MSc Physics Distance Education Admission: Distance MSc Physics is a specialized course available for 2 years duration. This course deals with education related to physics and various related concepts. Topics like Motion, Thermodynamics, Aerophysics, Quantum, Electronics & more are studied in this distance program.
There are many institutes offering MSc Physics distance education at an affordable fee structure. The course is ideal for learners who want to learn & research different concepts of Physics. Top colleges in India provide the online process for admission into the M.Sc Physics Distance Education course. Students can explore different fields such as Astrophysics, Electronics, Statistics, Mechanical & more while pursuing the Distance Physics course.
Admission into M.Sc Physics Distance Education in India is based upon the merit score, no entrance exam will be conducted. Students who are interested in applying for this course must register online.
- Course Full Form: Master of Science in Physics in Distance Learning
- Eligibility: Candidates having a Bachelor of Science degree with 50% marks can apply online for this distance course.
- Fee: The average cost of the MSc Physics Distance Education is Rs 12,000 to Rs 60,000 per year.
- Duration: The duration of this distance MSc Physics course is 2 years.
- Jobs: MSc in Physics Distance Learning is ideal for professionals or graduates who want to pursue jobs as Research Analysts, Software Engineers, Assistant Scientists, Physics Training Managers, or Observation Scientists.
MSc Physics Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MSc Physics|
|Full-Form||Masters of Science in Physics|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s Degree (BSc in Physics or Mathematics) with minimum 50% of marks.|
||Physics & Mathematics|
||UGC / DEB Level|
||INR 12,000 to INR 60,000 Per Year|
|Average Salary||INR 4 LPA to 10 LPA|
Is Doing MSc Physics worth doing?
Yes, the physics field is expanding daily, and this distance course can be worth excellent if you get this MSc degree from the best science open universities in India.
- Skills: This course can improve your communication, research, and analytical skills. Besides these skills, it will provide you with various skills dealing with mechanics and other areas of physics.
- Time Flexibility: MSc Distance learning allows you to examine the course contents as frequently as you like and at a time when you are most focused, in contrast to traditional MSc Physics classes where you will need to frantically take notes during lectures so that you may review the information later.
- Fee and Cost: MSc distance costs less than regular. The average academic fee for this MSc Physics program ranges from INR 12,000 to 60,000 per annum.
- Earn While You Learn: Distance MSc provides you with the facility to work or do business in your free time to earn money.
Distance MSc Course Specializations
MSc Physics Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission to MSc Physics Distance Education is started at IMTS Institute for sessions 2023. Interested students who have completed their bachelor’s degree in physics can pursue this course in distance mode. Enrollment for this program is now live at IMTS Institute. Direct admission will be offered for the distance MSc Physics course.
Once applicants pass the MSc Physics Distance Education course, they can increase their knowledge and expertise in physics and related subjects. The applicants are not needed to visit the institution campus to get admission to the course as the admission process will be completely online.
The students only need to upload scanned images of their original documents, which our service team will further process to complete the admission process.
MSc Physics Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The students aspiring to get admission into the MSc Physics Distance Education course must complete some of the conditions listed as mandatory before filling out the application form. Some of the conditions are:
- The applicant must have passed the bachelor-level education in science discipline from a recognized institution or university.
- The applicant will be selected after their previous qualifications and thus required to have passed them.
- The institute announces no age limitation. Therefore, students of any age criteria can apply for admission.
MSc Physics Distance Education Fee
The average fee for MSc in Physics (distance mode) ranges between INR 12,000 – INR 60,000 per year. The institute offers a very reasonable fee structure that is pocket-friendly and affordable to every student. To confirm admission, students must pay the fee before the deadline.
MSc Physics Distance Education Application Form
Students may apply online to avoid visiting the institute. Registration forms must be filled out completely. Name, Address, and contact details are required in the application form. Students are instructed to fill in active contact details in the application form. For any query related to admission and registration, they can contact education counselors at any time.
