MA Public Relations Distance Education Admission: Master of Arts (MA) in Public Relations, or PR for short, is a graduate-level degree program. MA Public Relations Distance Education is a two-year course that is split into four semesters. An undergraduate degree is required for this course. Entrance exams or merit are used to determine admission to this program.
What is MA Public Relations Distance Education? It focuses on how people communicate with clients and the public in general within a specific market. PR is all about communication in the community, organization, and corporate sectors. There may be a difference in the course fee depending on the institution. According to expertise and talent, the initial salary ranges from INR 3 lakhs to 10 lakhs.
- Course Full Form: Masters of Arts in Public Relations
- Eligibility: It is a PG course so the criteria will require having a previous qualification of graduation. At that study level, students must have cleared the exam with 50% marks.
- Duration: In this course, the syllabus is organized to be covered in 4 semesters that cover a duration of 2 years.
- Fee: The average distance MA course fee for Public relations specializations is Rs 10,000 to Rs 20,000 per year.
- Career-wise: various jobs are offered such as public relations executive, media planning manager, translator & interpreter, product brand manager, and many more.
MA Public Relations Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MA in Public Relations|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Rs 10,000 to Rs 20,000 per year|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
Why pursue MA in Public Relations via Distance?
- Distance MA Public Relations is a 2-year master’s program. There are several institutes that offer this course.
- The course fee is lower than the regular MA courses.
- Students can easily learn online and study material which is also available at the University portal.
- The MA in Public Relations focuses on the ethical and strategic use of communication in public and commercial contexts.
- Students can use the skills earned during the course to become highly effective public speakers and be able to handle clients from various fields and backgrounds.
Distance MA Course Specializations
What is MA Public Relations Distance Learning?
The term Public Relations means the techniques and Strategy of disseminating information to the public about an individual or company. The programme MA Public Relations distance learning is designed to get advanced knowledge about how to work on public relations strategies and techniques.
In the duration of 2 years of this course, a candidate earns various skills related to media relations, public relations, production relations, internal relations, Government relations, investor relations, etc., that makes a student eligible to work in Journalism, Marketing, Political Science, Broadcasting, Communication, Public Relation, and more fields.
Key Features of MA Public Relations Distance Learning
- This course is necessary to learn about various communication techniques that can be utilized in this modern world to achieve the objectives of PR. Such techniques are also applied by governments when they need to transfer info to the public during war conditions.
- Within the increasing global and national issues, the public is eager to know each and every this thus this course has gained popularity due to which it is now offered in distance mode.
- It provides almost the same employment chances to the degree holders such as public relations & executives, translators & interpreters, product brand managers, and so on.
- This course is accessible everywhere in the country and its worth has increased by getting recognition from the Distance Education Board (DEB) and UGC.
MA Public Relations Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission into MA Public Relations Distance Education at IMTS Institute has started for session 2023. MA Public Relations Distance Education Public administration encompasses the analysis of presidential organizations, policies, and programs. individuals listed within the public administration program are ready to study government decision-making and also the behaviour of elective and non-elected officials. This course has a minimum of 2 years of duration.
Distance MA Public Relations Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum criteria for getting this course admission is to qualify for graduation with the same degree or another related to public relations.
- Appearing and qualifying for any kind of entrance exam is not mandatory for the applicants.
- Its merit admissions require 50% as the minimum acquired score in the last examinations for the UG degree.
MA Public Relations Distance Education Application Form
Students who are interested in pursuing MA in Public Relations through distance education can fill out the application form on the official website of IMTS. IMTS is known for distance education. Before filling out the application form, students are suggested to check the eligibility criteria mentioned above in the article. The institute is also providing free counselling. In case, if anyone has any doubts or queries they can call on the given number. Our counsellors are available on working days from 10 AM to 6 PM.
MA Public Relations Fee
MA Public Relations Distance Education Admissions Process
After meeting the eligibility criteria one can apply through the following process:
- The first step is to open the webpage of IMTS.
- In the form attach documents and fill in the details.
- Read the form once before submitting it and also pay the fee.
