MA Public Relations Distance Education Admission: Master of Arts (MA) in Public Relations, or PR for short, is a graduate-level degree program. MA Public Relations Distance Education is a two-year course that is split into four semesters. An undergraduate degree is required for this course. Entrance exams or merit are used to determine admission to this program.
PR focuses on how people communicate with clients and the public in general within a particular market. Throughout the community, organization, and corporate sectors, PR is all about communication. Depending on the institution, the course fee may vary. Initial salary ranges from INR 3 to 10 lakhs, depending on expertise and talent.
- Course Full Form: Masters of Arts in Public Relations
- Eligibility: It is a PG course so the criteria will require having a previous qualification of graduation. At that study level, students must have cleared the exam with 50% marks.
- Duration: In this course, the syllabus is organized to be covered in 4 semesters that cover a duration of 2 years.
- Fee: The average distance MA course fee for Public relations specializations is Rs 10,000 to Rs 20,000 per year.
- Career-wise: various jobs are offered such as public relations executive, media planning manager, translator & interpreter, product brand manager, and many more.
MA Public Relations Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MA in Public Relations|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Rs 10,000 to Rs 20,000 per year|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
Why MA Public Relations Distance Education?
MA Public Relations Distance Education is a master’s program of 2 years duration. Various institutes are offering this course in distance mode. MA in Public Relation deals with the study of ethical and strategic use of communication in public and commercial contexts. After completing the course, a student can become a highly effective public speaker and able to handle clients of various fields and backgrounds by using the skills earned during the course.
Distance MA Course Specializations
Key Features of MA Public Relations Distance Learning
- This course is necessary to learn about various communication techniques that can be utilized in this modern world to achieve the objectives of PR. Such techniques are also applied by governments when they need to transfer info to the public during war conditions.
- Within the increasing global and national issues, the public is eager to know each and every this thus this course has gained popularity due to which it is now offered in distance mode.
- It provides almost the same employment chances to the degree holders such as public relations & executives, translators & interpreters, product brand managers, and so on.
- This course is accessible everywhere in the country and its worth has increased by getting recognition from the Distance Education Board (DEB) and UGC.
MA Public Relations Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission into MA Public Relations Distance Education at IMTS Institute has started for session 2023. MA Public Relations Distance Education Public administration encompasses the analysis of presidential organizations, policies, and programs. individuals listed within the public administration program are ready to study government decision-making and also the behavior of elective and non-elected officials. It is a 2 Year duration program.
Distance MA Public Relations Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum criteria for getting this course admission is to qualify for graduation with the same degree or another related to public relations.
- Appearing and qualifying for any kind of entrance exam is not mandatory for the applicants.
- Its merit admissions require 50% as the minimum acquired score in the last examinations for the UG degree.
MA Public Relations Distance Education Application form
Students who are interested in pursuing MA in Public Relations through distance education can fill out the application form on the official website of IMTS. IMTS is known for distance education. Before filling out the application form, students are suggested to check the eligibility criteria mentioned above in the article. The institute is also providing free counseling. In case, if anyone has any doubts or queries they can call on the given number. Our counselors are available on working days from 10 AM to 6 PM.
MA Public Relations Fee
MA Public Relations Distance Education Admissions Process
After meeting the eligibility criteria one can apply through the following process:
- The first step is to open the webpage of IMTS.
- In the form attach documents and fill in the details.
- Read the form once before submitting it and also pay the fee.
- This process can also be completed for you by an IMTS counselor if you contact them.
- One will submit the fee using the link provided by the counselor and be registered.
Distance MA Public Relations Subjects
- Ethics in Public Relations
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Crisis Management
- Freedom of Data
- The Link Between PR, Politics, and Society
Benefits of MA Public Relations Distance Learning
- Time flexibility: The distance MA courses give time flexibility to the candidate. In the distance MA course, the students can study at their time and pace. This course is suitable for those candidates that are working a part-time job with their studies.
- Low cost: The fee of the distance MA is comparatively low than the regular MA which makes it easier for the candidates. The average fee of the distance MA is Rs 10,000 to Rs 20,000* per year.
- Earn while you learn: During this course, the candidate can do work on another side. When the candidate is free from their current work then he can continue their study.
- Digital classes: All lectures of the course are professionally recorded and the candidate can access them anywhere and anytime.
MA Public Relations Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester I||Communication for Development|
|Multimedia and Desktop Publishing|
|Advertising and Brand Management|
|Tool and Technique|
|Semester II||Introduction to Marketing Management|
|Media, Ethics and Law|
|Semester III||Science of Human Communication|
|Mass Communication Process|
|Origin and Growth of Indian Media|
|Media Language Structure, Style and Translation|
|Semester IV||Principles and Practices of Public|
|Principles and Practices of Management|
|Corporate and Business Communication|
|Web Advertising and e-PR|
Scope of MA Public Relations Distance Education
The scope of the MA Public relation correspondence degree is increasing day by day due to the requirement of these degree holders has been increased in various private and Government sectors. Several NGOs, Banking sectors, political parties, hotels, policy departments, and a lot more hire these graduates at high salary packages. However, the salary of the candidates varies according to their job profiles and expertise levels as well.
The average monthly salary rendered at any job in the field of Public Relations varies from INR 3 LPA to INR 10 LPA.
Employment Areas for MA Public Relations Distance Education
- Policy Departments,
- Banking Sector,
- Political Parties,
- Government Organizations,
- Indian Civil Services,
- Social Welfare schemes,
- Hotels, etc.
Job Types for MA Public Relations Distance Education
- Guest Relations Associate
- Public Relations Executive
- Customer Service Manager
- Events Executive
- Teacher & Lecturer
- Public Relations Officer
- Communications Specialist
- Custom Service Manager
- Public Relation Manager
- Event Executive
- Public Relation Officer
- Director of External Affairs
- Communication Specialist
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans- Yes, MA Public Relations Distance Education degree and certification valid.
Ans- Yes, MA Public Relations Distance Education degree and certification acceptable.
Ans- Yes, Installment payment is available.
Ans-The examination mode completely depends on the university. It varies with the different universities.
Q: What is MA in Public Relations?
Ans: The study of ethical and strategic communication use in public and commercial situations is a focus of the MA in Public Relations. This degree gives you the opportunity to work for human welfare by creating good relations with the public & public sectors.
Be the first to leave a review.