MSc Applied Mathematics Distance Education Admission 2024: Master of Science (MSc) in Applied Mathematics is a 2-year PG-level program that provides knowledge in Statistics, Data Analysis, and real-world problems. The average fee for this program ranges from INR 25,000 to INR 45,000, and any Bachelor’s degree holder with relevant subjects in previous qualifying examinations is eligible to apply for an MSc in Applied Mathematics distance education. 04 March 2024 is the last date to apply for this distance education course at IMTS Institute.
Candidates can work in positions like a mathematician, chartered accountants, economic analyst consultants, etc., with an entry-level salary ranging from INR 3.5 to INR 11 lakhs per year.
MSc Applied Mathematics Distance Education is designed to learn mathematical concepts. It is a PG degree course and is offered in distance mode because of the fact that many students cannot afford it in regular mode. This type of learning is the most affordable for most financially deprived learners.
Nowadays, across the country, distance institutes are offering this course. In all colleges and universities, the distance MSc Applied Mathematics curriculum is approved by UGC. These kinds of authentic distance courses and such degrees make the students liable for various career chances. These opportunities are offered through the placement cells as well.
- Course Full Form: Master of Science in Mathematics
- Duration: 2 Years
- Eligibility: Students should have a relevant UG degree from any UGC-recognized university. A minimum of 50 percent marks is also required.
- Fee: The average fee for the course ranges from Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 45,000 per year.
MSc Applied Mathematics Education Admission Updates (February 2024)
- Applications are now open for the MSc Applied Mathematics program at IMTS Institute for the 2024-25 academic session. Submit your application form before the deadline of 04 March 2024. Apply Now
- Admission started at Subharti University for the MSc Applied Mathematics program for the academic year 2024-25. Interested candidates should complete the application process before the last date of 02 March 2024.
- NIILM University has commenced the admission process for its MSc Applied Mathematics program for the 2024-25 academic session. Candidates can submit their applications on or before the extended deadline of 01 March 2024.
- SKU University invites applications for admission to the MSc Applied Mathematics program for the 2024 academic session. Submit your form before the deadline of 01 March 2024.
- Mangalayatan University has opened admissions for the MSc Applied Mathematics program for the 2024-25 academic year. Complete the application formalities before the deadline of 02 March 2024.
- William Carey University invites interested candidates to apply for admission to the MSc Applied Mathematics program for the 2024-25 academic session. The due date for application submission is extended to 04 March 2024.
MSc Applied Mathematics Distance Education Highlights
Why Study MSc Applied Mathematics Distance Education?
The course in applied mathematics provide solutions for various real-world crisis by applying the mathematical universal laws. These applications are mainly focused on the revival of industries either existing or new. This course helps students to understand the mathematical concepts and the numerical abilities to impart their knowledge in such cases.
A high-position job role in this sector is essential in a variety of industries. Following completion of the course, one can work in banking, economics, treasury, and finance.
MSc Distance Education Specializations
Key Features of MSc Applied Mathematics Distance Education
It is an advanced UG degree course in the field of mathematics provided via distance learning. Along with learning the mathematical concepts, candidates also learn to derive, analyze and then apply the acquired knowledge.
- This course covers 4 semesters in its 2-year duration. In its syllabus, some included subjects are real analysis, abstract algebra, differential equations, discrete mathematics, numerical Analysis, and so on.
- This field of mathematics is gaining popularity in the present time and thus the interest of more students is towards acquiring this degree this way there will be more experts to revive the industry.
MSc Applied Mathematics Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Anyone willing in studying this course will have to meet the criteria provided:
- Firstly, it demands every candidate to be a graduate of a recognized university.
- The UG degree of candidates should be BSc in Applied Mathematics or another one related.
- It is mandatory that the last exams of the graduate degree should have qualified with at least a 50% score.
- Shortlisting of candidates is based on the entrance exam and some institutes also provide direct entries.
- In the mathematical field, no prior experience is mandatory.
- The age limit is not given in the qualifying requirements.
MSc Applied Mathematics Distance Education Fee Structure
While the fee range for this degree program varies from university to university, it is less expensive than regular education. A minimum of INR 25,000 is required for admission to the MSc Applied Mathematics distance education program offered by IMTS Institute.
MSc Applied Mathematics Distance Education Syllabus
|Numerical Analysis I
|Real Analysis II
|Partial Differential Equations
|Real Analysis I
|Advanced Numerical Analysis
|Numerical Analysis II
|Calculus of Variations
|Theory of Relativity
|Probability and Statistics
|Differential Equations II
|Topology and Functional Analysis
|Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations
|Differential Equations I
MSc Applied Mathematics Distance Learning in India
MSc Applied Mathematics is offered by IMTS Institute which is the top institute in India for distance learning. This is a PG program of 2 Years. For Admission to this course, Applicants must possess a BSc degree in Applied Mathematics or equivalent from a recognized university with a score of 50% marks. Candidates can apply for admission and fill out the given form above for more details.
MSc Applied Mathematics Distance Education Scope
After completing the MSc Applied Mathematics distance education program, students will have both options. Either they can continue their education by pursuing a Ph.D. or can start preparation for several government jobs such as Research Scientist, Accountant, Economist, Professor, or Business Analyst. Apart from government jobs like accountant, mathematician, quantitative risk analyst, and chartered accountant, students will get several job positions in various National and multinational companies with a handsome salary package.
Career Prospects and Job Scope
When it comes to getting placed in a company as an MSc in Mathematics, it is often believed to be a hike in graduates. the most important advantage is that after completing the MSc Mathematics program, applicants are able to be believed professionals due to the course structure, which subsequently enables them to have the capacity to have a good career scope and talents. These positions will provide salary trends that are ranging from about INR 3.5 to INR 11 lakhs per year. some of the working profiles listed below must check:
- Junior Associate Professor
- Market Researcher
- Junior Research Scientist
- Economist Mathematician
- Online Tutor