MA Rural Development Distance Education Admission 2022-23: MA Rural Development deals with the solutions for enhancing the rural economy by solving the social and economic issues and providing a beneficial way for rural life. There are measures to shift from deprivation and poverty to a good living and to enhance the rural economy. The issues that have been hindering the development in rural areas for many years can be addressed using the knowledge of this course.
Most of the aspects that are included in the study are rural development planning & policies, rural industrialization issues, horticulture, rural development theories, agricultural issues, development of fisheries, and many more. It also includes learning methods to improve household earnings in rural areas. Candidates after graduating from this course can utilize the methods they have learned to increase the rural economy as most of the population in India lives in villages thus ultimately this improvement will increase the Indian economy.
Duration: In order to finish the study semesters that are four in the Distance MA course, and there is a need for 2 years to complete this degree.
MA Rural Development Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MA Rural Development|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 9000 – INR 25000 /Year|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
Distance MA Course Specializations
Key Features of MA Rural Development Distance Learning
- The study career after pursuing this course is to take an MBA degree or do a PhD in the same field in order to enhance the expertise and experience in the field.
- It is the best course to be a part of sectors such as welfare ministry, welfare organizations, government organizations, teaching, rural industries, academic institutes, etc.
- With this degree, one can get some prestigious job roles some of those are rural development officer, village development officer, professor, teacher, rural manager, Panchayat officer, etc.
- For all the aspiring candidates this course has now been designed to teach them using the distance mode with a similar syllabus and scope.
- It is a well-known study program that is recognized by the UGC and DEB recognition bodies.
MA Rural Development Distance Education Admission 2022-23
- MA Rural Development Distance Education opens the door in the welfare department of any state of India. Rural development students will apply and represent the view and concepts to improve the rural area for education, jobs, women empowerment, and many other things that are helpful for rural development. After completing the course, students have more options either they can move for the job or plan for the PhD course.
- The specialization of rural development deals with rural industries and agriculture, horticulture, plan strategies for rural development, development theories, and fisheries development.
- Students can take admission by the online/ Offline process. If students are interested in getting admission to the course, they are first required to know regarding admission and eligibility criteria.
MA Rural Development Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- A merit-based eligibility criterion is followed for applying to the distance course where students need a bachelor’s degree in rural development or another similar subject.
- Other than entrance what candidates need is just a passing score with a 50% in overall study subjects of the last degree.
MA Rural Development Distance Education Admissions Procedure
The points given below are here to complete the application as:
- Go to open the IMTS web portal and provide basic details to first sign up.
- After that using the account an application will be opened in which academic details will be provided.
- These details will be supported by attaching some documents.
- If students do not understand the process they can consult the IMTS counselor.
Why study MA Rural Development Distance Education
There are various reasons students choose to study MA Rural Development Distance Education. Some of them include:
- The course offers insights on various topics, including sociology and psychology, which will help the students understand the overall working of society.
- After completing this course, students can pursue professional careers in NGOs, government offices, and other management projects.
- Distance education enables students to manage sufficient time to earn while learning their respective fields efficiently.
Benefits of MA Rural Development Distance Education
- Time freely: The distance MA education present a free mode program for the students. It takes a low fee for their candidates.
- Low cost: The distance MA fee is slightly lower than the regular MA, making it affordable and available for the millions of management aspirants. the fee is INR 9000 to INR 25000 for the overall course duration. It takes an average fee for the student. the strength of this program is increasing day by day.
- Earn while you learn: In this course, the employed candidates can study the course and their jobs without lifting the other one. The students can promote their experience during this course.
- Online classes: Most of the distance, MA institutes give books and lectures online. All information about course-related is given to the candidates by the digital process.
If students are Interested to Get Admission to this University, First of all, students Have to Know About Admission Criteria.
- National Sales Development Manager
- Purchase/Vendor Development Manager
- Lecturer & Teacher
- Sales/Business Development Manager
- Rural Technology Project Head
- Business Development Executive
- National Rural Livelihood Mission
- Rural Development Agency
- Medicinal Plant Boards
- Tribal Development Program
- Rural Engineering Services
- Colleges & Universities
- Forest Departments
- Ability to Handle Pressure
- Leadership Skills
- Communication Skill
- Friendly Personality
- Ability to handle Masses
- MBA (Rural Development and Management)
- M.Phil (Rural Development)
- MSc (Agriculture and Rural Development)
- Master of Planning (Rural Planning and Management)
- Masters in Rural Studies (MRS)
- PhD (Rural Development)
Syllabus of MA Rural Development Distance Education
|Semester 1||Semester 3|
|Theory of Income, Employment, and Prices||Rural Institutions and Strategies|
|Economics of Production, Consumption, and Welfare||Environmental Economics|
|Indian Rural Economy||Agriculture Growth in India: Problems and Policies|
|Statistical Methods and Computer Application for Rural Development||Rural Industrialization and Entrepreneurship|
|Social Change and Rural Development||Rural Markets in India|
|Semester 2||Semester 4|
|HRD, Management Principles in the Rural Sector||Natural Resources Management|
|Indian Economic Policy||Field Work and Viva-voice|
|Principles and Approaches to Rural Development||Working with Rural People, Techniques and Process for Rural Development|
|Principles and Approaches to Rural Development||Non-Government Organization and Rural Development|
|Field Work and Viva-voce||Micro Finance, SHGs, and Women Empowerment|
|Rural Development in India: Policies and Programs||Rural Project, Planning, Management, and Evaluation|
MA Rural Development Distance Education in IndiaIndia is one of the leading countries when it comes to MA Rural Development Distance Education. The rural areas in India are one of the main sources of improvement in the country’s GDP growth.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans- Yes, MA Rural Development Distance Education is approved by the government of India. Students’ certificates are valid in all government and private organizations. Their Certificates can attest from government organizations.
Ans- Yes, MA Rural Development Distance Education offered by these IMTS Institute are Approved for study in India or Abroad. Its also approved by UGC, DEB, AICTE.
Ans- Yes, Students can pay their fee in installment either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans- Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per universities rules.
Be the first to leave a review.