BSc Physics Distance Education Admission: BSc in Physics is a specialized course offered for admission by IMTS Institute for students opting to learn about motion, thermodynamics, optics, atomic physics & more. Students get advanced knowledge about the concepts and theories of different physics aspects that are required in their professional life.
The specialized degree program focuses on physics studies from the small atomic nucleus to the large observable universe. The program helps students to be fundamentally strong in the physics domain.
The six-semester distance learning program of BSc Physics comprises electricity & magnetism, thermal physics, kinetic theory, digital systems and applications, thermodynamics, electricity and magnetism, quantum mechanics, etc., and other subjects. The open and distance learning program follows a theoretical and practical approach to efficiently teach students about the physics field.
Interested students can get the chance of admission to the BSc Physics distance education program at any approved university in India if they meet the minimum admission criteria of passing the 12th examination in science or related disciplines. The fee for a BSc Physics distance education program is expected to be seen from INR 10,000 annually.
- BSc Physics Full Form: Bachelor of Science in Physics
- Eligibility: In order to be admitted to distance BSc Physics, a student will have to verify that one has to complete 10+2 in the science stream from an approved institute.
- Duration: It’s a science degree with a period of 3 years.
- Fee: The average fee range for the Correspondance BSc Physics course is approx INR 10,000 per annum.
- Career-wise: The scope after this graduation is to get jobs in various sectors at the private or public level. From INR 3.25 LPA to INR 6.45 LPA per annum can be earned by job roles like a physicist, scientist, statistician, researcher, etc.
Distance BSc Physics is a 3-year duration course that students opt for admission to when they are unable to pursue from the regular mode because of any situation. The curriculum of this course is generally divided into 6 equal semesters of 6 months each so that the students can get knowledge about every essential topic in the appropriate manner.
After pursuing the BSc Physics Distance Learning course students get the opportunity for applying to get jobs at various profiles like physics lecturer, lab assistant, technician, academic counsellor, etc. The average salary package after completing the course gets around INR 3.25 LPA to INR 6.45 LPA.
Aspirants who wish to apply for admission to the BSc Physics distance education program without the performance required for entrance test marks can do so with the help of IMTS Institute admission counselling. Free admission counselling can be scheduled by contacting 9210989898
BSc Physics Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BSc in Physics|
|Eligibility||12th in Science stream with 45-50%|
|Fee Structure||INR 10,000 / Year|
|Approved By||UGC/DEB Level|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why BSc Physics Distance Education?
The BSc Physics course is a specialized course that comes with several advantages and benefits so that the applicant can develop their career into a successful career. Due to the positive aspects mentioned below that the distance education program for the BSc in Physics is so appealing to students.
- BSc Physics distance education program has equal weightage in terms of approval in employment and academic world similar to the other two modes of learning online or regular.
- The course syllabus does not differ either, which means, students learn what they must in the undergraduate program of physics in a cost-effective manner.
- University Grants Commission (UGC) shares a green signal for the BSc Physics distance learning program making an authorization stamp on the validation of the course.
- Students can study digitally through the electronic learning materials offered in BSc Physics Distance Education. The physics program’s e-learning study contents, such as audio and video lectures and subject-wise course materials, are free for admitted students at most distance-learning universities.
BSc Physics distance education program offers more than the average distance education program, especially with regard to the admission prospects that it offers. Please take the time to read the sections that follow to make sure that you do not miss out on any important information.
BSc Distance Education Specializations
Key Features of BSc Physics Distance Education
The BSc Physics Distance Education course is offered with several key features that play a major role in attracting students for getting admission into the course. Some of the major features of the BSc Physics Distance Education course are:
- The curriculum of this course aims at providing students with all essential information.
- After passing the course students will be ready with every essential skill that they will need to mark their presence in the career prospect.
- The students get to study topics like science and physics that prepare them in a competitive manner.
- They will get to improve their calculation, problem-solving, analytical skills, etc., for better stability of their career.
BSc Physics Distance Education Admission 2023
Students who are interested in enrolling in BSc Physics Distance Learning program at IMTS Institute for the academic session 2023 can now fill out the application form provided below in order to register their names for admission by filling out the application form provided below. The registration process for this course will be conducted entirely online, and students will be able to get admission once they’ve completed the online registration process.
Students who are aspiring for admission need to apply for admission by filling out the correct details as asked in the registration form. Getting admission into the course will lift up the chances of students for a successful career. Students who will fill up the registration form for admission will be contacted by our professional counselors who will guide them in completing the admission process.
Application Forms for BSc Physics Distance Education
The IMTS institute is offering admission to the BSc Physics course. application forms are available on the official website of the institute. Students can apply through the online portal. Here are some important points mentioned below. Read all carefully before filling out the application form.
- Students can fill out the application form on the official website of the IMTS institute.
- Before filling out the form, students should keep all documents in hand.
- Check the eligibility before fulfilling the form.
- Check all details carefully before the final submission of the form.
- In Case of a detail miss match, forms will be rejected.
Distance BSc Physics Eligibility Criteria
Getting admission into the Distance BSc Physics course requires a student to fulfill some conditions that are listed, such as:
- Applicants must have completed their 10+2 education in a science-related field from a recognized institution.
- Applicants will not have to take an entrance exam to be admitted to the program.
- Students must read subjects like Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry in the 12th class grade.
BSc Physics Distance Education Fees
The annual fee for BSc Physics Distance Education is INR 10,000 per year for students interested in pursuing distance BSc Physics at IMTS Institute. In the case of new learners, the fee may change from year to year.
