MA Criminal Justice Distance Education Admission 2023: MA Criminal Justice is the study of criminal psychology, criminal behaviour, and the reason behind crime. It is a master-level course in which students study in depth about his/her topic of interest. It requires a minimum of 2 years to get the degree. Students do not need to attend any entrance exam to get admission to MA Criminal Justice distance education.
MA Admission Updates
- 07 November 2023: IMTS Institute is offering a distance MA course for the academic session 2023-24. Eligible and interested students can apply for admission on or before 10 November 2023. Apply Now
- 07 November 2023: Subharti University is inviting online application form for admission to MA courses. The admission deadline is 10 November 2023.
MA Distance Education in Criminal Justice program, with fascinating and diverse content, focuses heavily on practical learning and future workforce abilities. This degree promotes interaction, investigation, conflict resolution, collaboration, and expert judgment.
What is MA Criminal Justice Distance Education? It is a postgraduate course with 2 to 4 years of duration which is available after graduation. The Master of Criminal Justice distance learning program is designed for students who are interested in criminal justice. A major objective of this program is to provide opportunities for candidates to earn a master’s degree in human rights or criminal justice-related fields.
- Course Full Form: Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Duration: In order to study this course completely for 4 semesters, a duration of 2 years is required in the distance mode. This is the minimum and usual duration of the course.
- Eligibility Criteria: Students with a valid degree of BA, B Com & BBA can apply for MA in Criminal Justice in distance learning.
- Fee: The MA Criminal Justice in distance mode costs an amount of Rs 13,000 to Rs 29,500 per year.
MA Criminal Justice Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Master of Arts in Criminal Justice|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 13,000 – INR 29,500 / Year|
Is Distance MA Criminal Justice worth it?
MA Criminal Justice is a worthwhile learning course via distance mode that, with its various benefits, will provide numerous career chances.
- Skills: This degree provides a chance to acquire skills such as critical thinking & problem solving, ethical & effective decision making, leadership, communication, public speaking, active listening, observation, empathy & integrity, etc.
- Time Flexibility: The most important advantage of this course is that students can effectively manage their time for their studies. This way, time flexibility will allow you to perform various other tasks.
- Fee and Cost: Compared to the regular study programs, the fee of a distance MA Criminal Justice course has a reasonable cost that varies from INR 13,450 to INR 29,500 per year.
- Earn While You Learn: An opportunity to learn can be availed through distance mode where the earning methods can be kept that will specifically benefit more to working professionals and financially backward students.
Distance MA Course Specializations
Key Features of MA Criminal Justice Distance Learning
Many students choose an MA in criminal justice because they are very passionate about it. After completing an MA in Criminal Justice, students will have a choice of whether they can go for higher studies or go for a Ph.D. Below, we have mentioned some of the features of this course.
- The goal of this course is to develop competent criminologist professionals capable of navigating the reality of crime control and violence prevention, with complete alternatives, abilities, and understanding of how one should conceive, perform, and evaluate aggravation.
- Completing this course in distance mode will also provide students with the same number of employment options that are available to regular degree holders because its scope in distance mode is also high.
- A variety of job roles that can be pursued having this degree are Private Investigator, Law Enforcement Officer, Intelligence Analyst, Victim Advocate, Probation Officer, and so on.
- This course is taught to candidates after being approved by the Distance Education Board (DEB) and the University Grant Commission (UGC).
MA Criminal Justice Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission to MA distance education courses has begun at IMTS Institute for the academic year 2023-24. Candidates looking for admission to the distance MA Criminal Justice course admission can apply before the deadline of 10 November 2023. It is a professional course that requires a BA with the relevant subject from a recognized university for admission. Criminal behavior and society’s response to crime, like forensic psychology and criminology, are the main topics for police in this 2-year master’s degree.
Distance MA Criminal Justice is intended to serve the growing range of people within the criminal justice system who want post-baccalaureate education, in addition to those in additional traditional public and personal employment who might need to accumulate additional education in criminal justice. A student can take the online mode also available.
MA Criminal Justice Distance Education Application Form
To seek admission to the MA Criminal Justice Distance Learning Programme, candidates must submit an online application form along with a copy of all academic documents. Candidates must fill in all the details correctly to avoid rejection. In which our education consultants will help you.
Candidates can book a free counseling session with our counselors by filling out the registration form attached to this page. So, our counselors will contact you to help you in filling out the application form for admission to BA Criminal Justice distance education.
Here are some key points to remember before filling out the form.
- Students must check the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form.
- Keep all documents ready before filling out the form.
- All details must be correct and according to the educational certificates.
Distance MA Criminal Justice Eligibility Criteria
To pursue an MA Criminal Justice Distance Education, students need to fulfill the criteria as described below:
- Students need to pass the graduation degree with 35% in the relevant discipline too apply.
- The entrance exam is not mandatory and not taken for this distance course thus direct admissions are offered.
MA Criminal Justice Distance Education Fee
MA Criminal Justice Distance Education Fee is revised each year. Although all the charges Such as Application fees, Admission fees, Exam form Fees, and Study material fees are affordable. Fresh applicants who are getting admission in 1st Year will have to pay their admission fee whereas existing students need to pay the re-admission fee to enter into a new session.
There is not an exact fee, but the approximate fee will be (INR 13,000 – INR 29,500). It may be changed according to the university guidelines.