MSc Physics Distance Education Admission Process
The following steps comprise the admissions process for IMTS Institute’s distance-learning MSc in Physics, which each applicant must complete.
- Using the application form on the website to sign up.
- With the data provided and the required paperwork, register yourself.
- The IMTS counselor should be contacted by applicants who require help with the application process.
- A link to finish the fee submission process will be emailed to the students.
- You will then get a confirmation email for your registration.
MSc Physics Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II||Semester III||Semester IV|
|Classical Mechanics||Quantum Mechanics – I||Molecular Spectroscopy||Condensed Matter Physics|
|Mathematical Physics – I||Mathematical Physics – II||Quantum Mechanics – II||Nuclear and Particle Physics|
|Linear and Integrated Electronics||Electromagnetic Theory||Microprocessor and Electronic Instrumentation||Materials Science|
|Advanced Electronics and Physics Laboratory – I||Advanced Electronics and Physics Laboratory – II||Advanced Electronics and Physics Laboratory – III||Advanced Electronics and Physics Laboratory – IV|
MSc Physics Distance Education in India
A large number of universities offer MSc Physics distance education programs in India. Students can find various universities and colleges in different cities of India, such as Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Chandigarh, Kerala, Karnataka, etc., offering MSc distance education programs in distance mode at the fee range of INR 12,000 to 60,000 per annum.
Students can contact IMTS Institute by filling out the attached form to get the best suggestion for MSc Physics Admission.
MSc Physics Distance Education in Delhi
IMTS Institute offers many courses through distance education in Delhi. Students who want to opt for MSc Physics can apply now. Delhi is the center of India’s top educational institute. Many institutes/universities are offering the course in distance mode. Students can choose IMTS for the best education facility and support.
MSc Physics Distance Education Benefits
A Master’s in Science specializing in Physics can be pursued in distance mode if regular classes can’t be attended. The distance course has the same value and validity as the regular course. Those who want jobs or have financial constraints can do this course. It will increase their knowledge and the salary package. The fee structure is far lower than the regular course. Candidates can study at whatever time they want.
Scope of MSc Physics Distance Education
As MSc Physics Distance Learning students improve at different parts of Physics, they can advance their careers. With this class, students can apply for jobs in a wide range of fields and industries, which improves their chances of getting hired.
Adding research skills will enhance their chances of finding and imparting new talents and finding the best results for an industry or organization. Upon completing the MSc Physics Distance Learning course, students can expect a salary package that ranges from INR 4 to 10 LPA.
After Completing the M.Sc. Physics course, there are several career options available to you, including pharmaceutical companies, government hospitals, medical research labs, environmental companies, defense companies, physics research labs, radiation protection centers, oil and gas companies, energy companies, and many more.
Employment Areas for the MSc Physics Distance Education
There are many companies, both private and public, that are looking for graduates with an M.Sc in Physics in India. As prospective students, they have many options for their M.Sc Physics degrees. The students will be able to find a good position after finishing this program as per their qualifications. Here are some employment areas given below:
- Manufacturing Companies
- Colleges and Universities
- Telecommunication Companies
- Oil and Gas Sector
- Medical Content Writing
- Aerospace and Defence Sector
Salary After MSc Physics Distance Learning
|Job Profile||Salary Offered|
|Research Analyst||INR 3.84 LPA|
|Software Engineer||INR 5.63 LPA|
|Assistant Scientist||INR 4.50 LPA|
|Physics Training Manager||INR 4.53 LPA|
|Observation Scientist||INR 6.97 LPA|
Frequently Asked Questions?
Ques 1: Can we do MSc in Physics in distance education?
Ans: Yes, students who have completed BSc in a relevant discipline can apply for MSc Physics distance education. UGC DEB approves it.
Ques 2: Which institute is best for MSc Physics in distance learning?
Ans: IMTS Institute is the best institute to apply for MSc in Physics through distance mode.
Ques 3: Is distance MSc valid in Physics?
Ans: Yes, distance MSc is valid in Physics because UGC DEB approves it.
Be the first to leave a review.