PGDCA Distance Education Admission: Distance PG Diploma in Computer Application or PGDCA course is the overarching goal to equip graduate students with the skills necessary for lucrative careers in the software sector. The program’s emphasis is on providing students with a solid academic and application-oriented foundation in courses related to the most recent computer software innovation. The program has a strong concentration on using software technology to address issues in mathematics, computers, telecommunications and connectivity, and business.
A Distance PG Diploma in Computer Application program comprises 12 topics totaling 36 credits. It was created with a semester-based methodology in mind. The programs are designed to improve students’ computer skills using a variety of technologies. It educates the learner to pursue a career as a web designer or programmer in a software firm to create and improve software for small businesses, as a laboratory specialist in an academic setting, or as a freelancer to create software initiatives.
UPDATE: Admission 2022-23 is open at IMTS Institute for all the offered courses. Hurry! Apply Now
- PGDCA Full Form: Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications
- Eligibility: Students must complete the bachelor degree in related discipline with 45% marks.
- Fee: The course fee of PG Diploma in Computer Applications is Rs 12,845 to Rs 24,548.
- Duration: To pursue the PGDCA through distance learning, the length is of 1 year.
PGDCA Distance Education Admission Highlights
|Full Form||Post-Graduate Diploma in Computer Application|
|Eligibility||Bachelor degree in related discipline|
|Fee||Rs 12,845 to Rs 24,548|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why PGDCA Distance Education?
There are many factors that favor choosing the distance PG Diploma in Computer Application as a professional path. Here are a handful of the top motivations for enrolling in a distance PGDCA course:
- Time-Saving: When compared to other PG courses in a similar field, such as MTech or MCA, whose duration is for two years, PGDCA is a reasonable career alternative. PG Diploma in Computer Application course includes a thorough syllabus that not only preserves a lot of time but also enables one to compete fiercely with students from other programs.
- Less Competition: Students typically choose a PG program over a diploma or certificate for a professional field. Making PGDCA course a suitable career choice because of the remarkably low competitiveness as opposed to other professional courses.
- A preference-based Bias: Because a BTech graduate would demand a large wage package than a PGDCA student, which would enable the company to significantly reduce its investment costs, companies would always favor a PGDCA graduate over a BTech graduate when recruiting recent graduates.
PGDCA Distance Education Admission 2022
At IMTS Institute provide direct admission for PGDCA Distance Education course. Students are evaluated based on the grades they received in their graduation. Candidates are evaluated for merit-based PGDCA admissions depending on their grades in undergraduate programs, including BSc, BA, BCom, BCA, and BTech, among others.
IMTS Institute carefully follows its own rules when conducting the PGDCA Distance Education admission procedure in 2022. For those interested in enrolling in the PGDCA Distance Education program, there is no entrance test. On the basis of merit, the admissions process is carried out.
PGDCA Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The following are the fundamental requirements to enroll in the PGDCA Distance Education course:
- Students must have a bachelor’s degree in science or computer application, with maths as a required subject.
- Students must receive at least 50% of their graduation grades from any accredited institution.
- The PGDCA Distance Education course has no age restrictions.
Is Distance PG Diploma in Computer Application worth?
Yes, PGDCA Distance Education is completely worthwhile due to its broad scope of opportunities and a better future.
- After completing this program, students can pursue a variety of private and public professions.
- This PG Diploma in Computer Application course teaches students about many significant ideas and issues in today’s environment.
- The pay for these work opportunities is likewise very tremendous. The PGDCA program is rigorous in this digital era, with exceptional future work opportunities.
Scope of PGDCA Distance Education
Student will be able to seize the newest employment prospects in the sector if you earn a top degree in this field. If you have a solid understanding of the industry, you can find significantly greater work profiles at prestigious companies. After completing a PGDCA, students who are eager to learn more about the complexities of this subject can choose to take additional courses.
The pay is based on how long an individual has worked in this field. Additionally, it relies on the candidate’s classification. While the starting compensation is roughly 3LPA, it eventually increases to 7LPA.
PGDCA Distance Education Admission: Job Options
The following are some of the job opportunities for the PGDCA Distance Education Programme:
- Java Developer: A Java Developer is responsible for creating, managing, and maintaining Java-based programs.
- PHP Developer: Developing server-side code for web applications is the responsibility of a PHP developer.
- IT Consultant: IT consultants are in charge of handling client needs and business goals.
- Computer Operator: Managing computerized equipment is the responsibility of a computer operator.
- Android Software Developer: The development of Android programs is the responsibility of an Android Software Developer.
Be the first to leave a review.