BSc Chemistry Distance Education Admission: BSc Chemistry is a bachelor’s level science course. Those who have an interest in learning about chemistry subjects while studying the basic subjects are included in this course. Students after opting for the BSc Chemistry distance education course get the opportunity for completing their studies even if they can’t afford to attend regular classes.
- Course Full Form: Bachelor of Science in Chemistry.
- Eligibility: It is a course where students will be selected after pursuing a 10+2 qualification in a Science stream. The necessary rules are to secure at least 45-50% in that class.
- Duration: Every distance institute covers this course in 3-6 years.
- Fee: The mean fee is BSc Chemistry Distance Learning between INR 10,000 per year.
- Career-wise: Applicants can check for some of the BSc Chemistry career descriptions that fit their qualifications after finishing the program. After getting a relevant job profile the earnings of individuals can vary between INR 5 to 6 LPA.
The duration for pursuing the BSc Chemistry distance education course is 3 years divided into 6 equal semesters. The curriculum of the course is designed in a manner to provide students will all the important information that students will require in their professional careers.
Students completing their 12th class from a recognized institution or board are eligible for applying to get admission into this course. The admission process for BSc Chemistry distance education is completely based on the merit list released by the institution after the applicant’s preliminary exam scores.
BSc Chemistry Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BSc Chemistry|
|Fee Structure||INR 10,000 / Year|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
Is Distance BSc Chemistry Worth it?
BSc Chemistry in distance mode can be worth better if you get skills in this subject and get an education from one of the top institutes of India.
- Skills: This distance course in chemistry will make you able to learn the skills of chemical identification, separation of chemical skills, research skills, analytical, logical, oral, writing, and chemical reaction skills.
- Time Flexibility: In a constantly developing environment, distance learning for BSc Chemistry courses gives students the flexibility to learn outside of time and location restrictions.
- Fee and cost: In regular mode, BSc Chemistry costs too much; there are costs associated with travel, assignments, etc. But the distance BSc Chemistry course is much cheaper. This program typically charges tuition fees of 10,000 INR per year.
- Earn While You Learn: While learning this distance BSc course, students will be able to earn money by doing a job or business. This program has the facility of a flexible schedule.
BSc Chemistry Distance Education Admission 2023
The applicants are needed to complete the registration process via the online mode as the institution is not accepting any offline applications. Once applicants complete the registration process successfully they are selected by the institute directly for admission into the course based on their previous qualifications.
BSc Chemistry Distance Education is a course that IMTS Institute offered in distance mode means students do not need to visit the institution’s campus. In the future, there are higher options including master’s degree courses in Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Drug Chemistry, Organic Pharmaceutical Chemistry, and Physical and Materials Chemistry. In this course, students can learn and get deep knowledge in the field of chemicals.
Students can call on the above-given number for any query related to their admission to BSc Chemistry. The counsellor will assist them to solve their queries.
BSc Chemistry Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Students looking to get admission in the BSc Chemistry Distance Education course need to complete the eligibility conditions listed by the institute for admission. Some of the conditions are:
- The aspiring student is needed to have passed the 12th-class education from a recognized institute or organization.
- An applicant with a diploma or an equivalent course to the 12th class can also apply to get admission to this course.
- There will not be any entrance tests conducted by the institute regarding the admission process.
BSc Chemistry Distance Education Application form
The online application form is available on the IMTS website. In order to complete the form, the applicant should provide all the details that are asked for. Students interested in applying should check the eligibility criteria before submitting the form. Students who have completed their 12th grade and studied chemistry are eligible to apply. Students must provide a valid phone number so that the counselor can contact them for further admissions procedures.
BSc Chemistry Distance Education Fee
- BSc Chemistry Distance Education Admission is affordable to students. Students can pay it by using online gateways.
- They must confirm the Amount of the admission fee by contacting the counselors of IMTS.
- They will need an admission number to pay the admission fee.
- Students can pursue a BSc Chemistry distance education course by paying a fee of approx Rs. 10,000 per annum.
