MA Rural Development Distance Education Admission 2023: Master of Arts or MA in Rural Development Distance education is a PG-level program offered at IMTS Institute. The program has a minimum duration of 2 years. Through the adaptability of distance learning, this program enables participants to dig into the nuances of rural life and explore methods for reducing poverty, advancing agriculture, and empowering local communities.
Each year application forms for admission to Distance MA Rural Development are available online. presently the application portal is open for the July 2023 session. Interested individuals can apply before the last date. A BA in Rural Development or equivalent undergraduate degree is required for admission to this course.
What is MA Rural Development?
MA in Rural Development Distance Education unlocks the potential to foster sustainable development in rural regions by empowering students to become change agents. This program equips students with the flexibility, thorough curriculum, and rewarding job possibilities they need to support rural development and deliver prosperity to our country’s heartland.
MA Rural Development covers rural development policies, theories, agriculture, planning, fisheries, rural industrialization, horticulture, and rural family income.
- Course Name: Master of Arts (MA) in Rural Development
- Eligibility: To pursue the course in distance mode, students must be graduated from a recognized university.
- Fee: The average fee for Rural Development Distance Learning is Rs. 10,000/- per year (it may vary as per the university or college).
- Duration: To finish the study semesters that are four in the Distance MA course, and there is a need for 2 years to complete this degree.
- Career Wise: MA Rural Development graduates can work in government, NGOs, charity, academic, and rural industries. Jobs include VDO, PDO, RDO, lecturer, pastoral manager, professor, etc. The starting salary package is INR 3.5 LPA to INR 5 LPA.
MA Rural Development Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MA Rural Development|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 10,000/Year|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
Is Distance MA Rural Development Worth it?
Rural areas of India are still looking for professionals who can develop their communities. This MA program can be worth it if you learn this course from UGC-recognized top institutes.
- Skills: This program gives skills in community development, planning skills, data collecting skills, research skills, social skills, economic skills, communication skills, and writing skills.
- Time Flexibility: The majority of students who enroll in a distance learning MA Rural Development course typically have other obligations and prefer this kind of study because it provides them control over how they will allocate their time to their many assignments.
- Fee and cost: Due to its distance learning mode, this program is cost-saving; it can save your tuition fee cost and other academic expenses. The academic fee for this MA course is between INR10,000 per annum.
- Earn While You Learn: The flexible timing of this distance course provides you the opportunity of earning money. You can earn money by doing the job, business, and other work while learning this course.
Distance MA Course Specializations
Key Features of MA Rural Development Distance Education
- The study career after pursuing this course is to take an MBA degree or do a Ph.D. in the same field in order to enhance my expertise and experience in the field.
- It is the best course to be a part of sectors such as welfare ministry, welfare organizations, government organizations, teaching, rural industries, academic institutes, etc.
- With this degree, one can get some prestigious job roles: rural development officer, village development officer, professor, teacher, rural manager, Panchayat officer, etc.
- For all the aspiring candidates, this course has now been designed to teach them using the distance mode with a similar syllabus and scope.
- It is a well-known study program that is recognized by the UGC and DEB recognition bodies.
MA Rural Development Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission into Distance MA in rural development course has started at IMTS Institute for session 2023. Students can fill out the form online given above in the article. Our Counsellors help Students with the further admission process. Students do not need to visit the institute physically. They can complete all processes on their laptop screen.
MA Rural Development opens the door to the welfare department of any state of India. Rural development students will apply and represent the view and concepts to improve the rural area for education, jobs, women empowerment, and many other things that are helpful for rural development. After completing the course, students have more options either they can move for a job or plan for the Ph.D. course.
Distance MA Rural Development Eligibility Criteria
- A merit-based eligibility criterion is followed for applying to the distance course where students need a bachelor’s degree in rural development or another similar subject.
- Other than entrance what candidates need is just a passing score of 50% in overall study subjects of the last degree.
MA Rural Development Distance Education Fees
MA Rural Development Distance Education Admissions Process
Candidates must submit an online application form to seek admission to the MA Rural Development program at IMTS Institute. The process to submit the application form is as follows:
- To begin admission to the MA Rural Development program, candidates must book a free counseling session with our expert career counselors.
- To book this counseling session, applicants must submit their contact details and the name of their desired course, like MA Rural Development.
- Once you submit the details, our consultants will contact you as soon as possible.
- They will guide you through the application form process, fee payment, document submission, etc.
- Follow their guidelines to book a seat for the MA Rural Development Distance Education Programme.
Why study MA Rural Development Distance Learning
There are various reasons students choose to study distance MA in Rural Development. Some of them include:
- The course offers insights on various topics, including sociology and psychology, which will help the students understand the overall workings of society.
- After completing this course, students can pursue professional careers in NGOs, government offices, and other management projects.
- Distance education enables students to manage sufficient time to earn while learning their respective fields efficiently.
