MA Yoga & Naturopathy Distance Education Admission 2023: MA Yoga and Naturopathy focuses on the treatment of people with yogic and naturopathic therapies at the master’s level. This course teaches students to heal the patient using natural substances instead of drugs, and the medicine can also be used alternatively.
- Course Full form: Master of Arts in Yoga and Naturopathy
- Duration: This PG distance program takes 2 years including 4 semesters studied in order to accomplish this course.
- Eligibility Criteria: Any bachelor’s degree holder can apply for this distance MA course.
- Average fee: MA Yoga & Naturopathy costs an amount of Rs 10,000 to Rs 20,000* per year.
- Career Wise: An MA in Yoga and Naturopathy can either apply for various jobs or do a Ph.D. in the same discipline.
In the MA Yoga and Naturopathy distance education course, there are two special education options (Yoga and Naturopathy). It encompasses all the asanas, body posture, mental health exercises, and more. Naturopathy, on the other hand, relies on natural ingredients & herbs to make medicines.
There is no harm in using naturopathic therapies. These treatments will have long-term positive effects, even if they take some time to manifest. This program enables students to improve their health and well-being in addition to being physically fit. Employers of such graduates include NGOs, hospitals, community centers, and clinics.
MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Master of Arts in Yoga and Naturopathy|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 10,000 – INR 20,000*/ Year|
|Eligibility||Any Bachelor Degree|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Is MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education worth it?
Yes, MA Yoga and Naturopathy distance course are worth it as it offers bright career opportunities and many advantages:
- Skills: It includes persistence, self-care skills, the ability to deal with change, creativity, imagination, resilience, self-regulation skills, confidence, communication, and so on.
- Time Flexibility: Students of distance MA yoga and Naturopathy course will provide time to their studies as per their choice, and it also depends on how much they desire to spend that will provide effective time management.
- Fee and Cost: For most of the candidates, distance MA yoga and Naturopathy is affordable because of its lower fee costs that, have ranged from INR 10,000 to INR 20,000* per annum as charged by most distance colleges or Universities.
- Earn While You Learn: This course makes the learners adaptable to many situations and for doing a job in the meantime that is necessary for them to support their studies.
Why MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education?
There has been a rise in awareness about the benefits of the MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education program over the past several years, which has increased the need for yoga practitioners. Therefore, students enrolling in a distance education MA Yoga & Naturopathy program can find a career and job field that meets their requirements.
A distance education course in MA Yoga and Naturopathy gives students the opportunity to learn more about yogic science, naturopathy, and other concepts, which makes them more prepared for the challenges of their professional careers.
Distance MA Course Specializations
MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Key Features
- Students who pursue a MA degree in Yoga & Naturopathy do not need a doctorate degree, and they become talented enough to heal patients.
- Those who complete the distance MA Yoga program have higher job roles than those who graduate. There are many job positions available, including Nutrition & Diet Specialist, Para-Clinical Specialist, Ayurveda Consultant, Ayush Practitioner, Yoga Trainer, Naturopath, and Researcher.
- Due to the increased interest of students in this study program, it has been offered in distance learning mode.
- This course has been approved by the Distance Education Board (DEB) and is recognized by the University Grants Committee (UGC).
MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Admission 2023
MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education for the academic session 2023. Registration for admission into the course can only be done via online mode as the institute is not accepting any offline registrations.
This course takes two years to complete. The fees for these courses range from INR 10,000 to INR 20,000 per year. On their official websites, you can apply if you are interested. Students can use both online and offline modes.
There are both Naturopathy Medicine and Modern Medicine learning in the MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education course, such as Needle Therapy, Nutrition Therapy, Homeopathic Medicine, Natural Childbirth, and Herbal Medicine.
MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- The applicants for this course need at least a graduation degree in a related discipline or the preference will be for the BA Yoga, BA Naturopathy, or BA Yoga & Naturopathy degrees.
- Applicants must have scored not less than 55% marks in their graduation.
- Direct admission is provided to students who fulfill all the required documents.
MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Fee Structure
The MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Program have an academic fee range of INR 10,000 to INR 20,000* per year, with no extra fees involved. However, enrolled students are required to pay a re-admission fee to enroll in the new session and semester. Additionally, students must submit an exam form and pay an exam fee, which can range between Rs 1000 and Rs 3000.
MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Application Form
The application form has been released on the official website of the Institute for the academic session 2023. Students should check the eligibility criteria before filling in the details. All the details must be according to the educational documents.
The application form requires the student to provide all of the information that is requested of them. They are required to fill in the necessary details. If any of the information provided is found to be incorrect, the form will be declined. The application fee for the Master of Arts in Yoga and Naturopathy through Distance Education is not refundable.
Distance MA Yoga & Naturopathy Admission Process
Following the points given below students can complete the admission procedure:
- For application sign up at the IMTS Institute webpage.
- Add details and the required academic documents.
- The fee must be paid and its slip must be uploaded.