BSc Chemistry Distance Education in Kerala
The Bachelor of Science specializing in Chemistry is a 3-year program that only science stream students can pursue. The program is offered by multiple institutes in Kerala. Aspiring candidates can also apply to the IMTS Institute which helps students in getting distance education. They can fill out the application form given above to get all the information regarding admission to BSc Chemistry.
BSc Chemistry Distance Education in Tamilnadu
In Tamilnadu, there are multiple colleges and universities located in Chennai, Madurai, Coimbatore, etc that offer BSc Chemistry distance education courses to eligible students. It is a very famous course in this state, therefore a lot of students want to make their career in the chemical industry or other fields related to Chemistry subject.
Students from Tamilnadu can apply for admission by following the same criteria for admission. The admission process of IMTS Institute is the same for all students whether they belong to Tamilnadu or any other state of India. Aspirants just need to fill up the application form attached above and then our expert education cousellors will tell you the complete admission process and clear all your queries related to the distance BSc Chemistry admission.
BSc Chemistry Distance Education in Chennai
Chennai is the capital city of Tamilnadu, India. Admission to BSc Chemistry Distance education is being offered by many Universities/institutes. IMTS Institute is one of the best and most popular institutes for distance courses in Chennai. Students can apply for admission to the BSc Chemistry programme through the online portal.
Is there any distance education in BSc Chemistry in Visakhapatnam?
Yes, IMTS Institute is offering the course in distance mode. Students from Visakhapatnam can apply for admission now. Students should follow the eligibility criteria to secure admission to BSc Chemistry. The process shall be completed online and the fee also be submitted online.
Advantages of BSC Chemistry Distance Education
- Time Flexibility: Students are not restricted to attending their classes at specific times because they can attend the courses online and offline. So, time flexibility helps the students to take their admission and get an education freely.
- Low cost: In India, the average fees of this program are Rs 10,000/- per year for courses.
- Earn while you learn: In their free time, students can earn money while learning these courses. They can learn from eCommerce and by providing online services.
- Digital classes: In this program, students learn digital courses in mathematics, physics, zoology, and geography.
BSc Chemistry Distance Education Subjects
It is the study of chemical science in this course a student learn about chemicals, their properties, the process of formation of new chemical solutions, and the techniques to resolve chemical issues. The institutes and universities teach all about this through theoretical and practical classes. Here is the list of subjects that a student learns over the duration of 3 years:
- Molecular Modelling and Drug Design.
- Novel Inorganic Solids.
- Analytical methods in Chemistry.
- Polymer Chemistry.
- Application of Computer in Chemistry.
- Instrumental Methods of Chemical Analysis.
Distance BSc Chemistry Course Syllabus
The syllabus is divided into 3 years and 6 equal semesters. A student will be able to gain theoretical and practical knowledge at the advanced level of chemistry. Here below, the list of subjects is given.
|Year I||Year II||Year III|
|Introduction to chemistry||Physical Chemistry-II||Physical Chemistry-III|
|Physical Chemistry-I||Inorganic Chemistry-II||Inorganic Chemistry-III|
|Inorganic Chemistry-I||Organic Chemistry-II||Organic Chemistry-III|
|Organic Chemistry-I||Analytical Chemistry-II||Analytical Chemistry-III|
|Analytical Chemistry-I||Industrial Chemistry-II||Industrial Chemistry-III|
|Main Group Element||Separation of Materials||Coordination Chemistry|
The credential which makes Distance Education Different
- Healthy interplay with students and networking facilities.
- Different virtual specialist assistance.
- Provide video material for our students as per university rules.
- Unified curriculum for students.
- Superior support assistance.
- Infrequent residency experiences.
- Provide e-library, Study material Support.
- Do away with complaints about the mobile support system.
- Online specialist classes & Doubt Clearance Sessions depending on university rules.
