MA Rural Development Distance Education Admission 2023: The 2-year Distance MA Rural Development focuses on the rural economy and its socio-economic challenges. An undergraduate degree is required for this course. Entrance exams or merit are used to determine admission to this program. Depending on the institution, the course fee may vary.
MA Rural Development covers rural development policies, theories, agriculture, planning, fisheries, rural industrialization, horticulture, and rural family income. MA Rural Development graduates can work in government, NGOs, charity, academic, and rural industries. Jobs include VDO, PDO, RDO, lecturer, pastoral manager, professor, etc. Initial salary ranges from INR 3 to 7 lakhs, depending on expertise and talent.
- Course Name: Master of Arts (MA) in Rural Development
- Eligibility: To pursue the course in distance mode, students must be graduated from a recognized university.
- Fee: The average fee for Rural Development Distance Learning is Rs 9,000 to Rs 25,000 per year (it may vary as per the university or college.
- Duration: To finish the study semesters that are four in the Distance MA course, and there is a need for 2 years to complete this degree.
- Career Wise: After finishing the course, candidates may go for PhD in Rural Development. They can also apply for various jobs. The starting salary package is INR 3.5 LPA to INR 5 LPA.
MA Rural Development Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MA Rural Development|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 9,000 – INR 25,000 /Year|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
Is Distance MA Rural Development Worth it?
Rural areas of India are still looking for professionals who can develop their communities. This MA program can be worth it if you learn this course from UGC-recognized top institutes.
- Skills: This program gives skills in community development, planning skills, data collecting skills, research skills, social skills, economic skills, communication skills and writing skills.
- Time Flexibility: The majority of students who enroll in a distance learning MA Rural Development course typically have other obligations and prefer this kind of study because it provides them control over how they will allocate their time to their many assignments.
- Fee and cost: Due to its distance learning mode, this program is cost-saving; it can save your tuition fee cost and other academic expenses. The academic fee for this MA course is between INR 9,000 to INR 25,000 per annum.
- Earn While You Learn: The flexible timing of this distance course provides you the opportunity of earning money. You can earn money by doing the job, business and other work while learning this course.
Distance MA Course Specializations
Key Features of MA Rural Development Distance Education
- The study career after pursuing this course is to take an MBA degree or do a Ph.D. in the same field in order to enhance my expertise and experience in the field.
- It is the best course to be a part of sectors such as welfare ministry, welfare organizations, government organizations, teaching, rural industries, academic institutes, etc.
- With this degree, one can get some prestigious job roles: rural development officer, village development officer, professor, teacher, rural manager, Panchayat officer, etc.
- For all the aspiring candidates this course has now been designed to teach them using the distance mode with a similar syllabus and scope.
- It is a well-known study program that is recognized by the UGC and DEB recognition bodies.
MA Rural Development Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission into Distance MA in rural development course has started at IMTS Institute for session 2023. MA Rural Development opens the door to the welfare department of any state of India. Rural development students will apply and represent the view and concepts to improve the rural area for education, jobs, women empowerment, and many other things that are helpful for rural development. After completing the course, students have more options either they can move for a job or plan for the PhD course.
Distance MA Rural Development Eligibility Criteria
- A merit-based eligibility criterion is followed for applying to the distance course where students need a bachelor’s degree in rural development or another similar subject.
- Other than entrance what candidates need is just a passing score of 50% in overall study subjects of the last degree.
MA Rural Development Distance Education Fees
MA Rural Development Distance Education Admissions Process
The points given below are here to complete the application:
- Go to open the IMTS Institute web portal and provide basic details to first sign up.
- After that using the account an application will be opened in which academic details will be provided.
- These details will be supported by attaching some documents.
- If students do not understand the process they can consult the IMTS Education counsellor.
Why study MA Rural Development Distance Learning
There are various reasons students choose to study distance MA in Rural Development. Some of them include:
- The course offers insights on various topics, including sociology and psychology, which will help the students understand the overall working of society.
- After completing this course, students can pursue professional careers in NGOs, government offices, and other management projects.
- Distance education enables students to manage sufficient time to earn while learning their respective fields efficiently.
