BSc Computer Science Distance Education Admission 2023: BSc Computer Science Distance Education is an undergraduate course that covers all the aspects of computers. In distance mode, its duration is also the same as 3 years. The course is provided with a low cost and accessible lectures at any place such as one can even take the classes at the workplace. This course is one of the best study programs for working professionals as it is the most flexible.
Across the country, various institutes are offering this distance BSc course so that every individual can reach it. Also, the placement cells are there within such educational institutes that are established as per the recognition of authorities such as UGC and AICTE. This all is founded to form ties with the recruiters and provide the graduates best job options such as web developer, data analyst, software developer, etc.
BSc Computer Science Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BSc Computer Science|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 40,500 to INR 1,10,700 / Year|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
Why BSc Computer Science Distance Education?
Graduates of the course receive multiple benefits during and after completion. There will be more job opportunities in the IT sector of India, which contributes significantly to its GDP in the coming years.
There are many different enterprises in this industry, providing plenty of employment opportunities. The company is seeking graduates with a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science for a variety of positions, including software development executive, computer networking executive, teacher, and others. Additionally, this BSc Computer Science prepares candidates for employment in the research field.
BSc Distance Education Specialization
Key Features of BSc Computer Science Distance Education
In the BSc Computer Science course via distance learning mode, one learns about the various scientific aspects of computers.
- The key learning areas in the course include computer systems, programming languages, and computer networking. This course is given almost the same value as it is acquired by a B-Tech Computer Science course.
- As we know that the B-Tech course takes almost 4 years but doing a distance BSc course will only take 3 years for studying the same concepts.
- In regards to employment, this sector is rich and also further study options are available.
BSc Computer Science Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants who are willing to study the course will get admission based on the criteria given:
- Applications will be accepted from students who have a minimum 50 percent score in the last exam.
- The last studies are required to be 12th standard with major subjects such as computer science, mathematics, English, etc.
- Candidates are shortlisted based on merit while some institutes are there that conduct entrance exam.
- It is not mandatory for the applicants to have any experience.
- The age limit has no effect on the applications.
BSc Computer Science Distance Education Scope
Once a student becomes a graduate and holds a distance BSc computer science degree he/she becomes enough eligible for applying to a variety of jobs. A few of the job profiles for which recruitments are made in this sector include website developer, network engineer, software quality assurance tester, IT supervisor, mobile app developer, software engineer, etc. The professionals who work in these positions earn about INR 2 to 10 LPA.
|Course Distance Education|
|Arts Course||Science Course|
|Engineering courses||Commerce Course|
|Course After 12th||LLB Course|