Scope of BSc Chemistry Distance Education
After passing the BSc Chemistry Distance Education course the students are provided the opportunity for getting into one o the most successful career discipline. There are several job opportunities that students can get after passing this course as the demand for professionals with good knowledge of chemistry is high.
The average salary package that an applicant can get on passing the BSc Chemistry Distance Education course can be from INR 2.85 LPA to INR 5.12 LPA. There are various industries in which students can get placed for jobs such as TATA chemicals, Innovate, Arti Industries, Fineotex specialty, etc.
Distance Education After BSc Chemistry
The BSc Chemistry course is pursued at the bachelor’s level in distance learning mode. There are also options for further academic education through distance mode. After the BSc in Chemistry, students can apply for MSc in Chemistry in DDE mode. The course will provide comprehensive knowledge related to the field of chemistry. After that, a Ph.D. in the same discipline can also be pursued.
BSc Chemistry Distance Learning Skills
B.Sc. Chemistry has made a name for itself as a top program for learning lab procedures and running successful experiments with various molecules and particles. A wide range of organizations, including the military, health care, and defense, are hiring B.Sc. Chemistry graduates.
The following key skills are necessary for producing the best chemists:
- Excellent analytical skills
- Patience and determination
- Written and oral communication skills
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills
- A logical and independent mind
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
BSc Chemistry Distance Learning Job Areas
- The perfect job areas include the enormous industrial plethora of opportunities to amend and explore, even if obtained through online education or BSc Chemistry distance education. The industries could have agrochemical, plastics, chemical manufacturers, forensic science, oil and gas, power, and pharmaceutical industries, among many more available.
- Chemistry is the most outgoing field of today’s world since almost everything has a reason behind it, and the world now is ever more interested to know about it. Hence having a bachelor’s degree in Chemistry is undoubtedly not a bad investment in your future career.
- In the corporate world, many jobs are available based on the candidate’s knowledge and skills. With experience, the best salaries in India. Different fields and different types of work in the industry in India.
- Pharmacist Shops
- Private Clinics
- Colleges & Universities
- Pharma Companies
- Military Hospitals
Pharmacist Shops: A pharmacist shop is a place/store where we get prescription drugs. A student after completing BSc Chemistry can work in a pharmacist shop or start his own shop.
Colleges & Universities: Students who have completed BSc Chemistry can apply for the master course in universities. Apart from that, they can also be eligible for an assistant professor after qualifying NET and JRF.
Private Clinics: With a good knowledge of chemistry one can work as the helping hand of the chief doctor to distribute and prescription of medicines.
Hospitals: After completing the distance BSc in Chemistry, there are various job designations in hospitals at which candidates can work.
Pharma Companies: There are many pharma companies where graduates of Chemistry can work like Abbott, Cipla, Sun Pharmaceutical, Apollo, etc. Military Hospitals: It is also a great choice to work in. Most of the time, candidates will need to clear the government exam to advance their career in military hospitals.
BSc Chemistry Distance Education Jobs
Various jobs are available for students who have completed their BSc Chemistry degree. Some of them are mentioned below.
- Lab Chemist
- Production Chemist
- Junior Research Associate
- Pharmacerutical Sales Executive
- Analytical Chemist
Q. Can I do BSc chemistry in distance education?
Ans. Yes, there are many universities in India that provide BSc chemistry in distance education at affordable fees. Science students can enroll their names after completing 12th.
Q. What is the career after BSc chemistry distance education?
Ans. Once the BSc Chemistry in distance learning is completed students are eligible to apply for jobs in various organizations. Fresh graduates with good skills and knowledge get a good salary package.
Q. Can I do BSc Chemistry after a 1-year gap?
Ans- Yes students can apply for BSc Chemistry or any other UG course admission. Taking a 1-year gap after the 12th.
Q. Which BSc Degree is best for the future?
Ans. Any degree that you can study with interest is best for the future including BSc in Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, etc. A student has a lot of job opportunities after completing a BSc in any stream.
Be the first to leave a review.