Benefits of MA Criminal Justice Distance Education
- Time flexibility: The candidate can study their course on their own time because this program gives the facility of time relaxation. The students can pursue the course without affecting their current schedule.
- Low cost: The distance MA fee structure is almost low. Therefore the students pay this fee easily and in installments. The fee range of this course is INR 13,000 to INR 29,500 per year.
- Earn while you learn: The students study the course without skipping their routine work. The candidate can write content on different topics related to criminals and buy them at a high cost.
- Online classes: Most of the distance MA colleges provide books to classes in digital form. The lectures are recorded and given to the students by LMS resources.
MA Criminal Justice Distance Education in India
A Master of Arts program in Criminal Justice can be completed in 2 years in India. Those interested in legal issues and inclined towards providing justice can pursue the program. In India, many institutes are offering in distance learning mode, but IMTS Institute is the top one that has imparted distance education to millions of candidates.
Students should have a BA or equivalent degree with a minimum 35% aggregate score to apply for this course. MA Criminal Justice course is offered in Tamil Nadu, Kerala, and other states. Those candidates who are interested submit the application form given below before the last date.
In India, the course can be pursued by eligible students. Admission is being offered to every student who has a relevant UG degree. There is no bar for students based on their geographical location. They can apply from any state and city in India.
Is MA Criminal Justice Distance Education Valid?
A Master of Arts in Criminal Justice is offered for 2 years by many universities in distance learning mode. Some universities have been approved to provide distance education and some have not. As far as the validity of MA Criminal Justice is concerned, the course has been approved by the UGC DEB (Distance Education Bureau). Therefore, applicants can pursue the course in distance mode. They can apply to the IMTS Institute if they are interested in pursuing it.
MA Criminal Justice Distance Education Syllabus
MA Criminal Justice is offered for aperiodn of 2 years. A total of 2 semesters are covered under the program. The course curriculum is of an advanced level. The subjects taught in the 4 semesters are given as follows:
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Basics of Criminology, Criminal Justice and
|Police Administration and Crime
|Victimology and Victim Justice|
|Penology and Corrections||Forensic Science and Forensic Medicine|
|Criminal Procedure and Evidence||Psychology of Crime|
|Women’s Issues and Laws||Crime Analysis and Crime Mapping|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Research Methodology||Drug Addiction, Criminal Justice and Human Rights|
|Basic Statistics and Data Analysis||Bank Frauds and Fraud Risk Management|
|Vigilance and Security Management||Environmental Crime and Laws|
|Fundamentals of Social Work||Personnel Effectiveness and Efficiency|
|Forensic Psychology||Child Abuse and Child Protection|
|Comparative Criminal Justice||Crime Reporting and Investigative Journalism|
Scope of MA Criminal Justice Distance Education
After completing the distance MA Criminal Justice degree program there are wide chances for students to become criminologists. Criminologists study the dynamics, effects, and responses to violence, and this program will teach students how to plan, analyze, and evaluate criminal law and violence preventive actions. Here are some job profiles and their work mentioned below:
- Cybersecurity Investigator: Provides legal advice and representation in cases involving digital information and online activities.
- Cyber Defense Operator: Develops and utilizes automated defense and attack systems for use on computers and the internet by working with the creation and use of automated systems.
- Criminologist: Working with sociologists, psychologists, and other officers, he collects data from crime scenes and analyzes the information with the help of these experts.
- Criminal Justice Administration– In this Job position, the Criminal justice administration has the power to punish culprits according to laws. The highly professional Ideal Job is available for those students who are eligible and have abilities.
Salary Offered After MA Criminal Justice via Distance Learning
The annual package that professionals in the field of MA Criminal Justice Distance Education may expect to receive ranges anywhere from INR 5 Lac to INR 15 Lac per year on average. A Master of Business Administration in Criminal Justice is a similar study to a Master of Arts in Criminal Justice. A Doctor of Philosophy in Criminal Justice is an advanced programme that can be pursued after finishing an MA in Criminal Justice.
Job Types for Distance MA Criminal Justice
- FBI Agent
- Forensic Scientist
- Police Officer
- Private Detective
- Crime Scene Analyst
- Forensic Engineer
- Private Investigator
- Customs Agent
- Forensic Psychologist
- Homeland Security
- Corrections Officer
- Forensic Surgeon
- Coast Guard
- Compliance Officer
- Court Reporter
- Corrections Officer
- Crime Scene Investigator
- Crime Investigators
- DEA Agent
- Crime Prevention Agencies
- Custody and Restorative Justice
- CID Departments
- Spy Departments
- Community Welfare Centres
- Private Organizations
- Security Management Services
- Criminal Departments
- Police Administration
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)?
Ques 1: Is this MA Criminal Justice valid for the government or private Sectors?
Ans: Yes, the MA Criminal Justice degree and certification accept mostly private sector and also in government.
Ques 2: Is MA Criminal Justice valid for abroad Study or Jobs?
Ans: Yes, an MA Fine Arts degree and certification are acceptable in India and other countries.
Ques 3: Can students pay a fee in installments?
Ans: Yes, Installment payment is available.
Ques 4: What will be the examination mode?
Ans: yes, it might be changeable University will take all decisions in Examination mode.
Ques 5: Can MA be done in distance education?
Ans: Yes, MA and its specializations are available in distance mode. Students can pursue the course at IMTS Institute. The course is approved by UGC-DEB.