BSc Physics Distance Learning in India
Several universities in India offer undergraduate-level courses in distance education, including the Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Physics. Direct admission is accepted by most universities, whereas some universities select candidates based on the results of their entrance exams. There are some universities that open their admissions windows twice during an academic year, whereas there are others that admit students once per year.
In India, distance course admission is accepted in two sessions every year. Students can apply for admission to BSc Physics programs in July and January sessions. IMTS Institute is also offering the course in distance mode and the admission is ongoing. Students can apply on or before the last date of admission.
BSc Physics Distance Education in Kerala
Various institutes are providing BSc Physics through distance education in Kerala. IMTS Institute is the best institution for distance learning. Students can apply online for admission. All processes related to admission can be done at home and students do not need to visit the institute.
Apart from it, the institute provides full access to study material that is useful to complete the syllabus. Students can access it anytime and anywhere. The programme is providing a chance for students who are working professionals, they can continue their education without leaving their jobs, businesses, and other activities in which they are involved.
BSc Physics Distance Education in Tamil Nadu
Tamilnadu is a state in South India. It is an emerging education hub and developing itself for quality education. The student who wants to pursue BSc Physics Distance Education in Tamilnadu can apply to IMTS institute. It is providing distance education all over India. To be eligible for the BSc Physics course, one should have a 12th pass certificate from any recognized board in India.
BSc Physics Distance Education in Delhi
As more students choose to pursue careers while studying, distance learning has become more popular in Delhi. As an educational institute offering distance education, IMTS Institute is one of the best options. IMTS’s educational counsellors are available 24×7 to help students with any questions related to the BSc Physics course.
In Delhi/NCR, IMTS is one of the most popular and leading institutes when it comes to providing quality education journeys in an area where quality is a priority. Please contact our educational counsellors if you are interested in learning more about the admission process.
Scope for BSc Physics Distance Education
The BSc Physics Distance Education course comes with several advantages and scope for their career. When an applicant completes their study of this course then they are provided with the opportunity for enhancing their career possibilities with the help of advanced knowledge and skills that they gained by pursuing the course.
There are various sectors in which students can get enrolled after pursuing the course such as educational centers, coaching hubs, etc. The average package salary that an applicant can expect to get after pursuing the course can get from INR 4.0 LPA to INR 10 LPA.
BSc Physics Tutor: Many students do preparation for various competitive exams. There Physics is one of the main subjects and they need experts’ help to understand the basic concepts. Students get a decent salary at this post.
Recruitment Areas for BSc Physics Distance Education
In both the private and public sectors, there are lots of jobs available for those with a B.Sc in Physics. There is an increase in demand in industries such as aerospace, agriculture, oil and gas, construction, engineering, and pyrotechnic suppliers, among many others. After completing a Bachelor of Science degree in Physics, you might have an opportunity to become a teacher.
- Space Engineering
- Research centers such as ISRO, DRDO
- Physics Lecturer
- Radiation Oncologist
- Lab Assistant
- Academic Counselor
- Subject Matter Expert
- Radiologist Assistant
- Quality Control Manager
- Content Developer
- Research Associate
Distance BSc Physics Jobs
The field of study in this course offers a wide range of opportunities for people with specialties in this field. This degree program leads to graduates being able to get jobs in some of the best areas around the world after they complete it.
Top Job Profile:
- Radiologist Assistant: A radiology technologist with advanced training who works directly under the instruction of a radiologist is known as a radiologist assistant, or RA for short. Improving patient care by assisting the radiologist in patient evaluation, patient management, and radiological procedures is the primary objective of a radiologic assistant (RA), who is responsible for this position.
- Radiation Oncologist: A radiation oncologist treats malignant and certain benign conditions with ionizing radiation and other techniques. As additional interventions to help with treatment planning and administration, radiation oncologists may also use computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and hyperthermia (heat).
BSc Physics Distance Education Offered Salary
After completion of the correspondence BSc Physics course, candidates are able to apply in both private and public sectors for a job like a regular one. An individual who has completed this distance education course will be able to earn between INR 4 Lacs and 12 Lacs per annum at the beginning of their career. The salary of an employee will also increase as more experience and expertise are gained.
Distance BSc Physics Course Syllabus
|Year I||Year 2|
|English||Mathematical Methods in Physics-II|
|Mechanics, Heat and Thermodynamics||Solid State Physics|
|Principles and Applications of Physics and Electromagnetics||Classical Mechanics|
|Mathematical Methods in Physics-I||Atomic and Molecular Physics|
|Oscillations, Waves and Sound||Elements of Materials Science|
|Thermodynamics and Statistical Physics|
|Physics of Nanomaterials|
FAQs About BSc Physics Correspondence?
Question 1: Is BSc Physics Distance Education valid for the government or private sectors?
Ans: Yes, a BSc Physics Distance Education degree and certification are acceptable in both sectors equally.
Ans: Yes, BSc Physics is a bachelor’s degree and after doing this students can apply for PG from any College.
Question 3: Is pursuing a BSc Physics correspondence degree worth it or not?
Ans: Yes, a distance BSc Physics degree is worthy, as it is valid in many countries including India & other Gulf countries.
Question 4: What are the job roles after BSc Physics distance education?
Ans: Physicist, Lecturer, Subject Matter Expert, Tutor & more are the different job roles opted for after BSc Physics correspondence.
Question 5: What is the minimum salary of students after completing the BSc Physics distance?
Ans: Approx INR 4,00,000 to 6,00,000 Lakhs is the minimum starting salary of a candidate with a distance BSc Physics degree.
|Course Distance Education|
|Arts Course||Science Course|
|Engineering courses||Commerce Course|
|Course After 12th||LLB Course|