MA Criminal Justice Distance Education Admission 2022: MA Criminal Justice is the study of criminal psychology, criminal behavior, and the reason behind crime. It is a master-level course in which students study in depth about his/her topic of interest. It requires a minimum of 2 years to get the degree. Students do not need to attend any entrance exam to get admission to MA Criminal Justice distance education.
MA Distance Education in Criminal Justice program, with fascinating and diverse content, focuses heavily on practical learning and future workforce abilities. This degree promotes interaction, investigation, conflict resolution, collaboration, and expert judgment.
- Course Full Form: Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Duration: In order to study this course completely for 4 semesters, a duration of 2 years is required in the distance mode. This is the minimum and usual duration of the course.
- Eligibility Criteria: Students with a valid degree of BA, BCom & BBA can apply for MA in Criminal Justice in distance learning.
- Fee: The MA Criminal Justice in distance mode costs an amount of Rs 13,000 to Rs 29,500 per year.
Update: Admission 2022 is open at IMTS Institute. The final date of registration is 30 November 2022.
MA Criminal Justice Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Master of Arts in Criminal Justice|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 13000 – INR 29500 / Year|
Distance MA Course Specializations
Key features of MA Criminal Justice Distance Learning
Many students choose an MA in criminal justice because they are very passionate about it. After completing an MA in Criminal Justice, students will have a choice of whether they can go for higher studies or go for a Ph.D. Below, we have mentioned some of the features of this course.
- The goal of this course is to develop competent criminologist professionals capable of navigating the reality of crime control and violence prevention, with complete alternatives, abilities, and understanding of how one should conceive, perform, and evaluate aggravation.
- Completing this course in distance mode will also provide students with the same number of employment options that are available to regular degree holders because its scope in distance mode is also high.
- A variety of job roles that can be pursued having this degree is Private Investigator, Law Enforcement Officer, Intelligence Analyst, Victim Advocate, Probation Officer, and so on.
- This course is taught to candidates after being approved by the Distance Education Board (DEB) and University Grant Commission (UGC).
MA Criminal Justice Distance Education Admission 2022
Admission to MA Criminal Justice Distance Education course is offered by many Institutes in India. MA Criminal Justice is a professional course; it requires one’s graduation in criminology background. Criminal behavior and society’s response to crime, like forensic psychology and criminology, are the main topic to police in this 2-year master’s degree.
Distance MA Criminal Justice is intended to serve the growing range of people within the criminal justice system who want post-baccalaureate education, in addition to those in additional traditional public and personal employment who might need to accumulate additional education in criminal justice. A student can take the online mode also available.
MA Criminal Justice Distance Education Application Form
Application forms are available on the official website of IMTS Institute. Interested students can fill out the form before the last date. Here are some key points to remember before filling out the form.
- Students must check the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form.
- Keep all documents ready before filling out the form.
- All details must be correct and according to the educational certificates.
Distance MA Criminal Justice Eligibility Criteria
To pursue MA Criminal Justice Distance Education, students need to fulfill the criteria as described below:
- Students need to pass the graduation degree with 40% in the relevant discipline in order to apply.
- There should be a score of 50% acquired in passing the last examination of the degree.
- The entrance exam is not mandatory and not taken for this distance course thus direct admissions are offered.
MA Criminal Justice Distance Education Fee
MA Criminal Justice Distance Education Fee is revised each year. Although all the charges Such as Application fees, Admission fees, Exam form Fees, and Study material fees are affordable. Fresh applicants who are getting admission in 1 Year will have to pay their admission fee whereas existing students need to pay the re-admission fee to enter into a new session.
There is not an exact fee, but the approx fee will be (INR 13000 – INR 29500). It may be changed according to the university guideline.
Benefits of MA Criminal Justice Distance Education
- Time flexibility: The candidate can study their course on their own time because this program gives the facility of time relaxation. The students can pursue the course without affecting their current schedule.
- Low cost: The distance MA fee structure is almost low. Therefore the students pay this fee easily and installment. The fee range of this course is INR 13,000 to INR 29500 per year.
- Earn while you learn: The students study the course without skipping their routine work. The candidate can write content on different topics related to criminals and buy them at a high cost.
- Online classes: Most of the distance MA colleges provide books to classes in digital form. The lectures are recorded and given to the students by LMS resources.
MA Criminal Justice Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Basics of Criminology, Criminal Justice and
|Police Administration and Crime
|Victimology and Victim Justice|
|Penology and Corrections||Forensic Science and Forensic Medicine|
|Criminal Procedure and Evidence||Psychology of Crime|
|Women Issues and Laws||Crime Analysis and Crime Mapping|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Research Methodology||Drug Addiction, Criminal Justice and Human Rights|
|Basic Statistics and Data Analysis||Bank Frauds and Fraud Risk Management|
|Vigilance and Security Management||Environmental Crime and Laws|
|Fundamentals of Social Work||Personnel Effectiveness and Efficiency|
|Forensic Psychology||Child Abuse and Child Protection|
|Comparative Criminal Justice||Crime Reporting and Investigative Journalism|
Scope of MA Criminal Justice Distance Education
After doing MA Criminal Justice degree program there are wide chances for students to become criminologists. Criminologists study the dynamics, effects, and responses to violence, and this program will teach students how to plan, analyze, and evaluate criminal law and violence preventive actions.
The annual package that professionals in the field of MA Criminal Justice Distance Education may expect to receive ranges anywhere from INR 5 Lac to INR 15 Lac per year on average. A Master of Business Administration in Criminal Justice is a similar study to a Master of Arts in Criminal Justice. A Doctor of Philosophy in Criminal Justice is an advanced programme that can be pursued after finishing an MA in Criminal Justice.
- FBI Agent
- Forensic Scientist
- Police Officer
- Private Detective
- Crime Scene Analyst
- Forensic Engineer
- Private Investigator
- Customs Agent
- Forensic Psychologist
- Homeland Security
- Corrections Officer
- Forensic Surgeon
- Coast Guard
- Compliance Officer
- Court Reporter
- Corrections Officer
- Crime Scene Investigator
- Crime Investigators
- DEA Agent
- Crime Prevention Agencies
- Custody and Restorative Justice
- CID Departments
- Spy Departments
- Community Welfare Centres
- Private Organizations
- Security Management Services
- Criminal Departments
- Police Administration
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ques: Is this MA Criminal Justice valid for the government or private Sectors?
Ans– Yes, the MA Criminal Justice degree and certification accept mostly private sector and also in government.
Ques: Is MA Criminal Justice valid for abroad Study or Jobs?
Ans– Yes, an MA Fine Arts degree and certification is acceptable in India and other countries.
Ques: Can students pay a fee in installments?
Ans– Yes, Installment payment is available.
Ques: What will be the examination mode?
Ans- yes, it might be changeable University will take all decisions in Examination mode.
Be the first to leave a review.