MSc Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry Distance Education Admission: MSc Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry distance education is a PG course that provides integrated knowledge of two fields. The reason for offering this course in distance mode is the need of students who are unable to take regular classes. For such students learning through distance, the mode is easier as it charges fewer fees and requires less time.
Now many distance universities are offering this course, and thus it provides a benefit to students. All of the candidates who are studying at UGC-recognized distance institutes gain the benefit of a better career. This is because such distance institutes have placement cells that work to make better the professional growth of students and to do this, they provide them opportunities such as hydrologists, wetland specialists, and so on.
The full form of the course is MSc in Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry, and it’s a Master’s degree level programme. Candidates who want to learn everything about this course can read our article till the end. IMTS Insitute offers the MSc Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry course in distance education Mode.
MSc Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry Distance Education Highlights
Why Study MSc Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry Distance Education?
There are many benefits of studying this course in terms of knowledge, and it benefits students to know about the various types of soil and how each type can vary the agricultural processes. It makes students talented to provide innovations for various issues that are coming across the way of sustainable agriculture. This course imparts skills in students such as applying percent agricultural practice as per the soil type, analysis of soil, and sustainable development.
In terms of job and career opportunities, the course has a wide scope as the advancement in modern agricultural techniques has created a door for the appointment of fresh degree holders. Studies at the research level are also another option.
MSc Distance Education Specialization
Key Features of MSc Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry Distance Education
MSc in Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry is a PG course having a duration of 2 years.
- This course provides a complete understanding of soil, its types, structure, texture, and its various chemical, physical, and biological properties.
- Other aspects that are taught in this course include improving the soil properties using fertilizer, manure, compost, and so on.
- Candidates learn about the basic concepts of chemistry as chemical analysis is greatly used to determine the properties of soil and other agricultural products.
MSc Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Distance admissions in this MSc course are offered through criteria that are given below:
- A minimum degree that is necessary for candidates to hold before applying is a UG degree recognized by UGC.
- This graduate degree must complete a BSc in Agriculture, Chemistry, Biology, physics, or a related subject.
- All the candidates having a minimum of 50% or above marks will be considered eligible.
- Based on the institute, the entrance exam may or may not be used for shortlisting students.
MSc Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry Distance Education Scope
This field has a brighter scope as, these days, the focus is on sustainable agriculture, and for this purpose, more experts are needed. After having this degree, individuals can apply for jobs like soil scientist, environmental scientist, ecologist, soil pedal gist, agronomist, etc. Such individuals can also work as scientific officers in soil analysis labs.
Educational Institutes, Agricultural Farms, Pesticide Testing Organizations, Organizations for Testing Water and Soil, etc. The Watershed Technician, the Soil Scientist, the Wetland Specialist, the Professor, the Lecturer, and so on are all examples of possible job profiles.
The beginning compensation granted to specialist Soil scientists ranges in this field, about INR 2 to 9 LPA is the average salary package.