Benefits of MA Rural Development Distance Education
- Time freely: The distance MA education presents an accessible mode program for students. It takes a low fee for their candidates.
- Low cost: The distance MA fee is slightly lower than the regular MA, making it affordable and available for millions of management aspirants. The fee is INR 10,000 per year for the overall course duration. It takes an average fee for the student. The strength of this program is increasing day by day.
- Earn while you learn: In this course, the employed candidates can study the course and their jobs without lifting the other one. The students can promote their experience during this course.
- Online classes: Most of the distance, MA institutes give books and lectures online. All information about course-related is given to the candidates through the digital process.
Higher Study Options After MA Rural Development
- MBA (Rural Development and Management)
- M.Phil (Rural Development)
- MSc (Agriculture and Rural Development)
- Master of Planning (Rural Planning and Management)
- Masters in Rural Studies (MRS)
- Ph.D. (Rural Development)
MA Rural Development Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Theory of Income, Employment, and Prices||HRD, Management Principles in the Rural Sector|
|Economics of Production, Consumption, and Welfare||Indian Economic Policy|
|Indian Rural Economy||Principles and Approaches to Rural Development|
|Statistical Methods and Computer Application for Rural Development||Principles and Approaches to Rural Development|
|Social Change and Rural Development||Field Work and Viva-voce|
|Rural Development in India: Policies and Programs|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Rural Institutions and Strategies||Natural Resources Management|
|Environmental Economics||Field Work and Viva-voice|
|Agriculture Growth in India: Problems and Policies||Working with Rural People, Techniques and Process for Rural Development|
|Rural Industrialization and Entrepreneurship||Non-Government Organizations and Rural Development|
|Rural Markets in India||Micro Finance, SHGs, and Women Empowerment|
|Rural Project, Planning, Management, and Evaluation|
MA Distance Education in Rural Development in India
The Master of Arts in Rural Development distance education course is designed to help professionals improve the quality of life and economic well-being of people living in rural areas of India. Therefore students who are interested in working for rural areas development can pursue this course in India.
Several central, state, Govt, and private universities offer MA Distance education courses in Rural Development. IMTS Institute is a popular and top institute that provides quality education to students and helps them pursue this program at a very pocket-friendly and affordable price. Students need the graduate in rural development from a UGC-approved University. Candidates from different areas like Tamil Nadu, Mumbai, Kerala, and Delhi can also take admission to the institute. The admission process of the institute is online and students can complete their admission process on the official portal.
Scope of MA Rural Development Distance Education
In India, MA Rural Development distance education is available for students who see a career in rural area enhancement. There is a good scope after completing the course. These degree holders are hired for job positions in different government & private sectors.
Students can work with the NGOs and government-backed organizations working for rural development. They can earn a decent salary package with helping people as their primary responsibility. One who wants to do social work can also do a job in rural development.
MA Rural Development Distance Education Salary
These professionals may be offered a salary package that ranges from INR 3 lacs to INR 7 lacs per annum based on the experience and skills they have. Studying a distance MA Rural Development degree has the advantage that there are opportunities for the degree holders to work as freelancers or in other ways in addition to their degree.
Job Types for MA Rural Development Distance Education
- National Sales Development Manager
- Purchase/Vendor Development Manager
- Lecturer & Teacher
- Sales/Business Development Manager
- Rural Technology Project Head
- Business Development Executive
Employment Areas for MA Rural Development via Distance Learning
Candidates have the option of choosing one option from too many options. While one of these has a significant role to play in solidifying and developing individuals’ profiles, check out the different profiles given below:
- National Rural Livelihood Mission
- Rural Development Agency
- Medicinal Plant Boards
- Tribal Development Program
- Rural Engineering Services
- Colleges & Universities
- Forest Departments
Skills Required for MA Rural Development Distance Education
Students who want to learn how development works in a developing country like India can take part in the MA Rural Development Distance Education program. This course can help people who live in places that aren’t as busy or crowded improve their quality of life and financial situation. Here are some of the skills students will need to do well in college:
- Leadership Skill
- Critical Analysis Skill
- Communication Skill
- Team Work
- Creative Thinking Skill
- Project Management
- Ability to Handle Pressure
- Friendly Personality
MA Rural Development Distance Education (FAQs)?
Ans- Yes, MA Rural Development Distance Education is approved by the government of India. Students’ certificates are valid in all government and private organizations. Their Certificates can be attested by government organizations.
Ans- Yes, MA Rural Development Distance Education offered by these IMTS Institute is Approved for study in India or Abroad. It’s also approved by UGC, DEB, and AICTE.
Ans- Yes, Students can pay their fees in installments either semester-wise or Year-wise.
Ans- Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per university rules.
Q 5. What is the scope of MA Rural Development?
Ans: Many NGOs and organizations need rural development professionals. Thus, MA rural development professionals are in greater demand in India every day. The candidates can start their own NGOs or work as rural development professionals, such as rural development managers, rural development officers, etc., after completing this master’s degree.