MSc Food Nutrition Distance Education Admission: MSc Food Nutrition distance education is provided at the PG level in the field of food science. There is a duration of 2 years with 4 semesters. This course is taught in distance mode to facilitate the students who were facing difficulty in regular learning and now such candidates can work and study simultaneously within an affordable fee structure.
There are many institutes for studying distance MSc Food Nutrition courses. These are also having placement cells within their boundaries that are established to support student’s professional growth. These institutes have UGC Recognition and they work to provide opportunities to their graduates of Food Nutrition such as quality control managers, nutrition managers, diet technicians, etc.
For Applying to this course, Students need a UG degree in a relevant stream like Food Science, Biology, Clinical Biochemistry, Home Science, Nutrition, Dietetics, Life Sciences and so on. 45% marks are also required to take admission in this course, percentage requirements mostly depend on University to university.
MSc Food Nutrition Distance Education Highlights
Why Study MSc Food Nutrition Distance Education?
Distance MSc Food Nutrition is the best course for students who are willing to know about the nutritional concepts of food within a duration of 2 years. The value of this degree is equivalent to the regular course and the same job positions are offered to these learners. There are future study chances for students after completing this course.
To conduct research in the field of food nutrition, they can enrol in a Ph.D. program. There is a high demand for graduates in this field due to the importance of food in our lives. Moreover, candidates who complete this course will be eligible to work in a variety of related fields.
MSc Distance Course Specialization
Key Features of MSc Food Nutrition Distance Education
MSc Food Nutrition distance education is a 2-year-long master’s degree course that leads students expose to food and its nutrition.
- In this course, students learn about various processes that are used in the proper intake of food. It leads to knowledge about various food nutritional values and how they affect the metabolism of the human body.
- Candidates get complete knowledge about the composition of various food products and their quality.
- This also includes learning various processes and methods to keep the food safe and increase its shelf life.
MSc Food Nutrition Distance Education Admission 2023
There are multiple institutes and Universities which are offering this Distance MSc (Masters of Science) in Food Nutrition course. At the Basis of eligibility criteria, IMTS Institute is now also offering this MSc Food Nutrition Distance Education course. There is no need to attend Entrance exam to enroll this course.
So, those who are suitable to enroll for the MSc in Food Nutrition course from Distance Education Mode at IMTS Institute can fill up the above form. Once the form is completed, Our best counselor will assist you with further details regarding the fees, the Admission process, and other things.
MSc Food Nutrition Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Each candidate will be entered into distance institutes for studying this course based on the criteria given:
- It requires the students to complete a qualification up to the graduate level from a UGC-approved university.
- If the last degree of students is BSc in Food Nutrition then will be preferred in comparison to another degree.
- At least a 45% aggregate score in the last qualifying BSc exams is mandatory for the candidates to acquire.
- Shortlisting of candidates is mainly based on merit and rarely the entrance exams are conducted.
M.Sc Food Science and Nutrition Subjects
The following subjects are included in the checklist for MSc. Food Science and Nutrition topics. This is because they are considered to be fundamental to the field of M.Sc. Food Science and Nutrition are therefore studied by all students pursuing this degree.
- Research Methods in Food Science & Nutrition
- Food Microbiology
- Institutional Food Administration
- Problems in Human Nutrition
- Introduction to Computers
- Statistical Methods in Food Science & Nutrition
- Nutrition Epidemiology
- Nutrition for Health & Fitness
- Human Physiology
MSc Food Nutrition Distance Education Scope
A broader scope is there for the individuals who compete in this distance MSc Food Nutrition course and can start their career in various food industries just after completing the course.
- In the present times, the world is focused on various food technologies and this makes this field have more job options such as nutritionist, food technologist, food scientist, and quality control manager.
- The earnings from these job positions are about INR 3 to 6 LPA.
Q: Can I do MSc in Nutrition via distance mode?
Ans: Yes, Students can do MSc Nutrition online after completing the eligibility requirements. Students must have a UG degree in relevant subjects from any UGC-approved university.
Q: Which college is best for MSc in nutrition?
Ans: There is a lot of colleges available that offers MSc Nutrition course but IMTS is India’s no.1 institute that offers MSc Nutrition in distance mode.
Q: Can I do MSc in nutrition after BSc in home science?
Ans: Yes of course Students can do MSc in nutrition because their undergraduate subjects have a clear connection to the MSc Nutrition program.
Q: What can I do after MSc in nutrition?
Ans: There are Many students who are getting into a career that is well-known and successful. After completing the MSc Food Nutrition courses, students are placed in positions such as quality control managers, nutrition managers, diet technicians, etc. to advance their careers in the field.