- This process can also be completed for you by an IMTS counsellor if you contact them.
- One will submit the fee using the link provided by the counsellor and be registered.
Distance MA Public Relations Subjects
- Ethics in Public Relations
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Crisis Management
- Freedom of Data
- The Link Between PR, Politics, and Society
Benefits of MA Public Relations Distance Learning
- Time flexibility: The distance MA courses give time flexibility to the candidate. In the distance MA course, the students can study at their time and pace. This course is suitable for those candidates that are working a part-time job with their studies.
- Low cost: The fee of the distance MA is comparatively low than the regular MA which makes it easier for the candidates. The average fee of the distance MA is Rs 10,000 to Rs 20,000* per year.
- Earn while you learn: During this course, the candidate can do work on another side. When the candidate is free from their current work then he can continue their study.
- Digital classes: All lectures of the course are professionally recorded and the candidate can access them anywhere and anytime.
MA Public Relations Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester I||Communication for Development|
|Multimedia and Desktop Publishing|
|Advertising and Brand Management|
|Tool and Technique|
|Semester II||Introduction to Marketing Management|
|Media, Ethics and Law|
|Semester III||Science of Human Communication|
|Mass Communication Process|
|Origin and Growth of Indian Media|
|Media Language Structure, Style and Translation|
|Semester IV||Principles and Practices of Public|
|Principles and Practices of Management|
|Corporate and Business Communication|
|Web Advertising and e-PR|
Distance MA in Public Relations India
MA in Public Relations distance education program is a postgraduate degree that focuses on strategic planning and execution of public relations campaigns. IMTS Institute is a leading distance education institute in India. Students planning to be admitted to the MA Public Relations distance education course will also be admitted to Imts Institute, which offers an excellent distance education course with low cost and flexibility.
Distance MA in Public Relations programs in India cover topics such as media relations, crisis communication, social media marketing, and event management. The average fees for the courses range between INR 10,000 to 20,000 per year. Graduates from this course in India are equipped with the skills and knowledge to work in a Job role such as account manager, public relations specialist, and media relations officer.
Scope of MA Public Relations Distance Education
The scope of the MA Public relation correspondence degree is increasing day by day due to the requirement of these degree holders has been increased in various private and Government sectors. Several NGOs, Banking sectors, political parties, hotels, policy departments, and a lot more hire these graduates at high salary packages. However, the salary of the candidates varies according to their job profiles and expertise levels as well.
The average monthly salary rendered at any job in the field of Public Relations varies from INR 3 LPA to INR 10 LPA.
Employment Areas for MA Public Relations Distance Education
- Policy Departments,
- Banking Sector,
- Political Parties,
- Government Organizations,
- Indian Civil Services,
- Social Welfare schemes,
- Hotels, etc.
Job Types for MA Public Relations Distance Education
- Guest Relations Associate
- Public Relations Executive
- Customer Service Manager
- Events Executive
- Teacher & Lecturer
- Public Relations Officer
- Communications Specialist
- Custom Service Manager
- Public Relation Manager
- Event Executive
- Public Relation Officer
- Director of External Affairs
- Communication Specialist
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans- Yes, MA Public Relations Distance Education degree and certification valid.
Ans- Yes, MA Public Relations Distance Education degree and certification acceptable.
Ans- Yes, Installment payment is available.
Ans-The examination mode completely depends on the university. It varies with the different universities.
Q: What is MA in Public Relations?
Ans: The study of ethical and strategic communication use in public and commercial situations is a focus of the MA in Public Relations. This degree gives you the opportunity to work for human welfare by creating good relations with the public & public sectors.
Q. What is the scope of a master’s in public relations?
Ans: At present several govt and private organizations higher professionals in the field of public relations. So graduates have several opportunities to work with top organizations. MAny professional fields like agriculture, education, media, public affairs, etc higher master’s degree holders candidates in public relations.
Q. Can MA Public Relations be done in distance education?
Ans: Yes, Many UGC-approved universities offer MA Public Relation course in correspondence mode in India.