MSc Food Nutrition Distance Education: MSc Food Nutrition distance education is provided at the PG level in the field of food science. There is a duration of 2 years with 4 semesters. This course is taught in distance mode to facilitate the students who were facing difficulty in regular learning and now such candidates can work and study simultaneously within an affordable fee structure.
There are many institutes for studying distance MSc Food Nutrition courses. These are also having placement cells within their boundaries that are established to support student’s professional growth. These institutes have UGC recognition and they work to provide opportunities to their graduates of Food Nutrition such as quality control managers, nutrition managers, diet technicians, etc.
MSc Food Nutrition Distance Education Highlights
Why Study MSc Food Nutrition Distance Education?
Distance MSc Food Nutrition is the best course for students who are willing to know about the nutritional concepts of food within a duration of 2 years. The value of this degree is equivalent to the regular course and the same job positions are offered to these learners. There are future study chances for students after completing this course. They can take admission to a PhD program to conduct research in the field of food nutrition. Food is an important part of life and the customer demand is high in this field which in turn generates the need for more graduates. Further, the candidates learning this course will become eligible to work in various related sectors.
MSc Distance Course Specialization
Key Features of MSc Food Nutrition Distance Education
MSc Food Nutrition distance education is a 2-year-long master’s degree course that leads the students to expose to food and its nutrition.
- In this course, students learn about various processes that are used in the proper intake of food. It leads to knowledge about various food nutritional values and how they affect the metabolism of the human body.
- Candidates get complete knowledge about the composition of various food products and their quality.
- This also includes learning various processes and methods to keep the food safe and increase its shelf life.
MSc Food Nutrition Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Each candidate will be entered into distance institutes for studying this course based on the criteria given:
- It requires the students to complete a qualification up to the graduate level from a UGC-approved university.
- If the last degree of students is BSc in Food Nutrition then will be preferred in comparison to another degree.
- At least a 50% aggregate score in the last qualifying BSc exams is mandatory for the candidates to acquire.
- Shortlisting of candidates is mainly based on merit and rarely the entrance exams are conducted.
MSc Food Nutrition Distance Education Scope
A broader scope is there for the individuals who compete in this distance MSc Food Nutrition course and can start their career in various food industries just after completing the course. In the present times, the world is focused on various food technologies and this makes this field have more job options such as nutritionist, food technologist, food scientist, and quality control manager. The earnings from these job positions are about INR 3 to 6 LPA.
Be the first to leave a review.