Benefits of MA Rural Development Distance Education
- Time freely: The distance MA education presents an accessible mode program for students. It takes a low fee for their candidates.
- Low cost: The distance MA fee is slightly lower than the regular MA, making it affordable and available for millions of management aspirants. the fee is INR 9,000 to INR 25,000 for the overall course duration. It takes an average fee for the student. the strength of this program is increasing day by day.
- Earn while you learn: In this course, the employed candidates can study the course and their jobs without lifting the other one. The students can promote their experience during this course.
- Online classes: Most of the distance, MA institutes give books and lectures online. All information about course-related is given to the candidates through the digital process.
MA Rural Development Distance Education Skills Required
- Ability to Handle Pressure
- Leadership Skills
- Communication Skill
- Friendly Personality
- Ability to handle Masses
Higher Study Options After MA Rural Development
- MBA (Rural Development and Management)
- M.Phil (Rural Development)
- MSc (Agriculture and Rural Development)
- Master of Planning (Rural Planning and Management)
- Masters in Rural Studies (MRS)
- Ph.D. (Rural Development)
MA Rural Development Distance Education Syllabus
MA Rural Development distance course is offered for a duration of 2 years at the masters level. The course curriculum is covered under 4 semesters. The duration of each semester is approximately 6 months. All the topics are taught in a comprehensive manner. The full fledged course’s syllabus is given as follows:
|Semester 1||Semester 3|
|Theory of Income, Employment, and Prices||Rural Institutions and Strategies|
|Economics of Production, Consumption, and Welfare||Environmental Economics|
|Indian Rural Economy||Agriculture Growth in India: Problems and Policies|
|Statistical Methods and Computer Application for Rural Development||Rural Industrialization and Entrepreneurship|
|Social Change and Rural Development||Rural Markets in India|
|Semester 2||Semester 4|
|HRD, Management Principles in the Rural Sector||Natural Resources Management|
|Indian Economic Policy||Field Work and Viva-voice|
|Principles and Approaches to Rural Development||Working with Rural People, Techniques and Process for Rural Development|
|Principles and Approaches to Rural Development||Non-Government Organizations and Rural Development|
|Field Work and Viva-voce||Micro Finance, SHGs, and Women Empowerment|
|Rural Development in India: Policies and Programs||Rural Project, Planning, Management, and Evaluation|
Scope of MA in Rural Development Distance Learning
In India, MA Rural Development distance education is available for students who see a career in rural area enhancement. There is a good scope after completing the course. These degree holders are hired for job positions in different government & private sectors.
The salary packages that can be offered to these professionals may vary from INR 3 to INR 7 lacs per annum. There is a benefit in studying distance MA rural development degree that the degree holders get opportunities to work in a freelance way as well.
Job Types for MA Rural Development Distance Education
- National Sales Development Manager
- Purchase/Vendor Development Manager
- Lecturer & Teacher
- Sales/Business Development Manager
- Rural Technology Project Head
- Business Development Executive
Employment Areas for MA Rural Development via Distance Learning
- National Rural Livelihood Mission
- Rural Development Agency
- Medicinal Plant Boards
- Tribal Development Program
- Rural Engineering Services
- Colleges & Universities
- Forest Departments
MA Rural Development Distance Education Salary
A Master of Arts degree with specialisation in Rural Development imparts practical education which enables candidates to get better jobs. They will get a better salary if they have required skills like communication, understanding of rural areas, public speaking, etc. The average salary at beginning after MA Rural development distance education is INR 3 LPA to INR 7 LPA. After having some experience in the profession, the compensation can increase.
MA Rural Development Distance Education (FAQ)
Ans- Yes, MA Rural Development Distance Education is approved by the government of India. Students certificates are valid in all government and private organizations. Their Certificates can attest by government organizations.
Ans- Yes, MA Rural Development Distance Education offered by these IMTS Institute is Approved for study in India or Abroad. It’s also approved by UGC, DEB, and AICTE.
Ans- Yes, Students can pay their fees in installments either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans- Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per university rules.
Be the first to leave a review.