BSc Physics Distance Education Admission: BSc in Physics is a specialized course offered for admission by IMTS Institute for students opting to learn about motion, thermodynamics & more. Students get advanced knowledge about the concepts and theories of different physics aspects that are required in their professional life.
Distance BSc Physics is a 3-year duration course that students opt for admission to when they are unable to pursue from the regular mode because of any situation. The curriculum of this course is generally divided into 6 equal semesters of 6 months each so that the students can get knowledge about every essential topic in the appropriate manner.
After pursuing the BSc Physics Distance Learning course students get the opportunity for applying to get jobs at various profiles like physics lecturer, lab assistant, technician, academic counselor, etc. The average salary package after completing the course gets around INR 3.25 LPA to INR 6.45 LPA.
- BSc Physics Full Form: Bachelor of Science in Physics
- Eligibility: In order to be admitted in distance BSc Physics, a student will have to verify that one has to complete 10+2 from an approved institute.
- Duration: It’s a science degree with a period of 3 years.
- Fee: There is a range between these fees lies is INR 15,000 to INR 52,000.
- Career-wise: The scope after this graduation is to get jobs in various sectors at the private or public level. From INR 3.25 LPA to INR 6.45 LPA per annum can be earned by job roles like a physicist, scientist, statistician, researcher, etc.
Latest Update: BSc Physics Distance Education Admission 2022 is open. Students need to apply for admission before the last date i.e, 30 November 2022.
BSc Physics Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BSc in Physics|
|Eligibility||12th with 45-50%|
|Fee Structure||INR 15,000 to INR 52,000 / Year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB Level|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why BSc Physics Distance Education?
The BSc Physics course is a specialized course that comes with several advantages and benefits so that the applicant can develop their career into a successful career. Some of the reasons that attract students to this course are:
- The applicants are provided the opportunity for completing their study without even attending any regular mode classes.
- The course fee that an applicant needs to pay for this mode of the course is comparable lower and easily affordable for every applicant.
BSc Distance Education Specializations
Key Features of BSc Physics Distance Education
The BSc Physics Distance Education course is offered with several key features that play a major role in attracting students for getting admission into the course. Some of the major features of the BSc Physics Distance Education course are:
- The curriculum of this course aims at providing students with all essential information.
- After passing the course students will be ready with every essential skill that they will need to mark their presence in the career prospect.
- The students get to study topics like science and physics that prepare them in a competitive manner.
- They will get to improve their calculation, problem-solving, analytical skills, etc., for better stability of their career.
BSc Physics Distance Education Admission 2022
BSc Physics Distance Learning admission at IMTS Institute is going on for the academic session 2022-23 and the students can register their names for admission by filling out the application form listed below. The process for registration is completely online for this course and the students will get admission after the online process.
Students who are aspiring for admission need to apply for admission by filling out the correct details as asked in the registration form. Getting admission into the course will lift up the chances of students for a successful career.
Students who will fill up the registration form for admission will be contacted by our professional counsellors who will guide them in completing the admission process.
Application Forms for BSc Physics Distance Education
The IMTS institute is offering admission to BSc Physics course. application forms are available on the official website of the institute. Students can apply through the online portal. Here are some important points mentioned below. Read all carefully before filling out the application form.
- Students can fill out the application form on the official website of the IMTS institute.
- Before filling out the form, students should keep all documents in hand.
- Check the eligibility before fulfilling the form.
- Check all details carefully before the final submission of the form.
- In Case of a detail miss match, forms will be rejected.
Distance BSc Physics Eligibility Criteria
Getting admission into the Distance BSc Physics course requires a student to fulfill some conditions that are listed, such as:
- Applicants must have completed their 10+2 education in a science-related field from a recognized institution.
- Applicants will not have to take an entrance exam to be admitted to the program.
- Students must read subjects like Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry in the 12th class grade.
BSc Physics Distance Education Fees
To pursue distance BSc Physics at IMTS Institute, the annual fee is INR 15,000 to INR 52,000 per year. The fee may change each year for new learners. Students’ admission is confirmed after paying the admission fee. All BSc Physics existing students will have to apply for re-registration after passing the previous semester’s exam. The process is followed by submitting a re-admission fee per year or semester.
BSc Physics Distance Education in Delhi
Distance learning in Delhi is quite emerging for students who want to pursue jobs while studying. And, there are options like IMTS Institute as the best educational institute available for distance learning. All the best facilities are provided to the students for the BSc Physics course, and also IMTS’s educational counsellors are 24×7 available for any query. Delhi/NCR is a region where IMTS is a popular and the leading institute that has a quality educational journey. Students for the admission inquiry can contact our educational counsellors.
Distance BSc Physics Course Syllabus
|Year I||Year 2|
|English||Mathematical Methods in Physics-II|
|Mechanics, Heat and Thermodynamics||Solid State Physics|
|Principles and Applications of Physics and Electromagmnetics||Classical Mechanics|
|Mathematical Methods in Physics-I||Atomic and Molecular Physics|
|Oscillations, Waves and Sound||Elements of Materials Science|
|Thermodynamics and Statistical Physics|
|Physics of Nanomaterials|
Scope for BSc Physics Distance Education
The BSc Physics Distance Education course comes with several advantages and scope for their career. When an applicant completes their study of this course then they are provided with the opportunity for enhancing their career possibilities with the help of advanced knowledge and skills that they gained by pursuing the course.
There are various sectors in which students can get enrolled after pursuing the course such as educational centers, coaching hubs, etc. The average package salary that an applicant can expect to get after pursuing the course can get from INR 2.55 LPA to INR 6.25 LPA.
BSc Physics Tuitor: Many students do preparation for various competitive exams. There Physics is one of the main subjects and they need experts’ help to understand the basic concepts. Students get a decent salary at this post.
FAQs About BSc Physics Correspondence
Ans- Yes, a BSc Physics Distance Education degree and certification are acceptable in both sectors equally.
Ans- Yes, BSc Physics is a bachelor’s degree and after doing this students can apply for PG from any College.
Q. Is pursuing a BSc Physics correspondence degree worth it or not?
Ans- Yes, a distance BSc Physics degree is worthy, as it is valid in many countries including India & other gulf countries.
Q. What are the job roles after BSc Physics distance education?
Ans- Physicist, Lecturer, Subject Matter Expert, Tutor & more are the different job roles opted for after BSc Physics correspondence.
Q. What is the minimum salary of students after completing the BSc Physics distance?
Ans- INR 2.55 LPA to INR 6.25 LPA is the minimum salary of graduates of distance BSc in Physics degree.
Be the first to leave a review.