interest is shown by students and due to the increasing interest of students, the course is now provided in distance learning mode.
- The distance learning syllabus of the course is approved by Distance Education Board (DEB) and also the UGC recognizes this course.
MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Admission 2022
Admission to the MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Program 2022-23 started. Students must hold an undergraduate degree in Yoga or a related field with a minimum cumulative GPA of 45% to qualify for an MA in Yoga. Students can take MA Distance Learning course in a variety of humanities subjects, such as literature, language, history, and political science. Admission to MA Yoga and Naturopathy courses is determined by previous academic qualifications.
There are two years of study in the course. Fees for these courses range from 9500 to 22,000 INR per year. If you are interested, you can apply on their official websites. Students can use online or offline mode.
MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education course cover both Naturopathy Medicine and Modern Medicine’s learning like Needle therapy, Nutrition Therapy, Homeopathic Medicine, Natural Childbirth, and Herbal or Botanical Medicine.
MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- The applicants for this course need at least a graduation degree in a related discipline or the preference will be for the BA Yoga, BA Naturopathy, or BA Yoga & Naturopathy degrees.
- When students qualify for the required degree their marks must be more than 50% score.
- Students are not shortlisted on the entrance exam basis but they are only selected through merit.
The academic fee charged for MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education is starting from (INR 9500 – INR 22000 / Year). May change according to the university guideline.
MA Yoga & Naturopathy DDE Admission Process
Following the points given below students can complete the admission procedure:
- For application sign up at the IMTS webpage.
- Add details and the required academic documents.
- The fee must be paid and its slip must be uploaded.
- This process can be done through the assistance of an IMTS consultant.
- The counsellor will send a link for fee submission.
- In this way, registration will be made directly.
Job Types of the MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Learning
Students can move for the job after completing the course in the field that is mentioned below.
- Assist. Ayurvedic Doctor
- Trainer /Instructor
- Yoga Aerobic Instructor
- Yoga Therapist
- Yoga Teacher
- Clinical Psychologist
- Yoga Centres
- Educational Institutes
- Fitness Clubs
- Rehabilitation Centres
MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Syllabus
|First Year||Second Year|
|Basics of Yoga – Philosophy of Yoga||Perspectives in Consciousness – Jainism, Buddhism, Sufism, Christianity|
|Basics of Yoga II – Basic Sanskrit||Scientific Study of Yoga and Consciousness|
|Basic Human Anatomy and Physiology||Consciousness: Western & Interdisciplinary|
|Basic Psychological Processes and Disorders||Message of Upanishads|
|Consciousness & Yoga||Therapeutic Yoga Practice II|
|Theoretical Perspectives of Yoga||Advanced Techniques of Yoga|
|Health and Yoga||Patanjali Yoga Sutras and Shad Darshanas|
|Basic Research Methodology and Statistics||Traditions of Shramana Dhare|
|Applications of Yoga||Case Studies|
|Therapeutic Yoga Practice I||Dissertation|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Is this MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education valid for the government or private Sectors?
Ans- Yes, MA Yoga and Naturopathy allow in the private and government sectors.
Q. Are MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education valid for Jobs and get other PG degree?
Ans- Yes, MA Yoga and Naturopathy are acceptable for the job and other PG degrees.
Q. Can a student take a PG degree after doing MA Yoga and Naturopathy?
Ans- Yes, many degrees are available after MA Yoga and Naturopathy.
Q. What will be the examination mode?
Ans- Mode may changeable depend on university rules.
Be the first to leave a review.