- This process can be done through the assistance of an IMTS Institute Counselor.
- The counselor will send a link for fee submission.
- In this way, registration will be made directly.
MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education in India
There has been a rapid increase in interest among students to get admission in Yoga and Naturopathy over the past decade or so in India. Only a few top institutions in India provide distance education into the Yoga sector, like IMTS Institute. There are only a few institutions in India that offer distance learning programs in yoga and naturopathy.
MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Syllabus
The MA distance program in Yoga and Naturopathy is accompanied by a detailed discussion of its syllabus. The course spans a period of 2 years, during which students acquire comprehensive knowledge of various aspects and techniques of Yoga and Naturopathy. At the Master’s level, students attain an advanced understanding of the subject matter. The course covers the following subjects:
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|Basics of Yoga – Philosophy of Yoga||Perspectives in Consciousness – Jainism, Buddhism, Sufism, Christianity|
|Basics of Yoga II – Basic Sanskrit||Scientific Study of Yoga and Consciousness|
|Basic Human Anatomy and Physiology||Consciousness: Western & Interdisciplinary|
|Basic Psychological Processes and Disorders||Message of Upanishads|
|Consciousness & Yoga||Therapeutic Yoga Practice II|
|Theoretical Perspectives of Yoga||Advanced Techniques of Yoga|
|Health and Yoga||Patanjali Yoga Sutras and Shad Darshanas|
|Basic Research Methodology and Statistics||Traditions of Shramana Dhare|
|Applications of Yoga||Case Studies|
|Therapeutic Yoga Practice I||Dissertation|
MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Benefits
When it comes to education for students, Indian parents are most glad to send them in the scientific direction. In the field of education, the study of engineering and medicine is a typical part of the curriculum. It has become common for students to explore other fields of study on their own. A few of them include yoga and naturopathy. Check out the benefits points given below:
- The future of yoga and naturopathy in public and private healthcare facilities is bright.
Yoga centers can also be set up in densely populated areas. Naturopathy is gaining popularity all over the world, especially in India, as a means of avoiding the negative effects and symptoms of conventional medicine. This means that there are a wide variety of careers available to those interested in this area.
- If there is a great and good teacher, they can also begin teaching this subject outside of India.
- Indian yogic practice has become increasingly well-liked in recent years. They will have enhanced employment opportunities as a result.
Scope of MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education
A distance education MA in Yoga & Naturopathy offers students various career opportunities in Yogic fields that enhance their professional development. The course provides students with knowledge regarding yoga prospects as well as essential topics related to yoga and naturopathy.
Students who complete their MA Yoga Distance Education course can pursue careers in yoga, naturopathy, research, etc.
Salary After MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education
A Master of Arts degree in Yoga and Naturopathy offers students a great compensation package. After completing this degree, there are various jobs for which candidates can apply. The average salary that students can expect to receive is around INR 3,45,000 to INR 5,70,000.
Skills Required For MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education
A significant amount of practice and on-field activities are included in the MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education course to ensure students are professionally prepared. It is also necessary for students to possess skills that ensure they satisfy all professional requirements beyond academic knowledge of MA Yoga and Naturopathy ideas.
Having these sets of skills demonstrates that the individual has a thorough understanding of the basic concepts. Some of these abilities are as follows:
- Communication Abilities
- Interpersonal Abilities
- Ability to Observe
- Progress Tracking
- Reasoning Abilities
- Analytical Abilities
- Empathy for Others
Job Types of the MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Learning
Students can move for the job after completing the course in the field that is mentioned below.
- Assistant Ayurvedic Doctor
- Trainer /Instructor
- Yoga Aerobic Instructor
- Yoga Therapist
- Yoga Teacher
- Clinical Psychologist
- Yoga Centres
- Educational Institutes
- Fitness Clubs
- Rehabilitation Centres
Yoga Teacher: After completing MA Yoga and Naturopathy through Distance Learning, one can become Yoga Teacher. In this modern era, the demand for Yoga teachers has increased due to the change in lifestyles.
Yoga Aerobic Instructor: The main job responsibility of a Yoga Aerobic Instructor is to lead group classes in Yoga. They help students to learn various stretching poses, practice meditation and promote well-being.
Fitness Clubs: One who has a degree in Yoga and Naturopath can get a job in fitness clubs. Graduates can work as trainers, instructors, and managers.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)?
Question 1: Is this MA in Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education valid for the government or private Sectors?
Ans: Yes, MA Yoga and Naturopathy allow in the private and government sectors.
Question 2: Are MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education valid for Jobs and getting other PG degrees?
Ans: Yes, MA in Yoga and Naturopathy are acceptable for the job as other PG degrees.
Question 3: Can a student take a PG degree after doing an MA in Yoga and Naturopathy?
Ans: Yes, many degrees are available after MA in Yoga and Naturopathy.
Question 4: What will be the examination mode?
Ans: The mode may changeable depending on university rules.
Be the first to leave a review.